BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't judge.  I asked him how he handles that he says he likes seeing her get off all night and he's busy pounding the shit out of a woman which she enjoys watching him go to work as well.
 They both have a high five eachother mentality about fucking the shit out of another couple and do it together no side pieces or whatever   Says they typically only hook up with other long time swingers though because most of the new couples are dudes that dragged their wife into it to get pussy and it isn't enjoyable for him to bang chicks that aren't really all the way into it .

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watching some dude put your wife in the mating press and dumping a load of baby batter in her guts is a fun activity?

Victorgonzales you gots some weird friends!
I don't judge.  I asked him how he handles that he says he likes seeing her get off all night and he's busy pounding the shit out of a woman which she enjoys watching him go to work as well.
 They both have a high five eachother mentality about fucking the shit out of another couple and do it together no side pieces or whatever   Says they typically only hook up with other long time swingers though because most of the new couples are dudes that dragged their wife into it to get pussy and it isn't enjoyable for him to bang chicks that aren't really all the way into it .

Attachment Attached File

Yes, Go on..... Continue! Green text please!
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Swinging is fuckin weird.

But TBH I would like to have 3 wives.

View Quote

I don't share but it sure would be nice to not have to cook EVERY night.  And I hate folding clothes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't share but it sure would be nice to not have to cook EVERY night.  And I hate folding clothes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want in on my harem? I'll make sure you dont have to do anything wifu number 1! Well make the younger broads do it all!
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
FUUUUCK that! I couldnt put up with more than one womans bullshit at a time. Three? Oh hell to the no.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
People who want poly relationships seem crazier than swingers to me.  Two women in the house would absolutely gang up on the dude constantly I bet and not in the fun way
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While men are usually the ones who suggest more sexual freedom, it is women who want it to continue, it is claimed.
View Quote

A whole lot of men still have a 1930s mentality that men want to sleep around and women don't.  They try this, and find out that their wives are bigger whores than the men are.

Quoted:
View Quote

That's just asking for 3 women to have their hormonal cycles sync up, and all be bonkers and pissed at you at the same time.  No thank you...
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Does this mean multiple wives, why would one want that?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Just out of curiosity I wanted to look up some statistics to see what was going on.
I don't know if this is correct, but, for the sake of discussion, a minute with google found this.

https://comparecamp.com/open-marriage-statistics/

- 1 in 5 Americans who claim to be single has been involved in a consensual, open relationship.
- Around 4% to 9% of American adults engage in some sort of open relationship.
- In a study of 2,270 respondents, 4% reported being in an open relationship.
- Respondents who are male, gay/lesbians, bisexuals, and who identified as “other, non-Hispanic” make up the majority of individuals who have engaged in an open relationship.
- 32% of gay respondents reported being in an open relationship compared to 22% of bisexual participants, 5% of lesbian participants, and 14% of respondents who identified as “other.”
- 32.03% of participants engaged in open consensual nonmonogamous relationships are heteroflexible individuals, 28.13% are bisexuals, 24.22% are heterosexuals, and 15.63% identify as homosexuals.

- 67% of female participants would leave their partners if the latter would like to have an open relationship.
- Only 46% of male respondents would consider their partner’s request to be in an open relationship as a relationship dealbreaker.
- Region-wise, 60% of respondents from the South would leave their partners compared to 49% of participants from the Northeast.

- 37.5% of respondents in partial open relationships admitted to heavy drinking and drug use.
- 37.19% of participants in open relationships contracted lifetime sexually transmitted infections.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like a great idea.

What could possibly go wrong?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You want in on my harem? I'll make sure you dont have to do anything wifu number 1! Well make the younger broads do it all!
View Quote

As enticing as that sounds, he doesn't share either.  

Good luck on the delegating though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
"Quoted:
I have some swinger friends.  They been doing it for about ten years.  

From what I gather from them there's two types of open relationships.

1.  Both partners view sex as a fun activity rather than a bonding experience or some sacred emotional thing.  They are generally anything goes with each other in the bedroom from the start.  Like my friends these people can stay happily married while doing this because they aren't seeking relationships.  They view their play partners just as another set of sex toys."

My wife used to own the largest swingers club in LA. She is bi, but never messed around with the customers, she viewed it strictly as a business and it is a VERY lucrative business. Most people in the LS are quite affluent. We have a lot of swinger friends, and people that are really into the LS have some of the strongest relationships I have ever seen. Sure there are divorces, but by and large, they are actually pretty rare. And all of you that don't understand the LS or like it would be shocked to learn that some of your friends are into it, and I would bet damned near anything that you DO know some. Most people just don't talk about it.

