Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
pranks can be fun but damn do some of you cross the line

the best was at a shop i used to work at the owner would never use his personal restroom and would come down and use the shop floor shitter/locker room to catch people fucking off or talking shit about the bathroom
one day he went in and someone put some ketchup packets under the seat so they exploded when the owner say down and got all over his dress pants, he stormed out and was screaming and threatening everyone and said he was going to call the police and fbi to get fingerprints off the packets and was going to kill whoever did it.

he went off in front of everyone in the shop and a new client that was there to see if they were going to bring their large fleet their for maintenance, and when that guy saw the freak out he left and was trying to hold back laughter as he knew what kind of fun and games happened in a truck shop.
he took his business to where i am at now and when i see him we still laugh about that event and how he was going to sign a contract till the owner went nuts.

We mostly just do jokes and no major or crazy pranks here but some of the things i have been told during the old days made me surprised that a whole lot of killings didn't happen as the pranks were rough and mean.

i get it that some can disrupt productivity and stuff but there also comes a point where people need to lighten up and let everyone laugh.

a few people here can dish it out but the second someone jokes with them they flip out but like i said most are harmless are are just for laughs
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would love to have one of those. A coworker pulled that on everyone once. She would put it in random places during the day and move it around. Drove us all nuts. Sadly ThinkGeek doesn't sell 'em anymore.
View Quote
The last day of working for a client, (who I knew I'd never work for again), I stuck one of those under the bosses' chair and one on the back of a filing cabinet of his HR gal. 

I can only guess at how annoyed they were...the high-strung plicks. 
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Balloon full of acetylene tossed behind someone that is welding.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#4]
The best pranks are the ones that make the person think he's crazy.  

We used to get the spare keys and re-position rookie's cars.  Reverse them in the parking space, move them three slots over or one back, Nothing too far from the orginal spot because they would then KNOW they were being pranked.

You can keep this up for weeks.  We were foiled when one rookie started chalk marking his tires.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

i get it that some can disrupt productivity and stuff but there also comes a point where people need to lighten up and let everyone laugh.

a few people here can dish it out but the second someone jokes with them they flip out but like i said most are harmless are are just for laughs
View Quote
Agreed. That's why so many in LE/Fire/EMS prank each other. We know who to prank and when. If you can't laugh and joke you go insane. Hell, enough people are on meds as it is so you need something to lighten things up with a bunch of Type A's.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every person I've worked with that really enjoyed pranking people was either an asshole, a bully, socially retarded or some combination of the three.
View Quote
Pretty much my experience as well.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We played hardball back then, it was back when we were all invincible.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still good friends with the guy and he brings it up with a sincere laugh occasionally.
View Quote
Wow, that's all I got.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every person I've worked with that really enjoyed pranking people was either an asshole, a bully, socially retarded or some combination of the three.
Mine also.  They are like college frat boys that enjoy hazing people.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
My favorite was one I got from this website.

I taped black construction paper between the filter and glass of a guy's welding helmet.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I worked with a guy who was hired because his sister-in-law was a higher up muckety muck.

He was as useless as tits on a boar hog.

He was supposed to be a programmer but if you told him to use a function key like F6, he would hit "F" + "6".  Turned out later he was a cokehead. Never did any work, would take Friday off and his "Backup" would have to finish all his work for the week. His boss had his nose up this guy's SIL's ass so nothing was going to get corrected.

I knew he was a hunt and peck typist, so I switched the N and M keys on his keyboard.

It turned out both characters were in his password

He locked himself out

He called desktop support who kept resetting his password to "New2Me"

Dipshit was actually typing "Mew2Ne"

Again he kept locking himself out.

He ended up calling Microsoft, no avail...back to helpdesk, someone had to remote in to reset his password (they used those characters..he was ok for a while, left his desk locked his puter and it started all over again

They rebricked his hard drive, told them he had a virus, etc.

After 5 or 6 hours of this I went by his desk and put the keys back

No one ever figured out what he was doing wrong.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It seems some of you don't understand the term 'harmless'.
View Quote
No kidding.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#12]
This happened about 15 years ago when I worked in an industrial mailroom.

