BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Walking a mile a day, huh? That's downright miraculous for an 85 year old who broke ribs, got a lobectomy, and contracted pneumonia.
View Quote
Is it wrong that I read that as lobotomy?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
So at what point does Chief Justice Roberts, in his authority as Chief Justice of the United States, do a welfare check to make sure she's actually alive?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

is that harder to believe than she went to a musical about her, unnannounced, no one saw her, no pictures were taken, and she is walking a mile every day?

just checking.
View Quote
I wouldn't put it past these people to hide her death.  They absolutely don't want another Trump Justice.

Look at the corruption in the cabal of the Deep State, the FBI, all levels of government.

Entirely plausible.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Her absence from the SOTU would make me more suspicious about her health, because if she was well enough to attend a concert last night she should be well enough to attend the SOTU tonight.
View Quote
She's "protesting" the SOTU...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For that matter, if she had walked outside there would have been a .gov run media event.
View Quote
Don't they get security? Would be kind of hard to hide that presence... Not to mention the $$ the press would have paid for pics.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
She pasted me today as I was jogging, she requested no pictures so didn’t take any

Besides it was dark and my flash is broken
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She pasted me today as I was jogging, she requested no pictures so didn't take any

Besides it was dark and my flash is broken
View Quote
That'd be assault... edit - and battery

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wouldn't put it past these people to hide her death.  They absolutely don't want another Trump Justice.

Look at the corruption in the cabal of the Deep State, the FBI, all levels of government.

Entirely plausible.
View Quote
I just have no faith in our government to be honest about her current state.  There is a very real motivation for the left (and even people on the right) to keep any news about her health quiet.

Our government is rotten, from top to bottom, left and right.  Very few people are legitimate "public servants" at this point.  It's all about the accumulation of wealth and power for the new "noble" class of politicians and the people who control them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#9]
She's dead. She died the day FOX news broadcast that graphic. Someone with some serious power called FOX and told them to retract the story or else.

Pelosi, et al, are scrambling to come up with a stand in double.

Prove me wrong...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That sounds like a claim that she might be alive. Not an issue thought I imagine her too weak to go out. I am talking about those that think she is already dead and has been for some time.
View Quote
Schrodinger's RGB. She's both until we open the casket and look. If she blinks at the sudden light, she's alive.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#11]
If she was the picture of health they claim, a photo op would follow to dispel rumors.

Walks a mile a day …….horseshit.....she can barely walk a flight of stairs.
Works with personal trainer.....horseshit.....he carries O2 and a defibrillator.

If MSM said Ginsburg would appear on THE WALKING DEAD as herself without makeup...….credible.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It would seem it's easier to get pictures of a sasquatch, yeti or lockness monster than a living, breathing Supreme Court Justice.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I decided to take the stairs up to my office today instead of the elevator and Ruth passed me on the way up.  I tried to take a picture but she was too quick and my phone memory was full so it wouldn't let me.  Let me commission a drawing of the occurrence for the media to publish.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm really curious to see if she appears at the SOTU.

The recent past has not been kind to her.  Showing up and sitting there would be a personal Olympics level performance for her.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The recent past has not been kind to her.  Showing up and sitting there would be a personal Olympics level performance for her.
View Quote
She will show up in a wheelchair, she will get a 20-minute standing ovation from the Dems.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#17]
It appears the FoxNews also got rid of their article.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow what a shitshow
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She will show up in a wheelchair, she will get a 20-minute standing ovation from the Dems.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:50:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But if she is alive, why lie at all?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a miasma of bullshit and counter-bullshit.
1. Because politicians literally can’t help themselves.
2  her condition is very poor and they don’t want to start a panic over another appointee (alternately, they don’t want Trump to even begin the process)
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
she "might" be alive.

No one is arguing that is an impossibility.

Likewise, the concept of habeaus corpus indicates she "might" be dead.

Certainly there would be motivation to maintain that fiction till 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds like a clam that she might be alive. Not an issue. I am talking about those that think she is already dead and has been for some time.
she "might" be alive.

No one is arguing that is an impossibility.

Likewise, the concept of habeaus corpus indicates she "might" be dead.

Certainly there would be motivation to maintain that fiction till 2020.
If nobody opens the box she’s in, is she alive or dead?

2020? Lol even with a complicit media they couldn’t pull that off.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
1. Because politicians literally can't help themselves.
2  her condition is very poor and they don't want to start a panic over another appointee (alternately, they don't want Trump to even begin the process)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a miasma of bullshit and counter-bullshit.
1. Because politicians literally can't help themselves.
2  her condition is very poor and they don't want to start a panic over another appointee (alternately, they don't want Trump to even begin the process)
Only abut a third would be panicking.  Another third would be glad.  And another third wouldn't give a shit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/6evd_jpg-834625.JPG
So, she's a Dalek?!?!? I *KNEW* it !!! ...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Pics or didn’t happen.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I still think we find out tonight if she's conscious or not.  They'd love to steal POTUS' show tonight, if she's at all able she'll be there.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Schrodinger's RGB. She's both until we open the casket and look. If she blinks at the sudden light, she's alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds like a claim that she might be alive. Not an issue thought I imagine her too weak to go out. I am talking about those that think she is already dead and has been for some time.
"She was alive when we locked her in there..."
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I still think we find out tonight if she's conscious or not.  They'd love to steal POTUS' show tonight, if she's at all able she'll be there.
View Quote
I doubt she shows unless she can dance in under her own power and stay awake and alert through the whole thing.

