User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep.

I'll bet the Left is already meeting behind closed doors, planning out their move to Defcon 11.
View Quote
I have zero doubt that contingencies are in place.

Close to FO time level, I’d think
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Pneumonia, huh?

I guess she'll have to cut back to a half-marathon this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I have absolutely no reservations about speculating that she is either dead already or on her death bed in palliative care at this point.

Postponing the State of the Union to hide an empty chair means she cant even fill the chair propped up, drooped over and sleeping like before and cancelling previously made appearance dates a month out from them.

Yeah, bring out your dead.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]
i said this 2 weeks ago, Ginsburg is off the court before Feb.  I think 100% the reason Pelosi wants to cancel the SOTU is to avoid #1 the empty SCOTUS seat optics and #2 to not give Trump a worldwide televised forum to berate and belittle her.

But back to RBG, she had a significant amount of lung removed at a very advanced age.  Chances are she never fully recovered from the anesthesia and if she now has pneumonia, she is gravely ill.  The democrats need to let her live in peace and stop forcing her to work till her death.  She deserves better.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Bacterial or Viral?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The article is claiming RBG is in the hospital. I was under the impression she was home. Does anyone know where she really is?
View Quote
No one but ‘her’ handlers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#9]
I prefer to believe she's been replaced by a shape-shifting alien bounty hunter.

Yes, I've been watching a lot of X-Files reruns.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I read elsewhere Trump is sending Melania to visit with flowers and well wishes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rumor has it this guy was seen entering her office earlier this week.

http://p1cdn01.thewrap.com/images/2015/03/XFiles_BountyHunter.jpg
View Quote
Wonder how many will get that refeeence.

Wow, Ginsburg is like 6’3” now...
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i said this 2 weeks ago, Ginsburg is off the court before Feb.  I think 100% the reason Pelosi wants to cancel the SOTU is to avoid #1 the empty SCOTUS seat optics and #2 to not give Trump a worldwide televised forum to berate and belittle her.

But back to RBG, she had a significant amount of lung removed at a very advanced age.  Chances are she never fully recovered from the anesthesia and if she now has pneumonia, she is gravely ill.  The democrats need to let her live in peace and stop forcing her to work till her death.  She deserves better.
View Quote
Another possibility... what if RBG is not expected to live until the SOTU? Pelosi could be trying to head off/delay Trump having a platform to talk about how we need another Conservative SCOTUS Judge... I'd imagine that viewership for a SOTU shortly after a SCOTUS death would be pretty high..
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#13]
She could use some most excellent rehab in a filthy convalescent home reeking with mrsa and everything else
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a feeling we get to see what a real back-stabbing slimeball Lindsey Graham really is.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have a feeling we get to see what a real back-stabbing slimeball Lindsey Graham really is.
View Quote
not likely.  without McCain's cock in his mouth, Lindsey has stood strong for Conservative justices
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
With broken ribs.

Seems like everyone forgot about the broken ribs or was that just a lie to cover up the lung cancer?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thats probably not an unexpected outcome for an 85 year old lung cancer patient
With broken ribs.

Seems like everyone forgot about the broken ribs or was that just a lie to cover up the lung cancer?
Both the operation and the broken ribs probably left her in an immobile state which to my understanding is what allows pneumonia to develop particularly in the elderly with weakened immune systems.

So it is certainly plausible.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a sore throat and my kindergartener had a fever.

Should have sent her a sweet hand drawn card that would boost her spirits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Well bless her heart.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#19]
One thing I've learned is that any "rumor" about Ginzo dying or retiring is complete and utter bullshit.  If it was a rumor she was getting ready to run the motherfucking Iron Man Triathlon or do the shotput in the 2020 Olympics, THAT is more believable than any of these fistfucking delusional fantasies.  They're gonna have to fucking drive a goddam titanium stake through her heart then nuke her from space to kill her...
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Both the operation and the broken ribs probably left her in an immobile state which to my understanding is what allows pneumonia to develop particularly in the elderly with weakened immune systems.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thats probably not an unexpected outcome for an 85 year old lung cancer patient
With broken ribs.

