User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

no, quite the contrary, The US and the UK took the lead..........the comment about  a shit load of UN peacekeepers in Korea seemed to say that it was the UN in general carried the load. It was the US along with the UK and the South Koreans themselves..............
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.

Their negatives have far outstripped their positives.

Gee, South Korea? I would have thought that with out our blood and treasure that would have been impossible.........and the UK and the South Koreans.

Are you suggesting the U.S. and UK weren't in the UN? I'm confused.

no, quite the contrary, The US and the UK took the lead..........the comment about  a shit load of UN peacekeepers in Korea seemed to say that it was the UN in general carried the load. It was the US along with the UK and the South Koreans themselves..............

What does that even mean? I swear, people here act as if the UN is some sort of body outside of itself. Like a giant Golem for countries to call on? The U.S. and UK pretty much came up with the concept, were founding members, and remain 2 of the 5 permanent Security Council members.

There were no UN peacekeepers in Korea. Still aren't. The UN was considered a combatant.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If the term had been in use in 1775, the American revolutionaries would have been labeled "violent extremists" by a king intent on oppressing the colonies at almost any cost.

A government that does not have the consent of the governed is a powder keg waiting for a match.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If the term had been in use in 1775, the American revolutionaries would have been labeled "violent extremists" by a king intent on oppressing the colonies at almost any cost.

A government that does not have the consent of the governed is a powder keg waiting for a match.
View Quote

LOL

Good thing the current US government does have the consent of the governed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What does that even mean? I swear, people here act as if the UN is some sort of body outside of itself. Like a giant Golem for countries to call on? The U.S. and UK pretty much came up with the concept, were founding members, and remain 2 of the 5 permanent Security Council members.

There were no UN peacekeepers in Korea. Still aren't. The UN was considered a combatant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.

Their negatives have far outstripped their positives.

Gee, South Korea? I would have thought that with out our blood and treasure that would have been impossible.........and the UK and the South Koreans.

Are you suggesting the U.S. and UK weren't in the UN? I'm confused.

The history of the UN is relevant today only in the lesson it teaches about how an institution created with the best of intentions (and even a written charter) can evolve into something invidious and overbearing, existing primarily for the benefit of a small class of imperious bureaucrats, martinets, narcissists, and egotists, with a subset of psychopaths and tyrants thrown in for good measure.

Not unlike our current federal government and our Constitution.

Of course, for a statist such as yourself, the evolution of the U. S. government and the U. N. are good things.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, let's just have Russia and China leading the planet to a brave new future while the U.S. watches reality TV and NASCAR. What could go wrong?

Sign me the fuck up! The first half of the 20th century was so much better than the second, without that pesky UN!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure you, like all posters who have come before, could clearly articulate exactly why this would be so wonderful without sounding like a liberal talking about guns. I'm sure of it.

Dude, the world would be a terrific if we gave up our security council veto! It would be so terrific and wonderful, we'd get sick of how wonderful it will be!

Yes, let's just have Russia and China leading the planet to a brave new future while the U.S. watches reality TV and NASCAR. What could go wrong?

Sign me the fuck up! The first half of the 20th century was so much better than the second, without that pesky UN!

Fuckin' LULZ.  I bet the next thing you'll tell us from your handlers is "Registration doesn't lead to Confiscation".

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
So its gonna be this:

-vs-

I can already smell the acetylene fumes from here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Need more nutter comments to make thread more rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Obama wants to take your guns and mine for "the sake of the children". He will use any back door method he can and he will make it appear legal. You cannot trust his words because he will reach around and pick your pocket  with his left hand while he is shaking your right hand.
He is a narcissistic Muslim that has no qualms of lying to you and putting his foot on your neck while your head is chopped.
Is that comment rich and vibrant enough for you?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Obama wants to take your guns and mine for "the sake of the children". He will use any back door method he can and he will make it appear legal. You cannot trust his words because he will reach around and pick your pocket  with his left hand while he is shaking your right hand.
He is a narcissistic Muslim that has no qualms of lying to you and putting his foot on your neck while your head is chopped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot the shit about black helicopters.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The chair has been broken up side the wall and the chair legs are being rammed up our...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the chair against the wall?

The chair has been broken up side the wall and the chair legs are being rammed up our...

Correct!
By the way....
Has anyone gone to jail over this yet....
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1766013_New_Docs_Reveal_DOJ_IRS__and_FBI_Colluding_to_Prosecute_Obama_Opponents.html
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Even fudge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is packed can be unpacked

Even fudge?

Ya gotta take a shit sooner or later.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Has he ever fired someone? If yes, he is a terminator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a write-up on this from a non-biased source? Breitbart author makes it sound like we are being overrun by skynet and my boss might be a terminator.

Has he ever fired someone? If yes, he is a terminator.

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 6:51:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

From here.

I'm not saying. I'm just saying.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 7:01:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Man I hate that guy...
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the chair against the wall?

Correct!
By the way....
Has anyone gone to jail over this yet....
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1766013_New_Docs_Reveal_DOJ_IRS__and_FBI_Colluding_to_Prosecute_Obama_Opponents.html

Just keeping extremists from being able to take any sort of political power.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top