Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 252
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Taliban probably picked an address off DOS’s SIV list and reported it to the US.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Taliban probably picked an address off DOS's SIV list and reported it to the US.
View Quote
That's what it looks like. And they did it just to see if Joe Biden was fucking dumb enough to bite. And guess what? He was.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Taliban probably picked an address off DOS's SIV list and reported it to the US.
View Quote

Retarded.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Taliban probably picked an address off DOS’s SIV list and reported it to the US.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Biden: "I'm not supposed to take any questions but go ahead... I'm not gonna answer on Afghanistan."

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So bidet just killed an entire family of friendlies?
View Quote

Remember the outrage from the dems and their media when Trump ordered the drone strike on the terrorist Soleimani? Imagine if a family of friendlies had been killed also.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are starting to use the term "over the horizon" a lot now. Seems like airstrike was sloppy with killing a bunch of innocent civilians.

"U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense unmanned over-the-horizon airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamad Karzai International Airport,"
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Resigns

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They are starting to use the term "over the horizon" a lot now. Seems like airstrike was sloppy with killing a bunch of innocent civilians.

"U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense unmanned over-the-horizon airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamad Karzai International Airport,"
View Quote

Over the horizon has been used for months, like back in March
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over the horizon has been a term in common use in the military, specifically in targeting and intelligence contexts, for years. It's now being used as some sort of universal answer in the political context, apparently.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Over the horizon has been a term in common use in the military, specifically in targeting and intelligence contexts, for years. It's now being used as some sort of universal answer in the political context, apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct, I was referring to the usage for this recent phase of the conflict.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR7jBsR0D10

View Quote

Sounds sincere enough, but that whole "bring the system down" thing is a bit grandiose. He keeps that up, he'll be labeled a "potential terror threat" in no time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Regarding the multiple civilian casualties reported, I do have a couple of thoughts.

First, I don't trust the administration any more than the Taliban, so don't misunderstand me here. However, the TB has been removing weapons and calling everyone a civilian since time immemorial. I personally witnessed an extended gunfight with multiple US KIA and multiple Apache strikes, which resulted in the TB claiming 20-some civilians killed by the apaches. Of course, those same 'civilians' had been carrying rifles and running ammo moments earlier, but what's a little misinformation among friends? I'm not saying the US didn't kill any good guys, but consider me a little skeptical.

Second, I blame the administration for this entire debacle, so don't misunderstand this point either. But saying 'Biden killed civilians in an airstrike' is kinda silly. The commander on the ground, whoever is the release authority, ordered the strike. Presidents don't make tactical targeting decisions on the battlefield. Did he put us in the position for this to happen? Absolutely. He didn't order that strike, though.

Third, there were some early reports that there were two explosions around the same time, and one was reported as a 'rocket.' That may have been someone who didn't know the difference describing a missile, but it also may have been a 107 rocket that killed those civilians.

All that to say, I'm going to reserve judgement on this one until we get a little more info.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that barely 24 hours after the Kabul attack, without assets on the ground, we knew exactly who did it, where they were, could tail them and identify (with a drone flying at 18,000 feet) the car they were riding in.  And they have YET to tell us who it was.  I mean, really.......
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sounds sincere enough, but that whole "bring the system down" thing is a bit grandiose. He keeps that up, he'll be labeled a "potential terror threat" in no time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had the same thought. He also made it sound like his wife is considering leaving him. If so, he may soon have very little left to lose, which could make for one incredibly dangerous Marine.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the Capitol Police will show up and shoot him in the throat too.

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that barely 24 hours after the Kabul attack, without assets on the ground, we knew exactly who did it, where they were, could tail them and identify (with a drone flying at 18,000 feet) the car they were riding in.  And they have YET to tell us who it was.  I mean, really.......
View Quote

Without getting into any details, that's the easy part. For those who question getting PID from a drone, it's done all the time.

Not saying that makes for a satisfactory answer to the rest of your questions, though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why the fuck would any family members meet with Biden!
View Quote

To spit in his face and call him a traitorous piece of shit to his face.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#21]
“over the rainbow” seems more appropriate for the politicians
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Watched it all
Whoa.

“In an insane world, it was the sanest choice”

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You are correct, I was referring to the usage for this recent phase of the conflict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. It's basically become a cure all for when people question how we will still prevent terrorist attacks from Afghanistan without any assets in country. And frankly, it's not a very good one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Had the same thought. He also made it sound like his wife is considering leaving him. If so, he may soon have very little left to lose, which could make for one incredibly dangerous Marine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, and let's not forget that whole "Marines are Neo-Nazis" garbage floating around now.

