Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NOOOOOOOOOOO The election was rigged! Trump Train!!!!! Never Trumpers are here!!!!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/975/635/01e.jpg
View Quote

Watching the left try to meme is fucking painful.  It's almost as bad as watching our two most committed NeverTrumpers serial-reply to each others' comments when the rest of their brigade failed to answer the bat-signal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not anymore it isn’t.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take away the tough talk and Trump was at least as liberal as Obama.

Gun/bumpstock Control - check
Majority in House and Senate -check
Wall - no check
Pardon Your Supporters - F*** 'em and feed them to the corrupt FBI that has been investigating me for the last 4 years.

I prefer the honesty of someone like AOC who at least will grant me the respect of telling me to my face that she hates me and wants me dead to someone who sell me out while acting like my friend.

That said, still voted for Trump, because I wanted to see the libs cry again.

You deserve AOC, who will sell you out at every opportunity, tell you she hates you and actively plot to destroy your livelihood and freedom.

That is exactly who you need.

Lol, at least she is honest about it and doesn't tell you all the shit you want to hear, then stab you in the back. How many times have we heard Republicans tell us all sorts of great stuff, and then not do it, but the faithful followers continue to support them no matter what?

Even Trump, with his "Lock her up", "The 8 year assault on your 2nd Amendment has come to a crashing end", "I'll cut spending and get rid of the debt in a few years", "Drain the swamp", etc.., were nothing but lies to the gullible (which I was in 16).

Republicans have helped bring us to where we are today.

Again, you don't deserve an honest republican.

You deserve AOC, who absolutely will sell you out, smile at your pain and suffering, laugh at the loss of your freedom and iberty and won't think twice about putting you in an insane asylum.

Why would I deserve aoc?

What I want, is smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd shit. You know, part of the Republican Party platform.

Plenty of Republicans having thought twice about fucking me over either. It's a no brainer that aoc and the left will screw me over, which is why I don't vote for them. I'm not going to vote for a Republican that screws me over either, just because of that R after their name.

The vast majority are like you though, and will happily pull the R lever no matter what, as gov. continues to grow larger, spending continues to increase, and we continue to get losses instead of gains on the 2nd (talking federal here before some pipe in about state level gains).

Not anymore it isn’t.

Wouldn't surprise me if they got rid of that stuff. Well, until election time comes around anyway.

'Course, "We're not democrats" seems to work well.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Grade A irony right there.

Almost 90% reelection rate- how many of those have helped bring us here? How many have Republicans voted for and supported no matter what because of that R after their name?

Republican big gov, big spending, and gun control is OK when it's "our guy" doing it,right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You deserve AOC, who will sell you out at every opportunity, tell you she hates you and actively plot to destroy your livelihood and freedom.

At least she is good for convincing people to get off the fence and do something. Having a politician like trump who talks a great game and does nothing, or sometimes worse than nothing, lets people think that they can rest easy while the political class solves the problem for them. Id rather have the water heated quickly and force people to jump than slowly and let everyone simmer until it is too late.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif

Maybe you don't understand how manipulated and controlled people really are...People are not going to jump and the political class has been solving problems for them for decades.

Not one political leader can reverse this trajectory we're heading in a single term. The way you speak about nothing being done is arrogance thinking you could do better or someone else can. It doesn't work that way.

Grade A irony right there.

Almost 90% reelection rate- how many of those have helped bring us here? How many have Republicans voted for and supported no matter what because of that R after their name?

Republican big gov, big spending, and gun control is OK when it's "our guy" doing it,right?

Ayup.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Who cares? Trump lost. We're on our own.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He should’ve crossed the Rubicon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
NOOOOOOOOOOO The election was rigged! Trump Train!!!!! Never Trumpers are here!!!!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/975/635/01e.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn y’all

Of course he could have pardoned them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

His point.

