Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 5/5/2017 2:59:56 AM EDT
Not talking about OC spray in the air vents or anything like that.  

One night a week I work with a fat guy (I'm fat too) and he loves to turn the A/C down as low as it will go.  He then covers himself up with this gay-looking blanket with a baby bear on it.   One night he got the box fan from the adjoining office (not used at night) and setup the fan blowing on him, while covered with a gay bear blanket, with the A/C turn down all the way.  

One night he fell asleep (I was covering the busy desk that night, so no big deal to me).  I rushed to turn the office heat all the way up, then I got out our space heater and placed it right behind the box fan and turned it on high.  After about 30 minutes he started to move so I turned off the heater and out it back.  Then I set the A/C back to a lower temp.  He woke up and started to fan himself with a paper.  

Me - What's wrong?
Him - I'm really hot.
Me - Come on bro, you know I'm married.
Him - What?
Me - You should go to the doctor. You might have malaria.  It's chilly in here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Electric on the bottom of the mouse is pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Small tin of tuna, pop holes in top, large pink eraser as a spacer, package taped to underside of female accountant's desk.

Took her a week to find it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:20:24 AM EDT
[#3]
dry ice.  you figure it out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I occasionally put rainbow stickers on the cars of macho men.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Snap pop fireworks under the toilet seat.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I worked in a restaurant that did a lot of cob salads during the lunch rush. The salad lady was totally anal about her prep, and was a mean bitch anyway. The cob has hard boiled egg, which had to be peeled and cut for every salad. We used to seed her container of cooked eggs with a few raw ones, and forget all about it until the middle of the lunch rush when she would go ape and start screaming at all us line cooks.

I giggle just thinking about it 15 years later
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I used to work with an older left handed lady that was forced to do everything right handed when she was growing up and she used her desk set up for a right handed person.  I was in work late one afternoon and I rearranged her desk (mouse/phone/everything) as a person that worked left handed would.  

The next day when she came in she was having no problems doing her work/computer, but she just kept saying she was feeling off all day for some reason but didn't know why.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#8]
One time I called a guy into work and told him to bring a clean towel. When he asked why I told him it would be clear once he clocked in. I reiterated that he really needed to bring that towel in.

When he got to work he looked concerned and had a towel in hand. When he asked why he needed it this night I said, "Oh, I just wanted to see if you'd actually bring in a clean towel." Apparently his mind was swimming with rather disgusting reasons why he'd need a towel.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:27:38 AM EDT
[#9]
We had a newly hired engineer that was supposed to start the next week.

Called him up at 9:30 the Monday before he was supposed to start and asked him where the heck he was at, why hadn't he showed up for his first day??!!?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Just don't fuck with another man's automobile
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
During one really cold snap we kept pouring bottles of drinking water onto a co-workers car until there was about an inch of ice covering the windows and doors.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:00:40 AM EDT
[#12]
In one of our cleaning rooms tonight a door is going off. It's one of those battery powered ones that will sound an alarm if opened. Well the battery is dying and it chirps every few minutes.

One of my coworkers keeps asking what the sound is and everyone in the plant is fucking with him saying they dont hear shit. He's starting to develop a bit of a complex about it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:04:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This...

Years ago a co-worker thought it would be funny if he disconnected the starter on my car.  

I dont remember what happened to him but pranks like that should be grounds for termination.

Honestly, if someone pulled any kind of prank on me at work these days I'd be pretty irritated.  I just literally don't have the time for that crap.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:11:23 AM EDT
[#14]
How about wiping OC spray on the drivers door handle......
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How about wiping OC spray on the drivers door handle......
View Quote
I had a security job where they issued us a Glock 22 (owned by the client) for years.  Then the client wanted us to carry batons and spray also so after the classes the instructor gave us the OC spray and said this.  

"These all have company barcodes that are recorded to you.  I just weighted them with a digital scale that is precise down to a thousands of an ounce.  If you squirt it just once, we will know when you turn it in so don't do anything stupid with it".