There's a whole plethora of types of pneumonia, but yeah, being immobile/ confined to a bed will have fluids collecting in your lungs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#22]
And, McCain died quietly in his bed from cancer?

Just because the press is sugarcoating what the DS tells them doesn't mean it's proof of life.

A simple photo of her in a chair sipping tea would do it. NADA. NOTHING.

More likely, hooked up with IV's on a heart monitor with no idea if the thing is actually working.

There is another issue: Due to the court's funding being stopped today, Jan 18, after three days the Court is considered ineffective and by law, military tribunals can be used as another avenue for prosecution.

Legal.

Jan 21st that door opens.

It will be the 31st day of the shutdown, and RIF takes affect over non essentials who haven't worked 22 non consecutive days in the last 30. Along with that, contractors with government have to reapply, and, more importantly, get NEW security clearances for their jobs. Currently, tens of thousands have NO clearance yet the DS gave them access.

Whether Ginsburg is alive at that point is rather moot considering the Constitution puts the powers of the Court into the protective hands of POTUS to exercise under these rare conditions - conditions that Pelosi and Schumer actually facilitated.

Think about that.

Proof of life would stop all the speculation. But, we get nothing? It's been weeks - From "treatable lung surgery" to "recovering" to "Oops, pnuemonia" to "Cancel all appointments thru Feb 9" to ??

Nope. She's dead, Jim. They are playing it out to stop the SOTU and it's all delaying tactics. Propriety for a dead person by the libs?

Her contributions to society are noted and her duty is very much done.
View Quote
Read her treatise on why she believes those under 12 have a right to enter into sexual gratification with adults. Yes, she DID, and more. Her contributions to society are vastly underreported and do more to support human trafficking and sex abuse than anything else. She is far from being a "contributor" to the America founded by patriots. She is a force of evil.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#23]
They are going to pump her so full of antibiotics she will contract Cdiff. It's not the pneumonia that will kill her. It'll be the violent shitting death she will suffer. See linked thread...there's no fighting the power of triple dubs.

Ginsburg violent shitting death
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#24]
as it was foretold, so shall it pass.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
as it was foretold, so shall it pass.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
She IS "the democrats"

Scheeze, how do you separate RBG from all the other leftist loons? She could easily be their commander in chief.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And, McCain died quietly in his bed from cancer?

Just because the press is sugarcoating what the DS tells them doesn't mean it's proof of life.

A simple photo of her in a chair sipping tea would do it. NADA. NOTHING.

More likely, hooked up with IV's on a heart monitor with no idea if the thing is actually working.

There is another issue: Due to the court's funding being stopped today, Jan 18, after three days the Court is considered ineffective and by law, military tribunals can be used as another avenue for prosecution.

Legal.

Jan 21st that door opens.

It will be the 31st day of the shutdown, and RIF takes affect over non essentials who haven't worked 22 non consecutive days in the last 30. Along with that, contractors with government have to reapply, and, more importantly, get NEW security clearances for their jobs. Currently, tens of thousands have NO clearance yet the DS gave them access.

Whether Ginsburg is alive at that point is rather moot considering the Constitution puts the powers of the Court into the protective hands of POTUS to exercise under these rare conditions - conditions that Pelosi and Schumer actually facilitated.

Think about that.

Proof of life would stop all the speculation. But, we get nothing? It's been weeks - From "treatable lung surgery" to "recovering" to "Oops, pnuemonia" to "Cancel all appointments thru Feb 9" to ??

Nope. She's dead, Jim. They are playing it out to stop the SOTU and it's all delaying tactics. Propriety for a dead person by the libs?

