Quoted:

I’m talking about AFTER he caught it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did Diggs stop running after he caught that 60 yarder?  He would have had a TD.

Edit: And now they have to settle for a FG.

If the Bills end up losing by 4 or less, there you go.

Ball was underthrown.

I’m talking about AFTER he caught it.

He was trying to find the defensive back. Not knowing where he is and trying to run is how guys get hurt.  He was protecting himself.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]
At halftime, the Chiefs defense is allowing 0.62 EPA/play.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Buff has exactly 3X the average pass yardage per completion

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Chiefs D is suffering a serious slump year.

KC people need to get real about the fact that the Chiefs might not be a Superbowl team EVERY YEAR and that slumps happen.
View Quote

Super Bowl?

The only way this team even sniffs the playoffs is if the offense finds a way to out shoot the opposition regardless of how bad the defense matches up. And I'm not super impressed with the offense so far. There's been a LOT of turnovers, the receivers are dropping passes with frustrating frequency, and Mahomes is missing passes he usually makes.

I don't see anything in the roster or the scheme that leads me to believe the Chiefs will do much with this season. They need to shed the Clark and Hitchens contracts and blow up most of the defense. Again.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Weather delay…
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Super Bowl?

The only way this team even sniffs the playoffs is if the offense finds a way to out shoot the opposition regardless of how bad the defense matches up. And I'm not super impressed with the offense so far. There's been a LOT of turnovers, the receivers are dropping passes with frustrating frequency, and Mahomes is missing passes he usually makes.

I don't see anything in the roster or the scheme that leads me to believe the Chiefs will do much with this season. They need to shed the Clark and Hitchens contracts and blow up most of the defense. Again.
View Quote

Still a lot of football left. The last 6 weeks are a better post season success indicator than the first 6 weeks

The Packers have had plenty of slow starts then pick up steam down the stretch
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#9]
This delay may kill Buffalo’s momentum.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:21:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't personally panic on the Chiefs just yet.  Yeah, they don't look good lately...but c'mon.
They will put it together IMO.  They'll rival the Bills and Chargers for the AFC title.
Won't matter though, because Brady will win another ring.  They're unstoppable.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:23:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This delay may kill Buffalo’s momentum.
View Quote

Maybe. Maybe not
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldn't personally panic on the Chiefs just yet.  Yeah, they don't look good lately...but c'mon.
They will put it together IMO.  They'll rival the Bills and Chargers for the AFC title.
View Quote

We'll see about that in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only good team they've played or will play is the Rams (L) and they play Buffalo in a few weeks. The rest are middling to mediocre teams

Their SOS is ranked #23 from hardest to easiest.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm watching NBC and I didn't notice that when Daniel Jones was getting carted off FOR A CONCUSSION one of his teammates ran up to him, slapped the back of his helmet, and then bumped his helmet to Jones' helmet.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:35:05 PM EDT
[#18]
With the London game this morning and the rain delay now, this could be a record for longest NFL day ever (from kick off of first game to the end of last game).
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Still a lot of football left. The last 6 weeks are a better post season success indicator than the first 6 weeks

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Super Bowl?

W-L isn't the only thing to look at here.

The Chiefs have the worst defense in the NFL, and they're trending towards historical/record setting levels of terrible. You can't win with that.

I'd have a different attitude if I thought a guy coming off IR or a scheme adjustment or something like that would be a difference maker. But there's nothing like that on the horizon. Unless there's a crazy in-season trade, which would most likely be a terrible idea, we're seeing what this defense is. There is no cavalry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Only good team they've played or will play is the Rams (L) and they play Buffalo in a few weeks. The rest are middling to mediocre teams

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious to see how the Chiefs do against the Cowboys on Nov 21st.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#21]
There's a chance this game isn't completed tonight.

