Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#1]
God, the stupid breeds.  Like some brain-damaged version of a horny rabbit.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Oswald didnt have an ammo fort and therefore couldn’t have been the killer.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Aside from the dumpster load of shit that doesn't make sense about Oswald... As a gun guy, I've got two questions...

One, why didn't Oswald have his revolver on him when he was supposedly shooting Kennedy?  He went home and retrieved it after the shooting.  .why not have it on him during the assassination?  You'd think that would be the time he'd be most vulnerable... Directly after the shooting and while he was making his escape..  it was a small J frame.. easy to conceal.  Why have to go home to retrieve it?

Two, where was his ammo for the Carcano?  There were exactly THREE spent shells in the sniper hide and ONE live round (kinda strange to only have 4 rounds in a 5 round, clip fed rifle... It can be done, but it's kinda like only loading 7 rounds in an en-bloc and then juggling the downloaded clip onto an M1).  But then.   There's absolutrly NO MENTION of the police ever finding any additional ammo (or box) in any of the inventories of Oswald's effects at his home, apartment or the garage where he supposedly kept the rifle.

...so apparently Oswald ONLY owned a .38 with FIVE rounds of ammo and a Carcano with ONE clip and FOUR rounds of 6.5mm....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Rightt-289.jpg
View Quote

Years ago Massad Ayoob did an overview of the Tippet murder. Seem Oswald had a mix match box of factory ammo. The bullets recovered from Tippet did not match the cases recovere. There where 2 (maybe 3 brands) I dont remember. The bullet where distinct shapes. The counts did not match. If I remember correctly this was also a Victory Model 38 S&W that had been reamed out to 38 Special
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The round that put JFK's brain on the trunk didn't come from Oswald's rifle.

It was a high pressure .22 caliber round not a lower pressure .30 caliber round.

Look at the film again.

.221 fireball express is what I would think after research.
View Quote

Oswalds was a 6.5 not a 30 but I agree on the brains on the trunk statment.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Serious question: do we KNOW that Oswald didn't have his revolver on him the whole time?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Official story is bullshit.

High level government agencies are involved. What exactly the truth is, unsure.
View Quote

This likely.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been trying to verify the equipment supplied to the Cuban rebels in New Orleans. I have footage of them training with carcanos and statments made that rifles were scoped and pre sighted to kill castro. So far no clear pictures of their use . Would be very interesting if the same setup could be linked to the group next to Oswald in New orleans .2:58 seconds .

Felix Rodriguez Story 60 Minutes

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The shots were possible but that does not mean Oswald did the shooting.  Oswald seems to have been an operative as a fake commie since he was a teen.  

Possibly he was programmed (via  mk-ultra hypnosis) to act like a commie even when it wasn't in his best interests to continue the act.  

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oswalds was a 6.5 not a 30 but I agree on the brains on the trunk statment.
View Quote

Brain, blood and other tissue were blown out the right front of Kennedy's head. The Zapruder film clearly shows some material went upwards. But the car was moving forward. Why would it be a surprise that the heaviest stuff (brain matter) fell first and hit the trunk, since again, the car was moving forward?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Even if they released everything. How much of that would be true.

Django Unchained- There have been a lot of lies.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oswald was broke.  He bought the cheapest mail order rifle that he was trained with.  He probably bought 1 box of ammo.  Since he hit what he aimed at, we can assume he at least took it out and sighted it in.  4 or 5 rounds might have been all he had left.
View Quote

Oswald sighted the rifle at a quarry on at least two occasions.
Oswald wife told investigators he spent several months dicking around, dry-firing and cycling the rifle for hours at a time. He was often out of work and spent that time like a GDer.

He made an attempt on General Edwin Walker 7 or 8 months before he shot at Kennedy. Missed his shot and went for more practice.

