Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL at the people who refuse to believe it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If you think that cool...check these out - they are all paintings

Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Which way do you want her to spin?   This is a great brain training tool.  Try moving her clockwise and then counterclockwise.  Can you do it within one full rotation or does it take more then one rotation?

Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I had to pull this into paint myself to believe it.  Crazy.

And that last 3d painting with the road falling apart is definitely the best one I've ever seen.  That'd probably freak me out for a second if I were driving.
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And that last 3d painting with the road falling apart is definitely the best one I've ever seen.  That'd probably freak me out for a second if I were driving.

It probably wouldn't.  While impressive that art looks more impressive in 2D images then 3D reality.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2013 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It probably wouldn't.  While impressive that art looks more impressive in 2D images then 3D reality.    

It's the kind of thing that only looks real from one particular point of view.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#7]
This thread make my heads hurt...
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#8]
If I really concentrate, I can see that they're the same, and then they keep looking the same.
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top