BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even ignoring the particulars of both parties involved, what utility worker strolls around at 8pm, on private property with zero identifiers? Not even a company shirt?

I also want to know about the actual confrontation that preceded trigger presses.
View Quote

I certainly didn’t do that when I was a contractor.

8pm? On a Saturday night? With no equipment and no obvious ID?

Heck no.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Utility Contractors always carry company
identification card. Usually don't show up at the ass Crack of dark. It was a good shoot. Probably something  big ready to go down. Or it was foiled already.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that murdering utility workers is just fine as long as they aren't white.
View Quote

Is racism a driving force in you life ? We did not see the race of the special forces guy but the dead guy was white.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, this story is missing some details
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
identification card. Usually don't show up at the ass Crack of dark. It was a good shoot. Probably something  big ready to go down. Or it was foiled already.
View Quote

So let’s say this is a righteous shoot. What happens to the SOCOM guy (and his family if he has one).

Looks like he has been made. Does he get moved out in the middle of the night?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Shits about to get REAL.  We, errr democrats are inviting terrorists and every other kind of problem into the country.  After the first terrorist attack of any kind happens, anyone that facilitated or supported this mess should be tried for treason and whatever else that applies.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Chechans performing a probing operation. Buckle up, things could get weird.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he killed a Chechen/Dagstani/person from that general region that probably shouldn't have been allowed into this country anyway.  Not really seeing the problem.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

wide open border they are waltzing in here from every terrorist & cartel run shithole in the world...millions of them...
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:44:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shits about to get REAL.  We, errr democrats are inviting terrorists and every other kind of problem into the country.  After the first terrorist attack of any kind happens, anyone that facilitated or supported this mess should be tried for treason and whatever else that applies.
View Quote

It’s not a question of if, but when.  Lots of them are either radicalized, gang affiliated, or will be.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

250 yards from the roadway on private property combined with the above details are indeed interesting.
View Quote

just sounds like he tried to leave and bled out on  the way.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I feel like there's more to this story somewhere
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why do they need a translator to talk to members of the "utility company" the guy with a funny name from Chicago allegedly works for?

I feel like there is more going on here than what is reported.
View Quote

why is a NJ utility company in NC.  no hurricanes at the moment.  no work uniform or equipment.

very sus alone.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lol. I had lunch delivered to a customer earlier this week. I got a call from the Uber Eats driver and we couldn’t even have a conversation because the guy’s English was so damn bad. I applaud the guy for working, but you should be required to speak the native language if you’re doing that job…or any job where you have to speak with people
View Quote

my grandmother moved from Germany, did not speak any English, hired or asked people for translating until she learned English. She would always say where you earned your bread and butter you speak that language.   She spoke 5 different ones, I know a handful of spanish and german words......
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:14:44 AM EDT
[#14]
https://youtube.com/shorts/PifyZX_kryk?si=lcvTToCnvfNgM0ou

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds more like someone was going there to cause harm and/or information and found out the hard way the consequences.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#16]
When one of our sons moved to the Raeford, NC area for work, the small co.munity he lived in was nothing but SF guys. He got in good with a few of his close neighbors and found out how well they cover each other's homes.
They offered to watch his house while he was at work. The son gave them permission to come onto his property and snoop around if they saw something that was of interest to them.
Met a few of them when me and the missus visited. One of his neighbors was my former squad leader in the 82nd. We had a few good laughs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:45:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why do they need a translator to talk to members of the "utility company" the guy with a funny name from Chicago allegedly works for?

I feel like there is more going on here than what is reported.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://youtube.com/shorts/PifyZX_kryk?si=lcvTToCnvfNgM0ou

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You know, it's 2024.
Considering that and the events of the last 8 years, that is not some far out,impossible hypothesis.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds suspicious.

Also, why do they need translators?

Quoted:
So he killed a Chechen/Dagstani/person from that general region that probably shouldn't have been allowed into this country anyway.  Not really seeing the problem.

Yeah, wtf kind of people is this utility company hiring?

Terrorists doing pre-attack surveillance apparently.   Sounds to me like SOCOM got some of their personnel records compromised and the guy that did the shooting was first on someone's hit list.

You know, it's 2024.
Considering that and the events of the last 8 years, that is not some far out,impossible hypothesis.

Possibly tied to this?

https://www.virtru.com/blog/email-security/one-year-later-socom-data-leaks-vast-reach-comes-to-light

I knew I remembered reading bout .mil home addresses getting leaked a while back.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:00:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Someone I know has told me there is more to the story.  Let's see if it's true.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Even ignoring the particulars of both parties involved, what utility worker strolls around at 8pm, on private property with zero identifiers? Not even a company shirt?

I also want to know about the actual confrontation that preceded trigger presses.
View Quote

Plot twist: the Chechen was working for the FBI.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:35:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s been happening a lot longer than Biden’s been in office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how much money from that infrastructure boondoggle this admin rammed up our asses is going to these guys.

TBF...foreign nationals may nit have the best finger on the pulse of the times in this country right now.

Yeah, I had no idea that we were hiring foreigners to work on public utilities. That's insane.  

I'd like to know how many other foreigners are getting my tax dollars for Biden's infrastructure projects?

It’s been happening a lot longer than Biden’s been in office.

Wait until you guys find out how many have been working on critical telecom
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:01:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Power company hires some poor English speaking dude who stumbles across soldier. Soldier thinks "wtf is going on with this odd foreign guy it's a trap!" POW POW -oops off to jail.