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#22]
It’s nice to see the NBC guys aren’t faux outraged at Gruden’s comments.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Diggs is a diva, and of course thought he'd just walk in and wanted to look around to see how far everyone was away from him.  Of course, he was wrong.  He's talented as fuck, and just as dumb.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did Diggs stop running after he caught that 60 yarder?  He would have had a TD.

Diggs is a diva, and of course thought he'd just walk in and wanted to look around to see how far everyone was away from him.  Of course, he was wrong.  He's talented as fuck, and just as dumb.

Looked to me like he was off balance and thought he was gonna get smoked.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

People are getting burned out on cancel culture.

For all the outrage over Chapelle's special he got a standing ovation in the heart of HollyWoke the next day.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Get a dome, you damn heathens!
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:42:27 PM EDT
[#27]

I can’t recall a game having to be rescheduled or not finished bc of a run of the mill storm like this.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LA has entered the chat…
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gruden is an asshole, but what he said was NOT racist.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my guess as well.  It looked like he was scared to get hit (I'm not sure why he would be in that situation) and by the time he realized no one was behind him it was too late.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The Chiefs have the worst defense in the NFL, and they're trending towards historical/record setting levels of terrible. You can't win with that.

I'd have a different attitude if I thought a guy coming off IR or a scheme adjustment or something like that would be a difference maker. But there's nothing like that on the horizon. Unless there's a crazy in-season trade, which would most likely be a terrible idea, we're seeing what this defense is. There is no cavalry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Super Bowl?

Oh Im used to a shitty defense, and still being able to find some post season success. Obviously a lot of people have a SB or bust mentality but the reality is a team had a good year just playing a playoff game and especially getting to the 2nd or 3rd weekend.

Luckily for us we have some of the top talent on the team expected back at some point including Jaire, Za'Darius, MVS, Bakh, and Elgton
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the other 50 is for Mahomes.

Yes I know the math
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#34]
NBC just showed the Dan Campbell crying clip.  

Jesus Christ, dude.  Your horrible team (that wasn't going to do shit this season anyway) lost a game in October and you're sobbing like a baby.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#35]
After getting the hype train rolling for the Panthers, Sam Darnold has thrown 5 INTs in his last 6 quarters.

I'll give him a pass for at least one of them though as it was just an insane play by Diggs.  The rest though....
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't suppose you know what the league average is.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#37]
What's with that big gash/scar on Brees' right cheek they have him angled to hide?
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What's with that big gash/scar on Brees' right cheek they have him angled to hide?
View Quote

birthmark iirc.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's had that forever.  Supposedly it's a birthmark, IIRC, but it looks more like someone cut him deep with a knife recently.

Personally I would have had that fixed long ago if I was him, but to each his own.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Dungy: "You were with Winston for a year.  Do you think he has what it takes to be an accurate passer?"

Brees: "Uh... well.... I think it takes time."

Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:13:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not without going down the rabbit hole on Google.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

birthmark iirc.
View Quote

Quoted:

He's had that forever.  Supposedly it's a birthmark, IIRC, but it looks more like someone cut him deep with a knife recently.

Personally I would have had that fixed long ago if I was him, but to each his own.
View Quote

Guess I never knew or noticed. They obviously had him angled to try to hide it
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Finally back on the field
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sometimes stuff like that is not worth or really possible to fix. when i was young, i had a mole on my wrist i wanted removed, but the doc would've had to cut twice as long and wide and dig it out, just wasn't worth it. of course it's not even noticeable now, unlike brees.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Kicking off the 2nd half.

I'm curious to see if we have another Super Bowl XLVII.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

with that damn racist chant man...
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

birthmark iirc.

Quoted:

Drew Brees Birthmark Oprah Mistake It For Lipstick
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#48]
What do y'all think they would do if the storm didn't clear up for hours?

Would they just wait until it cleared potentially finishing the game at 4:00 in the morning?

I can't imagine they'd pick back up tomorrow night because the Bills don't currently have any hotel rooms.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good thing Gruden isn't the Chiefs coach
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's sad how callous white people are to the suffering of minorities.
Page / 603
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top