Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2011 5:59:39 AM EDT
Here's the deal.  We have a SFC (E7) as one of our military science instructors in our ROTC department.  He is going to be PCSing next May and we need prank ideas to prank him with over the course of the remaining school year.  He is the target of our pranks and almost always takes things in good stride.  We've pranked him a few times this year and this is what we've done:

1.  Plugged in a wireless mouse and keyboard and messed with him when he was working on a spreadsheet.  He was on the phone to IT going to tell them someone had hacked into his system and was typing in his spreadsheet when we told him what was going on.  That was pretty good.

2.  Misted down his fleece and frozen it.

3.  Hid his backpack and left clues of where to find it. It was in his office the whole time.

4.  Moved his truck somewhere else on campus.

5.  Placed a man-sized cardboard photo/advertisement of a soldier right inside his door.  Scare the snot out of him a few times.

6.  Sent out emails using his computer when he's left it unlocked.  Still haven't figured out who's been doing that one.....

Need more ideas.  We don't want to do these close together but want to spread them out.  We also don't want anything that's going to damage anything and nothing permanent.  Any good ideas will help.  I know we've had these threads before, but we were never in a good prank war when the threads were posted so I didn't save them.  

Thanks in advance for any good ideas!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Plastic food wrap under the toilet seat.  

Set alarm clock to random times in the night.

Icy hot in various pieces of clothing.

I will try to think of some more stuff.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Plug his computer into a "Clapper" and clap hands about every half hour.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
do you have a goat
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
do you have a goat

No, but we do have a 75mm pack howitzer.....  and he's a 13B (field artilleryman).....
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#6]
If his office has a suspended ceiling:

Get a cheap radio control car.  Put in ceiling.  Randomly drive during the day.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Small amount of Nair in his shampoo.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm

Once upon a time at a bachelor party (it will help if the guy drinks) SOMEONE got a male blowup sex doll and rubber cemented it's hand around it's penis. Also dressed it (partially) in clothes and put a real wig on it to cover up the painted hair. While the groom-to-be was getting snockered inside, the doll somehow ended up in his car sitting in the passenger's seat. SOMEONE then went inside and said, "hey Bob, who is in your car?". As groom got closer and saw male with cock in hand in his car, hilarity ensued (as did vomit from some uncontrollably laughing intoxicated friends).

ps. good idea to make sure they victim of said prank isn't armed.

Also HEARD about someone that began sneaking onto a neighbor's property at night and planting pink flamingos. One at a time. Then one night a flock. Baffled the shit out of said neighbor.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:10:46 AM EDT
[#9]
We're taking a picture of the howitzer now and are going to see about getting it photoshopped to make it look like someone painted it pink and then email it to him on his Iphone.  Can anyone make it look painted without it looking faked?
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I had a co-worker leave her computer unlocked. I changed the autocorrect settings in outlook and word so that every time she typed her name it autocorrected to dumb ass and every time she typed her bosses name it corrected to her highness.

Took a week or so before she noticed!
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Random packages of useless stuff with no return address.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah keep pushing him. If you did half that shit to me you'd find some serious isses with your stuff, stuff being car,house,GF,books,computer,shoes,chair,ect..

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We're taking a picture of the howitzer now and are going to see about getting it photoshopped to make it look like someone painted it pink and then email it to him on his Iphone.  Can anyone make it look painted without it looking faked?

Probably, post it here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here's the deal.  We have a SFC (E7) as one of our military science instructors in our ROTC department.  He is going to be PCSing next May and we need prank ideas to prank him with over the course of the remaining school year.  He is the target of our pranks and almost always takes things in good stride.  We've pranked him a few times this year and this is what we've done:

1.  Plugged in a wireless mouse and keyboard and messed with him when he was working on a spreadsheet.  He was on the phone to IT going to tell them someone had hacked into his system and was typing in his spreadsheet when we told him what was going on.  That was pretty good.

2.  Misted down his fleece and frozen it.

3.  Hid his backpack and left clues of where to find it. It was in his office the whole time.

4.  Moved his truck somewhere else on campus.

5.  Placed a man-sized cardboard photo/advertisement of a soldier right inside his door.  Scare the snot out of him a few times.

6.  Sent out emails using his computer when he's left it unlocked.  Still haven't figured out who's been doing that one.....

Need more ideas.  We don't want to do these close together but want to spread them out.  We also don't want anything that's going to damage anything and nothing permanent.  Any good ideas will help.  I know we've had these threads before, but we were never in a good prank war when the threads were posted so I didn't save them.  

