BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Al did a ton of good along with the bad. He had balls to make decisions that took us to 5 SBs and walk away with 3. He had some of the all time greats on the team. He helped bring the NFL together and likely saved the Raiders from early bankruptcy.

Al did a fantastic job over all. But when you are that great your fuck ups are all the more magnified.
View Quote

Younger AL did very very good.

Old senile Al however was very very bad for my beloved Raiders!

Edit: Damn missed out on page 3 ownage without an edit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Al did a ton of good along with the bad. He had balls to make decisions that took us to 5 SBs and walk away with 3. He had some of the all time greats on the team. He helped bring the NFL together and likely saved the Raiders from early bankruptcy.

Al did a fantastic job over all. But when you are that great your fuck ups are all the more magnified.

Yeah, seriously... old Al was even more messed-up and bad for his team than Jerry Jones.

Might as well be a completely different guy than the powerhouse that was young Al.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I think we can keep our perfect record today!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think we can keep our perfect record today!
View Quote

Come on, Raiders!!!!!

Anyone hear they bid on the LA expansion slot and moving to NFC???
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Since hell has frozen over already today in Cleveland, I remain hopeful.  

I watched the Holly Roller on TV, while listening to Bill King on the Raider.  One can never lose hope, but with that comes decades of disappointments (and Los Angeles )  
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do Raiders fans continue to follow such a shitty team?  I'm asking as a die hard Raiders fan, even I don't know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why do Raiders fans continue to follow such a shitty team?  I'm asking as a die hard Raiders fan, even I don't know.
View Quote

Have you checked the Cleveland Brown's thread recently?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I hate Ohio...even though I went to school there.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#9]
ANNNND once again, they lose...when they had the game.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Wouldn't it be cool if we get two teams with 0-16?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]

I don't know why they play so soft against the Raiders, but every year they should crush them and every year I'm hanging on for dear life.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Who called that last play?
Everything was working up until that point.

Al Davis, is that you calling plays from the grave?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who called that last play?
Everything was working up until that point.

Al Davis, is that you calling plays from the grave?
View Quote

Sad huh?!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:57:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I think the Raiders have a player they can build around with Carr, he's impressed me so far this year. Given what he has to work with and the cluster fuck that organization is I think he's doing well.

Good luck with Sprano... I hope you guys can get a real coach this off season. Someone who can bring some stability to that team
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:03:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck the Raiders.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fuck the Raiders.

View Quote

Fuck your team.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
0-4
View Quote

RAIDER NATIONYO!! THUG LIFE!! 4EVR RIPBULIT JJ TATS OF YOU ON R HARTZ!

Your fan base was a joke long before the team was.

RAIDER NATION!! next to the gang signs, and RIP, bereavement stickers for lost gang members, on the back of astro vans IS this fan base. And a few poser's who want to think they are all cool like the recently released prisoners in LA and Oakland.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

RAIDER NATION!! next to the gang signs, and RIP, bereavement stickers for lost gang members, on the back of astro vans IS this fan base. And a few poser's who want to think they are all cool like the recently released prisoners in LA and Oakland.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
0-4

Such hostility for a team and its fans, doesn't seem quite normal.  Seems there are quite a few fans here who are not thugs and are for the most part...normal people.  I don't get the hate, but whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#19]
How can anyone under 40 hate the Raiders?  It's like hating the retarded kid at school
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How can anyone under 40 hate the Raiders?  It's like hating the retarded kid at school
View Quote

I thinks she's an old woman, maybe that's it.  But I'm over 40 too.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think the OP get's this.

The Raiders fan base= Bussing tables and pounding low end blunts like a rockstar.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:48:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Such hostility for a team and its fans, doesn't seem quite normal.  Seems there are quite a few fans here who are not thugs and are for the most part...normal people.  I don't get the hate, but whatever floats your boat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
0-4

Same people who "follow Peyton" and don't give a shit who he plays for. Same people who didn't pick a team until they were in a corner in Jr. High and picked the Pats. Same people who jumped on the SF bandwagon just in time for 15 years of winning but look the other way when their fans kill each other. Always the same people who say just pick another team! They hate us because of our commitment. It kills them, and that makes me feel good.

0-5, still behind them for each play.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Same people who "follow Peyton" and don't give a shit who he plays for. Same people who didn't pick a team until they were in a corner in Jr. High and picked the Pats. Same people who jumped on the SF bandwagon just in time for 15 years of winning but look the other way when their fans kill each other. Always the same people who say just pick another team! They hate us because of our commitment. It kills them, and that makes me feel good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
0-4

Raider nation is a gang sign here. How does that play out for you there in Utah.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Tied with Jax in the race for the No.1 draft pick.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Raider nation is a gang sign here. How does that play out for you there in Utah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, I'm from east bay. Ive earned the right to be a life long Raiders fan.

Second, stop reading gang signs or believing in bullshit hand signs. It's all made up and none of it is official. Some thug made it up, and you believe it??
Ok. When I scratch my balls, that's the new 49ers sign. Got it? Good. It's official.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Second, stop reading gang signs or believing in bullshit hand signs. It's all made up and none of it is official. Some thug made it up, and you believe it??
Ok. When I scratch my balls, that's the new 49ers sign. Got it? Good. It's official.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where in the east bay. I used to live in WC, and  EVERYBODY there hated Oakland. I now live south of LA and EVERYBODY hates the Raiders. We don't even have a team, and we hate the fan base.

eta: It's pretty certain that POS team is coming to LA next year. Fuck them. Do you want to endorse a gangsta LA team?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Where in the east bay. I used to live in WC, and  EVERYBODY there hated Oakland. I now live south of LA and EVERYBODY hates the Raiders. We don't even have a team, and we hate the fan base.

eta: It's pretty certain that POS team is coming to LA next year. Fuck them. Do you want to endorse a gangsta LA team?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll dictate who I pull for, not some gang in a city with no team who's official language is forign.