We have been around the LS for more than a decade, and this comment is spot on to the people in the LS. They are extremely secure in their relationships and just enjoy their kink. Some are cucks, some just like diversity. But the common denominators they all have is no insecurities, immense trust between each other, and the best communication between them of any couple demography I have ever seen. And the way they communicate with the other couples or partners is exceptionally clear as well. Boundaries are EVERYTHING. The biggest thing that surprises people is that the women have the majority of the control in the LS. Most people think it is all about the men looking for side fun, but more often than not it is the women looking for other women.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

and their wombs are polluted anyway.

who wants that
View Quote
Why is it a man who bangs 100 women is a hero, yet a woman who bangs a 100 dudes has a polluted womb?

What if her husband leaves her? Is her womb still polluted?

I would think a so called polluted womb would be where a STD is involved.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Open relationships are the last stop on the road to divorce.
View Quote

Yeah I've known a few couples that did this and they all failed.  If you want to fuck around just get divorced.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
sounds like they interviewed a bunch of whores who have cucks for husbands.
View Quote

Probably has an office hear an FBI location.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why is it a man who bangs 100 women is a hero, yet a woman who bangs a 100 dudes has a polluted womb?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

who wants that

We're in ARF-Taliban parody mode, pick up an AK with Pakitape and join in

Attachment Attached File

Given the high density of latinas Re: women I date, even IF I wanted an open relationship (and I think it's revolting).
Wanna know a fast way to commit suicide-by-chancleta?
Say the words, "hey babe, I want an open rela-"

Attachment Attached File

When you wake up 5 hours later, hanging upside down in your own bedroom, as she's on speakerphone in Spanish with a friend/cousin/sister talking about what form of torture happens next - You can think of how to Bill-Clinton-smoothtalk your way into saying you were only kidding.

For real though.
Of the handful of latinas I've met, 100% had a jealousy streak.
(I'm not a player, my partner count is small and exclusive . That was just baked into their Operating System).
We're talking about, not just looking at another woman too long or making a compliment that went more than 15 yards in the air?
We're talking about touching another woman and vice versa?
That's a death sentence LOL.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A whole lot of men still have a 1930s mentality that men want to sleep around and women don't.  They try this, and find out that their wives are bigger whores than the men are.

That's just asking for 3 women to have their hormonal cycles sync up, and all be bonkers and pissed at you at the same time.  No thank you...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While men are usually the ones who suggest more sexual freedom, it is women who want it to continue, it is claimed.

Quoted:

Not to mention 3 mother in laws
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This'll be good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Hard pass.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is how folks get slapped on stage.
View Quote

True story
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Yah that’s because unless you are Leonardo  DiCaprio - the man pushes this and then discovers -there are 10 dicks lined up for her holes - for every 1 hole he manages to get. Especially average man - average women.

How most guys think this works out in their favor is beyond me. Then she finds out you really don’t have a big d;(k and it’s down hill from there
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Honestly most people aren’t built for monogamy

Peolpe have always cheated on their partners if anything discussing it and being honest is an improvement

If you think peolpe in an open relationship are nuts and that Monogamy is the best way to be then peolpe doing their own thing doesn’t stop you from doing your own thing
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is how folks get slapped on stage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Honestly most people aren’t built for monogamy

Peolpe have always cheated on their partners if anything discussing it and being honest is an improvement

If you think peolpe in an open relationship are nuts and that Monogamy is the best way to be then peolpe doing their own thing doesn’t stop you from doing your own thing
View Quote

It's hilarious that some here on GD are mad about this when this place is literally divorce central. The younger generation has already seen just how much of a fucking trainwreck boomer marriages are.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#27]
When I was online dating a lot in Seattle you'd come across this a lot.

Also the term "Ethically non-monogamous" which was kind of a funny one.

It wasn't the worst thing in the world, just a way for progressive women to justify sleeping around.

From a guy's perspective it was a good way to jump to the chase and know they weren't going to be anything more than just a fun time.

The vast majority of the girls I knew who were poly all ended up alone, vindictive, and medicated in their 30's

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I score a 100 goals in a hockey game I am a great hockey player.

If I am a golie and let 100 points get scored I am a shitty golie.  

Women don't have to do anything to get dick other than wake up and take a bath.  Men on the other hand need to have their shit together.  It's a red herring to compare the two.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:36:12 PM EDT
[#29]
To quote Hank Hill

“It just keeps getting worse”

Anyone ever read about Rome before the fall?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Quoted:

1.  Both partners view sex as a fun activity rather than a bonding experience or some sacred emotional thing.  They are generally anything goes with each other in the bedroom from the start.  Like my friends these people can stay happily married while doing this because they aren't seeking relationships.  They view their play partners just as another set of sex toys."