Plenty of detail that is ignored or unknown by conspiracy theorists. Would answer a lot of questions just to read the Warren report. Whether it's 99% bullshit, just knowing the 1% truth would kill much of the doubt. Or it would kill the stupidest doubts that seem to get most of the airplay.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oswald wife told investigators he spent several months dicking around, dry-firing and cycling the rifle. He made an attempt on General Edwin Walker 7 or 8 months before he shot at Kennedy.

Plenty of detail that is ignored or unknown by conspiracy theorists. Would answer a lot of questions just to read the Warren report. Whether it's 99% bullshit, just knowing the 1% truth would kill much of the doubt. Or it would kill the stupidest doubts that seem to get most of the airplay.
View Quote
Or Oswald got the rifle from the cubans I mentioned above. He was playing both sides in New Orleans. Maybe one group had some left over from the failed bay of pigs and supplied him and a few other people. Would explain the cover up if oswald used a US supplied Italian rifle goven to him by former cuban freedom fighters .
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oswald wife told investigators he spent several months dicking around, dry-firing and cycling the rifle. He made an attempt on General Edwin Walker 7 or 8 months before he shot at Kennedy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oswald was broke.  He bought the cheapest mail order rifle that he was trained with.  He probably bought 1 box of ammo.  Since he hit what he aimed at, we can assume he at least took it out and sighted it in.  4 or 5 rounds might have been all he had left.

I believe Oswald was a useful idiot.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Or Oswald got the rifle from the cubans I mentioned above. He was playing both sides in New Orleans. Maybe one group had some left over from the failed bay of pigs and supplied him and a few other people. Would explain the cover up if oswald used a US supplied Italian rifle goven to him by former cuban freedom fighters .
View Quote

Or he ordered it from Klein's Sporting Goods, from an ad he saw in a magazine. A microfilm copy of his order, signed in his handwriting, was found by Klein's employees. Also found by the USPS was the original cashed money order, again with his handwriting on it. The rifle was shipped to his PO box in the name of Alek Hidell, an alias Oswald used. When captured at the Texas Theater, he had a crude forgery of a Selective Service card with that name on it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oswald wife told investigators he spent several months dicking around, dry-firing and cycling the rifle for hours at a time. He was often out of work and spent that time like a GDer.

He made an attempt on General Edwin Walker 7 or 8 months before he shot at Kennedy. Missed his shot and went for more practice.
View Quote

http://22november1963.org.uk/did-lee-oswald-shoot-general-edwin-walker
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#16]
He used the 5th to take a shot at that general or colonel or what the fuck ever he was before the assassination
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I struggle to believe that Oswald was a part of some vast conspiracy.   Most likely he was a nut job that got lucky

I don't struggle a bit to believe our govt. is lying about what happened and who the players were that helped Oswald.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or he ordered it from Klein's Sporting Goods, from an ad he saw in a magazine. A microfilm copy of his order, signed in his handwriting, was found by Klein's employees. Also found by the USPS was the original cashed money order, again with his handwriting on it. The rifle was shipped to his PO box in the name of Alek Hidell, an alias Oswald used. When captured at the Texas Theater, he had a crude forgery of a Selective Service card with that name on it.
View Quote
You as well as I know they may have wanted to establish a record for that rifle or multiple rifles to eliminate the origin. The ammo is also of interest as it was slated for CIA backed operations in Albania and then went to training the cubans who oswald knew and associated with. I have never heard the selective service card angle. Would he have to keep that on him for certain reasons at that time period? I honestly dont know.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter what the CIA Patsy supposedly had or didn't have.

You cannot fire a rifle behind someone and then have a bullet loop around in midair and strike the target directly in the front of his head as the final shot did.  That's not how bullet trajectories work.  That bullet was fired in front of the target.
View Quote

Oswalt’s first shot hit the ground next to Kennedy’s car. 2nd shot hit him in the neck and hit guy sitting in front of him. 3rd shot came from the Secret Service AR-15 behind Kennedy when Kinney lost his balance while standing in the back seat of the car behind Kennedy’s.