We were going through some changes and such and in the same 2 days several people got sent to the area office to sign some routine paper work. One of the newer guys asked what was going on. The first day I told him I can't talk about it. The next day when someone else got called to the area office he asked again. I took him aside and told him that they were doing random drug screens for some reason. He got really nervous.
"Jesus, Mikey, do you smoke pot?"
"Yes! WTF do I do!?"

Later that day he got called to the area office. He asked to speak to our manager and confessed to smoking weed all the time.
My manager was dying when she finally asked him why he was telling her this.
"I won't pass that drug test they just called me down to do!"

It helped that I recruited the others to tell him the same story if he asked.
He didn't get into trouble and my manager thought it was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
We rarely did anything but once we made a supervisors cube office 'go away.'

We found a panel the right width and put it in his opening the 4th office in the row.

He walked down to the 5th opening and went into the  office.  Not his.

Walked out and into the 3rd opening. Not his.

Finally stood on his toes to look over the panels and figured it out.

He also started laughing like crazy.  Good sport.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#14]
At my last job I was over the laser marking department. My crew ran that place. There is a huge blower to evacuate the vapors and smoke out of the machines and out of the building. In the piping were blast gates so we could add more suction to one machine if needed. The output was 4 inch. I told one of the knuckleheads from shipping to see if there is something blocking the output vent by the back door. I said use a dowel rod to poke around in there and see if you feel an obstruction.  I dumped a pile of crosscut shredded paper in front of the blast gate and when he got in front of the vent to look inside I opened the vent and he was covered in confetti.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#15]
We moved a supervisor's office into the bathroom. Set it up exactly how it was.   He rolled with it for about a month until his supervisor lost his shit.

Hooked his brake pedal to the car horn.  That was fun.  

Best one was played on me.   I was next in line for promotion and a co-workers dad was on the promotion board so co-worker stole letter head from his dad typed up a fake letter telling me there was clerical error and the list was invalidated. He left enough clues for me to figure it out if actually read more than first line but I was an ass and didn't.  I lost my shit since others got promoted  and it was months out from the expiration. threw it at my boss and bosses boss who were in on it.  
Everyone but the top boss was in on it like 45 people. He even sent the letter through the mail and sent copies to the other guys on the list to keep it going.
I'm actually quite embarrassed at how I reacted but the prank itself was glorious.  I still haven't got him back.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My favorite was one I got from this website.

I taped black construction paper between the filter and glass of a guy's welding helmet.
View Quote
Oh my god im going to do this to my dad. Hahaha, he will be 100% sure it was the cia.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh, and it's pretty standard to draw dicks in the dust on people's personal vehicle rear window here.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#18]
When I was in Korea, as a Spec-4, the night shift NCO would walk around the shop with an aluminum baseball bat. If he felt that you were not working fast enough on whatever your tasking was, he would slam the bat as hard as he could into the top of the workbench. After a couple days of this, I got tired of it. I was rotating back to day shift, so my first day on days I took his bat and locked it in my locker.

Now, the lockers that we had were the small, two feet by two feet by maybe 4 feet and looked like wire cages. My locker had been modified so that two doors, one above the other, had been bolted together, and the horizontal divider had been taken out, so I had the only "tall" locker. However, the bottom door could be pried up at the corner and you could barely reach inside. I gave zero fucks because all I kept in there was extra food for lunch (I was on separate rations) and my APU operator gear, which consisted of a headset, pigtail to plug the headset into the helicopter in the crewstation, and the -10 checklist. The night shift NCO tried to pry up the corner and reach in to get his bat, but lost his grip on the metal door and caught his arm pretty good...which I heard because my drinking buddy had called me to give me a play-by-play as it was going down.

The night shift NCO's idea of retaliation was to lockwire my locker shut and mummy-wrap my lock. I turned the tables pretty quick when the day shift maintenance NCO came in and told me to get briefed to run up 6 different aircraft, as we had a lot of faults to troubleshoot. I told him "sorry, Boss, no can do...someone on nights lockwired and taped my locker shut. Since the Squadron (Cav unit) policy is that we have to have our checklist and headset, et al, to operate the APU, and mine are in my locker, I can't help you."

