Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:52:02 AM EDT
[#1]
OP, democrats spit on Vietnam soldiers when they came back. There will always be those people.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Keekleberrys

You think you have to go overseas to serve your country/community?

You actually leaving your town and going to another country rather than serving your neighbors gives you entitlement to belittle others?

You're what's wrong with this country, but thank you for your service...... I guess.

IM me your address and I'll gift you some Black Rifle Coffee, pinky swear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys
There's other way to serve than .mil

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

You actually leaving your town and going to another country rather than serving your neighbors gives you entitlement to belittle others?

You're what's wrong with this country, but thank you for your service...... I guess.

You never did answer the question.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
People think this thread is about whether people should serve or not...and some mil people talking shit to people who never served.

What do you say to people in this thread who did serve, and agree they wouldn't serve given the direction of our country?

If I was living in the USSR... I sure as hell would tell my kid to not join the Red Army.

I think by the time my son is old enough to serve....America will make the USSR look like a libertarian paradise.

The real underlying debate here isn't about bashing the military. It's about whether you're black pilled or white pilled about the future of this country.

View Quote

Surrender and hope they let you live I guess? Is this the answer you're looking for?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There are like a million and a half Americans on active duty. I’d assume another million or two in the guard/reserve. How many have you heard saying “I served in the US Military... and I think No one should be allowed to ow AR15s!"?  Two? Three?

Yes, politics permeates upper echelons of the military. It permeates lower levels too, just like every other institution in America ever, private and public. But it’s not left vs. right politics, it is ass-kissing politics motivated by careerism and self-promotion and self-preservation. There isn’t some Marxist communist takeover of the DoD. People just want to keep moving up.

Best I can tell, everybody in this thread still on active duty really doesn’t have much bad to say about it, and is trying the squelch the concerns of the rage-bait crowd. Everybody else is either on the outside looking in, or their time in service has long passed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The upper echelons are all neolib subhuman. Am I not wrong? Even Mattis turned out to be a total fucking disappointment.

I can't tell you how many articles I've read that start with "I served in the US Military... and I think No one should be allowed to ow AR15s!"

I've read that shit so many times... I've lost faith that we hold on to ANY institutions anymore. All of them are lost.

I think the only thing left, is a (mostly) peaceful divorce. I'm sorry to day, I have zero faith that the US military won't be used to punish states that choose to divorce.

There are like a million and a half Americans on active duty. I’d assume another million or two in the guard/reserve. How many have you heard saying “I served in the US Military... and I think No one should be allowed to ow AR15s!"?  Two? Three?

Yes, politics permeates upper echelons of the military. It permeates lower levels too, just like every other institution in America ever, private and public. But it’s not left vs. right politics, it is ass-kissing politics motivated by careerism and self-promotion and self-preservation. There isn’t some Marxist communist takeover of the DoD. People just want to keep moving up.

Best I can tell, everybody in this thread still on active duty really doesn’t have much bad to say about it, and is trying the squelch the concerns of the rage-bait crowd. Everybody else is either on the outside looking in, or their time in service has long passed.

You're wasting your breath.

His entire knowledge of the world comes from what he's been told or seen on TV.

It's an Idiocracy-styled variant of Plato's cave Allegory, except in this one people can readily leave the cave if they wanted to, but they prefer its warmth and think they know exactly how it all works.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I don’t think I would encourage my kids to do any job that involved working for the government.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
My son was offered a 3yr Army ROTC scholarship at Bama.  He was ready to sign when they asked for his FJB poke certificate.  He said he didn't have the vaccine and they asked when he would be getting it.  He told them "I don't plan on it". They told him he couldn't sign without the poke, so he walked.  

FJB and the career politicians that placed him in office
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

Just about any job serves.   And pays taxes.

I have had major involvement in engineering and building water, wastewater, pharmaceutical, chemical plants and more, all which provide extremely valuable products and services to society.

Military service is only one of a wide range of important services to society.

