Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Vid:

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know my psychopathic narcissist stalker of an ex-wife is lurking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until they get a load of Arfcom General Discussion.

They're already here. Crazy bitches cruise this site hoping for a chance to hook up with 340 pound incels who still live with mom and only shower twice a week. You know they do.

I'll fix that for you...

Hey,  psychopathic narcissist stalker of an ex-wife - make an account and cough up 24 bucks for a Team so you can go to BotD and show us your tits.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
"Coerced", lol.

I need to start using that one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'll fix that for you...

Hey,  psychopathic narcissist stalker of an ex-wife - make an account and cough up 24 bucks for a Team so you can go to BotD and show us your tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until they get a load of Arfcom General Discussion.

They're already here. Crazy bitches cruise this site hoping for a chance to hook up with 340 pound incels who still live with mom and only shower twice a week. You know they do.

I'll fix that for you...

You’re not very helpful.

They were not that great.
Think Cheryl Crow.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Another screenshot from Naamah’s list of links.  Clearly shows ‘coerced by men’ is bullshit.  Lots of reasons women choose abortions, all of which apparently count as ‘coercion’ in the studies, but they’re not being forced by any means whatsoever by men, as was the original premise.

This is the third example from 3 out of the 5 links posted.  I’m not wasting time looking through the rest of them.  I’ve seen enough, and won’t waste more time arguing with intellectually dishonest people.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]
^^^ I predicted this thread would get lit today and that appears to be the match to set it off. Good luck, my friend.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
^^^ I predicted this thread would get lit today and that appears to be the match to set it off. Good luck, my friend.
View Quote

I’m out of this one.  My prediction, based on past experience with the interested parties, is that the goalpost is about to be moved into the bleachers while the kick is still mid-air.  Not hanging around for that BS.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'll fix that for you...

View Quote

thanks for reminding me to pick up some raisin bran...in case my ex is lurking...
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Coerced", lol.

I need to start using that one.
View Quote

rhymes with cursed
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’m out of this one.  My prediction, based on past experience with the interested parties, is that the goalpost is about to be moved into the bleachers while the kick is still mid-air.  Not hanging around for that BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now hopefully you learned not to argue with the estrogen brigade and simply ignore them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And now hopefully you learned not to argue with the estrogen brigade and simply ignore them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the best selling points for a membership is the ignore list.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#12]
CoC 1 and trainwreck
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top