Page / 14
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Another page, and still crickets.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're getting trolled. That isn't some 5 year old, dude. She's a professional.

There are girls out there who could pass for 12, and are actually in their 30s. They're also working girls, and the odds that they are trolling the boys is more likely than the other way around. Some of them are even on onlyfans and make good money doing that kind of stuff for guys that have that kink.

I don't know about the family stuff. I don't think they're going public with any of that, and you'd be hard pressed to get a statement from any of them, especially considering what you want to do.
View Quote
so the video of Hunter and his niece is trolling?
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
so the video of Hunter and his niece is trolling?
View Quote
Totally. No need to investigate at all. Lay your concerns to rest citizen, just some light trolling.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#4]
This feels like the q tard bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Timeline is straining

View Quote
if true I just became a Russian Chinaman
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol you clowns say that for everything
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's kinda hard to put any faith in this unreleased new information when nobody has released anything new. So far, it's recirculating stuff that came out in 2020 and one story about encryption that was poorly researched and ultimately irrelevant.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:03:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's kinda hard to put any faith in this unreleased new information when nobody has released anything new. So far, it's recirculating stuff that came out in 2020 and one story about encryption that was poorly researched and ultimately irrelevant.
View Quote

You could tell me that the sky is blue and I would walk outside to verify for myself.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You could tell me that the sky is blue and I would walk outside to verify for myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As should everyone. The sky can change colors, after all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

The tards are the Q folk
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:47:28 AM EDT
[#12]

thats an update?  where is the big drop???   just some more Q-quackery bs again...
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

thats an update?  where is the big drop???   just some more Q-quackery bs again...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Calm down dude! I'm not sure what your obsession is about this Q thing but please note this isn't a Q thread. If you actually read what I wrote you will note that I haven't made any predictions, nor have I made any claims that there's going to be this "big drop". I simply asked a question(s) about things that are happening that I find interesting and had hoped to inspire a discussion with others about it.

If you don't find it interesting that a significant story about Biden's son was dead and buried and is now being brought back to life in a big way, then please feel free to ignore this thread.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you actually read what I wrote you will note that I haven't made any predictions, nor have I made any claims that there's going to be this "big drop".

View Quote

Just busting your balls here, but your thread title literally says “something big to be dropped”.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 4:24:10 AM EDT
[#16]
What is the update on this page?

I didn't see it.

This thread is about the Bannon surrogate and the Lap Top right?

Don't see anything about that dudes specific claims being legitimized on this page?
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 5:14:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I didn't see it.

Don't see anything about that dudes specific claims being legitimized on this page?
View Quote

One man’s “big” is another man’s blip.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just busting your balls here, but your thread title literally says "something big to be dropped".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you actually read what I wrote you will note that I haven't made any predictions, nor have I made any claims that there's going to be this "big drop".

Just busting your balls here, but your thread title literally says "something big to be dropped".

Actually the full title says, "Something big to be dropped this week about Hunter Biden's laptop?" note the question mark at the end.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 8:07:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I didn't see it.

View Quote
No, the thread is about Hunter Biden. At the time I made the post I found it interesting that the NYT starting reporting about an issue that was pretty much dead. Why now, especially since the guy (the Maxey guy) who was first involved with the laptop was making statements about finding a bunch of new stuff.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Thirteen pages. OP's reputation as an information source is laughable.

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually the full title says, "Something big to be dropped this week about Hunter Biden's laptop?" note the question mark at the end.
View Quote

Come on man.

As I am typing this I can see that your title is "Something big to be dropped this week Update: pg 13". That is the title you have out on GD to lure people into your thread.

However, there was nothing big dropped in the week since you started this thread and the update was garbage.

You should be ashamed, ask forgiveness and then ask this to be locked.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Queue thread?
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Queue thread?
View Quote

I could go for a queso thread.

Mmmmmm.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Is it safe now?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#25]
All disenchanted readers may find solace in the Gen-X thread.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Yawn
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#27]
I was thinking about this thread today... yet again, nothing but hot air and let downs
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No, the thread is about Hunter Biden. At the time I made the post I found it interesting that the NYT starting reporting about an issue that was pretty much dead. Why now, especially since the guy (the Maxey guy) who was first involved with the laptop was making statements about finding a bunch of new stuff.
View Quote

New stuff is new
Mmm-mmm new stuff
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#29]
What's the news
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Calm down dude! I'm not sure what your obsession is about this Q thing but please note this isn't a Q thread. If you actually read what I wrote you will note that I haven't made any predictions, nor have I made any claims that there's going to be this "big drop". I simply asked a question(s) about things that are happening that I find interesting and had hoped to inspire a discussion with others about it.

If you don't find it interesting that a significant story about Biden's son was dead and buried and is now being brought back to life in a big way, then please feel free to ignore this thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s their approved talking point to distract from any damaging info etc that get revealed on any Communist, Democrat, Biden etc

Kinda funny when they sing the “its Q” thing. The harmony and timing they have is, well, uncanny

The Wizard Of Oz _ The Lollipop Guild
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 5:25:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Come on man.

As I am typing this I can see that your title is "Something big to be dropped this week Update: pg 13". That is the title you have out on GD to lure people into your thread.

However, there was nothing big dropped in the week since you started this thread and the update was garbage.

You should be ashamed, ask forgiveness and then ask this to be locked.
View Quote

Quoted:
I was thinking about this thread today... yet again, nothing but hot air and let downs
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Newsmax is kind of reporting on it but are being total pussies (scared of legal action against them).  Things are gaining traction but I don't have much hope.   Dude needs to release a mountable image of the entire hard drive and plaster it all over the dark web.  Stop hiding what you have, fucking dump it.

Here's a recent interview with Maxey:

'People following me': Hunter Biden whistleblower drops thousands of new files, flees U.S.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Newsmax is kind of reporting on it but are being total pussies (scared of legal action against them).  Things are gaining traction but I don't have much hope.   Dude needs to release a mountable image of the entire hard drive and plaster it all over the dark web.  Stop hiding what you have, fucking dump it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIEUsuaORI
View Quote

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Nothing will be released. If they had it and were going to release, then it would have already been let out. Everyone wanting to see hunter sunk will continue to be disappointed myself included.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIEUsuaORI
View Quote

Always liked Maxey but this is going south,  release something and stop the big drama filled PR campaign.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Bump.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#36]
And yet another let down...

Link Posted: 4/12/2022 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

No question mark in your title, OP.

It clearly references a “big drop”
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No question mark in your title, OP.

It clearly references a “big drop”
View Quote

Yeah, OP's liability for falsely claiming a "big drop" could wipe out his savings in his court battle....

We all know its there. None of us can figure out why it hasn't dropped (Or why it didnt make a bigger splash in Nov 19....)
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah, OP's liability for falsely claiming a "big drop" could wipe out his savings in his court battle....

We all know its there. None of us can figure out why it hasn't dropped (Or why it didnt make a bigger splash in Nov 19....)
View Quote

"Big drop"  "Wipe"  "Bigger splash"   Does kinda describe this thread.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So CBS News reporting a federal investigation into Hunters laptop is “Q quackery bs”? It has nothing to do with Q.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#41]
My pants dropped and this thread sucks.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#42]
This is the most unenthusiastic hand job of a thread of the month.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like CNN:

Somewhere, sometime, we know something will happen—and you heard it here first…..

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, Still Waiting! Longest week ever.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a distraction, everybody knows nothing is going to happen.

EVERYONE make sure to watch the other hand, they're trying to distract while pulling some other shit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 4:20:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Queue thread?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#48]
I do admire his dedication.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 6:49:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 8:23:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does that.  Ignore it.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top