User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll take an IM as to the details of said Hi Power.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to sell a Browning Hi power at a gun show next weekend. How is this going to affect my sale. Does order take affect immediately? WTF

I'll take an IM as to the details of said Hi Power.

JUST POST PICS AND QUIT DICKING AROUND.
is it on the EE?

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you sell a car, does that make you a car dealer?

If you sell a vacuum cleaner, does that make you an appliance dealer?

They need to clearly define what does and doesn't constitute dealing guns so that people can know what they can do without incriminating themselves. This shit should be slapped down in a court.

do you have to offer a warranty on said vacuum or car, since you're a dealer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But what if I want to sell 2 guns? Am I not then considered a "dealer?" This whole thing is a crock of shit.

If you sell a car, does that make you a car dealer?

If you sell a vacuum cleaner, does that make you an appliance dealer?

They need to clearly define what does and doesn't constitute dealing guns so that people can know what they can do without incriminating themselves. This shit should be slapped down in a court.

do you have to offer a warranty on said vacuum or car, since you're a dealer?

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you bought a gun with the intent to resell at a profit, then yes.  That is the way I took that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But what if I want to sell 2 guns? Am I not then considered a "dealer?" This whole thing is a crock of shit.

Loretta Lynch said it could affect even someone selling one gun.

If you bought a gun with the intent to resell at a profit, then yes.  That is the way I took that.

if you're selling during a panic, you clearly are out for profit...expect that kind of BS.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]
They will use this "Circumstances" BS to define what is and what isn't a dealer...............I hope the courts smack the shit out of them

Of course, according to the leftist media, recreational collectors wont be affected...........right

Quoted:

There is no magic number........so no set number of what makes someone a "for profit gun dealer" means it would make for an interesting court case.  Does selling 1 used car make a person an auto dealer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loretta Lynch said it could affect even someone selling one gun.

There is no magic number........so no set number of what makes someone a "for profit gun dealer" means it would make for an interesting court case.  Does selling 1 used car make a person an auto dealer?

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing, it will do and call for you to do nothing.

The rules to get a FFL make it unobtainable for average people selling a few guns. It will be a constitutional case should someone get arrested for selling a few guns, as long as they fight it vs plea down a charge.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Far as I can tell, apart from the NFA stuff, did little but soften the definition of "engaged in the business" a tiny bit.  

But now Obama will claim he "closed the gun show loophole".

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top