The night shift NCO had to spend about a hour unfucking my locker before he could leave for the day.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow theres some uptight people in here

Usually tight knit workplaces are the places ok to pull pranks, I worked with a small crew on nights years ago and we used to have all kinds of fun.

Buddy would leave his wallet and keys with me to put in my desk so he didnt have to carry them all night on the forklift. Made a basketweave of zip ties around his wallet and laced small zip ties all thru his keys and the rings.

Me and another coworker found some old security tapes they threw away in the trash in our warehouse. Grabbed one and and wrote the names of another coworkers mom and dad on it and convinced him it was their sex tape (the dad worked at the same place on first shift). Had him going so bad he actually sent a pic of it to his sister asking if the handwriting was either parents and then called his mom woke her up out of a sound sleep to ask her about it, you could hear the dad laughing in the background because he knew we pulled shit like this all the time.

Cut a piece of bicycle inner tube and zip tied it to a co workers exhaust.

Stretch wrapped guys forklift, filled the inside of it with trash.

One of the office girls was deathly afraid of clowns so we shopped in a very small pic of an evil clown into her background. Took her 2 days to find it but when she did she wouldnt even go back into the office until I fixed it.

Coworker had dropped off his truck at the shop, we called from an unknown number and left this long detailed message about how all these things were wrong with it and the estimate was going to be thousands of dollars. Then at break he calls the shop bitching at them about the message and them getting shitty with him back.

We would wait for someone to walk away from their forklift then take the empty pallet they had and put it on top of their forks. They would hand toss hundreds of cartons on top of it and then go to wrap it and wouldnt be able to set it down.

so many more that I cant remember right now
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How about keeping the childish shit out of the work place while the adults are trying to get shit done
View Quote
W.W.M.D.S.

Whatwouldmydadsay©
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Attachment Attached File

This was from a few weeks ago. A coworker drives a white Ford Fushion
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I changed the MTU number on a Windows XP computer at a law office one time.  The guy was such a computer "guru" but really didn't know much.  He spent all day playing with it, trying to figure why the network and internet was down.

The next day he magically "fixed" it, but I had changed it back before I went home the day of.

I also used to switch the decaf and caffeinated coffee in the bags lol
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I just remembered that i had to go into the shop owners office to update him on some random project he put me on, and when i was coming down the stairs all the other people that worked in the shop were standing around waiting for the weekly shop meeting to start, i put a worried and pissed off look on my face and everyone was watching me come down to join in the meeting.

a few asked me wtf was going on and i pulled a fluid sample bottle out of my pocket (we were switching to a new lab and they sent some samples of the fluid bottles) out and said it just loud enough so the known potheads heard that as soon as the meeting was over i had to go get piss tested and then they were going to be sending people one by one the rest of the day.

The look on peoples faces were priceless as they were freaking the fuck out and most of the fab guys as well as bodyshop guys had a look of either running away at that moment or how were they going to get all their stuff out of the shop that day.

The meeting ended and everyone gathered around me and asked if they heard me right, i pulled out the bottle and showed them and had my car keys in the other hand and told them to wish me luck as i walked out the one door.
i ended up sneaking around to the main shop door and was watching people freak out and try to pull their supervisors to the side to say that they were sick and had to go home right now

The one supervisor knew it was me and called me an asshole as he was laughing and told everyone to get back to work, and if looks could kill i was a dead man a number of times over
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Back in the early '60s, a co-worker bought a new Volkswagon. We worked at a small factory on the outskirts of an equally small town and few people locked their cars. Every other day or so, someone would sneak out and add about a quart to the gas tank. Naturally, he started bragging about the fantastic gas mileage he was getting, until we stopped. He took the car to the dealer and raised holy Hell because his gas mileage had dropped so much.

Much later, at another location, an employed bought a brand new Harley Davidson. One of the other employees would slip out each day and dribble a few drops of oil under the engine.

Remember the old desk phones with the carry-slot under the cradle? A small bit of eraser with short lengths of rubber band threaded through it makes a pretty realistic spider when it's tied to the handset with a piece of thread and placed in that slot.

Placed on a desk: a cigar box containing a mousetrap tied to the lid, a battery, a flashbulb, and some strategically connected wiring. Given people's natural curiosity...

