[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Stand up Chuck"
View Quote

Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont know whst the fuck you think youre queen of but it takes a lot if balls to tell other adults how they should behave, especially when no rules are broken. Stay on your throne & mind your own fucking business. Your not a mod or owner, stay in your lane.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I dont know whst the fuck you think youre queen of but it takes a lot if balls to tell other adults how they should behave, especially when no rules are broken. Stay on your throne & mind your own fucking business. You're not a mod or owner, stay in your lane.
View Quote
I just happen to watch how the media tracks the misogynistic comments on this board and fear it will affect our 2nd Amendment rights. I thought (maybe wrongly) that it would concern others.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't care. Madonna, and the wheelchair bound person are probably both against most of what I'm for anyways.

I'll save my outrage for something important.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't care. Madonna, and the wheelchair bound person are probably both against most of what I'm for anyways.

I'll save my outrage for something important.
View Quote

I really liked the Berenstein world. It was a great place where the vast majority didn't have binary spergs and we were able to discuss hundreds of different things all at the same point in time.

I hope the worlds bump into each other again, so I can go back.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Only deaf dumb and blind people should go to Madonna concerts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.
View Quote

She has a lifelong history of behaving like both.

One of my cousins worked at her stepmom's daycare when Madonna was up and coming. She was unpleasant back then too.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Its the syphilis affecting her brain.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She should get physical
View Quote

Wrong 80’s pop singer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:33:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn’t the Potato do something similar?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]
GD never fails. There is always at least one white knight that shows up. In this case, it’s a woman white knight.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This.

I would call her a worthless pos who if her private jet decided to become a lawn dart I wouldnt shed one tear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, to compare her to cunts, skanks, sluts, does a disservice to cunts, skanks, and sluts everywhere.
This.

I would call her a worthless pos who if her private jet decided to become a lawn dart I wouldnt shed one tear.

Hey now! That flight crew doesn’t deserve that, and no sense losing a perfectly good jet!

Maybe a door will fly off and she will get sucked out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sure, no question. But why take the time to stop the show, which, arguably, is why everyone is there, just to point out some guy who isn't acting how she thinks he should be. I think it was because of her ego, her vanity. How dare someone not be on their feet grooving to my awesomeness. Doesn't he know how great I am? That's how I see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate Madonna... but thats a pretty innocent and understandable mistake to make.

Sure, no question. But why take the time to stop the show, which, arguably, is why everyone is there, just to point out some guy who isn't acting how she thinks he should be. I think it was because of her ego, her vanity. How dare someone not be on their feet grooving to my awesomeness. Doesn't he know how great I am? That's how I see it.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:59:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Madonna is a cringe creature. Does anyone actually still listen to her shit music?
View Quote

Gay dudes still love her. She’s always appealed to the gays.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like a Starwars character.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She’s insanely wealthy and influential. She been able to escape any accountability for over 30-years. I doubt you are her share any similarities at all.
View Quote

Didn't she threaten to bomb the white house when Trump was elected?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
GD never fails. There is always at least one white knight that shows up. In this case, it’s a woman white knight.

View Quote

Her grievance is about the use of a couple specific words. I theory she's right, but the person being discussed means she chose her battles poorly.

Virtually any other human on earth and she'd have a more receptive audience.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Her grievance is about the use of a couple specific words. I theory she's right, but the person being discussed means she chose her battles poorly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD never fails. There is always at least one white knight that shows up. In this case, it's a woman white knight.

It is about the words used against any women. They are tracked and this particular thread will be viewed. I am sure that we don't lack in intelligence or imagination in communicating likes/dislikes of any person.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.
View Quote

No, everyone here is perfect and has never made a mistake.

Yes, I understand she's a liberal, but it's her life and I don't care what she does.

I'm not a fan of hers, but when I was about 10 years old, I sure did like her, she was hot back in the day.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It is about the words used against any women. They are tracked and this particular thread will be viewed. I am sure that we don't lack in intelligence or imagination in communicating likes/dislikes of any person.
View Quote

In my universe the C word is universal. Anyone can be one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She’s a sad used up whore.  Sucks to suck.
View Quote

Should have been first post
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dried out still there from the 90s? No way some guy blasted it now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably had cum in her eyes

Dried out still there from the 90s? No way some guy blasted it now

Sean Penn tied her up in a chair and beat it out of her when they were married.  Probably the only good thing he ever did.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Everyone needs to leave QueeyDeNile alone. She was probably called a lot of bad names and seeing this happen to that slut Madonna may have upset her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s really silly. She has a 50 year career of being a skank, it’s her schtick, why would we refrain from calling her that? She’s not some random broad off the street, it’s Madonna.

Everyone needs to leave QueeyDeNile alone. She was probably called a lot of bad names and seeing this happen to that slut Madonna may have upset her.

Or... you guys keep taking the bait.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:40:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay fine.  Madonna is a twat.  Better?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Have Madonna call me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes there is .... Embarrassment...?

Look at it, do you think anything really embarrasses it ?
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?

If a country singer did the same thing (insulted a disabled person), they would be scythed from their asshole to their throat by the media/"influencers" to the point of egregious lost revenue.

Why do we let the other side get away with the same thing?

Eta: not even referring to the female derogatory adjectives for Madonna.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top