BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Trump has already stated he wants to take the stand to testify under Oath in this case.

Trump's legal team must be rolling their eyes to the back of their heads over that one.

Like every defendant, Trump has the RIGHT to remain silent
Trump just does not have the ABILITY to remain silent...

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

It won't matter.

Every single member of that jury is going to have a DNC card. The Democrats can't even allow one Republican on the jury because it's criminal and requires a unanimous verdict.  

Although the trial judge has made it clear that the whole point is to keep Trump off the campaign trail, not to get a conviction.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#3]
BS that he cannot see his kid graduate.  So they jump his case ahead of people in prison and actually real criminal cases for this BS.  Attorneys need to get multiple Trump supporters or fair jurors and get this dropped.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

TDS much?  Yeah, a whole lot.
View Quote

I think thats sarcasm.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Kangaroo court of total Bullshit
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#6]
OK - this is the one where the falsification of business records must be in conjunction with another crime, yet no other crime was specified or charged.  Correct?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Well he fell asleep in court... seems like he could use the rest from the campaign trail!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm curious why there isn't a very loud group of people having a protest in front of this guy's house that runs 24/7?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well it is a court of law.
View Quote

No it isn’t
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm curious why there isn't a very loud group of people having a protest in front of this guy's house that runs 24/7?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope Trump shuts down all funding to NYC.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Requiring a criminal defendant to show up for his own trial. ToTaLlY uNpReCeDeNtEd.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing's stopping you. I'm sure Trump will pardon you if you get arrested for something. He has your back.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

They would be arrested.

Only leftists are above the law.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well he fell asleep in court... seems like he could use the rest from the campaign trail!
View Quote

Sleepy Don!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Someones been drinking that Retardium.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited

Someones been drinking that Retardium.

No. Just illuminating the results of a mild case of TDS. He barely has any posts here
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't stop them from proceeding without you when it suits them.

And it's a court of lawfare.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck New York
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OK - this is the one where the falsification of business records must be in conjunction with another crime, yet no other crime was specified or charged.  Correct?
View Quote

Specified. Not charged. Conviction is implied.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I recall the 80s and reading about corrupt governments that would jail opposition and thinking "I'm glad this is America where that can't happen."    

Well, now it is.  These leftists are emboldened now.  Can you imagine a judge talking that way to Clinton or some other leftist?
View Quote

I can imagine Susan Webber Wright talking that way to Clinton 25 years ago this week.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Judge dragged his nuts across Trumps chin to let eem know who was in charge.
View Quote

Shit I would never think of for $1000, Alec.
You guys have a lot of strange visions and fetishes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Biden's opponent cannot be allowed to be out campaigning in the middle of the election season, no matter how ridulous the charges against him are.
View Quote

Biden won’t be out campaigning… so is it really that big of a deal? LOL
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#25]
What is the root crime that justifies this considerable prosecutorial expense and effort?   It appears to be related to misallocation of payments as a business expense, and paid for by the business?   Please show me the harmed parties of this?  Is it due to tax revenue loss by the state, for an expense the state does not consider to be a business expense?

I'm not Trump's #1 fan - but how does this not have the appearance of an egregious politically motivated selective enforcement of the law?  The precedent from all this is just horrifying.  

And in the end, Trump will come out only stronger.  Him being locked up in a court room for 32 hours a week and unable to say stupid shit, while Biden continues to fail, could well be the best thing Trump needs right now...

And 12 months from now, if Trump were to direct Federal agencies to harass and persecute all those involved - would almost be the very precedent these parties are actually setting, as being OK.  I'm not saying I want that - I don't want any of this; it just looks like gross abuse of power for political purposes, and everyone in a position of overruling this, seems super OK to just say it's fine and let it ride.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I recall the 80s and reading about corrupt governments that would jail opposition and thinking "I'm glad this is America where that can't happen."    

Well, now it is.  These leftists are emboldened now.  Can you imagine a judge talking that way to Clinton or some other leftist?
View Quote

Our country is fucked....

We're full Banana Republic now.

The scary thing is they're setting things up for a solution that is gonna be something/someone even worse (i.e. a Hitler, Putin, Xi) to come in and take over - cuz once a true democracy is lost, all that ensues is dictator...war lord, thug, etc. that comes in and kicks out the current regime.

Annnnd, who's gonna save us?

There was a time America was the Superman everyone looked up to, to come in and save them from the Booogey Dictator...but now that America's compromised, who's gonna save America?

Makes me think of the 'Who's gonna watch the Watchmen' type thingy...Idk.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'll break my vow is silence on this case, which aggravates me no end. (Hold on)

-
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure. Some time in the past it was.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've got a pretty good idea what would happen if he spoke to Hillary that way.
View Quote

Would be sleeping with the fishes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How in the hell can the judge remain on this case?