Your head.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How did it work with Carter pardoning the draft dodgers, did he have a thousand page list of names printed up and pardon it?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Charlie Brown teacher say what?

Good luck to the gullible voters in 2024.

Presidents are selected, not elected.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Provide them with quality defense lawyers. I’m a staunch Trump Train passenger, but he left a lot of people hanging out there.
View Quote

Like Guiliani?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Take away the tough talk and Trump was at least as liberal as Obama.

Gun/bumpstock Control - check
Majority in House and Senate -check
Wall - no check
Pardon Your Supporters - F*** 'em and feed them to the corrupt FBI that has been investigating me for the last 4 years.

I prefer the honesty of someone like AOC who at least will grant me the respect of telling me to my face that she hates me and wants me dead to someone who sell me out while acting like my friend.

That said, still voted for Trump, because I wanted to see the libs cry again.
View Quote

What a sad, pathetic excuse for an American.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

For one I damn sure wouldn't have left my supporters out to dry while ANTIFA is allowed to run wild in the streets when I could protect them from the political police at the FBI. For two, I wouldnt use my executive power to issue new gun regulations making many of my supporters felons overnight and empowering the AFT to show up at their house and shoot their dog. If he had tried to deliver on his campaign promises when he had the momentum and control of congress necissary to do it and failed, I would absolutely give him a pass.  He put more effort into his "platinum plan" in an attempt to appeal to his enemies core demographic than he ever did toward giving his voters the things he campaigned on. The democrats always find a way to deliver to their key demographic while in office, I dont think I am crazy for expecting the self identified (con)servative politicians to do the same for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you don't understand how manipulated and controlled people really are...People are not going to jump and the political class has been solving problems for them for decades.

Not one political leader can reverse this trajectory we're heading in a single term. The way you speak about nothing being done is arrogance thinking you could do better or someone else can. It doesn't work that way.

For one I damn sure wouldn't have left my supporters out to dry while ANTIFA is allowed to run wild in the streets when I could protect them from the political police at the FBI. For two, I wouldnt use my executive power to issue new gun regulations making many of my supporters felons overnight and empowering the AFT to show up at their house and shoot their dog. If he had tried to deliver on his campaign promises when he had the momentum and control of congress necissary to do it and failed, I would absolutely give him a pass.  He put more effort into his "platinum plan" in an attempt to appeal to his enemies core demographic than he ever did toward giving his voters the things he campaigned on. The democrats always find a way to deliver to their key demographic while in office, I dont think I am crazy for expecting the self identified (con)servative politicians to do the same for me.

What equine excrement. Who was Speaker of the House at that time? Paul "RINO" Ryan. Who was Majority Leader in the Senate? Mitch "Turtle" McConnell. Both hated Trump. Remember, most politicians in DC are career politicians. They think they "paid their dues" working their way up from local to state to the national level. Trump trounced them all and walked into the White House. So, of course, the clique in DC hated him for it. Trump's agenda was doomed from the start by career politicians from both parties. Yes, he tried. And, he was stabbed in the back by members of his own party.

If you can't deal with the reality of the cesspool we have in DC, you have absolutely ZERO chance of making a difference no matter how conservative you think you are or how conservative you think the person you want to vote for is.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Who cares? Trump lost. We're on our own.
View Quote

No, he didn't. But we're still on our own.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol, turned into a triggered never-trumper thread immediately…

View Quote

I’m surprised it was that fast.  They pulled each other’s dicks out of their mouths and started posting right away!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, he did. He's not in the White House.
Results are all that matters.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He should've crossed the Rubicon.
View Quote

He would have failed without help.
If he had been able to stand up and call for insurrection with the Republican leadership standing behind him, the Republic might have been saved. He was always alone in DC.