One of our co-workers raised cattle and would inseminate them artificially. Bull semen comes in "straws" that resemble coffee stirrers but are a bit longer. Boss's secretary walks into our drafting room, coffee cup in hand, stirring with one of the "straws", then puts it into her mouth. Ever seen a room full of draftsmen doing everything within their power to keep from laughing?

Large manila envelope placed conspicuously on employee's desk, return address of "Center For Disease Control, Atlanta, GA", and stamped in big red letters across the bottom...
RUSH!
AIDS TEST RESULTS
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#25]
My old boss at the Dolphins was the ticket director for the Atlanta Braves for 24 years and he got into in one day with a coworker.

She was yakking about cheating on the tax man, so one day, he set up a phone call at work that she go from presumably an I.R.S. agent wanting to 'audit' her finances and tax return.  She was all in a panic and when the guy was set to meet her, the prank was revealed.

Well, while she smiled, she began an epic plot to get him back.

Everybody in the ticket office knew where he lived and therefore knew the route he took everyday to work.

One morning, he's on his way to the stadium and he starts noticing that there are all these flyers pasted over the street posts, but he keeps drinking his coffee and proceeding to work.  

He sees more and more of these flyers on light poles and whatnot and while at a red light, he focuses on one of them and he sees his face with the text:  'Have you seen this man, he hates black people.'

He shit a brick, hunched down in his seat and meekly proceeded to work.  He wasn't too happy either.

He said that there were dozens upon dozens of them all along the route up to Fulton County Stadium.

Chris
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Working construction, we have all sorts of fun. There's a reason that on any jobsite, the word "ductman" is synonymous with "asshole." Ductmen love using duct sealant to screw with people, gluing shit to someone's hard hat, to their tools, to their damn boots.

I once worked around an electrician who just loved to poke his fat head above the ceiling and use his noggin to push up on the 6x6 ductwork I'd been sealing with oil-based duct sealant,(Permanent shit) which I specifically told him not to do, since shoving that itty-bitty ductwork upward so hard could screw up the half-dried glue on the other joints I'd already sealed.

So, I slathered on a real good amount of the shit right above his head when he wasn't looking, and wearing those damn 'tard caps, you can't see what's right above your head. He popped back up, pressed his hard hat against the duct, and to my surprise, stood there like that fiddling with a junction box for a good forty minutes to an hour. It was pretty damn hot in the ceiling, and that mastic dries quick. He went to get off his ladder, and his hard hat stayed right where it was, stuck to the duct. Took him a minute to figure out what happened, and a good ten minutes of struggling to pull the thing off before he realized that sumbitch wasn't coming off. You'll tear heavy-gauge sheet metal before you pull apart that oil-based shit, that stuff is permanent. Hell, I've had to use a sawzall on duct from the 1970's because it was sealed with that shit.

I guarantee that ten years from now, someone is going to stick their head up above that ceiling and say to themselves, "Why the hell is there a hard hat up here?"
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
You mean like the time we stole the mouse ball out of colleagues mouse and he paddled around for half an hour before putting in a repair work order?
Or set the Windows base font to 250+ pt type so when his computer started up, the whole screen was occupied by STA...
Or loaded the "downloading naked.jpg from porn.com" print to screen batch file for startup display?

Nah. Never did any of that.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Coworker A was testing a in-house video system with a camera & monitor where a person could easily see into a clean room without having to gown up.  "A" had the setup in his office with the camera pointed at his wall clock so the image would constantly change.  Coworker B noticed the camera and started taping pictures of pretty girls (non-porn) onto the wall clock.   "A" didn't mind this, and "B" would change the picture every few days.

"A" had an idea.  One time when "B" was out of his office, "A" took his camera, climbed up onto the table behind B's computer and took a picture of B's chair and computer.  "A" printed out the picture of B's desk, hid the camera below his (A's) desk and pointed it towards the printed picture.  It looked like there was a camera up in B's ceiling pointing at his desk/computer.