Entrance wound from a shot coming from the front wouldn’t blow the front/right of his skull apart. But that’s what happened. The kill shot came from behind him and was a 223 round.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I once searched an Iraqi and found he was carrying a Glock 19 and two magazines. One magazine was loaded with 7 rounds; the other held 6. Why not just put them all in one magazine? I don't know; people do weird shit.
View Quote

Two is one, one is none.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Oswald was simply the fall guy.  He was working under a handler but CIA took out JFK.  When Oswald realized he was setup, he went into panic mode.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Two is one, one is none.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I once searched an Iraqi and found he was carrying a Glock 19 and two magazines. One magazine was loaded with 7 rounds; the other held 6. Why not just put them all in one magazine? I don't know; people do weird shit.

Two is one, one is none.
Only reason I can think of is if he had a magazine-induced malfunction he would still be able to change mags and keep fighting.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Only reason I can think of is if he had a magazine-induced malfunction he would still be able to change mags and keep fighting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two is one, one is none.

Yep. Or if he lost one in the sand in the heat of the action. Or any number of things, really.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yep. Or if he lost one in the sand in the heat of the action. Or any number of things, really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two is one, one is none.

All good points. Basically not keeping all of your bullets in one basket.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Aside from the dumpster load of shit that doesn't make sense about Oswald... As a gun guy, I've got two questions...

One, why didn't Oswald have his revolver on him when he was supposedly shooting Kennedy?  He went home and retrieved it after the shooting.  .why not have it on him during the assassination?  You'd think that would be the time he'd be most vulnerable... Directly after the shooting and while he was making his escape..  it was a small J frame.. easy to conceal.  Why have to go home to retrieve it?

Two, where was his ammo for the Carcano?  There were exactly THREE spent shells in the sniper hide and ONE live round (kinda strange to only have 4 rounds in a 5 round, clip fed rifle... It can be done, but it's kinda like only loading 7 rounds in an en-bloc and then juggling the downloaded clip onto an M1).  But then.   There's absolutrly NO MENTION of the police ever finding any additional ammo (or box) in any of the inventories of Oswald's effects at his home, apartment or the garage where he supposedly kept the rifle.

...so apparently Oswald ONLY owned a .38 with FIVE rounds of ammo and a Carcano with ONE clip and FOUR rounds of 6.5mm....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Rightt-289.jpg
View Quote

How do you know the ammo count?  Why would you believe it?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You as well as I know they may have wanted to establish a record for that rifle or multiple rifles to eliminate the origin. The ammo is also of interest as it was slated for CIA backed operations in Albania and then went to training the cubans who oswald knew and associated with. I have never heard the selective service card angle. Would he have to keep that on him for certain reasons at that time period? I honestly dont know.
View Quote

Who is they?

"They" didn't do a very good job of eliminating the origin. It was imported (IIRC) by Crescent, and then wholesaled to Klein's. Who then sold it to "Hidell", an alias Oswald used.

Why is the ammo of interest?

Oswald certainly knew some Cubans during his time in New Orleans, but his stay in NO was after the rifle was delivered to him. And what's the evidence that the Cubans Oswald interacted with had anything to do with whatever training was going on?

Oswald had made a crude forgery of an SS card, likely during his brief employment with a photographic company. The biggest thing about it was it had his picture on it. SS cards don't have pictures.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Entrance wound from a shot coming from the front wouldn’t blow the front/right of his skull apart. But that’s what happened. The kill shot came from behind him and was a 223 round.
View Quote

Besides the ballistic and medical evidence that discounts this theory, there's another issue.

The other agents in the car never reacted to an AR going off right beside them. That's a pretty loud thing to miss.

You don't think an agent firing an AR, while being surrounded by other agents, wouldn't have drawn some attention? They wouldn't have tried to take him down, return fire, wrestle the gun away, something? They knew something bad was happening but not exactly what. A shot going off in their midst would have been cause for immediate alarm and action.