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They were not charged or convicted when he left. He could not pardon them
View Quote

Nixon was never charged, nor convicted. And yet he was pardoned by Ford.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump is living in their heads rent free 24/7/365. NeverTrumpers are the lowest form of subhuman trash only bested by commies and those ANTIFA scum terrorists!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I love me some T$, but he sh ould have pardoned them on the way out of office.
View Quote

Weren’t they arrested and charged after the transition?
I don’t think he could have issued some sort of blanket pardon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Weren’t they arrested and charged after the transition?
I don’t think he could have issued some sort of blanket pardon.
View Quote

It was within his power.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/president-carter-pardons-draft-dodgers
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can someone define "triggered" for me?

Like if Trump makes a statement and a handful of people reply that it's just meaningless hot air, how are they "triggered?"

And does it apply to us too? Like when AOC wore a stupid dress at a fashion event that was enough for 6+ pages of comments, would that mean we were "triggered" at that dress?

Or is that different?

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If he had been able to stand up and call for insurrection with the Republican leadership standing behind him, the Republic might have been saved. He was always alone in DC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who gives a fuck about politicians in suits?  The military should have backed him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Like if Trump makes a statement and a handful of people reply that it's just meaningless hot air, how are they "triggered?"

And does it apply to us too? Like when AOC wore a stupid dress at a fashion event that was enough for 6+ pages of comments, would that mean we were "triggered" at that dress?

Or is that different?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Our hearts and minds?  

How about money?????? Hard cash like the Dems have.  Millions for bail and lawyer money.

I’d kick in $50.  IF I KNEW WHERE it was going. Like directly to 1/6 defense.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Trump did the boomer quirk where they seek the esteem of black criminals over the security of normal Americans.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Or is that different?

View Quote

I’m still waiting for an accurate definition of a never-trumper.

Is that somebody who doesn’t like gun control? Record setting deficit spend? Somebody who has actually read the bill of rights?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is that somebody who doesn’t like gun control? Record setting deficit spend? Somebody who has actually read the bill of rights?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’m glad he said it. But I’m not as optimistic as he is.

If half the republicans would fight half as hard as Trump our situation would be much improved.
View Quote

Agree.

If the current politicians went after telemarketers as hard as they went after the January 6 peaceful marchers, my life would be a lot quieter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Have the cash solicitations begun yet...?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

Look, a circle jerk trifecta.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#32]
He had his opportunity to pull the trigger and he fucking balked it. There will never, ever be a better chance than the one he had right then and there. Trump is history. Deal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Arrest people, seize the data, prove the fraud ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you have him do?
Please be specific.

Who was going to arrest them and seize the data?  William Barr at the DOJ or maybe Christopher Wray at the FBI. I know maybe Mitch McConnel could take the lead. Wait, I know Gen Milley could of upheld his oath and defended the Constitution for some of the domestic enemies.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

I'm still waiting for an accurate definition of a never-trumper.

Is that somebody who doesn't like gun control? Record setting deficit spend? Somebody who has actually read the bill of rights?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

Lol.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#35]
What an idiot.  Ross Perot - 2024!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, at least we got ‘lil wayne
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hey, at least we got ‘lil wayne
View Quote

And that antigun white Canadian rapper
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he didn't. Unless you haven't been paying attention, you'd already know that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Who was going to arrest them and seize the data?  William Barr at the DOJ or maybe Christopher Wray at the FBI. I know maybe Mitch McConnel could take the lead. Wait, I know Gen Milley could of upheld his oath and defended the Constitution for some of the domestic enemies.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please be specific.

You mean nobody is coming to save us?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck about politicians in suits?  The military should have backed him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You insult the military when you suggest that they would have backed a coup.

Trump's own lawyers repeatedly admitted in Court that they had no actual evidence of fraud at a level that could have affected the outcome.  The smart money was on him losing. Virtually all polls and financial prediction markets suggested he was going to lose.  His approval rating was never over 50%.  Just because you love Trump and can forgive him for everything doesn't mean the independents and moderates weren't sick of him.