Thanks in advance for any good ideas!  

Google "shizzy's mailbag"

Thank me later
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah keep pushing him. If you did half that shit to me you'd find some serious isses with your stuff, stuff being car,house,GF,books,computer,shoes,chair,ect..

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/full_metal_jacket_gomer_pyle.jpg

Yeah, but he's not like that.  He's pretty good natured about it all.  Heck, we could even get his wife involved if we wanted to.  He laughs about it just as much as we do once he calms down a bit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Probally the best prank gone wrong was one of the guys at work took a 20 gallon, or whatever they are, water jug from the water cooler (empty) and rigged it up with about 3 feet of string so when you opened the door to the break room it swung at you indiana jones log style and hit you in the chest. It was meant for me but our section commander came in early that day, went to grab a mt.dew, and took a water jug to the chest he had a fun time explaining to an O-3 why there was a water jug booby trap in the breakroom.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Google "shizzy's mailbag"

Thank me later

The links to shizzy's mailbag are broken.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Ok, here's a pic of our cannon.  I want either the whole thing painted pink or something written in pink on it.  Make it related to DADT or the Air Force ROTC or something.  Do your worst!

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ok, here's a pic of our cannon.  I want either the whole thing painted pink or something written in pink on it.  Make it related to DADT or the Air Force ROTC or something.  Do your worst!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/Redleg13a/Cannon.jpg

Now I will tag this one.

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#21]
We got him!  We used the pic below and emailed out to all the cadre.  Waited a few minutes and then our supply guy texted him and told him to check his email.  I got a call from the target a few minutes later but ignored it.  I guess he called the cadet battalion commander and bawled him out about it and told him to get a detail together to pain the cannon.  I called him back because I heard he was coming back from post just to deal with this.  I gave him the story and he said he was almost here so we watched out my window and when he walked up and saw the cannon was fine, we yelled out "Gotcha!"  He hung his head and walked off knowing we got him good.  His wife was out there too and she was laughing along with us.  We ran down and talked to him and he said that was the best one yet and now it was on.  He said he's going to get us good.  We'll see.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#22]

I have done the second one to an IT guy here at work it drove him nuts for weeks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I emptied out all the little leftovers from the copy machine hole puncher. I sprinkled them on top of the ceiling fan in our HR girl's office. Snow in July.

My buddy planted mealworms (fish bait I think) all over my office for a week to convince me I had some sort of wierd maggot infestation. That one actually got me.

We removed my coworker's office door and trim one weekend. Sheetrocked over it and painted to match the wall. So when she came walking down the hall monday morning, her office had just disappeared.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I emptied out all the little leftovers from the copy machine hole puncher. I sprinkled them on top of the ceiling fan in our HR girl's office. Snow in July.

My buddy planted mealworms (fish bait I think) all over my office for a week to convince me I had some sort of wierd maggot infestation. That one actually got me.

We removed my coworker's office door and trim one weekend. Sheetrocked over it and painted to match the wall. So when she came walking down the hall monday morning, her office had just disappeared.

That is awesome. Did you take pics of the different stages while you did it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Best prank I ever did lasted about a month.  I put an ad in the statewide classifieds for a "FREE MONKEY, TO GOOD HOME" and left my friend's dorm room phone number on there.  He had non-stop phone calls for 5 days.  They filled up his digital answering machine within the first morning.  And the calls kept coming in for a little over a month.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Remove his hubcap. Place a dead fish in hubcap. Replace hubcap.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Annoyatron 2.0  Trust me, you'll drive him crazy with this.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/b278/
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Next time he leaves his computer unlocked, sit down, close all the programs (noting which were open), press the "Prnt Scrn" button.

Then, open MS paint, and paste the new image in.  Next, save it is "screen.jpg" and stick it somewhere on the hard drive. (Not the desktop.)

Then, right click on the desktop and choose the image you just created as the background.  It will look exactly like his desktop.

Next, hide all the icons by dragging them into a new folder in "my documents" or something, and hide the task bar by dragging it to the edge of the screen.

Of course, the IT department may not like this fun.  Be sure to get them involved so they think it's funny instead.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:23:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Use the task scheduler to make tasks that open random windows, or even go to Youtube (RickRoll).
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#31]
See if his chair has a open tube where the chair bolts on.  Of so shove a few tiger prawns in there to slowly rot. It's freaking foul and nobody thinks it's coming from their chair when they are looking.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Tag for chicanery!
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Next time he leaves his computer unlocked, sit down, close all the programs (noting which were open), press the "Prnt Scrn" button.