I would say that at a base level, farming is the most important service to our current society.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:29:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Want to serve/give back to your community? Go fire department/EMS, or volunteer with a SAR organization.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have had major involvement in engineering and building water, wastewater, pharmaceutical, chemical plants and more, all which provide extremely valuable products and services to society.

I would say that at a base level, farming is the most important service to our current society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

Everyone serves!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#10]

UNDER “her”?! Needs more Navy uniform.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This POS will be gone soon.  I had to deal with Nixon resigning and Ford moving into the Whitehouse in the 1970's.  I then had to put up with Bill clintoon when he was the president.  Joe will be gone soon enough and the next president has the opportunity to repair the damage.

kwg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put in my time back in the day but no way I’d do it in this political climate with this POS as CIC.

This POS will be gone soon.  I had to deal with Nixon resigning and Ford moving into the Whitehouse in the 1970's.  I then had to put up with Bill clintoon when he was the president.  Joe will be gone soon enough and the next president has the opportunity to repair the damage.

kwg

This nation’s troubles go beyond the current administration. America has already turned into something I don’t recognize.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@Keekleberrys
View Quote
You mean barracks bunnies?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I like to hope that at some point the Wokeness will swing to other way and level off at some point.  That level will likely still suck.

Whatever that level is hopefully the military will end up less woke than everywhere else like it always has been.

I joined in 94, the paperwork still had the questions related to homosexuality, because of don’t ask don’t tell the recruiter had to line through those questions. It was obvious he wasn’t in agreement with this change. Today recruiting a LGBTQBBQ+\- person probably get you an ARCOM. Lol

When I look back I can’t even imagine my time in the military with LGBTQBBQ soldiers around.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Serving in the military is a personal choice. I joined at 18 and never looked back. Did a career and retired. My son followed in my footsteps.

Back then gay soldiers were quietly tolerated. They did their jobs and flew under the radar. Nobody fucked with them.

Now it's a full blown gay/transgender military that celebrates "pride month" every day.  

I don't know that I would encourage my kids in this day and age to join the military but I wouldn't try to stop them if they did.
View Quote

Thank you, this is what I am saying.  Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Want to serve/give back to your community? Go fire department/EMS, or volunteer with a SAR organization.
View Quote

. Yep!  That is the same thing….
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/188236/Screenshot_20220629-073307_Chrome-2435114.jpg
Everyone serves!

I have no problem at all with the military, they play an important role, but the thank me for my service stuff is pathetic.

I have friends and family that served. Some one enlistment, some their whole career, some decorated heroes. I have never heard any of that crap from them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bone spurs.

Noted.
View Quote

Im sorry you got duped into getting involved in a stupid war. Guess I was a little smarter than that.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Very few people "serve" today for their country.  Even though I enlisted less than 1 year after 9/11, the end goal was to develop skills and a job resume for when I got out - which it has tremendously accomplished.

After my 4 year active duty enlistment, the Guard became a way to still enjoy the benefits and lifestyle of being around the military, but not have to deal with the day to day BS and politics.  It became an escape away from your normal civilian job and a break from the day to day duties of the home.

At a minimum, I think the National Guard is a great organization to where so many people in it, don't see it as a place where you have to chase rank or position, but are genuinely there because you just enjoy the community and have a sense of small town America pride, because of the local and state mission active duty doesn't share.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have no problem at all with the military, they play an important role, but the thank me for my service stuff is pathetic.

I have friends and family that served. Some one enlistment, some their whole career, some decorated heroes. I have never heard any of that crap from them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/188236/Screenshot_20220629-073307_Chrome-2435114.jpg
Everyone serves!

And you're not hearing it from me. What you are hearing from me is that more people from our side join to prevent it becoming a full tool of the left.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Very few people "serve" today for their country.  Even though I enlisted less than 1 year after 9/11, the end goal was to develop skills and a job resume for when I got out - which it has tremendously accomplished.

After my 4 year active duty enlistment, the Guard became a way to still enjoy the benefits and lifestyle of being around the military, but not have to deal with the day to day BS and politics.  It became an escape away from your normal civilian job and a break from the day to day duties of the home.

