Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Pre 2014 borders and restitution for reclaiming cropland and towns destroyed. This and this only!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
So he wants more land than he holds and to control their government moving forward.....

I can't see how anyone wouldn't take it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Zelensky should have sat down and held talks the last time this offer was made. Instead Uniparty Boris Johnson stuck his nose into it and screwed it all up. How many thousands on each side have died since then?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
This war isn’t going to end anytime soon
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Put yourself in their shoes. How much of your country would you cede to an aggressor state, on their condition of ceasefire?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This war isn't going to end anytime soon
View Quote
10 more years.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's how wars work.
View Quote

Hope none of the Uke bros saying how bad it is for Russia to start a war for land live anywhere in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Texas or Arizona where the US went to war with Mexico to take that land.
Would be pretty hypocritical I think.
Ukraine can do what they want, but we need to stop paying for it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#8]
So same demands as the day before the war?

Cool cool.  What a sham war.

I don't who I feel more sorry for - the soldiers having to fight or the fucking retards here that believe and support this shit.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#9]
So Russia wants a breather to rearm
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Israel should tell Biden to take the deal!
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#11]
calculus must not be looking good for Putin

GTFO of Ukraine -- there's your immediate cease fire
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#12]

How would the Putin supporters feel if Russia promised peace with us after invading California and controlling it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Put yourself in their shoes. How much of your country would you cede to an aggressor state, on their condition of ceasefire?
View Quote
They already signed the Minsk agreements in 2014. So they are prepared to stop. And lets not forget, the majority of us voted for Trump in 2020, a continuance of peace through strength, and no wars, but there's only so much we can do.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think he's positively motivated by the recent election results in Europe, and negatively by the deep strikes into Russia. Russia has far more success into their "globohomo" narrative and the idea this is just a partisan war for the West than they have had on the battlefield. Remember, this is a man who genuinely believes the West brought down the USSR with PSYOPs about "human rights."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did not expect Putin to blink first.  No a good sign for old pooty poo.

I think he's positively motivated by the recent election results in Europe, and negatively by the deep strikes into Russia. Russia has far more success into their "globohomo" narrative and the idea this is just a partisan war for the West than they have had on the battlefield. Remember, this is a man who genuinely believes the West brought down the USSR with PSYOPs about "human rights."
Am I misunderstanding what you're saying here?
So you think it would be better for Europe to have kept the status quo, and keep allowing in rapefugees?  

The biggest threat to Europe, is migrants from MENA.
70% of all rapes France in recent years weren't committed by Russians, y'know.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How would the Putin supporters feel if Russia promised peace with us after invading California and controlling it?
View Quote

How much money and support will Ukraine send us if that happens?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
If, and it's a big if, the USA somehow allowed Russia to supply gas and oil to Europe, Ukraine could be a cash rich energy transit county.

If, and it's a big if, the USA somehow allowed Russia to supply energy to Europe again, Ukraine could rebuild via existing gas infrastructure just on taxes alone. It would also upset Turkey, which has benefits for the USA.

But it's a big if, and a bitter pill to swallow.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Biden won't stand for this.  How can there be money laundering with a cease fire?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But why would they?  They seem to have the resources to continue pushing further. The Ukes are barely holding on. Some times you have to swallow your pride. If they care about saving lives they would enter these talks. But they aren't, it's about money. The gravy train ends of fighting ends.
View Quote
The Russians started this war with T-80's and BMP-3's and now they're leading attacks on trenches with T-62's with inoperative turrets, trucks with hillbilly armor, Chinese golf carts, and dirt bikes covered with chicken wire.  They're keeping their guns firing using ammo rejected by North Korean QC with a CEP measured in kilometers.  Yes, the Ukrainians are stretched very thin, but the Russians are also scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Did not expect Putin to blink first.  No a good sign for old pooty poo.
View Quote
Unless he was telling the truth the whole time.  His intentions stated before this and to today is that he won't tolerate Ukraine becoming a NATO state on his border having a hostile force not only surrounding Russia with weapons aimed at them but cutting off access to the sea.  

It's not unreasonable.  Wed do the exact same if a hostile coalition trying to move into Mexico or Canada
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh good. $1,600 per American taxpayer so far to fund this corrupt bullshit is working.

Never mind the southern border.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Russians started this war with T-80's and BMP-3's and now they're leading attacks on trenches with T-62's with inoperative turrets, trucks with hillbilly armor, Chinese golf carts, and dirt bikes covered with chicken wire.  They're keeping their guns firing using ammo rejected by North Korean QC with a CEP measured in kilometers.  Yes, the Ukrainians are stretched very thin, but the Russians are also scraping the bottom of the barrel.
View Quote

And the Ukranian forces are getting resupplied by various nations. Russia not so much.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Unless he was telling the truth the whole time.  His intentions stated before this and to today is that he won't tolerate Ukraine becoming a NATO state on his border having a hostile force not only surrounding Russia with weapons aimed at them but cutting off access to the sea.  

