BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Little Rocket Man is a pussy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#3]
We should let SK, Taiwan and Japan start a nuclear weapons program with goal of building nuclear warheads and delivery system with enough range to hit Bejing and Three Gorge Dam.
I'm sure they can be completed in weeks
China would freak out if all those countries could him them back with nukes.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are we wasting billions on defending Korea. Let them defend themselves.
View Quote

South Korea pays us for their defense. Maybe not all but a large percentage is paid by the ROK.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I get upset of people thinking a war can start up on the Korean peninsula.

We and South Korea have been at war with North Korea since 1950.

The war never officially ended.

It is fought every night on the DMZ.

Jets on both side regularly fly up to the DMZ and turn around.

If the situation heats up it will while China lap dog is in the White House.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I get upset of people thinking a war can start up on the Korean peninsula.

We and South Korea have been at war with North Korea since 1950.

The war never officially ended.

It is fought every night on the DMZ.

Jets on both side regularly fly up to the DMZ and turn around.

If the situation heats up it will while China lap dog is in the White House.
View Quote

True, I think 87% of people are unaware that as recently as 1984 US personnel were killed and wounded along with Silver star awarded and CIBs and a helo downed POW pilots in the 1990s
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I hope North Korea just falls in on itself but I am known for hoping amiss.

I voted that the US and Korea kicks butt!
Link Posted: 12/27/2022 2:20:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File
                                         Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Both Japan and South Korea should build nukes. That's the only way China puts any pressure on North Korea to knock it off.

If either country is counting on the US using nukes in their defense, they are fucked.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't understand the mindset of of South Korea, Japan, Taiwan.  If thry violate your airspace, the  violate theirs.  If they shoot a missile over your country, then you shoot one over theirs.  This is how you respond to a bully.  You don't give them an inch.  And you tell them if it ever happens a second time, then you will shoot their shit down, or drop a missile on them.  You tell them if they want a war over their shit then you'll give'm one.  That's how you get them to stop and call their bluff.  And if they call your, then it's time for war, or you'll be their little bitch forever.
View Quote
I think that's what they want.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#21]
They say that every exercise.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#23]
We need to give South Korea hundreds of billions to fight North Korea, just like Ukraine.

Everyone should support it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#24]
better start up the draft again! those commies are gonna invade a tiny ass country and we need to stop it!

36,516 american lives lost should be enough

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#25]
A few 2 LT pilots with a map crossing a border accidentally is not "heating up".
It is why you do not give 2 LTs a map.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We need to give South Korea hundreds of billions to fight North Korea, just like Ukraine.

View Quote

South Korea actually pays us
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice to see a country not just be a leech
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Peninsula heats up whenever the Little Fucker up North can't feed his people.  They heat it up so the people fear an external "enemy."  Otherwise his ass would be toast.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:20:43 AM EDT
[#29]
We should defend South Korea at all costs. Just as soon as they adopt a Bill of Rights and right to self defense and to keep and bear arms are included in that BOR.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#30]
All we gotta do is carpet bomb that country with MREs.
Then threaten not to do it again until they deliver Kim's head.
Game over.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Game over.
View Quote

Are you trying to make them die of impacted bowel syndrome?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Game over.
View Quote

I always thought pallets of rice and a few pigs and they would be too busy cooking to fight.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I always thought pallets of rice and a few pigs and they would be too busy cooking to fight.
View Quote

Include some Ivermectin with that. Not pretty up north.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/health/north-korea-defector-doctor-intl/index.html
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:45:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nice to see a country not just be a leech
View Quote

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan actually pay us for US weapons or for the bases our personnel are at and with Taiwan they’re actually building multiple microphip facilities for billions of dollars inside the USA. One of my needs with Europe is it’s not a 3rd world so they can afford to pay like Asian alloes but often {not entirely - Poland for example vs Italy or Germany} do end runs to avoid poneying up what they can afford. Trump even demanded more $ from South Korea {and NATO just to pay it’s agreed 2% GDP after 10 years of failing to do it and he tried to move US troops out of Germany but Biden reversed that} when he was President
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:46:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Peninsula heats up whenever the Little Fucker up North can't feed his people.  They heat it up so the people fear an external "enemy."  Otherwise his ass would be toast.
View Quote

