BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#1]
WHERE WERE YOU IN 2013?

What will you tell your grandchildren someday when they ask how you helped defend our freedoms?  Will you tell them you sat on the sidelines letting someone else fight for you???, or will you be able to say I STOOD ON THE STEPS OF MY CAPITAL AND DEMANDED THEY NOT DENY US OUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS!

Thanks nutnfancy!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Has the speech ended yet? The guy is more long winded than a racist Democrat during a filibuster over a civil rights act.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

watched it the other night.

Like him or not he fights for our rights and we should support him.

He has some insightful videos and seems like a decent man.......what do people dislike about him?

he has the gift of gab.  most guys like 5 minute reviews. nut-n-fancy can talk about a solo cup for 30 minutes...with out breathing.

he fights the good fight.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, he's no James Yeager, but it was still a pretty darn good speech...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Very good speech. It wasn't planned for him to speak.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
He's a good guy. Just has no idea what the word brevity means. I have no desire to listen to him talk for an hour about a 22, or a hipoint
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#8]
In before the 2 hour video reviewing his 15 minute speech.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He showed up in the cold to help the fight. More than most of his detractors from this site did.  

That fucker had a chair.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He gets a lot of shit, but in my book he is alright.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, he's no James Yeager, but it was still a pretty darn good speech...

I dont think id want Yeager speaking at a rally....
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Good talk....but could he pull that beanie any lower?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has some insightful videos and seems like a decent man.......what do people dislike about him?

Most people who dislike him do so because he is long-winded to the point of absurdity. His videos are frequently about 25% information and 75% repeating himself or rambling about unrelated shit.

However, 17 minutes is not absurd for a speech so I'll give this one a watch.

so he's pretty much colonel material?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Good speech. Need more hardcore activists. Preaching to the choir on ARF only goes so far.

As for his regular videos? I'm guilty of watching quite a few of them when nothing else is going on, better than Teen Mom 2 or other shit the women enjoy...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He showed up in the cold to help the fight. More than most of his detractors from this site did.  

My point from the other thread, We need to thank the guy for standing up for us and quit demonizing him just because he likes to hear his own voice.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Well done fancy.

Admittedly, I wish he'd spend 10% of his time editing (ie reducing) his videos, but whatever, he was great there
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.

I have seen plenty of people here running him down, it's what spurned my interest in his videos which, by the way I find extremely entertaining and informative.

I wouldn't trade one guy like Nutnfancy for all of the people here who rag on his manner or effiorts, in fact I would rather replace them all with more enthusiastic and benevolent people like nothing Nutnfancy.

He is doing something that he quite obviously believes and he's doing it with enthusiasm.

What are you doing?

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

My point from the other thread, We need to thank the guy for standing up for us and quit demonizing him just because he likes to hear his own voice.  

Sure there are people that hate him cause they don't like his vids.  Then there are people that hate him cause he said civilians shouldn't have body armor, only .mil and LEOs.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top