His daughter has worked on political stuff for Adam Schiff and Kamaltoe Harris, and an anti-Trump group.  But he can still be the judge?  If nothing the appearance of a conflict of interest is huge.
View Quote

They can do anything they want, they got the (D) after the name, doncha know ? Who is gonna stop 'em ?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The judge won't allow Trump to attend his sons graduation. He could easily move the trial one day so Trump could attend but he won't. That's why he told Trump he would be arrested if he misses one day.
View Quote
Honey, your daddy wanted to be here but he's still in court.

If that doesn't get him the brother/white trash vote, nothing will
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So no time for running for president

You must be here
View Quote

Makes you wonder if he beats this one will the next trial judge mandate that he be present as well. Require him to be court right up through Nov 5th unless he gets found guilty in this one and the biased judge says go directly to jail.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I hope Trump shuts down all funding to NYC.
View Quote
I hope he builds a wall around it then designates it as a federal penitentiary.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Here's a thought--I was listening to some discussion of this case and it was pointed out that if Trump misbehaves in the courtroom too much the judge could actually bar him from being present, which might actually be what he wants!
View Quote

I could picture the judge tossing him but making him watch from another room in the court house.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And then, one day, for no reason at all we had a massive civil war.........
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Incorrect. They will only hound him until there is another leading Republican. GWB was Satan incarnate - when he stepped off the stage, crickets.
View Quote

That's the really hilarious part. They called him literal Hitler, and now he's their bitch.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How in the hell can the judge remain on this case?

His daughter has worked on political stuff for Adam Schiff and Kamaltoe Harris, and an anti-Trump group.  But he can still be the judge?  If nothing the appearance of a conflict of interest is huge.
View Quote

Not sure if true but some media outlets reported that part of the judges gag order on Trump was him to stop trashing his daughter. Now if it is true you would think an honest appeals court would come down on the judge. If they did I am not sure it would overturn the guilty verdict that I am sure will come down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

They'd be arrested and charged with terrorism. Only communists get that privilege. Like everything else in our country.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Honey, your daddy wanted to be here but he's still in court.

If that doesn't get him the brother/white trash vote, nothing will
View Quote

I guarantee the commie pigs at the VIEW will trash Trump over the graduation request. They will say he was fucking McDougal while Melania was prego with Baron so spare us about how he cares.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They'd be arrested and charged with terrorism. Only communists get that privilege. Like everything else in our country.
View Quote

First you better shoot a girl in the face and kill her. Then you can say it’s a deadly insurrection.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#43]
liberals can literally fuck off and die over this bullshit.

I don't care what happens from now on out till I die, I will refuse to hire, be friends with , or support a liberal in ANY WAY.  

They are fucking insane.

Trump should skip court, then watch them try and arrest him.  

it just helps his numbers. If he goes to jail he probably gets 2-3% more of the black vote
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Go ahead and try it.  Secret Service will tell him to go fuck himself.
View Quote

I don’t think it works that way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah that strategy won't go as planned for the Dems. Trumps words/words are his biggest weakness for getting elected (again,) suppress that and enough "on the fence" types will vote for him.

I still think the Dems are planning a switch-a-roo for Summer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep him in court.  The quieter he is, the better he will do.

Yeah that strategy won't go as planned for the Dems. Trumps words/words are his biggest weakness for getting elected (again,) suppress that and enough "on the fence" types will vote for him.

I still think the Dems are planning a switch-a-roo for Summer.
It would be wise but currently Biden is making a comeback. He's only behind Trump a little. A few commercials of Trump saying Grab her by her pussy and stupid people love me and Biden could get re-elected.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Requiring a criminal defendant to show up for his own trial. ToTaLlY uNpReCeDeNtEd.
View Quote

FIFY He isn't criminal until convicted But I see you have joined the court of public opinion created by the MSM
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dumbest shit I've read in awhile, congrats...
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I’ve seen simple single count felony cases with the usual suspects get continued for years by public defenders.

This is a complex, high profile, multi-felony case against a presidential candidate in a high stakes election and it can’t get continued by big shot lawyers? There’s got to be tens of thousands of pages of discovery. This is absolutely election interference of the highest order.

If you don’t understand this and aren’t outraged by it, you’re either stupid or blinded by hate for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol.

Wether one is a T$ supporter or not, the only conclusion one can reach is that these are all politically motivated sham prosecutions.

Well, one that is of sound mind.
View Quote

Absolutely right!

Fucking shit makes me sick!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bongino laid out all the things wrong with this case and the fact that this is going forward is a complete farce. Most notably that the Feds passed on it because they didn't think there was a case and then somehow the state of New York decided to prosecute Trump on Federal charges, which they have no ability to do but are doing it anyway.
View Quote

Yep. It's disgraceful!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top