"B" comes in the next day to gab with "A".  Nothing happened for a minute or two until "B" saw his desk on the camera monitor.  He quickly ran back to his desk.  He comes back to A's office and takes another look before going back to his office.  He does this a time or two more before "A" lets him in on the prank.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Had a service writer coworker at Pepboys that liked to pull pranks.
One day he comes walking through the shop with a stapler and a piece of paper.
Comes up and says hey did you know if you fold a piece of paper four times you cant squeeze a stapler hard enough to puncture it?
Ha! Challenge accepted you fucking pussy! Give me that!
So I proceeds to grab that stapler in a death grip and squeeze and that mother fucker shocked the shit out of me!
Re re real fu funny motherf f f fucker. Fucking thing had a bite!

A couple months after I was gone the same service writer has a pen that would zap you when you clicked it he was pranking people with.
Gets busy with a customer,customer grabs the pen laying on the counter to sign a work order,its the zappy pen.
Customer has a heart attack,pepboys pays a big settlement and service writer is obviously canned.

Pepboys gets a new service manager,everyone hates him and the guy is a huge asshole.
Manager decides to prank one of the techs by dropping a couple drips of brake fluid in his mtn.dew.
Other tech watches and warns the prankee tech. Prankee tech proceeds to flip his shit right then and there about the guy trying to poison him,calls corporate,threatens to call the cops,etc.
Manager gone next day. Prankee has sly grin all week.

A buddy a year or two ago has a coworker who claims to be deathly afraid of spiders. He catches one at work, waits till break, says hey look at this and shoves it under her nose.
Lady screams jumps up and spins around and runs head first into a stack of pallets. She got stitches,he got canned.
He did feel bad though,said he didnt expect her to panic quite that bad.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Coworker A was testing a in-house video system with a camera & monitor where a person could easily see into a clean room without having to gown up.
View Quote
Another one involved "B" and Coworker C.  "C" was in charge of the computer system and any commands that run when a person logs in each time.  "C" put in a simple batch program which would display a box with the text "COMPUTER MONITORING SYSTEM ACTIVATED" on B's computer for 1 second the first time "B" would log in each day.  If "B" logged in a second or third time in the day, it wouldn't display.  "B" would notice something pop up each morning, and he would try to read it before it disappeared.  He would call people over and ask them if they saw a message on their computers.  Of course, no one else did.  "B" would forget about the message until it popped up again the next day.  He eventually would write down parts of the message each day until he got the whole message.  By this time, "C" had forgotten all about it.  Someone asked him about it in passing, and he remembered it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh, and it's pretty standard to draw dicks in the dust on people's personal vehicle rear window here.
View Quote
The guy I mentioned above who found the possum in a car's engine compartment? All of us in the shop pitched in a dollar or two and sent him a package of candy from dicksbymail.com for his birthday. Gave him a plausible story about wanting to send him a card and sent that instead.

I also sent some to my brother-his girlfriend sent me video of him opening it. turns out my timing was perfect because they'd been fighting that week, and he thought she did it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#32]
If they have a fleet vehicle assigned to them turn their stereo all the way up and turn of the car.

Do this for two or three days.

They'll turn the car on outside of it with the door open to not get ear raped.

After the two or three days wedge something between the console and the stalk to shoot the windshield wiper fluid.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:16:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Small tin of tuna, pop holes in top, large pink eraser as a spacer, package taped to underside of female accountant's desk.

Took her a week to find it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Friend who owns a shop with a small patio at the entrance door (railed in except for steps and a ada ramp) went out of town... This guy is wired a bit tight... We used plastic and enclosed the thing, then filled it with foam peanuts (6' high)*. Before, we filled it, we put one of those Kryponite bike lock bars from the door security bars to the window security bars. Fucker was pissed!

*We had been planning this for months, we had people and companies saving up the plastic peanuts.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Finger print powder in the AC vents in a patrol car.
Big ass locust stapling in a LT's rolodex under "G" with the name of Grasshopper/Big/Ass.
Dead seagull above the sun visor of a patrol car.
fingerprint ink in the hat brim of a Sgt who was a micromanager.
Countless items that had been left out that end up either frozen into blocks of ice in the kitchen or tossed on the roof of the station.
counless lockers pad locked or otherwise secured on your first day back from vacation.

Hell I've forgotten more pranks over the past 2 decades. Us LEO's are a pranking ass group, lol.