At a minimum, I think the National Guard is a great organization to where so many people in it, don't see it as a place where you have to chase rank or position, but are genuinely there because you just enjoy the community and have a sense of small town America pride, because of the local and state mission active duty doesn't share.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The upper echelons are all neolib subhumans. Am I not wrong? Even Mattis turned out to be a total fucking disappointment.

I can't tell you how many articles I've read that start with "I served in the US Military... and I think No one should be allowed to ow AR15s!"

I've read that shit so many times... I've lost faith that we hold on to ANY institutions anymore. All of them are lost to the neolibs...

I think the only thing left, is a (mostly) peaceful divorce. I'm sorry to day, I have zero faith that the US military won't be used to punish states that choose to divorce.

You claim that the Mil has gotten better, but you're mostly talking about hazing and bullying and issues of professionallism...nothing to say about the indoctrination.

View Quote

Your couch-based assessment is mostly incorrect. BLUF, if your opinion of an institution actively constituting over a million people  is formed from occasionally reading about anecdotes you are part of the easily influenced low information populace that is effectively targeted for just about any information and influence campaign.

The military is not a "lost institution" by any means. If you had served and actually experienced any of the things you are pontificating about personally, you would understand that the military is a reflection of society in general, however it is still solidly skewed in a few specific demographics.  Of course the left wants to change that, and cannot execute this plan without being allowed to do so by the demographics that currently occupy most of the military.  Changing your opinion personally doesn't really matter, as we have determined by your long term posting here that you don't have the right stuff for the military anyway. But your incessant public amplification of their agenda without any functional understanding of reality is exactly part of that plan...convincing society as a whole the military is lost as a warfighting institution even when it's not thereby invalidating a large institution that is traditionally conservative.

This country operates in four year cycles.  This means we can rapidly and absurdly pivot in multiple directions, but it also means that very little is able to make long term institutional change.  This is by design.  Anybody can show up and mandate whatever they want, even to the degree of requiring the annual classes or online training the low information poster regularly rages over.  However, if you assume that mechanisms like this actually affect institutional change you should take a hard look in the mirror and understand that you are a member of the low information target audience of what is essentially an offensive information campaign.

Meanwhile, myself and my peers just chug along not only gaining visibility on how this machine works, but helping to keep it grounded towards it's actual intent. It doesn't hurt that we also train regularly on a professional level towards things that you complainers spend hours online trying to copy.  Coming from a fairly long term insider i'd say there's still plenty of reasons to join the military. It's odd that the things you guys whine about consistently as the current state of military affairs exist only in my remote periphery, if at all.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#22]
The Marine Corp was the best thing I ever did. Hell, Iraq didn't even get to me as bad as when I got out and made 5$ an hour working in a shithole factory. I was working in a rubber mill and thought I was a fucking retard being there and went to re-enlist but I'd been arrested for fighting a couple  times needed waiver for the Army. I ended up shortly after going to school so meh. Two of my brothers are retired from the Navy and doing well. Three of my sons served in the army/airforce my wife served in the Army, come to think of it, almost all of the men in my family served.

My father tried to dissuade me from joining because he came back from Vietnam fucking coo coo for cocoa puffs and did not want me going to war. My father was a fucking animal for YEARS and beat me senseless through my youth....so needless to say I did not listen. It allowed me to see and do things I probably would have not done otherwise.

I say keep your personal bias out of it and support your children IF they want to join. The only persuasion  I used was my oldest wanted to be like dad and go Marines but the Army offered a much better situation/bonus and he went intel with a gentle push from me. My other sons needed no such guidance and knew exactly what they wanted to do.

The only thing I don't like is when someone thanks me for my service and my only response is...no thanks needed I volunteered. But that is on me I suppose since I'm almost always wearing a Marine Corp hat or someone sees my USMC tattoo. My son on the other hand eats that shit up and I don't know why it bothers me but it does.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you are not making or influencing policy participating in an organization does nothing to take it from the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of legit reasons not to serve, and plenty of legit service outside the military.