And not one of them ever said anything about this. Every single one of them decided to lie, and in effect become accomplices after the fact?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#28]
I think most here are missing the point OP

I agree with you!

I am broke AF but still have a few hundred rounds per cal. I own.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think most here are missing the point OP

I agree with you!

I am broke AF but still have a few hundred rounds per cal. I own.
View Quote
Ammo availability in 1963 is not the same as 2023. Especially for an oddball caliber like 6.5x52 Carcano.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup - and why mail order a rifle under an alias when you could buy one with cash and no paperwork in texas back then.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or, hear me out, from behind at ground level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That bullet was fired in front of the target.

Or, hear me out, from behind at ground level.
You can clearly see force pushing his head rearwards on the last shot. Not to mention Jackie scrapping his brains up off the trunk!
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#32]
The whole idea of multiple shooters makes no sense. If the cover story was going to be a lone nut did it from the sixth floor of theTSBD, why would you have the actual assassins operating in direct contradiction of a single shooter shooting from behind?

How do you get your shooters and their weapons into position, take the shots, and then get out without anyone seeing? There would be no way of knowing ahead of time where bystanders would be, who had cameras, etc. A shooter being seen or photographed while getting ready would have blown the whole thing.

How do you coordinate multiple shooters to make it so they don't take more shots than the time window allows?

How do you make the ballistic and medical evidence conceal the fact that shots came from more than one direction and more than one weapon?

Where do you put the other shooters? The railway bridge was occupied by other people, and the grassy knoll was an area with little to no cover.

Unless you believe that dozens of people were involved in this (Dallas PD, Secret Service, the FBI, the autopsy doctors, RFK, etc) there's just no way to do it.

Oswald was seen carrying a package into the building that day. He was seen on the 6th floor shortly before the assassination by another employee. He ordered the rifle, and used it a few months earlier to take a shot at General Walker. Marina took pictures of him with the rifle in their backyard. She's never denied this. His prints were found on the rifle. The rifle and 3 shells were found on the 6th floor. No strangers were reported to be seen in the building by any of the employees, except for an elderly man who asked to use the restroom about 45 minutes or so before the assassination. Oswald was seen in the 6th floor window by at least one person who was able to recognize him in a line up. Multiple witnesses saw someone firing a rifle from that window. Oswald was the only person unaccounted for during a roll call.  

He was up there, firing the rifle. The only real question is, was he working alone? I don't mean another shooter up there with him, but was he planning this with someone else? Possible.

But the people who actually knew Oswald didn't believe he was working with anyone. He resented authority, didn't have many friends, didn't get along with people, and generally trusted no one.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You can clearly see force pushing his head rearwards on the last shot. Not to mention Jackie scrapping his brains up off the trunk!
View Quote

You can see his head moving forward slightly before moving backwards. You can also see the all of the blood, brain, etc to the front right off his head. A shot from the front wouldn't cause that.

Kennedy was kind of hunched over at the time the shot hit, and a massive shock to the nervous system would very likely cause his back muscles to contract violently, causing the rearward motion.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yup - and why mail order a rifle under an alias when you could buy one with cash and no paperwork in texas back then.
View Quote

Because Oswald had a long history of amateur hour cloak and dagger games.

He also didn't drive, and didn't have the ability to go all over town looking for a cheap rifle. He needed cheap because he was dirt poor.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Lee was a complete fuckup, poor, barely functional in life with delusions of greatness if he could cap an important person (JFK wasn't his first attempt). When you frame everything in terms of that, in spite of his brief weapons training in the Marines, a lot makes sense with his actions and motivations.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oswalt’s first shot hit the ground next to Kennedy’s car. 2nd shot hit him in the neck and hit guy sitting in front of him. 3rd shot came from the Secret Service AR-15 behind Kennedy when Kinney lost his balance while standing in the back seat of the car behind Kennedy’s.

