Page / 5
Posted: 1/16/2019 9:56:00 PM EDT
That is all.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
My body is ready.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Was the 2nd any good? The first was meh at best. Yes he shoots lots of bad guys but the action got repetitive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully this one has more substance than the second one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was the 2nd any good? The first was meh at best. Yes he shoots lots of bad guys but the action got repetitive.
View Quote
If you thought the first one got repetitive, don't even bother with the second one..lol

The first one at least had a bit of a storyline.  The second one had a weak storyline and was mainly just super repetitive action scenes.  Basically a never ending wave of assassins trying to kill him.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, I thought the first was excellent, and the 2nd was excellent as well but more of a straight up action movie, less of an interesting story line.  Still excellent though.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
CENTER. AXIS. RELOCK.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw 1 and 2, I don't remember him pulling a trailer in either movie, must be adding something different this time.

Its good to mix it up
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't give a care if it's repetitive. I love both John Wick films.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you thought the first one got repetitive, don't even bother with the second one..lol

The first one at least had a bit of a storyline.  The second one had a weak storyline and was mainly just super repetitive action scenes.  Basically a never ending wave of assassins trying to kill him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

There wasn't even much weapon diversity in the 2nd.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:10:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Blasphemy!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:11:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I bet he Glock19x's the shit out of this movie
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]
A FUCKING PENCIL!
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone should make a poll about body count and the person who comes the closest with out going over gets to be Aimless for a day in the GD with all his powers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I made the mistake of purchasing the 2nd one before seeing it.

I won't be doing that again...
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I loved the first one.  Didn't like the second one.  The entire first movie everyone was completely intimated by just his name.  That continued on a little in the second movie but at the end of the movie he is running from everyone?  Doesn't make any sense.  John Wick doesn't run.....except at the end of the second movie.  The third movie will be a rebox rental for me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I enjoyed them both and can't wait for the third film to hit the theaters.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Second one sucked - first was OK.  Ain't gonna watch the 3rd.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I liked them both. The second one was more of a shoot 'em up but still a continuation. You either like them or you don't. I think Reeves did a good job with both and he actually has real gun skills.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I really enjoyed the first one, in part because I had real low expectations. 2nd was meh.
Basically an excuse to put a 3 gun competition on the big screen.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Body count will be 75 just in the trailer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:35:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Text "JOHN WICK" TO 91099.

Be prepared.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm excited. I loved the first one and liked the second one almost as much.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:36:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Hope it's as good as the original. I like 2 also, but body count was getting dumb.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Hopefully the action is less like a three gun match and more like the first one
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh boy, a trailer for a movie! I can't wait.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry your girl lost...
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you thought the first was meh and repetitive, you won't like the second one.

I really liked the first, but fell asleep on the second one in the theatre, and a second time when I rented it from Red Box.

I'm still looking forward to the third one tho.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#30]
The second one was a 3-gun masturbation marathon. I hope they revisit the thing called a plot in this one.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't give a care if it's repetitive. I love both John Wick films.
View Quote
Yeah, I liked both as well.............I'd like to pay a visit to the Sommelier and check out the selection of fine weapons he had
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The second one was a 3-gun masturbation marathon. I hope they revisit the thing called a plot in this one.
View Quote
Yeah, you can tell that he was coming off a BJJ training binge with the first one and a 3 gun training binge with the second.

So I guess we should wonder what he's been training for getting ready for the third.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:52:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I bet he Glock19x's the shit out of this movie
View Quote
Sig was the rumour
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Any bets it's worse than the 2nd one?
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sig was the rumour
View Quote
A scene where he throws it down the stairs and it shoots someone as it tumbles would be worth the price of admission.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A scene where he throws it down the stairs and it shoots someone as it tumbles would be worth the price of admission.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig was the rumour
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Oh hell yes!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:19:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Loved them both!!

The third should be a blast now that he is total outcast and in hiding.

Beautiful gun choreography. I also love that he shoot almost all semi-auto vs just spraying with a MG.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig was the rumour
Neva been dun befo
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#40]
The first one was so terrible that we never bothered to watch the second one; despite having a blue ray laying around.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Were there even 3 guns?  I know he used a shotgun for about 30 seconds in that tunnel, but I don't remember seeing a rifle.  I easily could have missed it in the monotony, though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Were there even 3 guns?  I know he used a shotgun for about 30 seconds in that tunnel, but I don't remember seeing a rifle.  I easily could have missed it in the monotony, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You serious?

John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) - Catacombs Shootout Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Anybody who doesn't like John Wick probably hates his own Mother.

What the Hell's the matter with you?

Can't wait.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:35:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Yay!  2 more hours of watching bad guys line up and get shot one by one.  So riveting.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just trying to kill him, but trying to kill him while he's in the middle of a 3 Gun match.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

JW2 was the movie equivalent to fast food. No plot, just garbage. I even wanted to like it.

Betting JW3 is worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You serious?

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/7/72/John_Wick2_AR_04.jpg/600px-John_Wick2_AR_04.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVJhlVgr9lM
That movie was so repetitive, I only remember lots of shooting, the knife fight with the chick, and shooting the guy in the hotel.

ETA: okay, watching the clip you posted it was 30 seconds of rifle, 30 seconds of shotgun, and then pistol for everything else.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:41:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yay!  2 more hours of watching bad guys line up and get shot one by one.  So riveting.
View Quote
Don’t forget the 95lb female professional assassins tossing 225lb male professional assassins around like rag dolls. All assassins are equal unless they have a vagina, then they are 20x more powerful per pound.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Great series of movies. Once in a great while Hollywood does good.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That movie was so repetitive, I only remember lots of shooting, the knife fight with the chick, and shooting the guy in the hotel.

ETA: okay, watching the clip you posted it was 30 seconds of rifle, 30 seconds of shotgun, and then pistol for everything else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You serious?

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/7/72/John_Wick2_AR_04.jpg/600px-John_Wick2_AR_04.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVJhlVgr9lM

Rifle was primary from 0:50 to about 1:50, shotgun was primary for the remainder, handgun used appropriately as needed. Not sure where you got your numbers..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top