He knew us pretty well
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:58:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I would change the screensaver on peoples computers if they walked away and didn't lock it up. Usually David Hasselhoff, Richard Simmons or Walter Mercado. I would also rotate screens, re arrange keys on keyboards and tape over mouses. Got to a point where people were scared to get up from their desks.  

Had a grumpy coworker. He was always in a bad mood and was very cynical. I spread a rumor that he was that way because before he worked in our office he worked at the pound and he was the one that had to give the animals the injections that put them to sleep when they didn't get adopted.

Have a coworker that was very shy and would only speak in whispers. I would play videos of girls singing and loudly say "oh my gosh Patty you sing so beautifully". Various people would come by her desk asking her to sing for them. She hated me for that one.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:05:45 AM EDT
[#18]
How about keeping the childish shit out of the work place while the adults are trying to get shit done
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:06:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This...

Years ago a co-worker thought it would be funny if he disconnected the starter on my car.  

I dont remember what happened to him but pranks like that should be grounds for termination.

Honestly, if someone pulled any kind of prank on me at work these days I'd be pretty irritated.  I just literally don't have the time for that crap.
View Quote
We were going back and forth with pranks at work, and then someone got the idea to put oatmeal in the vents of my Jeep and turned the ac on.

I responded with the nuclear option, his coffee cup mysteriously was epoxied to his desk with three part marine epoxy
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:07:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Jello around phone

how has this not been said yet?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:15:27 AM EDT
[#21]
We had a guy who liked to do the whole "Rotate the screen" trick.

Someone would get up for a snack break, and return to find their screen flipped or 90-ed over...

Most had zero idea what happened or that a co worker could have caused it...
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#22]
$5 bill on thin fishing line in the hall outside the pilots office .

Kennedy half dollar coin super glued to tile at entrance to terminal building.
Airport manager got pissed at us for that one after the cheapskate about pulled his back
out trying to pick it up.

We would always call the pilot's office of the flying service across the hall as soon as the guy
left his office to go to the bathroom and then hang up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Had one of our "team leads" kick one of the adjusters on a chair while another guy was sitting back in it. Guy sitting didn't see it coming and flew back in the thing. Got up looking pissed as hell, but brushed it off and sat down.

I might have stood up and gave the guy a face full of fist. Guy is a fucking douche.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Take screenshot of desktop background and then save that as a background, hide all icons.

Would confuse the fuck out of them for a few minutes.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:38:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Large agency bus repair shop.  Foreman was an imbecile.  Emptied his eyeglass cleaner bottle and filled with penetrating oil. Wiped them specs all day.  Squeezed out his tube of "invisible glove" and refilled with assemble/white lube.  Rubbed it in for 1/2 hour befgore he figured something was up and washed his hands.  Anti-seize compound under his car door handles.  Big gobs.  Grabs handle, looks at unknown substance, wipes on pants.  Repeats.  All his pants had stains.
Another shop had uniforms provided. One mechanic would leave his locker open with unis inside.  Would come to work in street clothes and change in locker room.Took two of his pair of pants home and had bride sew legs closed.  Put back in locker.  Get to shop to watch hilarity as he changed and face planted.  Ground up insulation as itching powder never disappointed either!
12 mechanics plus too much time equals "this is gonna be good".
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Had one guy who couldn't stand odd smells.

We put a rag in a ziplock bag and told women to bring their worst perfume and dump a bit on the rag. We then zip tied the rag to the back of this guy's desk drawer where he couldn't find it. Took him about three days. Everyone did the 'no, I don't smell anything' bit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:43:57 AM EDT
[#27]
In high school computer lab we'd screen shot someone's desktop and make it their background then remove all their shortcut icons so nothing they clicked on worked. That was good for a few laughs.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would change the screensaver on peoples computers if they walked away and didn't lock it up. Usually David Hasselhoff, Richard Simmons or Walter Mercado. I would also rotate screens, re arrange keys on keyboards and tape over mouses. Got to a point where people were scared to get up from their desks.  