But if you love America, yet wish to abandon one of its most respected and conservative institutions to the left over your perception of politics (and worse, encourage others to do the same), it’s not going to go unchallenged by me.

If you are not making or influencing policy participating in an organization does nothing to take it from the left.

It's hard to influence an organization from the outside.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Half of the country doesn’t hate the military. Just OP.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And you're not hearing it from me. What you are hearing from me is that more people from our side join to prevent it becoming a full tool of the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost joined but….

@Keekleberrys

Such as?

@Keekleberrys

Everyone serves!

I sincerely wish you luck.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When I look back I can’t even imagine my time in the military with LGBTQBBQ soldiers around.
View Quote

I hate to break it to you, but they were around when you served.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the same exact thing.... They were always there

Honestly DADT going away wasn't even that big of a deal.....we just can't say something is gay or call someone a fag anymore

Though the discussion I had with a normy gay guy in a tow vehicle one day was priceless.....he was stupid pissed off at the new flamboyantly gay Airman who was being creepy about it and hitting on straight guys

The normy gay guy was saying that the other guy was what was wrong with the gay community and made normal ones look bad....it really was an insightful discussion that prior to DADT would've never happened
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

@AltControlDelete

I hate to break it to you, but EVERY aspect of society is now woke, except for maybe the trades, though I’m sure it’s crept into there as well.  College would be even worse in terms of wokeness compared to the U.S. military.  

I’ll let my kids decide what they want to do.

My parents grew up in communist Hungary so they did not have a favorable view of military service.  My dad did serve his compulsory military service there but only because if he hadn’t, then he would not be able to visit Hungary after escaping to the West with my mother.  When I wanted to join the Canadian military, they made fun of me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put in my time back in the day but no way I’d do it in this political climate with this POS as CIC.

@AltControlDelete

I hate to break it to you, but EVERY aspect of society is now woke, except for maybe the trades, though I’m sure it’s crept into there as well.  College would be even worse in terms of wokeness compared to the U.S. military.  

I’ll let my kids decide what they want to do.

My parents grew up in communist Hungary so they did not have a favorable view of military service.  My dad did serve his compulsory military service there but only because if he hadn’t, then he would not be able to visit Hungary after escaping to the West with my mother.  When I wanted to join the Canadian military, they made fun of me.

@C-4
I totally agree that society is a woke mess but if someone wants to join the military in this day and age I would still support them 100% I just couldn't do it myself in the current political climate. I suppose I was spoiled having served during Reagan's two terms and I actually waited until Carter was out before I enlisted. I got out when the military decided diversity and multiculturalism were more important than mission readiness.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah!  Fight for faggotry, White replacement and political repression of the non-woke - join our new transgender military, the most accommodating and best fashion-coordinated military on earth... free abortions on enlistment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't worry Pops, somebody will stand that post on the wall so you can sleep like a bug in a rug.
View Quote

Yeah, someone will have to shoot the patriotic, pro-Constitution Americans and man the concentration camps.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah!  Fight for faggotry, White replacement and political repression of the non-woke - join our new transgender military, the most accommodating and best fashion-coordinated military on earth... free abortions on enlistment.
View Quote
We had gay dudes and lesbians 25 years ago. Nobody gave a fuck then either.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol, nobody joins the military to represent retards in congress, or retards in the White House for that matter.

You ever read an oath of enlistment or oath of office?
View Quote

Spoken like a true bullet-stopping drone - who do you think is pressing your button as a grunt?  Your Aunt Mildred?  It's Congress/POTUS and the people who own them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Spoken like a true bullet-stopping drone - who do you think is pressing your button as a grunt?  Your Aunt Mildred?  It's Congress/POTUS and the people who own them.
View Quote
You should probably switch to decaf and stop drinking so early in the morning.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Which is China now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, they were there, you just didn't know it. I can almost guarantee that, at some point in your military career, you even used a communal shower with someone who would have loved it if you would have dropped the soap and bent over to retrieve it.

