BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/2/2020 8:21:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
And yet when Acosta went hands on with the White House staffer who tried to take the microphone from him the fake news complex circled the wagons to protect him.

I hope the President kicks all of them out, allows OANN back in and says, 'there, I've addressed your social distancing concerns'...

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:26:23 AM EDT
[#2]
No one should be in the room. Give the update, hopefully it will be about corona virus. Not about war on drugs bullshit. Walk off the podium.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
She’s kind of hot.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, very smashable.

I view most of the press as a necessary evil. For all the bullshit they spew they keep a lot of things in check.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
The Communist Corespondents Association did this because OANN is not on board with their ORANGE MAN BAD agenda.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#8]
BRING BACK CHICKY SNACK!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#9]
is anyone else disturbed that the press gets a say in who gets into these briefings?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one should be in the room. Give the update, hopefully it will be about corona virus. Not about war on drugs bullshit. Walk off the podium.
View Quote

THIS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The Communist Corespondents Association did this because OANN is not on board with their ORANGE MAN BAD agenda.
View Quote
This.

Quoted:
is anyone else disturbed that the press gets a say in who gets into these briefings?
View Quote
And this.  WTF?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Why does this WHCA get to determine the rules there?  Fuck those people.  It's the gd White House.  I think the administration can determine who gets in and what the rules are.  If those other fuckers don't like it, don't show up!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She's kind of hot.
View Quote
Understated. Considerably understated.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Two days ago she asked some question about hospitals suspending elective abortions because they are not necessary and asked the President what he thought about it.

I'm sorry, but if anyone is going to be in there, I want someone asking tough questions and not just pandering by asking questions that appeal to the base.  

(Pro-life here before the Christian fundamentalists jump on my ass)
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump loves the leftest press in that room. I actually think he gets off on it. Otherwise, that would have been shut down a long time ago (years). Use Skype like everyone else... jackasses.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

thats why the commies are mad. the white house let the oann reporter in.

f them

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#18]
They don't like her because she calls the media out on their constant Orange Man Bad drumbeat. Her network is considered "far right" to her peers.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:44:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#20]
She’s one of Trump’s favorites. She’ll get reinstated.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

This post nailed it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LOL the MSM doesn't actually give a shit about Corona they are their to stab Trump.

I like how she shakes things up from their standard TDS bullshit.

"Can you commit right now that every American who needs a ventilator will get one?"

fucking horseshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two days ago she asked some question about hospitals suspending elective abortions because they are not necessary and asked the President what he thought about it.

I'm sorry, but if anyone is going to be in there, I want someone asking tough questions and not just pandering by asking questions that appeal to the base.  

(Pro-life here before the Christian fundamentalists jump on my ass)

LOL the MSM doesn't actually give a shit about Corona they are their to stab Trump.

"Can you commit right now that every American who needs a ventilator will get one?"

fucking horseshit.

I don't disagree with you. OTOH, someone lobbing softballs slightly tougher than a Chris Farley interview on SNL isn't helpful either.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Trump should grab her by the pussy, pull her right back in, and give her Acosta's seat.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LOL the MSM doesn't actually give a shit about Corona they are there to stab Trump.

fucking horseshit.

View Quote

via Imgflip Meme Generator" />
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#29]
He should call her and offer a 5 minute over-the-phone Q&A session.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah, very smashable.

I view most of the press as a necessary evil. For all the bullshit they spew they keep a lot of things in check.
View Quote

The press, yes. Fake News propagandistas like Jim Acosta, not so much. It's outrageous to have editorialists posing as journalists taking up space to ask biased and distorted questions that are totally unrelated to relevant news data, just to spread their distortions, biases, and lies to intentionally misinform the public. The only thing that sort of self aggrandizing and propaganda only keeps their ability to spread misinformation and their calculated attempts at propagating hate for the president, his cabinet, and our Constitutional Republic, intact. There is nothing necessary about spreading lies and misinformation, but, it IS evil.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've watched/listened to most of these briefings. The MSM reporters are straight up mentally retarded with TDS.

The actual Q&A after the briefing is nothing more than bash Trump and try to play gotcha games with him.

So having someone like her there is a blessing.

View Quote

That is what half the country wants them to do.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#32]

What is that? Some kind of community toilet?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Chicky Snacc
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Does anyone remember when Obama tried to block Fox from the press conferences?

Other media institutions pushed back.
Times have changed......
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The press, yes. Fake News propagandistas like Jim Acosta, not so much. It's outrageous to have editorialists posing as journalists taking up space to ask biased and distorted questions that are totally unrelated to relevant news data, just to spread their distortions, biases, and lies to intentionally misinform the public. The only thing that sort of self aggrandizing and propaganda only keeps their ability to spread misinformation and their calculated attempts at propagating hate for the president, his cabinet, and our Constitutional Republic, intact. There is nothing necessary about spreading lies and misinformation, but, it IS evil.
View Quote
That phrase right there hits the nail square on the head. Journalism is dead. It's all editorial now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Isn't OANN also the main news network available to people dropping cable?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Trump should suspend the briefings and instead have a 1 hour "interview" with only Fox and OAN.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Isn't OANN also the main news network available to people dropping cable?
View Quote

Newsmax, too.  They are on the Pluto app on Roku.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Trump should do an hour-long one-on-one interview with her, and spend the whole hour condemning the lies of the MSM
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh, it's for public safety. You don't understand they wish they didn't have to exclude OANN but their hands are tied.

200% bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That phrase right there hits the nail square on the head. Journalism is dead. It's all editorial now.
View Quote

It has ALWAYS been editorial. You at some point get red pulled or you don’t.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, very smashable.

I read titles and headlines, and I go no further regardless of the source. I don't bother with CNN, MSNBC, etc altogether. Up until this thread I've never even heard of OANN before.

If I want to get a look at how fucked up the human race is on a particular day I read the Drudge headlines. I don't click on a single one. That gives me a decent chuckle or two, I shake my head in disbelief once or twice, and I return to whatever it was I was doing. Works for me. I don't care about most of what I see anyway. It has nothing to do w/me. Mudslide in India that killed 200 people? That sucks, nothing I can do about it. Corrupt politician in Ossetia? Who cares? Famous person dies? Fuck 'em, oh well. You get the picture.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Has it been verified that she was invited as a special guest?  If so then she didn't violate any protocol.  Those spots for press should rotate daily so that every press outlet has a reporter able to ask questions.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump should do an hour-long one-on-one interview with her, and spend the whole hour condemning the lies of the MSM

I like it.

+1
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#48]
The press don't believe in freedom of the press

Kick them all out and let only her in
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Has it been verified that she was invited as a special guest?  If so then she didn't violate any protocol.  Those spots for press should rotate daily so that every press outlet has a reporter able to ask questions.
View Quote

They don't like OAN because Trump calls on them and does like them.

Whatever Trump like, they dislike.

If I were Trump, I'd give them an exclusive interview every day.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#50]
It's an effort to silence conservative voices going into the election under the premise that conservatives put out disinformation about COVID-19.

Watch social media take the next step.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top