User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:39:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My gut feeling is he was being loud intentionally to try and irritate you. Sounds exactly like the type of passive aggressive shit some people pull when they're upset with you about something, but can't address it because it's retarded and they'll look retarded.

But I dunno.
View Quote

Spot on.

I think what really set him off was when I told him I believed in being direct and working out workplace issues man-to-man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Wanna know why America is going down the drain? Because people believe stories like this.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Meanwhile best Gen in the room next to yours.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Huh. That's weird. Usually it is the Boomers being douches with their phone etiquette and scoff in response if told to keep it down.
View Quote

I don’t see a lot of boomers talking on phones in public.  They don’t need the constant interaction.  I’m not a boomer either.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wanna know why America is going down the drain? Because people believe stories like this.
View Quote

Silly man.  You haven't been here long enough to know that (obvious satirical/sarcastic posts aside) I always tell the truth here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top