My brother joined in 1989 and served until he retired in 2012. His husband is still serving.

We had a dude, Harth, in my unit in the late 90's who was barely in the closet. We ALL knew dude was gay. I got to see more than enough evidence when he and I had CQ together one Saturday and we both used a mutual friend's computer to shoot the shit with folks on AOL. I accidentally opened a message meant for him and got to see a picture of a naked dude wrapped in a flag which the dude had sent him. But, you know what? Harth was a damn good soldier who did his duty well.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#36]
My son is Army contracted to Commission...

And I am very dam proud of him, not the administration.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I did not serve in the military.  I always told myself that when I had children, I would present military service as a realistic option after high school, as opposed to only college, as my parents did.

Now my children are entering middle school.  Sad to say, but I have to go back on that earlier conviction.  I would never encourage my own to enter the military for this country.  I won't tell them they can't, which would be silly, but I will definitely suggest every other option first.  The US is absolutely a house divided, and I'd hate the thought of them serving half a population that despises them.

I can't be the only one here that has come to a similar decision.
View Quote

I regret wasting my time reading and responding to this post...
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#38]
The Military still offers a step up for someone not college bound... Learn a trade, pick one... Travel... I believe even now that it is a great place to mentor young men, women better than sitting doing nothing but reminial jobs at home...

People talk about woke Military, businesses offer that also...

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I did not serve in the military.  I always told myself that when I had children, I would present military service as a realistic option after high school, as opposed to only college, as my parents did.

Now my children are entering middle school.  Sad to say, but I have to go back on that earlier conviction.  I would never encourage my own to enter the military for this country.  I won't tell them they can't, which would be silly, but I will definitely suggest every other option first.  The US is absolutely a house divided, and I'd hate the thought of them serving half a population that despises them.

View Quote

On the flip side, they'd get to serve half a population which loves them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What is that?

you're not getting her signals?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The Military still offers a step up for someone not college bound... Learn a trade, pick one... Travel... I believe even now that it is a great place to mentor young men, women better than sitting doing nothing but reminial jobs at home...

People talk about woke Military, businesses offer that also...

View Quote

Or use the military to get several degrees.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#42]
I have been AD for coming up on nine years. I haven't seen much of a difference from president Obama to president Trump and now president Biden. Things in the military seem to take a long time to change, and it doesn't seem like the changing of the president has a major effect on the lower enlisted-non senior NCO ranks. I would still join today like I did nine years ago, and if I had kids I would support whatever choice they made.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No problem OP.  My kids will pick up the slack for your family.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/097124BE-B507-4F8C-9A0A-E8EDB79382CB-1662438.jpg

View Quote

great....
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm from a army family going back to the revolution
And I love my nation and the constitution ill defend to the death. Mine or the enemies. But even more than the Chinese the mortal enemies of America are here living amongst us.

I agree with you sir. Better to train and prepare your kids to defend and protect America as part of the militia of freedom loving constitutionalists
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please illuminate the path forward on how to combat this.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

OP. Have you been following the story of @Clarinath 's daughter? His thread was right next to your thread this morning. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Daughter-is-home-on-leave-/5-2564925/
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yes, as good conservatives we should willingly surrender the military to leftist just like we did the media and public education system.

View Quote

This.

If we tell "our" people, do NOT "Join the Armed Forces", then those who DO join will NOT be "our" people ...

Makes as much sense as saying "Don't Vote!!" and then being pissed off when "the other side" wins elections & passes legislation we don't like.

BIGGER_HAMMER  

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#48]
That’s ok OP. My daughter went in last year to serve in your kids’ place. Son is following right behind her the end of this summer.
Continue to shelter them.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]

If I was gonna list the top 10 ladyflowers I'd want to munch and Mac Tay Tay is number 1.

I know she's a wokeazoid.
But when i  got done with her she'd write her first happy song about a man.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#50]
By the rime they can join our military will be fully woke. Shit. It is now.  I kind of think we deserve to be conquered at this point.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top