Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
So when are FBI agents going to be pawing through Jills underwear drawer?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
81 million votes.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Biden has appointed special counsel Robert Hur (center) to investigate.  Who's the guy on the left?  
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/13/01/66521745-11629685-image-a-36_1673572703950.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
So the FBI assisted and helped Trump secure documents that were cleared for his possession and the media and alphabet groups reeeee'd but Biden can just waltz around with who knows what and keep them who knows where and crickets.

Is that about right?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Biden has appointed special counsel Robert Hur (center) to investigate.  Who's the guy on the left?  
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/13/01/66521745-11629685-image-a-36_1673572703950.jpg
View Quote

That's Robert Hur's consigliere, Robert the Hutt.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Somehow after all of these years I've managed to never bring classified material home with me.
View Quote

Maybe it never occurred to you to sell the info in them to the chicoms
Come on, Man!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder how many were sold to foreign countries that we'll never know about
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How could that possibly happen?  How could anyone be that irresponsible?  What data was in there that may compromise sources and methods?  By that I mean names of people that helped, etc.  

It's just totally irresponsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjzgWJZmtY
View Quote

Did that ugly jack-o-latern Sen Patrick Leaky Leahy go to jail?
He didn't misplace classified documents.  He just let several classified  source names out.  
They were rounded up and killed.   By the russians I recall.
Maybe he got a tap on the wrist.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wonder how many were sold to foreign countries that we'll never know about
View Quote

This is one of those instances where it’s better to ask what wasn’t sold to foreign countries.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

His brain is pretty fragile he probably can't handle much more stress...they should take it easy on him...
View Quote

I'd rather see Peter Doocey after him like a pit bull after a three year old.
I want to see his eyes start to bleed again, and have him drop to the floor like the sack of shit he is.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:12:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do Obama next.....
View Quote

Altogether, that is.......
Different chapter.
Heck, different book.
Cht, different country.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Still waiting for the pics of Dr. Jill Biden's panty drawer.
View Quote

The contents would probably be indistinguishable from the linen cupboard where they keep the drapery
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't know if it's been mentioned or there's any merit to it, but I read that this is also very significant because, unlike Trump who could declassify docs, the VP can't.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Officer fat ass
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Satire

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Still waiting for the pics of Dr. Jill Biden's panty drawer.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Ah damn....I could have skipped that thought.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.

But, let's allow his personal attorneys, who don't have security clearance, search for top secret documents.
View Quote
It doesn't matter.  The Chinese have had six years to make copies of everything.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You are correct.

The classified docs angle is a surgical strike.

Had they used Hunter's laptop and the big guy's 10% as the weapon, there would be too much collateral damage.  The worst case would be the pipeline of CCP cash flowing to colleges, politicians, and corporations being threatened.  That is too important to risk.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only 2 possibilities I see here……..

They asked him to step down and he didn’t. Now it’s time to remove him where he doesn’t have a choice.

OR

They give him a pass on this which also allows them to let trump off for the mar-a-lago documents, clearing the way for him to run in ‘24.

Too much is coming out too fast, and being reported by the media, for this to be an accident. They have the ability to cover for this type of thing but the powers that be chose not to.

You are correct.

The classified docs angle is a surgical strike.

Had they used Hunter's laptop and the big guy's 10% as the weapon, there would be too much collateral damage.  The worst case would be the pipeline of CCP cash flowing to colleges, politicians, and corporations being threatened.  That is too important to risk.

Wow. A scandal to cover up bigger ones. Both those posts make sense. We only know of it because they want us too for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Will he be gone by the end of the week?

Snoballing it is.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#22]
A former military prosecutor said the minute the first batch was found the FBI should have searched all of Biden's homes and office areas as he had no legal right to have them as he was never a POTUS. He also said they should have been handled to preserve fingerprints. Now they probably have been sanitized like HRC did her servers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They need to check FBHO's house also.
View Quote

Why?

He had the ability like trump to declassify things on his own. There is no good in any of that. That raid was bullshit from the beginning and the FFBI need to be dealt with and disbanded.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

On Warroom this am , Bannon mentioned a Dana Remus,  White House lawyer who resigned to become a FJB personal lawyer which is strange,  also was at Penn-Biden when the docs were "discovered " .   Also the name Kathy Chung is out there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are his lawyers allowed to do the search?

Where I am from, a cop shows up with a search warrant and then the cop searches.

But hey, what do I know.

On Warroom this am , Bannon mentioned a Dana Remus,  White House lawyer who resigned to become a FJB personal lawyer which is strange,  also was at Penn-Biden when the docs were "discovered " .   Also the name Kathy Chung is out there.

Good find.  Barry Soetoro officiated at Dana's wedding.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can't believe a "fixer " didn't show up and make it all go away before Biden's lawyers talked .  WTF is going on ?,  they were his lawyers w/ attorney -client privilege,  they didn't have to do that.    Same reason all of FHRC's inner circle were..........lawyers .
View Quote

The reason they use Perkins Coie law firm is to have a cut out.

Barry and Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice coordinate strategy every day.  Perkins Coie sends talking points to MSM about 4 AM.  Which is why you hear the exact same phrasing, and wording on every station.  And nobody can link Barry to the strategy because the law firm is the cut out.  

Oh, and there is this.  The FBI has a desk in the Perkins Coie law firm.

In your face.  They know we know.  They know we know they know.  They don't care.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No FBI SWAT raid though.  I guess they don't want to go through Jill Biden's panties.  
View Quote

(insert picture of tracking hound recoiling from the smell of underwear)
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A former military prosecutor said the minute the first batch was found the FBI should have searched all of Biden's homes and office areas as he had no legal right to have them as he was never a POTUS. He also said they should have been handled to preserve fingerprints. Now they probably have been sanitized like HRC did her servers.
View Quote

This place is depressingly accurate.:-(
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The reason they use Perkins Coie law firm is to have a cut out.

Barry and Valerie Jarrett and Susan Rice coordinate strategy every day.  Perkins Coie sends talking points to MSM about 4 AM.  Which is why you hear the exact same phrasing, and wording on every station.  And nobody can link Barry to the strategy because the law firm is the cut out.  

Oh, and there is this.  The FBI has a desk in the Perkins Coie law firm.

In your face.  They know we know.  They know we know they know.  They don't care.

View Quote

That would explain " Morning Joe "  setting that days order of business to the DC crowd driving to work .  The rest of MSM take it from there .
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#31]
 Peter Doocy reveals the question he would have asked in Friday's White House briefing if Karine Jean-Pierre hadn't skipped over him:

"Why is President Biden going to Wilmington today, isn't that a potential crime scene?"

— Spencer Brown (@itsSpencerBrown) January 13, 2023
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.

But, let's allow his personal attorneys, who don't have security clearance, search for top secret documents.
View Quote

Normally, sir, I say the exact same thing. Though I am still not 100% certain that they won't be trying to use this issue to their advantage.  People who are celebrating these classified docs being found clearly have no idea the hell spawn that awaits them to step in to take Xiden's place.

Essentially, it'll be so bad that Americans would be begging for Joey to come back.

Better the devil you know...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top