Had a grumpy coworker. He was always in a bad mood and was very cynical. I spread a rumor that he was that way because before he worked in our office he worked at the pound and he was the one that had to give the animals the injections that put them to sleep when they didn't get adopted.

Have a coworker that was very shy and would only speak in whispers. I would play videos of girls singing and loudly say "oh my gosh Patty you sing so beautifully". Various people would come by her desk asking her to sing for them. She hated me for that one.
View Quote
Whenever I had sea duty, it was pretty commonplace for people to send out love letters if you left your account logged in.  I didn't do it, but had it done to me a couple of times.  We had one coworker though who had a shitfit when it was done to him... I think he damn near wanted to have someone written up for it and was even more pissed off at the answer of, "well don't leave your account open then"

On shore commands though, we never really did that.  Everyone left their accounts logged in and no one cared...  However we use to do harmless pranks like leaving someone's browser set to a gay home decorator's web page, or disconnecting the ethernet to see how they react etc.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Stationed in Guam, Had a co worker that anytime somebody left something laying around he would put it in the freezer.  People finally got tired of it.  On day he left his brand new Asics Gel sole running shoes in the lounge, "somebody" put them in the freezer.  By the time he found them the gel packs had frozen a ruptured
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#30]
The place I work in used to be an old mental hospital in the 1930s up to the 1960s shutdown because of poor treatment of patients. Like real bad stuff people chained to walls, small cages etc.. Anyway place is haunted as hell. I have seen and heard things I can not explain.

Anyway we have a nurse that only works nights occasionally very cute, and I being who I am like to mess with her. So one night I am telling her about all the crazy stuff I have seen and then what her coworkers have told me about the office she works in being haunted. Mostly things moving without reason. She hangs up on me won't talk to me for a week tells me how scared she was after I told her that stuff.

So couple nights ago she is working again, she is talking to me again I guess. Well I talk to her a bit, then act like left, but instead I go in another room near the office and start droping clipboards like has happened in the past. She comes into investigate I jump out of the dark and scare the living shit out of her. I am not sure she is ever going to talk to me again.

Yes I have a GF and no while she is cute, she has a history of sleeping with my coworkers so she is not on my list.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#31]
I had bought an annoyatron gizmo online that would make a high pitch beep at random time intervals between 5 and 7 minutes.

I stuck it in the computer case of the guy across the aisle...

After 3 days a different coworker asked if anyone heard a beeping... another couple days the victim was pretty sure it was in his cube...another couple days it had to be the PC beeping, "maybe the bios battery is dying" lol, yeah maybe that's it

Our boss sits right next to him, and the beep was high pitched enough where he never heard it,  people thought he was nuts.

Finally almost 2 weeks from when in first planted the bug I hear him on the phone with IT getting someone sent down there and I walked over and pulled it out "gottcha!"

He explained to the IT guy that there wasn't really a problem and canceled the service ticket

Lol. Worked as advertised
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This...

View Quote
Guys like you are the best to fuck with!
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm a professional.....I get paid to to professional type stuff.  I don't have time, or the mindset to "play tricks" on my co-workers
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#34]
EMS pranks can be fun....
One of the medics I worked with loved to use the viscous lidocaine in creative ways. I learned REAL quick to never leave my drink alone around him. Sucks trying to talk to dispatch when your lips and tongue are numb. "Water gun' fights with the saline flushes. We may or may not have had a bolus war once....

At a private BLS (non emergency) transport company I worked we would mess with each others trucks. Usually things like leaving cabinets open, rearranging shit, stupid notes...yano, boring shit. Being the only guy with 911 experience I was able to "borrow" some lidocaine from a buddy's rig and went to work with the lessons I'd been taught. The one that got me in trouble was dumping a bunch of glitter on the sun visor...was TOTALLY worth it. It was funny when I saw that person later, the various nurses we'd see often ended up nicknaming him "Sparkles".
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Zip tie on driveshaft has been the flavor of the day here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#36]
that's really unprofessional and corrosive to morale.