Then, open MS paint, and paste the new image in.  Next, save it is "screen.jpg" and stick it somewhere on the hard drive. (Not the desktop.)

Then, right click on the desktop and choose the image you just created as the background.  It will look exactly like his desktop.

Next, hide all the icons by dragging them into a new folder in "my documents" or something, and hide the task bar by dragging it to the edge of the screen.

Of course, the IT department may not like this fun.  Be sure to get them involved so they think it's funny instead.

I did this once, took him about 20 minutes to figure out why the icons wouldn't work. Another time, to the same guy, I downloaded and installed a little mermaid desktop skin when he left it unlocked. He came back to a seahorse for a mouse pointer and all his icons and sounds littlle mermaid flavored, he had to use it like that for 2-3 days before I told him how to swap it back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Another computer related one, you can go into the mouse settings and invert left and right mouse buttons, drives people CRAZY if they don't know how to fix it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#35]
You said his wife would play along so here's the plan.

Find someone thats not the same race as the guy.
Get his wife pregnant
Wait 9 months
Profit
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#36]
1. Tie a string to something on his desk (nothing that will break)
2. Tie other end to the legs of his chair when it's pushed in (string behind desk)
3. ???
4. Laugh your ass off when he pulls his chair out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Those are awesome!  The one I had would whisper, "Hey, can you hear me?"  I put it in my friends office and he didn't last an hour before he started tearing apart the office.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You said his wife would play along so here's the plan.

Find someone thats not the same race as the guy.
Get his wife pregnant
Wait 9 months
Profit

C'mon man, be serious.  This is a prank thread.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#39]
that's good

Quoted:

I had a co-worker leave her computer unlocked. I changed the autocorrect settings in outlook and word so that every time she typed her name it autocorrected to dumb ass and every time she typed her bosses name it corrected to her highness.

Took a week or so before she noticed!

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#40]

The second one is the best
My boss tore her entire office apart trying to find that noise, called in a pest control guy, even replaced the light bulbs trying to get rid of the noise.
She never found them though

They work best when you have more than one set at the random interval & place them on different areas.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#41]
If he is an instructor, try this:

Gather the students and have them collaborate...

If the Instructor stands in the center or right side of the room, ignore him and and act restlessly, chat amongst yourselves, shift and shuffle the chairs.

If he moves to the left side of the room, sit up straight and pay rapt attention to his every word.

By the end of the semester, he will be teaching from the corner.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Cable tie aroound the drive shaft. If you leave a whip hanging off it, tick tick tick everytime he moves.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Catch a possum. Put superglue on the bottom of its feet. Stick the possum upside down underneath his desk. Wait for him to slide into the fun.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Kidnap his mother.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If the Instructor stands in the center or right side of the room, ignore him and and act restlessly, chat amongst yourselves, shift and shuffle the chairs.

If he moves to the left side of the room, sit up straight and pay rapt attention to his every word.

That's evil

We did a  similar thing to a teacher when I was in school.

The trick is to pass it on to the next class to make him teach the class from the opposite corner.

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

operant condition, IIRC?

very interesting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

The second one is the best

My boss tore her entire office apart trying to find that noise, called in a pest control guy, even replaced the light bulbs trying to get rid of the noise.

She never found them though

They work best when you have more than one set at the random interval & place them on different areas.

Last time I used one I was a complete asshole and took the guys computer case apart and put it on the internal side of the case. It made noise even after he unplugged the computer.

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#49]
1. Place can of Shave Cream in freezer.

2. (After Frozen) Remove shave cream from can (the can will pop open in the freezer, cream will be solid).

3. Place in most oportune place for mahem, as the shave cream thaws, it will expand to the size it would as if it was sprayed out of the can.

***Do not place on or in items that are waterproofed!!!***

(that is, if you DON'T want to permanantly destroy said item)
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok I got an idea for a long term prank.  You said his wife was cool with it right?  Ok kidnap his kid.  Leave kid in basement.  Feed kid and take care of it of course but keep it chained to chair.  Now every week look in the paper at ever obituaries.  Dig up a newly buried person and take a body part and mail it to the guy.  Start with a finger or hair. In a couple months, release the kid and tell him syke.  He will love it.  Ymmv
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top