View Quote

Yea he NDd into the presidents head. Probably because he was up late drinking,right?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Older K-frames like the pre-'45 Victory and British lend-lease .38 S&W models had hammer-mounted firing pins without any other safety features, so they were similar to single-actions in that they were only considered safe to carry with the hammer over an unloaded chamber. Not sure of the version Oswald was carrying, but only loading 5 rounds might have been a hold-over practice from earlier years.
View Quote

As far as I’m aware those still have a rebound slide. They just don’t have the additional hammer block as a redundancy.

Even current generation S&W revolvers with the frame-mounted firing pin are not using a transfer bar actually. It’s still rebound slide and hammer block.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The round that put JFK's brain on the trunk didn't come from Oswald's rifle.

It was a high pressure .22 caliber round not a lower pressure .30 caliber round.

Look at the film again.

.221 fireball express is what I would think after research.
View Quote

You mean like the fired Fireball case by the stockade fence found by a couple metal detector dudes? The one with teeth marks?
Like the one that con in prison said he bit and tossed after shooting JFK?

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You can see his head moving forward slightly before moving backwards. You can also see the all of the blood, brain, etc to the front right off his head. A shot from the front wouldn't cause that.

Kennedy was kind of hunched over at the time the shot hit, and a massive shock to the nervous system would very likely cause his back muscles to contract violently, causing the rearward motion.
View Quote

Kennedy was also wearing a corset-type back brace which some say may have affected his movements after being hit.

Just because it hasn't been brought up lately:
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/hargis.htm
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Because to shoot a slow rolling bowling ball at an easy-close 75 yards with my scoped bolt action rifle that i am practiced with, all I need is 3 rounds?

And because maybe I'll actually go thru with any of this, maybe I won't?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Had he not been wearing that brace, he might have fallen over similar to the way Connally did. If so, the head shot never would have happened
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#42]
I am a old fart who was in 3rd grade when JFK was shot.

Over the years I have spent a fair amount reading up on much of the research and theories.

My conclusion is that with time most of the main conspiracy theories have been debunked in one way or another.

Shots were near impossible , shots were really not that far or fast.

Magic bullet had to stop and change direction for a impossible trajectory , If Connely was twisted sideways (he was) the trajectory is somewhat reasonable.

Carcano rifle was a total piece of crap , early model that LHO had was 1/2 way decent .

Many of the folks pushing one theory or another really had little knowledge of guns , bullet trajectory or ballistics

Most anyone pushing a theory or particular conspiracy was trying to sell a movie , book or magazine article .

FBI , CIA , Russians , LBJ , Castro and the Teamsters all hated JFK and the Kennedys in general and many facts beg a different story but I suspect the truth is fairly simple .

Will we ever know now that most that were close have passed ? Who knows .
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:45:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You mean like the fired Fireball case by the stockade fence found by a couple metal detector dudes? The one with teeth marks?
Like the one that con in prison said he bit and tossed after shooting JFK?

View Quote

James Files? The guy whose story can't be corroborated at all? The Fireball case manufactured years after the shooting?

You mean like that load of BS?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:51:28 PM EDT
[#44]
I love how, on ARFCOM of all places, the same US government that

- cannot find its ass with both hands when it comes to any matter of competence

- operating in a world where conspiracies, from J6 to the Tuskegee syphilis experiments to the laptop story censorship, inevitably fall apart and are exposed before the whole world

all of a sudden is the most ruthlessly competent, sinister, effective group in history, able to put dozens of moving pieces together based on perfect foreknowledge of the actions of unreliable people and happenstance of physics... and, there were absolutely no conflicting agendas in the whole thing top to bottom, betwen any of the moving parts, or any of the proposed cover stories, so that no one was ever motivated to leak the truth in sixty years!