Japan and current South Korea leader is at a fuck this shit point but food for North Korea now comes from China the old saber rattle for food from USA is a decade ago
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't understand the mindset of of South Korea, Japan, Taiwan.  If thry violate your airspace, the  violate theirs.  If they shoot a missile over your country, then you shoot one over theirs.  This is how you respond to a bully.  You don't give them an inch.  And you tell them if it ever happens a second time, then you will shoot their shit down, or drop a missile on them.  You tell them if they want a war over their shit then you'll give'm one.  That's how you get them to stop and call their bluff.  And if they call your, then it's time for war, or you'll be their little bitch forever.
View Quote

You wanna know how to get Kim Jong-un?
They pull a knife, you pull a gun.
He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
*That's* the *Korean* way!
And that's how you get Kim Jong-un.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm ok with supporting the Koreans on this one.

And if it gets hot I'll fight along side them if necessary.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:05:16 AM EDT
[#38]
KJU and the Norks don't seem to mind the individual base exercises but the US-ROK joint HQ exercises really set them off.

Link Posted: 3/7/2023 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Korean people are great and their women are gorgeous (as opposed to the fat masculine pigs here). I'd have no issue personally fighting alongside the ROK to protect that country from communism.

I think everyone knows N Korea is weak as hell, and such a brutal country is on borrowed time. The Kim family cannot sustain much longer.

Also, China is a paper tiger. China has a great history of getting steam rolled by other countries and there is no reason to believe they would fare any better than a country like Russia. The Chinese fear is hilarious. Take a lesson from Russia, a bunch of scared conscripts who don't want to be there with mediocre training and no real combat experience will not fare well. Yea, China found success in Korea before, they also caught an exhausted NATO completely by surprise with an overwhelming advantage in numbers. That wouldn't happen again, no one is underestimating China like that again. And those battle hardened, hardcore communists aren't there anymore either. They have been replaced with a bunch of kids who want to go to college, play video games and watch Japanese Anime and American NBA or Disney.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan actually pay us for US weapons or for the bases our personnel are at and with Taiwan they're actually building multiple microphip facilities for billions of dollars inside the USA. One of my needs with Europe is it's not a 3rd world so they can afford to pay like Asian alloes but often {not entirely - Poland for example vs Italy or Germany} do end runs to avoid poneying up what they can afford. Trump even demanded more $ from South Korea {and NATO just to pay it's agreed 2% GDP after 10 years of failing to do it and he tried to move US troops out of Germany but Biden reversed that} when he was President
View Quote
Germany is entirely too comfortable tucked behind Polands protection.

When Eastern Europe joined NATO that took Germany off the front lines.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#42]
China acts like a dog who gets fed
at the table and now thinks all the
food on the table is his as well.

Link Posted: 3/7/2023 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

When that war does go hot, half of arfcom will be siding with the Norks (if they aren’t already), citing the globo-homo culture of South Korea and the fact that NK was forced into taking action because the US and other countries hostile to NK kept aiding South Korea, which NK warned everyone they viewed as an existential threat. ”What choice did they really have?”

It will be even worse if the Biden administration comes out in support of South Korea.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#44]

Wait, the US actually said it would shoot down their BMs?
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Did 2 tours in ROK (once up by the DMZ and once further south at the Hump) and plenty of TDY in JPN. Both of my grandfathers fought in the Korean War.

Fuck 2nd best Korea and their Chinese commie puppet masters.

Australia, Korea, and Japan need to have canned sunshine sitting on ICBMs and ready for alert a/c pointed at both the DPRK and the PRC. They also need a big pile of fast attack subs and MDA-inspired gear to hedge against further major aggression. Drone capabilities of all kind need some beefing up.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#46]
This business will get out of control.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#47]
It's been almost six months of heating up. Has anything g of note happened?
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan actually pay us for US weapons or for the bases our personnel are at and with Taiwan they're actually building multiple microphip facilities for billions of dollars inside the USA. One of my needs with Europe is it's not a 3rd world so they can afford to pay like Asian alloes but often {not entirely - Poland for example vs Italy or Germany} do end runs to avoid poneying up what they can afford. Trump even demanded more $ from South Korea {and NATO just to pay it's agreed 2% GDP after 10 years of failing to do it and he tried to move US troops out of Germany but Biden reversed that} when he was President

Or maybe Germany is now behind enemy lines to a lot of them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#49]
No Ukebros or Putin cock-garglers = no care
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top