J-
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#36]
One of my buddies was deploying and had to get on the bus to leave some time in the afternoon.  He had brought his sea bags and ILBE pack to the shop to finish packing up some stuff from his wall locker.  He ended up going to cash sales for some last minute shit and was gone for half an hour or so.  Another guy and myself filled every pocket in his trousers, blouses, his socks, jacket pockets, boots, mag pouches, basically every concealable spot in all three bags with post-it notes with dicks drawn on them.  When I saw him in AFG a few months later he said he finally stopped finding them just before I got there.

Not a mean prank like some of you dickheads but it still makes me smile just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Years ago, when I worked for the local tire shop, we had this sales guy who pissed EVERYONE off.

One day, one of the mechanics came up to me gave me something lkke 30oz of wheel weights and said, "Put all of them on the inside of the wheels!".

I knew how balancing works, so I counter weighted the hell out of his existing weights.

He came back to the shop right after he left that night and begged the owner to look at it, because he thought something was about to fall off the car. The owner put the car up on a lift, looked at the front and, and asked him, "OK, who'd you piss off THIS time?"
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 4:36:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You're not funny. You're an immature asshole. If I was your boss, I'd fire you. If you pulled one of those pranks on me, I'd kick your ass. Don't fuck with productivity, that costs money. You are truly pathetic. Picking on a shy person? WTF?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would change the screensaver on peoples computers if they walked away and didn't lock it up. Usually David Hasselhoff, Richard Simmons or Walter Mercado. I would also rotate screens, re arrange keys on keyboards and tape over mouses. Got to a point where people were scared to get up from their desks.  

Had a grumpy coworker. He was always in a bad mood and was very cynical. I spread a rumor that he was that way because before he worked in our office he worked at the pound and he was the one that had to give the animals the injections that put them to sleep when they didn't get adopted.

Have a coworker that was very shy and would only speak in whispers. I would play videos of girls singing and loudly say "oh my gosh Patty you sing so beautifully". Various people would come by her desk asking her to sing for them. She hated me for that one.
You're not funny. You're an immature asshole. If I was your boss, I'd fire you. If you pulled one of those pranks on me, I'd kick your ass. Don't fuck with productivity, that costs money. You are truly pathetic. Picking on a shy person? WTF?
Lighten up Francis. Not one of the things I did would effected productivity in an office. The shy girl is a friend and she thought it was hilarious. You must be a blast at parties.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:20:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2974/image-202215.JPG
This was from a few weeks ago. A coworker drives a white Ford Fushion
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Late 1990's time frame.  A guy I worked with ordered a large screen projection TV.  He was told when delivery was going to be.  He had them call him at work to let him know when to leave work to accept the delivery.  3 hrs before the scheduled call one of the women from worked called work on another line and asked for him.   She told him "gee I am sorry Mr. TV you TV fell off the truck and broke.    That was the last one in the warehouse.  It will take 8 weeks before another one is available."  This was just before the start of the regular football season.  The guy was really bummed out for the next 3 hrs.    Right on  time the delivery call came.    Al he said was BUT BUT BUT BUT I will be there and ran out of work.   The next day he came in and wanted to know "which one of you guy's wives made that fake delivery call" ?   Every guy answered honestly.   He never asked the women.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Ah, this reminds me of a prank that went south on me.  I worked in a noc with a bunch of paranoid Alaskan guys, so i mounted an ip camera at the front of the room with no notice or paper work or anything.  It was noticed immediately and furious emails went out to HR about the camera.  Hr didnt know shit and told the manager to take it down.  I fessed up quick before the uproar became to furious, which kept me out of trouble.  Manager chuckled and said not to do that again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#42]
A while back I bought some fart spray off eBay.. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck for 5 bucks..The first time we used it our weak stomached friend started gagging and then retching into a trash can..I was scared for a minute thinking omg he is gonna flip out..But he laughed about it after..We have gotten so many people with it.

I normally don't mess around but several years ago the timing was just too perfect. I had 2 uptight bosses and the entire plant had been drug tested just days before April fool's. Early morning I had my wife call and pretend to be from the testing company..She called the boss who was also a constable first and told him he popped for coke..She said he was trying to come up with some reason and finally just said it had to have been on a recent bust or something but was flipping out before she told him April Fool's!

