Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out that one soldiers “Side Eye” at Joe when he calls them Bastards under his breath??
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Context.
Unbunch your panties OP
View Quote

Better than outright lies from anonymous sources.

Picture is worth a thousand words.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Remember those old antiwar spit on the American types and the jokes they tell.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
C’mon man. Dog faced pony soldier. Rub my blonde leg hairs. Cornpop. C’mon man.

Clap for that you stupid bastards.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was he joking around when, in reference to Barack Obama, he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was joking around
Was he joking around when, in reference to Barack Obama, he said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy".

That one should be thrown out in a buncha ads as well.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As much as I loathe him, think he was kidding.

What I dream of is, when he loses, everyone tells him he won, turn it into a 24/7 reality show....
View Quote

That is Goddam genius!
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Hahahah at the end of that he says "...come on man"!

Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I watched the vid. It was dumb but he didn't say it in the way you're insinuating
View Quote

Just how did he say it then?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You're awfully sensitive.
View Quote

Tell us ..would would be the result of Trump saying this?...why do you have an issue making the left live up to their own standards?
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Holy shit, guys.

Biden loves to imagine himself to be "one of the guys." Watch his speeches to coal miners, factory workers, and servicemembers. He puts on a tough-guy act and tries to sound like Patton. This is just more of that baloney.

Some of you sound like prissy liberals, looking for any excuse to be offended. Biden's enough of a turd without us having to make stuff up about him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yea, while they would undoubtedly crucify Trump for the same thing it was clearly in jest and everyone took it that was as well.
View Quote

Jokingly call your boss, or anyone else that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Biden was the commencement speaker when my son graduated from USAFA in 2009.  I think he was going senile even then, 11 years ago.  His speech was full of exaggerations and outright lies, he started speaking off the cuff once the teleprompter blew over.  From there the speech got even worse, rambling and profane.  Completely inappropriate for such an event.

Try to find this speech online.  You can’t, it’s been scrubbed and only short clips are available.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top