Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/14/2024 10:11:47 PM EDT
Fuck illegal drug users, amiright?

But in this interdiction stop, it appears that the arresting officer is the only illegal drug user in attendance. (16:15)

But hey, he's feelin anabolic, so it's all good.
Ends a traffic stop by handing over a written warning, and then as soon as they're free to leave from the traffic stop, pulls them out of the car for a dog search.

Arrest report at link.

"Anabolic" Cop Pulls Man From Car AFTER Stop was Over

@LawyerUp
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the John haters.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:27:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s funny how little guys always assume big guys are on steroids.

“Do work, son.”
View Quote

Just the screen shot of his arm screams steroids.  There's steroid big, and natural big, that's steroid big.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
His video stills piss me off. It's always a shirtless cop in a bullet proof vest that has nothing to do with the video.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just the screen shot of his arm screams steroids.  There's steroid big, and natural big, that's steroid big.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Do work, son.”

That guy isn't in the video
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
nvm
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
His video stills piss me off. It's always a shirtless cop in a bullet proof vest that has nothing to do with the video.
View Quote
Wait what?  Clickbait lawyers doing misleading things and obfuscating the truth?

Say it ain't so.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#9]
It is bs that a cop can do anything just because they think you might be armed. I have a right to be armed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s the clickbait part of the video to draw
You in

Do you seriously think a cop is going around like that?

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#11]
1 Xanax and 2 suboxone? Isn't that part of the WV dealer installed option when you buy a car?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Add it all up and it = smile and wave.

I happily obliged.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#13]
The town is pronounced Bee-Ling-Ton, and it is a nice place.
Dude had prescription drugs for which he has a prescription.  Lots of folks take prescription drugs for their health benefits.
Bad tough guy small town cop.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:47:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

“Do work, son.”
View Quote

Didn't watch the video?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#15]
is this one of the rare bad apples that spoil the bunch?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wait what?  Clickbait lawyers doing misleading things and obfuscating the truth?

Say it ain't so.
View Quote

I love the word obfuscating
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
is this one of the rare bad apples that spoil the bunch?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s all about the clicks. Then the usual suspects flock to it like yellowjackets to an open can of coke.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#19]
There is no "non-chemical" way that cop put on that much muscle in a year.  Watch the video and decide for yourself.   Also, the drug search AFTER ending the traffic stop was a 4th Amendment violation.   Hell, it was a PA Court case that made it so
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

“Do work, son.”
View Quote

you have got to be jacking us, son...
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:31:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There is no "non-chemical" way that cop put on that much muscle in a year.  Watch the video and decide for yourself.   Also, the drug search AFTER ending the traffic stop was a 4th Amendment violation.   Hell, it was a PA Court case that made it so
View Quote

The deputy quoted the case when the guy asked him why he had to get out of the car "because a supreme court case, PA v Mims, says I can take you out of the car".
Um, that would be if you had reason to believe the guy was armed and dangerous, so you'd take him out of the car at the beginning of the stop, not after the car was legally free to go. You'd have to be able to articulate a reason, but courts do give broad discretion to officer safety. Having neglected to play that game while the traffic stop was in progress, the way to insure officer safety is to tell the driver to move along.

The OC spray in the car was a use of force. Was it a lawful use of force?
Taser isn't a punishment tool for 'you didn't comply the way I wanted you to', but is OC lawful for that?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It’s all about the clicks. Then the usual suspects flock to it like yellowjackets to an open can of coke.
View Quote

Actually, it’s all about the dicks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

He stated he use AI for those thumbnails.  Not a still from the video.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Would this make you feel better?

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#25]
That cop is just a douchbag kid in need of an ass whooping.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

“Do work, son.”
View Quote

It’s a reference to something the officer in the video posted on social media.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I know the officer in the video personally and will attest to the fact that he is a really good guy and deserves the opportunity for all of the facts to come out before the masses begin to rattle their pitchforks.

I obviously was not at this scene and I have not spoken to him about the incident, but knowing him and his character, I would assume there is much more to this story. I would be interested in seeing the body cam footage of the entire stop, not just the footage where the guy in the vehicle started to record.

Regardless of all of this, I feel that the comments about roid-raging and suggestions to the officer's steroid use were uncalled for. The guy loves to work out and frequents the gym often; the change in his physique being attributed to steroid use is reckless conjecture.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know the officer in the video personally and will attest to the fact that he is a really good guy and deserves the opportunity for all of the facts to come out before the masses begin to rattle their pitchforks.

I obviously was not at this scene and I have not spoken to him about the incident, but knowing him and his character, I would assume there is much more to this story. I would be interested in seeing the body cam footage of the entire stop, not just the footage where the guy in the vehicle started to record.

Regardless of all of this, I feel that the comments about roid-raging and suggestions to the officer's steroid use were uncalled for. The guy loves to work out and frequents the gym often; the change in his physique being attributed to steroid use is reckless conjecture.
View Quote

Thank you posting this.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ll stick with roid raging dick.  You can tell at the 11 second mark when he slaps the car and grins knowing he gets to escalate and beat some ass.  Typical behavior.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except that he stated on social media that he was feeling anabolic and in the video exhibited the short temperament of someone using steroids. The mass he put on in a year is not normal.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Except that he stated on social media that he was feeling anabolic and in the video exhibited the short temperament of someone using steroids. The mass he put on in a year is not normal.
View Quote

'Feeling anabolic' does not mean he is using steroids.