My wife used to own the largest swingers club in LA. She is bi, but never messed around with the customers, she viewed it strictly as a business and it is a VERY lucrative business. Most people in the LS are quite affluent. We have a lot of swinger friends, and people that are really into the LS have some of the strongest relationships I have ever seen. Sure there are divorces, but by and large, they are actually pretty rare. And all of you that don't understand the LS or like it would be shocked to learn that some of your friends are into it, and I would bet damned near anything that you DO know some. Most people just don't talk about it.

We have been around the LS for more than a decade, and this comment is spot on to the people in the LS. They are extremely secure in their relationships and just enjoy their kink. Some are cucks, some just like diversity. But the common denominators they all have is no insecurities, immense trust between each other, and the best communication between them of any couple demography I have ever seen. And the way they communicate with the other couples or partners is exceptionally clear as well. Boundaries are EVERYTHING. The biggest thing that surprises people is that the women have the majority of the control in the LS. Most people think it is all about the men looking for side fun, but more often than not it is the women looking for other women.

View Quote

@BlueLogo
This is very interesting. Since you are in the Industry so to speak, I've heard that there are two types: lots of newbies who are just trying it out, and a smaller number who adopt it as a Lifestyle.

The Lifestyle folks tend to have very strong marriages, so for those people it tends to bring them closer.

Of the newbies, some (many) have rocky or boring marriages, and these are the ones who tend to get divorced. So for these, they probably would have gotten divorced anyway, but swinging was their last hurrah.

Other newbies either continue on and become Lifestyles, or they dabble in it and then phase out of it after a couple years.

Is that about right?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are a brave man
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you'd only have to sleep in the wet spot twice a week, tops.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can confirm.  I was a civilian version of "Jody" (or a "Sancho" if you're from Mexico) at one point in my life.

I'm not proud of it.  
View Quote

Tell Sanchito that if he knows what is good for him
He best go run and hide
Daddy's got a new .45
And I won't think twice to stick that barrel straight down Sancho's throat
Believe me when I say that I got something for his punk ass
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Quoted:

View Quote

There is some MCFH level storytelling potential here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Be careful what you wish for. Before I retired I noticed something at work. In a department with two women all is well. Add one or more women and things go to shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

who wants that

A key that opens any lock is a master key.

A lock that any key can open is a shitty lock
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#38]
anything you truly value you should build a fortress around - this includes your relationship with your Spouse
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

3 thicc curvy beyotches!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 thicc curvy beyotches!

I guess I could give it a try
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#40]
It is not for me.

That being said, if everyone involved are consenting adults and are doing it privately, have fun,

Freedom means freedom
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Shits been going on since the dawn of man.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Jordan Peterson - On Polyamory

Jordan Peterson - On Polyamory
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Open relationships are the last stop on the road to divorce.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh hell no, I have enough problems without adding drama like that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#45]
In the '60s they called them swingers.

Extramarital sex has been going on almost forever.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've spent a goodly bit of time in parts of the world where that's the norm, and I've concluded that everyone seems to think that's a great idea until they do it...and then they're married to three women at once and can't get out of it, and it seems to be a bit of a living hell. And I say this as a very happily married man.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I understand why. Hell, look at some of the BOTD beauties. I pine for those hotties but my dreams disappear as if the wind blew them away
View Quote

I am going to have to get a membership one day to see this for myself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Interesting that I just now mentioned to my wife of 20-years that I was going to post a thread to say I’ve had sex with
this same woman over 4000 times (probably over 5000) and it’s still great.  Yeah there’s been some lulls but there has been some amazing peaks - but it’s still great almost every time.

Chemistry - we has it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've spent a goodly bit of time in parts of the world where that's the norm, and I've concluded that everyone seems to think that's a great idea until they do it...and then they're married to three women at once and can't get out of it, and it seems to be a bit of a living hell. And I say this as a very happily married man.
View Quote
I think we are talking about different things here.

Swingers- They fuck people for fun.  Almost like a hobby.  Couples usually do it together. Fun Sex is the goal.

Open relationship- dating and fucking other people.  Usually done separately. Basically cheating with permission .

Polyamory- people actually having three or more in a relationship together.

I have seen swingers work happily married. As another member with more extensive knowledge stated. I don't think open relationships are generally more than people unhappy with their marriage looking to escape. Poly people are the multi wives or on some case multi husband.  That shit sounds like the worst option to me unless you have two or three sugar mamas that let you go fishing and shooting all day and bang them at night but what are the odds of finding two rare women like that?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

My sister in law lived with us for a while and it did happen.  At times it was not fun
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top