It would be to demoralizing for the left is she looks bad.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It appears the FoxNews also got rid of their article.
View Quote
Bwahaha! This is beyond insane. Her media shills need to get their stories straight.

I can't wait to see what news comes out next. I can't wait because I know it will be another lie, backed up by other pieces of shit.

They will definitely hold this charade up until Democrats take power. The only question is, will she retire and train with UFC fighters on bear mountain? Or will she quietly pass away in the night after her successor is appointmented by president Kamala Harris?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I think I'm subscribed to 4 RBG threads now. Will somebody be so kind as to post links to the drinking thread when her death is announced? I don't want to miss it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Just heard she won't be there tonight, but neither will 5 other justices
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Read the thread, one commenter screencapped the original tweet (with date) before it got wiped, another linked to two schedules maintained by the museum that show no events that night, or the night before.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Let me guess...all the other liberal and "conservative" judges in a show of solidarity?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think I'm subscribed to 4 RBG threads now. Will somebody be so kind as to post links to the drinking thread when her death is announced? I don't want to miss it.
View Quote
When she finally kicks the entire front page of GD will be posts trying to be first. You won't miss it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah they appear to be sticking together...robes thicker than water ey?

That way no one can question where Ruth is...how loyal of them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Alive, or undead....mwahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Will you guys STOP with this stupid conspiracy theory? There's no reason to think she's dead. You sound dumb.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#38]
But surely since Ruth felt well enough to go to a hip hop show last night, she is only skipping the SOTU out of protest.  I would say we can expect undeniable proof of life today or tomorrow that proves she didn't skip the SOTU because she's gravely ill, right??
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#39]
BS she is walking a mile a day

Oh and here's a pic of her walking on a nature trail
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Will you guys STOP with this stupid conspiracy theory? There's no reason to think she's dead. You sound dumb.
View Quote
Why do they have to lie, then?

Frankly, I would prefer her to be dead at this point.  She's an enemy of freedom and is currently useless on the court - her aides are making her decisions.  Let's move on from this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't think she is dead but all this shady shit being pulled is not helping anything.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Not sure if this was before or after...

https://constitutioncenter.org/debate/past-programs/notorious-rbg-in-song

She does appear to have a history with National Constitution Center president and CEO Jeffrey Rosen.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Question:

If she is in coma or whatever how does that affect her right to vote on the court?

If she is on life support can she hold on to her seat even if she was brain dead?

Here in Clogland there is an important legal principal that is called someling like "un- inbetween'ness". It in effect means that you always need to have direct acces to the presiding judge and the judge always must be able to directly have acces to the suspect/plaintif + any evidence. I.e. you cant have a hearing were a clerk stand in for a judge even if it's before a judges panel.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Fox News just reported RBG attended this concert.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
As stupid as an alleged public sighting? Do you mean that damn   stupid?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Walking a mile a day, huh? That's downright miraculous for an 85 year old who broke ribs, got a lobectomy, and contracted pneumonia.
View Quote
Ignore the woman behind the curtain!

She is the Great and Powerful OZ!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They confirmed someone else reported it.

They DID NOT independently confirm that she was there.

BIG DIFFERENCE between those two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea Fox just confirmed she attended a show,  said she very much enjoyed it.
They confirmed someone else reported it.

They DID NOT independently confirm that she was there.

BIG DIFFERENCE between those two.
Correct.  Fox said that the Washington Post said that she "was seen" there.  Passive voice, no pics or videos, not even the name of ONE person who claims to have seen her.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  She will NOT show up and her ABSENCE will get a standing O from the Dems.  For her courage and strength.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Correct.  Fox said that the Washington Post said that she "was seen" there.  Passive voice, no pics or videos, not even the name of ONE person who claims to have seen her.
View Quote
Just watched Brett Baier, he did not report it that way.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Question:

If she is in coma or whatever how does that affect her right to vote on the court?

If she is on life support can she hold on to her seat even if she was brain dead?

Here in Clogland there is an important legal principal that is called someling like "un- inbetween'ness". It in effect means that you always need to have direct acces to the presiding judge and the judge always must be able to directly have acces to the suspect/plaintif + any evidence. I.e. you cant have a hearing were a clerk stand in for a judge even if it's before a judges panel.
View Quote
Historical precedent and wording of the constitution have no room for removal from office unless for severe crimes.

There have been holdouts who refused to participate until being given a pension, were institutionalized with insanity, were incapacitated, etc. for up to a decade before.

If her heart beats and her body stays warm, it doesn't matter what her brain does.

As far as her condition, the other justices probably won't let her vote if they think she's brain dead.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top