It's not unreasonable.  Wed do the exact same if a hostile coalition trying to move into Mexico or Canada
View Quote

I double we'd invade Canada or México.

We have actual power, we could bankrupt the shit out of them until they submit.

Unlike Russia who just took more big hits to the economy and is about to be a Yuan client state.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hard to believe that so many American supposed-conservatives would be such cucks for Russia.

View Quote

Things that aren't true are often hard to believe. American conservatives put America first.
Not Ukraine OR Russia.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#24]
A clever PR stunt to upstage Zelensky and the festivities at the fancy Swiss country club this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
FVP basically said Ukraine must first surrender their sovereignty then I will be ready to talk about peace, which is bullshit.

Yet many will lap it up as "benevolent Putin is ready for peace." Hell, just looks at OPs title.
View Quote

There are no trustworthy parties in that conflict. Especially FVP.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fuck Putin

He invaded a country and slaughtered thousands of innocent people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love Putin or hate him, FJB and FVZ are not a good thing.
Fuck Putin

He invaded a country and slaughtered thousands of innocent people.

Yes. He did. It's a terrible thing.

But it's not my problem or fault, and my money isn't the solution.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So we would rather not have peace?
View Quote

Peace sells..but who's buying?

That's really the question isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here we see the Russia and genocide supporters lying through their fucking teeth to make it look like Putin is offering an olive branch.
View Quote

Nobody believes Putin. Nobody thinks it's an olive branch. It's an ultimatum.
A ploy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#29]

You can be anti-Zelensky without being a "Putin puffer".   Trying to make people who disagree with you into an enemy is what's wrong with our country today.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It amazes me that if it is said that our country needs to stop spending money on this shit, immediately out of the wood work comes members here calling us Putin puffers. That is some lil bitch ass crybaby shit. My only question is how long and how much more should we spend of our money for this? Give me a timeframe and amount please
View Quote

Well said. Especially the lil bitch ass part. They can't argue on merit. They don't have the bandwidth.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Seriously, would you pro-cease fire guys trust Russia's word about anything?

Especially after they raped, killed and maimed your family members and neighbors?

No, you wouldn't, but you are so wrapped up in your Anti-Ukraine rhetoric that you can no longer be rational.
View Quote

Stalin raped, killed and maimed my family members taken from the Volga region. My Soviet hatred goes back farther than Ukraine. Some went to Siberia. Some were shot at the trains. Stalin outperformed Hitler by a large margin.
Putin is a KGB thug. Nothing more, nothing less.

But also, F Ukraine.

Sometimes the world is not so simple.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
daily reminder that this retard thought he was going to walk into kyiv
View Quote

If it wasn’t for the rest of the world helping Ukraine, they would’ve lost.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If it wasn’t for the rest of the world helping Ukraine, he would’ve.
View Quote

Oh man, don't let the Slava Ukraini types see this, you'll be on their shit-list.  Don't you know Ukraine can take on the world alone and win?

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It is an old communist ploy to take a breather, rearm, and regroup.
View Quote

Not "communist" at all, it's a time honored tactic throughout history by all kinds of military forces.  Nice gaslight.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Zelensky should have sat down and held talks the last time this offer was made. Instead Uniparty Boris Johnson stuck his nose into it and screwed it all up. How many thousands on each side have died since then?
View Quote

They did sit down and have talks early in the war during 2022.

But they would have to be brain dead to accept terms of remaining disarmed for Russia once again promising not to invade.

I'm sure that doesn't say anything about the people who think it's a good deal though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oh man, don't let the Slava Ukraini types see this, you'll be on their shit-list.  Don't you know Ukraine can take on the world alone and win?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it wasn’t for the rest of the world helping Ukraine, he would’ve.

Little early to be a 30 rack deep, isn’t it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Things that aren't true are often hard to believe. American conservatives put America first.
Not Ukraine OR Russia.
View Quote

Bleeding an economic and strategic rival dry doesn't benefit us? Rearming ourselves through replenishment contracts with American companies seems pretty beneficial. The massive amount of intelligence we've been gathering also benefits us greatly. Plus instead of paying a bunch of money to demill old, expired equipment that our troops can't use its being used and replaced with new ones. New factories are coming online in the US, jobs being created, people being trained, and slowing the brain drain that was approaching.

Plus we're selling the crap out of our gear. Tons of new orders for F-35s from existing allies and our new NATO allies. HIMARS are flying off the shelves (especially now that we know the S-300 and S-400 can't stop them),  Armor sales are up and we're expanding production of artillery here and in NATO countries. The Asian allies are getting in on it too.

More than one thing can be true. Things can be good for us and others.

If we can get CSTO to collapse as well we have opportunities for sales in Central Asia
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hope none of the Uke bros saying how bad it is for Russia to start a war for land live anywhere in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Texas or Arizona where the US went to war with Mexico to take that land.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how wars work.

