BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

BSA probably has some legal control over Cub Scout uniforms so they had to make the kid's uniform look sufficiently dissimilar to a Boy Scout uniform to get past their legal department.

That's crazy talk.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Lazy Subaru driving dad, that would'nt or could'nt help his kid build a decent PWD car,would have gotton smoked at our pack,and just about anywhere else ,running the poorly designed car in the ad.

Luck does not play into PWD much.
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Saab deserves special mention as the brand most over-represented among gay and lesbian buyers. The Sweden-based General Motors subsidiary has only a tiny .1 percent of the U.S. market, but gay men are 18 times more likely to own one than is the general public. Lesbians are 11 times more likely to own a Saab.

Alright, so who are the Saab driving homos here?

Gotta love this place. People here will get bent out of shape over anything.

I loved my Saab when I had it, but drive a Honda right now.  I want a late '90s Saab 900 Turbo, though.

i've always wanted a saab. guess im a cock eating cum guzzling homo and never knew it.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Royal Ranger's (a Church group) do the vest thing and also the pinewood car's. Some of you people need to get a life and stop worring about who drives what car.

did that for a few years when i was a young lad.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Some of you are just as bad as the left, going out of your way to find things to be offended about.

I saw that Subaru commercial the other day and the uniforms didn't even catch my attention.  I just saw a father and son having fun together.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some of you are just as bad as the left, going out of your way to find things to be offended about.

I saw that Subaru commercial the other day and the uniforms didn't even catch my attention.  I just saw a father and son having fun together.

Obviously you need the secret decoder ring. Those aren't fathers and sons, that's a NAMBLA meeting!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2010 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously you need the secret decoder ring. Those aren't fathers and sons, that's a NAMBLA meeting!!!

None of them looked like Marlon Brando to me.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will NEVER buy a SUBARU, Tree huggin hippies love Subaru wagons. They are always plastered with left wing bumper stickers and blocking the fast lane.

+1
My son who is 16 just started looking at cars and saw a used 2006 Subaru that was all spiffed out with "racing" type decor (wheels, turbo etc.). I told him no fucking way. Not only is he not gonna get some street racer car, but he isn't gonna get a faggot mobile that hippies, fruitcakes and eco-twerps drive around.

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Saab deserves special mention as the brand most over-represented among gay and lesbian buyers. The Sweden-based General Motors subsidiary has only a tiny .1 percent of the U.S. market, but gay men are 18 times more likely to own one than is the general public. Lesbians are 11 times more likely to own a Saab.

Alright, so who are the Saab driving homos here?

Gotta love this place. People here will get bent out of shape over anything.

I loved my Saab when I had it, but drive a Honda right now.  I want a late '90s Saab 900 Turbo, though.

And Strangly enough SAAB rebadged a Subaru design and sold it as their own.....

Link Posted: 5/3/2010 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those are not scouts, They are LESter Beans and twinkies. Its a group for the adopted youth of same sex couples.
Every year they sell Hot dogs and meatballs on a stick in front of the grocery stores. They have merit badges for doing hair and nails. Decorating. ETC.
The uniform is usually a brown vest with a rainbow scarf

That's pretty damn funny right there.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top