Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
jeez, wtf is going on at these bases?

Large groups of unarmed people

Can't trust the .mil with weapons stateside

If I had my tinfoil on I would think this is a fine way to get the .mil disarmed in the US. With the UN around, why do we need them anyhow one might reason... one more step to our destruction... But, since I don't have my tinfoil on I will just go

Yeah you may need to get that hat refitted especially if that even makes sense to you. Because it shouldn't make sense to you. Or you watch too much TV or movies or read too many bad fiction books.

I never understand how someone can look at an org like the UN see how wholly incompetent they are to the point of being a bad joke and then suddenly they are able to infiltrate our military somehow and create these situations which would not really be an effective way of disarming our military. The whole idea reads like a really bad book or perhaps a movie with stellar actors like Hulk hogan in it.

I think most people realize the UN can't even perform the most simple of tasks like delivering food to a country without fucking it up 10 ways from Tuesday. Let alone this plot of yours.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=p&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS320US321&tbs=rltm%3A1&q=Sheppard+AFB&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

The link above will update with anything that the latest info found by google on Sheppard AFB.

"Nut at Sheppard AFB with shotgun holding people hostage. Not on news or Twitter yet! Brother called from inside base...can see hostages."

"Shooting at Sheppard Air Force Base. At least 2 dead. Details incoming."

Either none of that really happened or the news is lying... How can he see hostages when there were none and no one killed or is the news BSing us?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=p&rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS320US321&tbs=rltm%3A1&q=Sheppard+AFB&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

The link above will update with anything that the latest info found by google on Sheppard AFB.

"Nut at Sheppard AFB with shotgun holding people hostage. Not on news or Twitter yet! Brother called from inside base...can see hostages."

Either none of that really happened or the news is lying... How can he see hostages when there were none and no one killed or is the news BSing us?

I'm going with the authorities found an airman with a shotgun (for whatever reason) and the rest is just a bunch of bystanders with overactive imaginations texting  rumors on their cellphones.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Breaking News" on CNN:  "Sandra Bullock has won the Oscar for best actress in ‘The Blind Side’ at the 82nd annual Academy Awards."

Yeah, that's all America cares about anymore, apparently.
The very first CNN breaking news headline as the Russians invade: "Several celebrities, including Matt Damon, have been killed by Russian soldiers in California".
In hindsight, I can go back and laugh at this now.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 7:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going with the authorities found an airman with a shotgun (for whatever reason) and the rest is just a bunch of bystanders with overactive imaginations texting  rumors on their cellphones.

That is what I am thinking happened as well.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top