Don't wind up like those dumbasses who went "touristing" on January 6th, believing Trump was some sort of Ceasar. They are now all heading to Jail. A bunch of them have figured out that they were suckers.

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

None of that shit compares to mean tweets...
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump could have pardoned them, but how would that make him look?  How would the Senate view things?  Remember, Trump was facing a second impeachment trial.  If Trump had pardoned the tourists, he might have gotten convicted by the Senate.  Remember Lindsey Graham's speech the night of the 6th?  He was pretty harsh.

Trump didn't pardon the tourists because it wasn't in his best interest to do so.  He didn't pardon Rudy because he was unhappy with Rudy.  He didn't pardon Matt Gaetz because his crimes involved young women, which would have looked bad.  He may have done pocket pardons for himself and his family, or maybe just himself.

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh yeah?   Where the fuck did he wander off to while everyone was walking to the capital on the 6th?
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:56:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Or is that different?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or is that different?

It's always different.

If obama had been able to push thru a Bumpstock ban, everyone here would have been up in arms over it. There would not have been any "stupid range toy" or "it's just a workaround to the nfa" comments.

If obama had gone on national tv with feinswine, and said "Take the guns first, due process later", this place would have been crazy.

Been this way as long as I can remember- Republicans do bad shit, and anyone on our side gets dogpiled over it if they complain, and every excuse in the book is brought up. Totally different reaction when the dems do the same thing.

It's almost funny when you take a step back and look at the shit from a distance, as a type of independent observer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

His point.

Your head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His point.

Your head.

I know what his point was, he'd rather a commie shoot him in his face than a turncoat shoot him in his back. Blah blah blah

But what he fails to realize is the commie is threatening to shoot the turncoat too unless they cooperate and he is admiring the commie for being honest to him while they are pointing guns at everyone.

So my point is stop admiring evil commies and find ways to support honest(not perfect) liberty lovers and lose the "muh deficit and muh bumpstock" talk when absolutely NO ONE is making any progress reversing any of the unconstitutional, wrong, and corrupt things that have happened in the past 100 years. You all sound like a broken record. We all "want" the same things but yall "want" it now gosh damnit...well, DC says "fuck you and your vote, we ain't giving you shit".

What are you going to do? Piss and moan about Trump?

Hahahaha, losers!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please be specific.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What equine excrement. Who was Speaker of the House at that time? Paul "RINO" Ryan. Who was Majority Leader in the Senate? Mitch "Turtle" McConnell. Both hated Trump. Remember, most politicians in DC are career politicians. They think they "paid their dues" working their way up from local to state to the national level. Trump trounced them all and walked into the White House. So, of course, the clique in DC hated him for it. Trump's agenda was doomed from the start by career politicians from both parties. Yes, he tried. And, he was stabbed in the back by members of his own party.

If you can't deal with the reality of the cesspool we have in DC, you have absolutely ZERO chance of making a difference no matter how conservative you think you are or how conservative you think the person you want to vote for is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost 90% reelection rate.

If only the Founders had given us a way to remove them from office every 2 or 6 years.

"Ooh, lets drain the swamp by sending one outsider up there, and reelecting the vast majority of said swamp". Fucking brilliant.

No doubt reelecting the same Republican garbage will pay off in the long run though...
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Not sure I should waste these perils of wisdom upon a page 3 post but here goes.

Justice is for those who can afford it. Justice is for the rich.

Fairness? Nobody ever offered you fairness. Fairness is an ideal for the wealthy.

Life learned philosophy paid for with a trail of blood, sweat and tears.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What I wanted him to do was saying FO on january 6th. It's past due.
View Quote

Exactly. Why do so few people on our side understand this? No wonder we're losing.

..... I don't think Trump had the heart to do what needs to be done, considering how much he loves this country, but it is necessary.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Can you pardon someone for something they haven't been convicted of?
View Quote

Sure: e.g. Ford’s pardon of Nixon.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top