Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/3/2022 1:38:04 PM EDT
Went shopping at a local Walmart yesterday as I needed to pick a few items.  Of course, being Independence Day weekend it was quite busy.  This Walmart is in an area where you are likely to find Americans largely descended from colonial era settlers or slaves, black and white.  I have never seen such a ragged sad looking mass of people as I did yesterday.  Fat, ungroomed, appeared to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before.  All I could think is these people will be some of the first to expire if there were some real difficulty in the country.

By God encourage people to do better.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Tomorrow I will be open carrying with nice jeans and a tucked in polo shirt. My beard will be trimmed and my head shaved.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
OP,

I see it everyday, everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Try Target next time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Went shopping at a local Walmart yesterday as I needed to pick a few items.  Of course, being Independence Day weekend it was quite busy.  This Walmart is in an area where you are likely to find Americans largely descended from colonial era settlers or slaves, black and white.  I have never seen such a ragged sad looking mass of people as I did yesterday.  Fat, ungroomed, appeared to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before.  All I could think is these people will be some of the first to expire if there were some real difficulty in the country.

View Quote

You just described half the US population.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Op should have gone to Target instead, where there is nothing but trim, fit MILFs who are just as worthless - and there's nothing in the entire store except color-coordinated plasticware.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Walmart.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Walmart.
View Quote

I know.  I rarely go in there but I was already out and needed a few things.

Doesn't change the fact that many of the people in that store have ancestry linked to the War of Independence, cleared the wilderness and built civilisation.  They looked like zombies who were already dead, they just hadn't stopped breathing yet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#10]
And........You just noticed this?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]
it does me no injury for my neighbor to be fat, ungroomed, or appear to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#12]
People shopping at walmart = People of walmart.

I hate shopping there but sometimes I have to because I can fill my cart up for $150 and get lots of food vs going to kroger/fry's Same amount of goods costs me $250, quantity is smaller but same price.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's hard to do that anymore, even politely. People don't like facing the reality that they've become hopelessly degenerate and get vehemently defensive to suggestions that they try to have self discipline.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And........You just noticed this?
View Quote

I see people look awful.  Yet yesterday's crowd was extra special level of awful.

I was in Target last week.  I saw 1 teen boy with his father and the boy was extra levels of effeminate.  Another boy was being berated by his girlfriend and his posture was, not good.  But, I did not see anyone as wide as a door frame.  

If we have to pick between fat zombies and thin effeminate men...well, we are totally screwed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I see a lot of rednecks and soccer moms in my AO. A lot of the boys around here have more muscle than they do sense, a lot of the women have more Chardonnay than their liver knows what to do with. Occasionally, you'll get the clever hillbilly here who can definitely survive on his own, but most of the people here will end up taking the room temperature challenge if shit hits the fan here.

Such things happen when your town becomes a breeding place for suburban soccer Karens who listen to Jason Aldean every day.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Everyone is getting a little tap on the rear right now,  you’ll get your kick soon enough.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Doesn't change the fact that many of the people in that store have ancestry linked to the War of Independence, cleared the wilderness and built civilisation.  They looked like zombies who were already dead, they just hadn't stopped breathing yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Walmart.

We had this exact conversation at work recently. It is frightening.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
it does me no injury for my neighbor to be fat, ungroomed, or appear to be wearing whatever they slept in the night before. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
View Quote

... until their fatness and laziness leads to inevitable government disability checks; which inflate the budget and lessen the value of the dollars you earn.  At that point they are picking our pockets.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Everyone is getting a little tap on the rear right now,  you’ll get your kick soon enough.
View Quote

I had mine. Parents almost died last year, Dad in an accident (he did recover mostly but lost his business) and my Mom to the coof.  Despite being a single PhD student I did everything I could to take care of all of their financial needs. For once in my life I didn't even have a breakdown, I sort of became emotionally dead (not depressed, just emotionless)
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#21]

What the what the what
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#22]

@-Apocalypto-
I didnt realize you were local to me, we should meet up at the Paul Bunyan Rifle Range down the road from Walmart later this week
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I hate Walmart
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I hate Walmart
View Quote
I hate people.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#25]
People watch at a state fair. I did while waiting on the wife at the NY state fair 20 years ago. That is when I knew we was done as a nation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Op, it's Walmart, imagine what I see out in Fayette Co. PA.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Op, it's Walmart, imagine what I see out in Fayette Co. PA.
View Quote
Fayette Co walmarts are the worst.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Not sure if she’s local, or here on vacation….
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You could have saved a lot if time by just saying Democrats.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Goes to Walmart.

Is surprised that he sees "the People of Walmart."

Got it.

ETA: Or I guess "she" if OP has a cisgendered screen name.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#33]
I like going to dollar general because I don’t have to get dressed up like I’m going to Walmart
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I like going to dollar general because I don’t have to get dressed up like I’m going to Walmart
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did one of our founding fathers say that, or did you just make that shit up?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Pride and self-care have been demonized and replaced by victimhood and outsourcing of problems. Certain elements of society profit from having a bunch of fat stupid lazy depressed consoomers in the world, and they've had considerable success in encouraging people to adopt that lifestyle.

In fairness, I don't exactly dress up just to go to the store, but I at least make a point of not letting myself get wider than I am tall.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Coolest guy you will ever see in Walmart.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

... until their fatness and laziness leads to inevitable government disability checks; which inflate the budget and lessen the value of the dollars you earn.  At that point they are picking our pockets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No! That is still the Government picking your pocket!

And they shouldn't be!
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Gunt Supreme!
View All Quotes

I would say this is correct and that "Peak Gunt" has likely been achieved.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Go to a water park if you want some real motivation for physical fitness/physical preparedness.  Walmart, but with less fabric.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Damn...I in Walmart today and thought nearly the same OP....maybe we in same AO,?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Has OP posted a pic yet or is this just the pot calling the kettle black?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Goes to Walmart.

Is surprised that he sees "the People of Walmart."

Got it.

ETA: Or I guess "she" if OP has a cisgendered screen name.
View Quote

Ya I don't partake in clown world.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems pretty simple.

Live and let live. They aren't hurting you until they are.

Never understood the people here going to Wal Mart to make fun of Wal Mart shoppers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I once saw some chick in dirty pajamas grad a can of Febreze off of the shelf and spray herself down with that shit.  Then she put it back on the shelf and walked away.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top