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yea he NDd into the presidents head. Probably because he was up late drinking,right?
View Quote

Those secret service agents were up partying and drinking with strippers til 5am or later. Fatal mistakes could have been made. Why was the M16 pulled from secret service use a couple days later?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/accidental-assassin-jfk-theory-alleges-secret-service-agent-fumbled-gun-flna2d11634276

But when his car stopped suddenly, the theory holds, Agent George Hickey lost his balance and accidentally discharged his weapon, sending a .223-caliber round rocketing into Kennedy's head — the wound that later killed the 35th president.

"It was entirely accidental," Menninger said. "Unfortunately, fate intervened as this agent was attempting to do his job."
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Those secret service agents were up partying and drinking with strippers til 5am or later. Fatal mistakes could have been made. Why was the M16 pulled from secret service use a couple days later?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/accidental-assassin-jfk-theory-alleges-secret-service-agent-fumbled-gun-flna2d11634276

But when his car stopped suddenly, the theory holds, Agent George Hickey lost his balance and accidentally discharged his weapon, sending a .223-caliber round rocketing into Kennedy's head — the wound that later killed the 35th president.

"It was entirely accidental," Menninger said. "Unfortunately, fate intervened as this agent was attempting to do his job."
View Quote

Sure pal.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Besides the ballistic and medical evidence that discounts this theory, there's another issue.

The other agents in the car never reacted to an AR going off right beside them. That's a pretty loud thing to miss.

You don't think an agent firing an AR, while being surrounded by other agents, wouldn't have drawn some attention? They wouldn't have tried to take him down, return fire, wrestle the gun away, something? They knew something bad was happening but not exactly what. A shot going off in their midst would have been cause for immediate alarm and action.

And not one of them ever said anything about this. Every single one of them decided to lie, and in effect become accomplices after the fact?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s all in here and I can’t speculate on how they’d react if their colleague accidentally killed the president. And if you think it would be strange that the agents wouldn’t speak on one of their colleagues having an nd in the heat of that situation, then you obviously haven’t done much research on the topic.

Based on the inconsistencies in the Warren report, the behavior and oversights of the medical teams involved in all of the investigations, and the lack of ballistic knowledge applied to the entire investigation, the secret service being told to deny it or agreeing amongst each other to be silent about it is a drop in the bucket.

I’m not claiming to know what happened, but I have delved into a few theories and the ballistic breakdown in this book is certainly compelling.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, because he was in a moving vehicle and lost his balance.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It’s all in here and I can’t speculate on how they’d react if their colleague accidentally killed the president. And if you think it would be strange that the agents wouldn’t speak on one of their colleagues having an nd in the heat of that situation, then you obviously haven’t done much research on the topic.

Based on the inconsistencies in the Warren report, the behavior and oversights of the medical teams involved in all of the investigations, and the lack of ballistic knowledge applied to the entire investigation, the secret service being told to deny it or agreeing amongst each other to be silent about it is a drop in the bucket.

I’m not claiming to know what happened, but I have delved into a few theories and the ballistic breakdown in this book is certainly compelling.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/511664/IMG_3301_png-3052870.JPG
View Quote

What inconsistencies, oversights and lack of ballistic knowledge are you referring to? Have you read the Warren report? What exactly in that report do you disagree with?

I seriously doubt all of the agents, not to mention Dave Powers and Ken O'Donnell (who were also in that car and were aides and close friends of JFK) would stay silent. I seriously doubt no one in that car would have reacted to gunfire coming from that car. I seriously doubt that if a shot was fired from that car, that not one bystander would have reported hearing the sound of an AR going off in close proximity to them.  I seriously doubt that all of the people who examined the fragments found in the limousine lied when the concluded they were consistent with a bullet being fired from the Carcano. And I don't mean just the Warren commision investigators.

There's just no evidence to support it.  All of the evidence and testimony supports the notion that Hickey didn't even pick up the rifle until after the last shot had been fired. And also, the none of the cars began accelerating until after the head shot. It makes for a great "what if" but beyond that there's just nothing to it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, because he was in a moving vehicle and lost his balance.
View Quote

I dont believe that but I am fascinated by the event,I might read the book you highlighted.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top