I can see it just kills you. That makes me smile.

Born & raised in Antioch. Took Kirker pass to the amphitheater many times. Worked in Concord.

Glad I left. Folks out there are too critical of other's choices. It shows in your posts and your gun laws.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Damn Timco, I think that burn left a mark!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:08:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right.

Back to your basement. And, keep hoping for a win.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

If someone was flashing gang signs in my neighborhood, it would be presumed they were physically incapacitated or had some syndrome, and an effort would be made to help them. Nobody would know or care about gang signs, and nobody speaks gang. Like we would know....

Many do, however, root for a favorite football team. Many Raider fans here, many Bronco fans. Makes for good supply house Mondays.

I'll never know, besides the 'busy-body, nosey neighbor' thing, why so many are offended by my choice of football team. As shown here, people just don't get it, have all their reasons why it makes no sense, affiliate the team with street gangs which have no endorsement from the real team, and say anything to whine about my team.

As I said before, that keeps me warm. It's more than just coincidental that my team and this poster are from a certain state.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Raiders? Could be worse! Could be the K.C. Chiefs who haven't been to a Superbowl in 45 years and haven't even won a playoff game in the past 20.
View Quote
Back when I was a football fan, I was a Raiders fan.  I hated the Chiefs.  It seemed like no matter how shitty they were, they'd always find a way to beat the Raiders.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Gruden going to be the next guy ?
View Quote
Madden.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

#1 pick, #1pick, #1pick

Think positive guys.
View Quote

Jamarcus Russel.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#34]

I've been an Oakland Raiders fan for as long as I can remember. Good years, bad, whatever! gang stuff? Fuck that! They are my team, always have been, always will be!

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:44:52 AM EDT
[#35]
San Antonio Raiders...
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If someone was flashing gang signs in my neighborhood, it would be presumed they were physically incapacitated or had some syndrome, and an effort would be made to help them. Nobody would know or care about gang signs, and nobody speaks gang. Like we would know....

Many do, however, root for a favorite football team. Many Raider fans here, many Bronco fans. Makes for good supply house Mondays.

I'll never know, besides the 'busy-body, nosey neighbor' thing, why so many are offended by my choice of football team. As shown here, people just don't get it, have all their reasons why it makes no sense, affiliate the team with street gangs which have no endorsement from the real team, and say anything to whine about my team.

As I said before, that keeps me warm. It's more than just coincidental that my team and this poster are from a certain state.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right.

You are totally edgy, and cool there in Utah, by aligning yourself with the most violent fan base in sports.

I'm sure that up's your "cred" in sports bars there.

I will not judge you further.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You are right.

You are totally edgy, and cool there in Utah, by aligning yourself with the most violent fan base in sports.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right.

It's not about "cred"...I was an Army brat, so I never had a "home" team.  I became a Raiders fan as a young child, probably because my brother was a Seahawks fan while we were stationed in WA.  30 years later, I'm still a Raiders fan, and my brother is a Patriots fan.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:26:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right.

All kidding aside, you say some really stupid shit.

I've been a Raiders fan since I was a little kid, like kindergarten. What cred are you referring to, and from whom do I need this cred? It's a football team.

And what makes me edgy? It's about my football team??

Show me one stat or reference that shows the Raiders fan base to be the the most violent. Even if you find one, so what? They aligned themselves with ME since most were not alive in 1975.

For the record, I've never been in a sports bar here, my friend. What's your point in assuming?

What's your next accusation? I've aligned myself with guns, the most potentially violent sport around (by your standards), as well? Oh, you're from CA and don't think I should own those either, because gangs use them too, right?

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I've been a Raiders fan since I was a little kid, like kindergarten. What cred are you referring to, and from whom do I need this cred? It's a football team.

Show me one stat or reference that shows the Raiders fan base to be the the most violent. Even if you find one, so what? They aligned themselves with ME since most were not alive in 1975.

For the record, I've never been in a sports bar here, my friend. What's your point in assuming?

What's your next accusation? I've aligned myself with guns, the most potentially violent sport around (by your standards), as well? Oh, you're from CA and don't think I should own those either, because gangs use them too, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right.

Dude, It's pointless to argue with her...she must have been dumped by a Raiders fan.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Arkansas and Utah "Raider Nation" fans.

Continue with your circle jerk without me.

Critically think, and consider WHY you would follow this fan base.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Critically think...why would you live in CA and visit a firearm friendly website.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Raiders fans are the Juggalos of sports fandom.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm used to being made fun of for being a Raiders fan...
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can leave, again....I welcome your disapproval.

Your California is showing.......
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. Like that's some low blow or something. I am equally as comfortable being a Raiders fan as I am being white. No shame at all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I know. Like that's some low blow or something. I am equally as comfortable being a Raiders fan as I am being white. No shame at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least we have each other!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Bring back George Blanda. He can play all the positions and he kicks field goals like an American.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#48]
TIME FOR A WIN, BABY!!!!!

Let's go Raiders!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Life long Raiders fan here.
And I don't even live in my mom's basement.

..... It's tough being a raiders fan.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bring back George Blanda. He can play all the positions and he kicks field goals like an American.
View Quote

Snake, Otis, Guy, Tatum...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top