Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 12:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let's start with this question....can a DNA specific bio weapon be created?
View Quote

Your DNA is a weapon…
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 12:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That is a cherry picking statistic.  

Judaism is not a monolithic, single sect, group of people, just like Christianity comes in a lot of sects that range across the political spectrum.

Those that identify as Orthodox Jews, which are followers of traditional Judaism....this would include the people with the black robes, beard and hats, are very right leaning as a group.  There are very few mainstream Christian sects that vote Republican at a greater % than Orthodox Jews.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pew-study-75-of-us-orthodox-jews-identify-as-republicans-up-from-57-in-2013/

There is another reality to all of this, the Jewish vote is mostly meaningless.  Jews make up less than 2% of the population.  The Black female vote alone is larger than the Jewish vote.
View Quote

You need to step it up a notch.  You’re not getting over the crowd.with this vaudevillian act.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't there something about the vax that targeted ACE2 receptors that lead folks to believe it was racially engineered?

-Native Americans have the most ACE2 receptors
-Next are blacks
-Then Latinos
-The I believe whites have more than Asians, or it may be the other way 'round...but the numbers are close
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 1:31:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If China was making a bio weapon that spared certain races, wouldn't they include Asians?

View Quote
I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see Covid deaths broken down by race, age and gender to see what the numbers show.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The more attention he gets the more he can't suppress the crazy shit in his head lol.  His meltdown is great.
View Quote
I don't want him to meltdown too quick, he could make for a really fun primary season and if he gets pissed and runs independent it could be awesome!
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Did you have to show their hands like this?  Delet this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://w2.chabad.org/media/images/1054/MRCI10547473.jpg?_i=_nF72F3FCB89E9790A548A28674376BE69

RFK with "The Rebbe" Menachem Mendel Schneerson & Chabad-Lubavitch

Did you have to show their hands like this?  Delet this
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 2:08:00 AM EDT
[#8]
You'd think he would have learned better from the whole deal with his Uncle.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 3:58:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
77% of the God's chosen people voted for Joe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing I'm ever ruling out is that 81 million living, human Americans voted for Joe Biden.  Everything else is in bounds.
77% of the God's chosen people voted for Joe

I wouldn’t suggest saying the quiet part out loud.

As someone who believes Joe is shit, let’s please not share that some of the objectively most intelligent people in the world voted for him.  

Any intelligent person who voted for him is an exception, and not the rule.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:07:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wasn't there something about the vax that targeted ACE2 receptors that lead folks to believe it was racially engineered?

-Next are blacks
-Then Latinos
-The I believe whites have more than Asians, or it may be the other way 'round...but the numbers are close
View Quote

I don't have a answer to that. But, it is a good bet that the so called "population problem" [with race not being factored in here], will come from a engineered pandemic that is actually as lethal as the Scam-Demic was fearmonged as. The Globalist elites who are behind it and who control Biden, the Bushes etc. will swoop in and act shocked, and say it was a horrible act of God. Billions dead from X pandemic. And nobody is accountable - it was "nature".
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:21:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

-Next are blacks
-Then Latinos
View Quote
I remember something being said in the huge covid thread.

Alaska Native were hit pretty good.
We do share a bunch of dna with the Asians.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#12]
And just think, five minutes ago half arfcom was in love with this guy lol

I was about to post a thread asking what made kennedy the new Ron Desantis so suddenly, but... yeah, question answered.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 5:33:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Its cute how everyone falls in line with what ever the MSM says.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yuval Harari is always prophesying about the future...how humans will be hacked and remade and we will be like Gods.  He is also pushing for a one world currency.  If he is not the false prophet of Revelation, he is a precursor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a very scary dude. And they promote him like he is anti-AI when he is not.

Yuval Harari is always prophesying about the future...how humans will be hacked and remade and we will be like Gods.  He is also pushing for a one world currency.  If he is not the false prophet of Revelation, he is a precursor.

Ok. I watched about 45 minutes of two youtubes with him speaking.

He is the AI. He's everything he's warning us about. Huge gaslighting. Klaus Swab chuckles about his new world dominance manuvuering prototype.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You do know (and everyone should) that followers of Lubavitch are right leaning and vote Republican.....?

View Quote

Of course...but is that all you want to know?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

RFK Jr also has said there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.  Is that nonsense?

View Quote

But some people are like cone heads...picking up a bible and reading Genesis and then going all...

Using scoffing emotes...lame...
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Next are blacks
-Then Latinos

Hmmm that's interesting and if true then Covid 19 was maybe just a test run...proof of concept?

The devil makes his plans and has to use humans to carry them out and humans are often times incompetent
which is good in this case.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#18]
How the title reads and what he said are two different things
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He just keeps getting further out there.
View Quote

I agree.  The dude just keeps quoting peer-reviewed journals.  Way out there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see Covid deaths broken down by race, age and gender to see what the numbers show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If China was making a bio weapon that spared certain races, wouldn't they include Asians?

the stats are all bullshit cause they were massaged from day 1.

died "with" covid vs. died "of" covid.

and you'd need to adjust for other factors like obesity and heart disease, both of which we are told are racist
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#21]
If a certain bat species has co-evolved with your ancestors, wouldn't you likely be more resistant to its viruses? Dunno...
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#22]
We’ll that’s one way to make sure Biden gets to crap his pants in the White House for another 4 years.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Which of his books that you've definitely read do you disagree with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He cannot hide his insanity for very long.

It's amazing to me that anyone on this site actually supports him.

Which of his books that you've definitely read do you disagree with?

He read an inaccurate, misleading headline intentionally written to discredit that reinforced his opinion. Isn’t that enough?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:43:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How the title reads and what he said are two different things
View Quote

That doesn’t stop people though. This thread is amazing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.
View Quote

The next thing you'll try to do is quote the peer reviewed journals.  

Remember about 5 minutes ago CNN was jamming "black people disproportionately affected by covid".  Of course a virus does not see skin color but it sure hammers fat, diabetic and uncontrolled high blood pressure people.  Which blacks tend to be more so than Asians.

Kennedy was right again.  And the propaganda media from the demoncrats is full speed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:35:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If a certain bat species has co-evolved with your ancestors, wouldn't you likely be more resistant to its viruses? Dunno...
View Quote

"Co-evolved with your ancestors"...

When the science is settled only dogma floats to the top.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't have a answer to that. But, it is a good bet that the so called "population problem" [with race not being factored in here], will come from a engineered pandemic that is actually as lethal as the Scam-Demic was fearmonged as. The Globalist elites who are behind it and who control Biden, the Bushes etc. will swoop in and act shocked, and say it was a horrible act of God. Billions dead from X pandemic. And nobody is accountable - it was "nature".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Next are blacks
-Then Latinos

Plausible deniability with each nation on board to sacrifice a % of it's population...and China is most definitely onboard with the WEF

Anyway to get back to the thread at hand.

This looks to be a "hit piece" on Kennedy rather than the truth?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top