Hey, who knows... the guy just might be someone who can provide something sane and reasonable for conservatives to rally around. I wish him the best.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fox said a State Department official was overcome with emotion and possibly fainted.
View Quote

Did she wake up?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Biden: "I'm not supposed to take any questions but go ahead... I'm not gonna answer on Afghanistan."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCq-XNjK0uM
View Quote
I wish there was a reporter with balls. That would ask the president, "On hurricane Ida, do you think that your lack of planning, poor execution of basic job duties and atrocious mishandling of a crisis will be the same as it has been in Afghanistan? And how will you blame the previous administration for your epic failure?"

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or in simpler terms, "oops".
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You never know. She could have had a moment of clarity and found a conscience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fox said a State Department official was overcome with emotion and possibly fainted.

Sure she was.

You never know. She could have had a moment of clarity and found a conscience.

Kind of like the guys at Nuremburg.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#30]
RT speaks to the Taliban's spox following Kabul airport attack

EXCLUSIVE | RT speaks to the Taliban's spox following Kabul airport attack
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Did she wake up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did she wake up?

“Overcome with emotion”

Does everything they release have to be a bullshit lie? She locked her knees and it was hot. Chances are she would have rather been anywhere else then there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller  for President
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's either being caught up in the moment, or he's genuine.

He's what the politicians feared before January 6, and why they turned DC into a demilitarized zone.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Or in simpler terms, "oops".
View Quote

Another statement that says as much

Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Former CIA intelligence officer said we have to start entertaining the idea this administration is purposefully destroying the U.S. (Newsmax The War Room).
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

(I'm no bomb analyst) That photo of the strike didn't look like there were secondary explosions. Looked like a surgical strike on a vehicle.  No metal pointing outwards.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Over the horizon for people that can't see their own feet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Former CIA intelligence officer said we have to start entertaining the idea this administration is purposefully destroying the U.S. (Newsmax The War Room).
View Quote

CIA calling the kettle black.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Over the horizon for people that can't see their own feet.
View Quote

I don't have that problem; my abdomen is flat, and my feet are large.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying once CIA, always CIA?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He's what the politicians feared before January 6, and why they turned DC into a demilitarized zone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually cringed when he said "they have no idea what I'm capable of."
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know he’s saying everything we want to hear but there is also a element about him that may not be stable.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I know he’s saying everything we want to hear but there is also a element about him that may not be stable.
View Quote

In before a drone strike while he's in his camper?

He could have done more staying where he was training new marines instead of whatever crazy ideas he has
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

(Not directed at you, poster.)

Oh, we are well beyond the point of just entertaining the idea. When the globalists announce that governments will have to become "more authoritarian" in response to a future Coronavirus and then announce after such a virus appears that they will bring about the Great Reset. Then, we see this "Build Back Better" nonsense and the American government doing its damnedest to destroy the nation; something other developed nations are doing to themselves as well. Yeah, if we sit around just entertaining the idea that our domestic enemies are purposefully destroying our country, we will already be destroyed by the time we "entertain" a plan to react react.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In many cases, they processed it, they even sent an approval letter, they just never printed the actual visa.
View Quote

They sent a blank pdf to be printed out
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'll bet the Taliban gave us the Isis guy's name who wasn't anyone they cared about never existed, just to get us off their backs.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I hear that "disgraceful and undignified" comment a lot about Trump. Graceful & dignified went out the door with Bill & Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An an 83 year old family friend who is a Naval Academy graduate, former submarine Captain, and a true cold warrior voted for Biden.

He's solid as granite and a good man by any measure, yet he still Voted for Biden.

I'll never understand.

People like this can't actually think for themselves and see a problem and solutions to them.

I don't get it either...It must be too complex or simply too fucking simple to understand for them.

I see it also in some of my "older" family members.

They completely have deferred on who they vote for to their parents who have been long gone 30 years ago.

They say....well "Dad was a Democrat...and so I'm gonna vote Democrat".

Problem is...this definitely IS NOT the same Democratic party from 35+ years ago.

The man I described is actually a brilliant man with advanced degrees in engineering from MIT. He built submarines for the Navy after he stopped driving them

I think the issue is that for men of his generation, Trump was disgraceful and far too undignified for the office of President. Biden presented a more established and polished choice.

His generation also think that the evening news is true, because during their day it may have been mostly so.

I'm just surprised he couldn't see past all of the bullshit and see through Biden.

I hear that "disgraceful and undignified" comment a lot about Trump. Graceful & dignified went out the door with Bill & Hillary.

What I tell my well-meaning friends and relatives who support, with votes, and money, and talk, Biden and his crew;  You do know that you make it much more likely that I will die in a dystopian, hellish, urban core, fighting to make sure this country survives.  You do know that, don't you?

It sorta colors the end of the conversation.  But truth is new to these people.
Page / 252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top