I may have taped a catfish blood bait under a guy's desk once, though.

I was young and naïve.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Duct tape air horn to chair controls, set chair to highest setting.

Hide cell phone in computer tower and call them.

Screencap desktop then hide all icons and taskbar.

Put ultrasound gel on phone receiver.

Wrap car in saran wrap or cover it in post it notes. Bonus points if it's a brand-new Porsche with the window sticker still on.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How about keeping the childish shit out of the work place while the adults are trying to get shit done
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:01:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I had bought an annoyatron gizmo online that would make a high pitch beep at random time intervals between 5 and 7 minutes.

I stuck it in the computer case of the guy across the aisle...

After 3 days a different coworker asked if anyone heard a beeping... another couple days the victim was pretty sure it was in his cube...another couple days it had to be the PC beeping, "maybe the bios battery is dying" lol, yeah maybe that's it

Our boss sits right next to him, and the beep was high pitched enough where he never heard it,  people thought he was nuts.

Finally almost 2 weeks from when in first planted the bug I hear him on the phone with IT getting someone sent down there and I walked over and pulled it out "gottcha!"

He explained to the IT guy that there wasn't really a problem and canceled the service ticket

Lol. Worked as advertised
View Quote
Would love to have one of those. A coworker pulled that on everyone once. She would put it in random places during the day and move it around. Drove us all nuts. Sadly ThinkGeek doesn't sell 'em anymore.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm guilty.

35 years ago I worked at a camera shop.  All the employees parked in a city owned parking lot half a block away. The lot had maybe 40 spaces. We had one co-worker who was a little bitch/pain-in-the-ass. One day I took his car keys over to the hardware store on the next block and bought a copy of his car key (in those days, car keys were just keys with no electronics). I put his keys back where I found them and proceeded to move his car to a different parking spot. Every day for the next week or so I slipped out and moved his car. Sometimes I'd move it just a space or two away, other times all the way across the lot -- where ever I found an empty space. Eventually he said something about the situation and we all just told the guy he was crazy. He must have just forgot where he parked. After a few more days the boss came to me and asked if I was doing it. I confessed that I was. He asked why. I explained that the dude was a weenie and I was fucking with him. He said, OK and told me not to do it any more. Nothing more was said about it.

Yeah, I know. It was dumb but I was young and dumb. I wouldn't do today but it was fun at the time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I had incoming mail "re-labeled" by a buddy.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Just about the entire battalion saw those, since the mail came in on two birds once every 8 days and everyone would do the human chain thing on the LZ.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I worked in a restaurant that did a lot of cob salads during the lunch rush. The salad lady was totally anal about her prep, and was a mean bitch anyway. The cob has hard boiled egg, which had to be peeled and cut for every salad. We used to seed her container of cooked eggs with a few raw ones, and forget all about it until the middle of the lunch rush when she would go ape and start screaming at all us line cooks.

I giggle just thinking about it 15 years later
View Quote
I'm giggling that 15 years later, you still don't know it's a Cobb salad.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#43]
get an annoyatron
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This...

Jesus.  An adult.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#45]
We joke, talk shit and make fun of each other all day but we don't pull pranks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:15:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Live chicken left in an office over the week end.  Live crabs left under the car set.
Seagull in the back set of a work vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
get an annoyatron
View Quote
They no longer sell the original...apparently the ones you can get now aren't as good
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:17:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Jesus.  An adult.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This...

Jesus.  An adult.
Keep it down, he has TPS reports to work on
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I had incoming mail "re-labeled" by a buddy.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/145914/prank1-201928.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/145914/prank2-201929.JPG

Just about the entire battalion saw those, since the mail came in on two birds once every 8 days and everyone would do the human chain thing on the LZ.
View Quote
Now that's funny.  

My favorite thing to do is change the autocorrect options on outlook.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#50]
I am the king of this castle.

Countless computers have been changed to these pictures. Thank you arfcom

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top