Why do the conspiracies not make sense?
Why do unknown bad guys care about this soldier to launch an eleborate movie style plot?
If they are after this guy why bother getting a guy into the power line company-which he did really work for but then-spy doesn't bother to wear work clothes consistent with his cover?

Why bother getting a lone guy a cover job with the power company v just sending 5 guys in camo?

If this is a big plot that still doesn't explain the soldier killing an unarmed guy who presumably didn't fight him. Wouldn't the soldier capture him? The lone guy ran away and the soldier thought he was escaping?

View Quote

Perhaps the Russians aren’t happy with our involvement in Ukraine?  This is eerily similar to what Stanislav Lunev said would happen prior to a Russian attack.  Notice the recent government warnings about critical infrastructure especially municipal water supplies.  I am sure it’s all a coincidence.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:18:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Possibly tied to this?

https://www.virtru.com/blog/email-security/one-year-later-socom-data-leaks-vast-reach-comes-to-light

I knew I remembered reading bout .mil home addresses getting leaked a while back.
View Quote
Didn't OPM lose a metric ton of SF-86 data a decade or so ago?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:23:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly tied to this?

Yes, but they didn't 'lose' the data. They allowed Chinese nationals to have admin/root access
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:30:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Power company hires some poor English speaking dude who stumbles across soldier. Soldier thinks "wtf is going on with this odd foreign guy it's a trap!" POW POW -oops off to jail.

Why do unknown bad guys care about this soldier to launch an eleborate movie style plot?
If they are after this guy why bother getting a guy into the power line company-which he did really work for but then-spy doesn't bother to wear work clothes consistent with his cover?

Why bother getting a lone guy a cover job with the power company v just sending 5 guys in camo?

If this is a big plot that still doesn't explain the soldier killing an unarmed guy who presumably didn't fight him. Wouldn't the soldier capture him? The lone guy ran away and the soldier thought he was escaping?

View Quote

Because lots of GDers are cuckoo and want everything to be a conspiracy theory.

They also want an excuse to shoot people like this guy did. Now he’s going to prison. Real smart.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:40:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because lots of GDers are cuckoo and want everything to be a conspiracy theory.

They also want an excuse to shoot people like this guy did. Now he’s going to prison. Real smart.
View Quote

I bet your fantasy world is a great place to visit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:45:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Powerline ROW- not trespassing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
identification card.
View Quote
No they don't.  I am working on the job right now for a UT company and like always, have no UT company ID of any kind.  Neither do the other contractors that are also working on it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:22:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Powerline ROW- not trespassing.
View Quote

At night though?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:26:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I suspect there’s more to it than simply trespassing and the fact that there hasn’t been an arrest would be an indication.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I suspect there's more to it than simply trespassing and the fact that there hasn't been an arrest would be an indication.
View Quote
Possibly, contractor could have been the goofy one and threatened or attacked the guy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:31:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

At night though?
View Quote
Doesn't make a difference. But other than a biologist, I don't know why a contractor would be there at that hour.  I've worked late before in the same way, but never that late.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:43:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that murdering utility workers is just fine as long as they aren't white.
View Quote
"Chechens aren't white" is one of those takes where the woke argument ironically sounds based.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:49:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you read the same article the rest of us did?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:21:13 AM EDT
[#40]
It's a weird one.

Some SF guy shooting a utility worker is weird.

Some Chechen 5th columnist risking getting burned in some half assed backyard inspection of a SF guys house is also weird, compared to literally any other activity a 5th columnist could be up to in the US.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:12:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Some SF guy shooting a utility worker is weird.

Some Chechen 5th columnist risking getting burned in some half assed backyard inspection of a SF guys house is also weird, compared to literally any other activity a 5th columnist could be up to in the US.

View Quote

Foreigners targeting specific U.S. servicemen has precedent.

I know a guy who uses remote start as a precaution and he wasn’t even heavily involved in the thing that gave him concern.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or...
Dude gets a job with the power company.
Gets a work order to the area.
Recognizes name.
Comes back off the clock with an unknown buddy for some extracurricular fun.
Gets deaded.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Any chance the dead dude is a foreign asset who was supposed to take out a key member of our special forces? And that’s why the story is scant on details?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, is that what we're supposed to do in a situation that we feel justified in using lethal means of self defense?

"Capture" him?

C'mon man, we could just shoot through the front door with our shotgun...
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The Sheriff doesn't drop the charges. The prosecutor will be the one to make the choice.
View Quote

No. If this guy happens to be a high value Socom member, people in DC are having a conversation about how bad they need him and how to make the problem go away. Local prosecutor will do what the .fed tells him. I’m going to assume this guy is a high value member since the fbi got involved.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No they don't.  I am working on the job right now for a UT company and like always, have no UT company ID of any kind.  Neither do the other contractors that are also working on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
identification card.

I would bet my last dollar that's against company policy, in addition to a stupid idea, for reasons this entire post exists.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Chechen “subcontractor” for a Moldovan owned company, no utility uniform, equipment, or tools just happened to be “taking pictures” on property owned by a member of USASOC and became belligerent when confronted. Good shoot until proven differently.
View Quote

Agreed.   Pics of AK make it an even easier decision.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I guess he didn't care for Chechens.
View Quote

Sort of understand.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#49]
If I had to guess he was photographing the family and it was going to be a kidnapping.

And the SF guy wasn’t arrested so very senior NCO or Officer.

All conjecture on my part.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Color of the Boathouse bro or STFU.
Page / 32
Top Top