The next boss I kinda suspected atleast had a taste for pot needles in the past so she told him he had pot in his system..He starts really freaking out and saying he takes cough medicine..She was like well there was too much to be cough medicine and he said he drank a lot of the stuff!! So before she can let him off the hook he hangs up..She texts me saying oh shit he hung up!

I then see him walking to his bosses office looking white as a ghost and pacing around at the door waiting on his boss (same one she pranked for coke) to get off the phone. I run over and tell him hey did you get a call from the testing company? And he said yeah how did you know? I told him it was a joke and it still took a minute for him to calm down and believe me.

So then they got another boss that worked there to call her back and pretend to be authorities and tell her she was going down and started talking charges and such..They even called me in the office and had me thinking they were gonna fire me then all busted out laughing and said it was a pretty good one
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Filled a bottle of hand sanitizer with KY jelly and left it on a desk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Filled a bottle of hand sanitizer with KY jelly and left it on a desk.
View Quote
Now that right there is funny.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I always wanted to put some of those led valve stem caps on my dad's truck tired. I was going to let him drive around for a few weeks before showing him. Didn't he get the chance to do that though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:13:42 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't want to work with some of you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#47]
At my office everybody has two computers, one for normal use and one only connected to our internal network. Nobody uses the second computer. One guy was being a jerk so I ran a usb extension cable from his computer through the cubicles to my other keyboard for the computer we never use so nothing looked out of place. He would be typing up a report and i would randomly hit caps lock, or he would be surfing the internet and I would do a windows button + L, or he would be reading his emails and I would do control + p Enter. After two days he actually stood up and was yelling "My computer has a mind of it's own".
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Had a co-worker who liked to watch the ghost shows on the computer in the very back office. She was kinda creeped out by them. So me being me, I ordered an electronic device that would play a ghostly moan, a whispered "heeey", little girl giggling, or paperwork shuffling, all just barely loud enough for you to hear it, and randomly from one to thirty minutes however you set it. I stuck it back there and left it. Ended up getting most of the people that worked back there, then came in one day to find it smashed in the parking lot. 

On the old MS-Word you could enter codes to change random words every fifth stroke of the spacebar, or change the spelling of a set word every twenty words etc. 
One guy was a total douche and would run to the sgts and cry over every little thing. So I loaded some of those codes into a flashdrive, and when he went to the bathroom I loaded them. Changed the Sgts name to "jerkkings" (name was Jenkins) and suspect to "douche" etc.

He wasn't tech savy and would submit reports quickly and they always came back. Since it was loaded onto his profile, no matter what computer he used it followed him. 
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
EMS pranks can be fun....
One of the medics I worked with loved to use the viscous lidocaine in creative ways. I learned REAL quick to never leave my drink alone around him. Sucks trying to talk to dispatch when your lips and tongue are numb. "Water gun' fights with the saline flushes. We may or may not have had a bolus war once....

At a private BLS (non emergency) transport company I worked we would mess with each others trucks. Usually things like leaving cabinets open, rearranging shit, stupid notes...yano, boring shit. Being the only guy with 911 experience I was able to "borrow" some lidocaine from a buddy's rig and went to work with the lessons I'd been taught. The one that got me in trouble was dumping a bunch of glitter on the sun visor...was TOTALLY worth it. It was funny when I saw that person later, the various nurses we'd see often ended up nicknaming him "Sparkles".
View Quote
Run drip set behind seat and into head rest just to where it will leak down back of seat as u squeez bag. Better if its a sweaty partner and 30 degrees outside . If your truck has a swinging rear door fill trashcan full of water with garden hose and set at an angle against door. Oncoming crew usually opens it first thing. Set siren, lights, windshield wipers, radio on highest volume with ignition on main bus switch off 
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I worked in a restaurant that did a lot of cob salads during the lunch rush. The salad lady was totally anal about her prep, and was a mean bitch anyway. The cob has hard boiled egg, which had to be peeled and cut for every salad. We used to seed her container of cooked eggs with a few raw ones, and forget all about it until the middle of the lunch rush when she would go ape and start screaming at all us line cooks.

I giggle just thinking about it 15 years later
View Quote
You Giggle . And I thought only girls giggle are you a Girl ?????
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top