In case you hadn't noticed, the world has changed alot since 1846.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It is an old communist ploy to take a breather, rearm, and regroup.
View Quote

This was exactly my first thought.  Russia attacked Ukraine because they thought they would roll over them, instead Ukraine gave them a severe bloody nose and this is turning into a shitshow for Russia.  Now tanks, artillery, ammunition, planes, bombs, rockets, missiles, guns, fuel, trucks, troops, and other equipment can be built up for a future invasion.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What part of my post was incorrect, all assumptions to my sobriety aside?  (I'm assuming that's a "you're drunk" comment, I can't keep up with the kids' lingo)

Quoted:

Bleeding an economic and strategic rival dry doesn't benefit us?

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What part of my post was incorrect, all assumptions to my sobriety aside?  (I'm assuming that's a "you're drunk" comment, I can't keep up with the kids' lingo)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's one thing to think your post was simply being snarky and cute, but you really think you had a logical point you were making?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Literally the entire thing is disconnected from reality.

I hope it’s from drunkenness because the alternatives are much worse for you, especially now that you’ve made it clear that you were being serious.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's one thing to think your post was simply being snarky and cute, but you really think you had a logical point you were making?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm sorry it went over your head, continue on with your normal daily routine and we will go on without you.

Quoted:

I hope it’s from drunkenness because the alternatives are much worse for you.

Literally?  It's LITERALLY disconnected from reality?  Wow.  OK.

There are no alternatives that are 'worse for me', just people who can't comprehend the most basic comments and feel the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy and in lockstep with the GD bandwagon.

It's ok.  I expect it.  Go on with your day as if all is well.

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
daily reminder that this retard thought he was going to walk into kyiv

Kinda like saying if I had bought Apple stock in 03 I'd be rich.

Wishing in one hand and shitting in the other.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:34:10 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't think this is the first time he's mentioned that. Said the same thing during the Tucker interview.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#46]
He must be vying for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm sorry it went over your head, continue on with your normal daily routine and we will go on without you.

There are no alternatives that are 'worse for me', just people who can't comprehend the most basic comments and feel the need to post snark without a real purpose other than to seem edgy and in lockstep with the GD bandwagon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope it’s from drunkenness because the alternatives are much worse for you.

https://www.carilionclinic.org

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Vladimir Putin has announced he will call a ceasefire and immediately enter peace talks if Ukraine is willing to pull back its troops from four regions occupied by Russian forces and give up plans to make a NATO membership bid.

'We will (call a ceasefire) immediately,' Putin said in a speech at the Russian Foreign Ministry this morning, adding his proposal is aimed at a 'final resolution' of the conflict and that the Kremlin is 'ready to start negotiations without delay'.

But the declaration, which comes on the eve of a two-day conference in Switzerland dedicated to building a 'road map' to peace in Ukraine, is seen as a non-starter in Kyiv.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/06/14/12/86116807-13530101-image-a-32_1718363613843.jpg

Putin's forces are also making gains across the border in the north-eastern region of Kharkiv - though his troops previously abandoned large swathes of territory in Kherson and Zaporizhzhia following Ukrainian counterattacks.

In the same speech this morning, the Russian president engaged in yet more sabre-rattling, claiming Western leaders are pushing him towards 'the point of no return' over a nuclear World War Three.

'We have come unacceptably close to the point of no return... Calls to inflict a strategic defeat on Russia, which possesses the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons demonstrate the extreme recklessness of Western politicians,' Putin declared.

'They either do not understand the scale of the threat they are creating - or are simply obsessed with their own sense of impunity and exceptionalism.

'Both can lead to tragedy,' he concluded sternly.

Putin's unexpected remarks today came as leaders of the G7 leaders met in Italy and as Switzerland prepared to host scores of world leaders for its peace conference in Lucerne.

The Kremlin chief said he did not want to 'freeze' the conflict and instead was pushing for a final resolution that would see an end to hostilities.

Broader demands for peace that the Russian leader listed included Ukraine's non-nuclear status, restrictions on its military force and protecting the interests of the Russian-speaking population in the country.

'We're urging to turn this tragic page of history and to begin restoring, step-by-step, restore the unity between Russia and Ukraine and in Europe in general,' he said in remarks representing a rare occasion in which he clearly laid out his conditions for the end of the war.

Continued
View Quote

Theater. "Look even though I invaded a soverign Democratic country.... I'M THE ONE THAT WANTS PEACE, NOT WAR! Ukrainians are the ones that want war!"

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#49]

No great loss here - click

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He doesn't have it.  The Russian Navy is effectively defeated and Ukrainian Red Sea grain shipments are near pre-war level.  Crimea's air defenses are collapsing and its growing more logistically isolated daily.  The Red Sea campaign has long since been a vastly larger liability than asset to Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He doesn't have it.  The Russian Navy is effectively defeated and Ukrainian Red Sea grain shipments are near pre-war level.  Crimea's air defenses are collapsing and its growing more logistically isolated daily.  The Red Sea campaign has long since been a vastly larger liability than asset to Putin.

Red Sea?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top