ha, dem underground is salty.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199158/6nmlkm8_jpeg-2592001.JPG
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217327448
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do liberals always conflate abortion restrictions with banning contraception?

Is there anyone out there actually trying to ban contraception? That would be stupid.
View Quote

Cant say for sure but Ive heard from my wife that social media is a buzz with it leading up to the elections. I havent looked very far but they claim there are bills in the works to ban contraception

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Gas?

How about food?

I smell fear….Lol.
View Quote

I bought groceries AND gas yesterday

I voted twice as hard today
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Christian Taliban rising! Inshallah. ???
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#6]
So some DUers are voting R? lol
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Cant say for sure but Ive heard from my wife that social media is a buzz with it leading up to the elections. I havent looked very far but they claim there are bills in the works to ban contraception

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do liberals always conflate abortion restrictions with banning contraception?

Is there anyone out there actually trying to ban contraception? That would be stupid.

It's easy to spread lies when the vast majority of them believe whatever's spouted in their echo chamber and never verify a damn thing.

I met a chick who thought Ashli Babbitt was killed by one of the other protesters because she "heard it somewhere" and tried to argue with me that I was wrong.  She kept saying "what about all those cops who were killed?" until I showed her the facts.  She had swallowed every lie about Jan 6th without a moment of doubt.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden looks terrible in that clip, luckily the voice is right
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That meme is attempting to shame democrats that the party left behind.

View Quote

Its funny because you have a higher chance of getting stuck by lightning twice in the same day, than any of these things happening.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Your terms are acceptable.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's easy to spread lies when the vast majority of them believe whatever's spouted in their echo chamber and never verify a damn thing.

I met a chick who thought Ashli Babbitt was killed by one of the other protesters because she "heard it somewhere" and tried to argue with me that I was wrong.  She kept saying "what about all those cops who were killed?" until I showed her the facts.  She had swallowed every lie about Jan 6th without a moment of doubt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'Repeat a lie often enough and it will be believed.'
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#14]
WH saying its going to take a few days to see who win the elections.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Remember how stupid democrats are!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I sure did!  

Voted against Marxism too.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm 38 - Social Security won't be there by the time I qualify.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did I can about guarantee she wouldn't have an abortion because her mother and I would've raised her better.

I did marry who I love (and since when is that even on the chopping block?)

Christian Nationalism taking over a nation that was founded on it? Sounds good to me.

Price of gas is too damn high due in large part to liberal idiocy. Thanks for the reminder.

Sounds like I'm 100% in agreement with everything that says.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn they are freaking mental
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WH saying its going to take a few days to see who win the elections.
View Quote

Takes time to find all those boxes of uncounted ballots that somehow ended up in weird places.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Shit, I'm for bringing The Spanish Inquisition back!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

To the Left, "abortion" IS a perfectly acceptable and normal form of "contraception", to be used freely and whenever they want.  Who wants to be bothered taking a pill every day?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hell I'm an agnostic,  and Christian nationalism sounds ok to me
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Ha Ha esad commies

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Stop, I can't take all that good news at one time!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#25]
How the fuck does anti-abortion laws make one "bleed to death" after a fucking MISCARRIAGE????

I want to hear the nutty reasoning that makes that the "new reality".
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How the fuck does anti-abortion laws make one "bleed to death" after a fucking MISCARRIAGE????

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Good.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#28]
But I love spending 90-100 dollar to fill my tank!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm 38 - Social Security won't be there by the time I qualify.

I don't have a daughter, but if I did I can about guarantee she wouldn't have an abortion because her mother and I would've raised her better.

I did marry who I love (and since when is that even on the chopping block?)

Christian Nationalism taking over a nation that was founded on it? Sounds good to me.

Price of gas is too damn high due in large part to liberal idiocy. Thanks for the reminder.

Sounds like I'm 100% in agreement with everything that says.
View Quote

I think it's a reference to Christians wanting to ban gay marriage.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just drove 1350 miles in a vehicle getting 7.7mpg.

26 foot uhaul with a V10 triton hauling a bunch of stuff (including wwii south bend heavy 10 lathe), pulling a four wheel trailer with a 1971 sedan deville and 472 ci motor.
View Quote

damn that's good. I only averaged 6mpg in the 26' U-Haul equipped with GM 8.1L that I drove from Oregon to Alaska in 2009. It also used a 1/2 quart of oil per 1000 miles with less than 30K on the odometer.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
ha, dem underground is salty.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199158/6nmlkm8_jpeg-2592001.JPG
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217327448
View Quote

No, I did not vote based solely on the price of gas. I voted based on all the talking points you made. Thanks for helping get the word out!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Doesn't a miscarriage mean the baby is already dead?

I'm going to harder than I've ever voted before.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#33]
It’s about damn time they took some personal responsibility for fucking up our gas prices.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably something similar to the claim that if the majority of people vote for republicans today, it will mean the end of democracy.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top