An anabolic state is when the body repairs itself to become bigger and stronger. This metabolic process of growth is opposed by catabolism. A catabolic state is when the body experiences a breakdown in metabolism.  Applying these principles to fitness will help you accomplish your physique goals. It is important you train at a high intensity and replenish lost nutrients. Intense training promotes anabolic hormone production to build muscle. These hormones also fuel protein synthesis, which helps repair muscle tissue.  The longer your workout, the more catabolic the body becomes. It is not beneficial to be in the gym for three hours each day. Aim for workouts to last no more than 45 minutes to avoid an increase in cortisol. This stress hormone promotes a catabolic state and increases when all energy is depleted from the body.  Takeaway: Try to achieve the same, if not more, exercise in a shorter time to maintain an anabolic state.

What is shown is a short clip of the interaction. Have you ever lost your temper? I am sure you have, so are you, too, on steroids?

The picture posted was taken as an agency photo. I don't know if it was taken on the date that the officer posted it to his facebook profile, but to assume it was taken on that date is ridiculous. That picture could be a few years old for all we know.

My point is that this video appears to be sensationalized for views and the officer deserves the same grace that you or I would deserve in this scenario. Let all of the facts come out before condemning the guy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

'Feeling anabolic' does not mean he is using steroids.

An anabolic state is when the body repairs itself to become bigger and stronger. This metabolic process of growth is opposed by catabolism. A catabolic state is when the body experiences a breakdown in metabolism.  Applying these principles to fitness will help you accomplish your physique goals. It is important you train at a high intensity and replenish lost nutrients. Intense training promotes anabolic hormone production to build muscle. These hormones also fuel protein synthesis, which helps repair muscle tissue.  The longer your workout, the more catabolic the body becomes. It is not beneficial to be in the gym for three hours each day. Aim for workouts to last no more than 45 minutes to avoid an increase in cortisol. This stress hormone promotes a catabolic state and increases when all energy is depleted from the body.  Takeaway: Try to achieve the same, if not more, exercise in a shorter time to maintain an anabolic state.

What is shown is a short clip of the interaction. Have you ever lost your temper? I am sure you have, so are you, too, on steroids?

The picture posted was taken as an agency photo. I don't know if it was taken on the date that the officer posted it to his facebook profile, but to assume it was taken on that date is ridiculous. That picture could be a few years old for all we know.

My point is that this video appears to be sensationalized for views and the officer deserves the same grace that you or I would deserve in this scenario. Let all of the facts come out before condemning the guy.
View Quote

So, for clarification, there isn't anything in that video that concerns you, should be investigated further, and/or indicates there may be an issue with that officer?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So, for clarification, there isn't anything in that video that concerns you, should be investigated further, and/or indicates there may be an issue with that officer?
View Quote

I am not saying that at all. My point is that we have only seen a sensationalized video created for clicks and not all of the evidence is available yet for public consumption. The additional evidence may exonerate the officer, it may not.

However, he should be afforded the opportunity for all of the facts to come out before he is tarred and feathered.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am not saying that at all. My point is that we have only seen a sensationalized video created for clicks and not all of the evidence is available yet for public consumption. The additional evidence may exonerate the officer, it may not.

However, he should be afforded the opportunity for all of the facts to come out before he is tarred and feathered.
View Quote

But we can tar and feather him after we know the facts?

My understanding is the cop said he saw swollen hands, which is an indicator of iv drug use (or so he says), so he wanted to make a drug bust.

That, and the supposed occupant’s shaking hands, obviously meant that they were druggies up to no good.

To me, it’s the case of a young cop wanting fame and glory, and occupants wanting to go on their way.

The stop was over.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it reckless conjecture for deputy dick to assume the private citizen is an illegal drug user ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#36]
The drug cop appears to be over anxious, and makes a statement about the passenger being nervous and chalk it up to illegal drug use.  I don't think a jury will see it the cops way.  

Maybe that cop would be better off being the point man for the SWAT team.    

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The drug cop appears to be over anxious, and makes a statement about the passenger being nervous and chalk it up to illegal drug use.  I don't think a jury will see it the cops way.  

View Quote

Can you imagine how many labradors that guy would shoot!?

"the dog was wagging it's tail so I knew it was about to attack me."
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
He should be afforded the same as the "drug users" drag his out on the street and mace him for absolutely no reason.

Fuck that twink, yet another little dick faggot with a chip on his shoulder
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He should be afforded the same as the "drug users" drag his out on the street and mace him for absolutely no reason.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amped up guys like him will kill them all.  Even a tiny tea cup Yorkie would get crushed under his heel.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thank you posting this.

View Quote

No, I thank YOU posting this.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:Let all of the facts come out before condemning the guy.
View Quote

All of the facts never come out.

Ever.

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

My understanding is the cop said he saw swollen hands, which is an indicator of iv drug use (or so he says), so he wanted to make a drug bust.

That, and the supposed occupant’s shaking hands, obviously meant that they were druggies up to no good.

To me, it’s the case of a young cop wanting fame and glory, and occupants wanting to go on their way.

The stop was over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stop was over.

Attachment Attached File

He went over when the stop was over. He did not understand Mims ruling correctly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

He went over when the stop was over. He did not understand Mims ruling correctly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So a traffic stop for going over the center line, a written warning was issued and after that the cop tries to get the passengers out because 1-he thinks seeing swollen hands is a reliable indicator of drug use and 2-he thinks he can always make vehicle occupants get out of a car on a stop-or in this case after the stop is completed?

View Quote

Yes on all counts.

I wonder how long he is going to hang on to his job.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's all about the clicks. Then the usual suspects flock to it like yellowjackets to an open can of coke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all about the clicks. Then the usual suspects flock to it like yellowjackets to an open can of coke.
Lol yes they do. And then they complain and complain about the thumbnail while ignoring the content of the video. It's weird.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Joey Swoll loves to work out and frequents the gym often. he will tell you himself he is not natural and uses.
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top