Read her treatise on why she believes those under 12 have a right to enter into sexual gratification with adults. Yes, she DID, and more. Her contributions to society are vastly underreported and do more to support human trafficking and sex abuse than anything else. She is far from being a "contributor" to the America founded by patriots. She is a force of evil.
View Quote

Can you point me to this?  I can't find it but am interested.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They are going to pump her so full of antibiotics she will contract Cdiff. It's not the pneumonia that will kill her. It'll be the violent shitting death she will suffer. See linked thread...there's no fighting the power of triple dubs.

Ginsburg violent shitting death
View Quote
I loved that thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes, that's true, but keep in mind that this woman is getting the best healthcare in the world. Maybe the President gets better care, but that's about it. She's not Grandma who worked like a mule all her life and is getting whatever treatment Medicare will pay for. These people don't live to be ancient because they got good genes, they live so long because they get fantastic care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Generally when you are at an advanced age such as she a case of Pneumonia is usually the swan song.
Yes, that's true, but keep in mind that this woman is getting the best healthcare in the world. Maybe the President gets better care, but that's about it. She's not Grandma who worked like a mule all her life and is getting whatever treatment Medicare will pay for. These people don't live to be ancient because they got good genes, they live so long because they get fantastic care.
Very true.  She probably has multiple physicians spending most of their time on her care.  
There's absolutely no limit to the oxygen, drugs, equipment, and other resources that will be used in an effort to keep her alive.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#30]
It's not another source.  It's just a different site repeating the first source.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's my timeline. If they push it back past Feb 19th, then i'll get excited. Right now, i'm not there yet(barring more news).
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yep, broken ribs and a lobectomy at 85 almost always leads to pneumonia.

Pneumonia is the old person's friend. It kills a lot of oldsters who just can't recover.
View Quote
This, would almost be expected...
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's not another source.  It's just a different site repeating the first source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well....thats good enough for a FISA warrant....  
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Shit. She's finally going to die?

The huge mourning spectacle is going to fuck up traffic downtown for at least a week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Prolly just a little gas, she's fine. Ain't ya Ginny...Ginny? Ho shit!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#36]
If she dies during the shutdown they won't be able to afford a big, fancy government funeral for her.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If she dies during the shutdown they won't be able to afford a big, fancy government funeral for her.
View Quote
The GoFundMe would be through the roof though.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Yeah, at this point we should be insisting on a "proof of life" pic/video from her holding a dated WaPO paper.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#39]
You make the call for 2019. She's no better than coin-toss odds.

Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope Trump has his short list already ready to ram this through.
View Quote
He can't. The government is shut down. Open the government up and we can start the nomination process.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I would have retired a long time ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#42]
People keep making this stuff up to fit their political interest.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He can't. The government is shut down. Open the government up and we can start the nomination process.
View Quote

The Senate is open.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Who has the Cokes?
View Quote
Not sure what this meant, so I googled it:

I want some coke

Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
THIs

She is probably having great difficulty getting full breaths and clearing her lungs, which helps prevent pneumonia.  And coughing to clear her lungs is probably the very last thing she wants to do.

Plus it's the middle of flu season and she's the perfect candidate for either the flu or pneumonia, or both.  My bet is that even being in perfect isolation she's likely to come down with some thing that proves fatal in her condition.  Probably going to be bacterial pneumonia.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You make the call for 2019. She's no better than coin-toss odds.

https://cdn.kitces.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Life-Expectancy-Male-vs-Female-vs-Joint.png
View Quote
I'm pretty sure those numbers assume someone is healthy.

RBG has fallen, broken multiple ribs, been diagnosed with lung cancer, and had a lobectemy, all in the last 2-3 months.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

queue vultures_hovering_over_Ginsburg.jpg
View Quote
It's "CUE", dammit!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Cue the giggling Nazi officer GIF
View Quote
That's more like it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's "CUE", dammit!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

queue vultures_hovering_over_Ginsburg.jpg
It's "CUE", dammit!
Que?  
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Lucianne is reporting she will retire next month.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top