Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Rictus, where would you be if you pulled that shit at work?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"She was grossly negligent.  However, she wasn't that grossly negligent."

Rictus, where would you be if you pulled that shit at work?

Buried under the prison if I was a betting man.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#2]
So I guess it's kosher to disregard the laws we don't agree with now..............
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wasn't Petraeus prosecuted for less?
View Quote

Exactly.

For Comey to say that there is no precedent for prosecution is pure BS, and everyone knows it.

He needs to go shoot himself at his desk now.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Next stop.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone who talked about Comey's ethics or honor should apologize.
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#6]
"She literally broke the law, but we don't advise charges"
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A question for everyone with a TS clearance, would you get the same consideration for your intent by the FBI that Hillary Clinton just got?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he states that she broke the law, that foreign nations probably gained access to her email, but she gets away with it.

Essentially, he's saying that the security protocols in place at State were very sloppy, but there was no "intent" to commit criminal acts.

It's your basic whitewash.

A question for everyone with a TS clearance, would you get the same consideration for your intent by the FBI that Hillary Clinton just got?

I would have been in prison for 20 years back when I worked with TS, had I been this careless.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It would be if you weren't part of the protected political class.  I cannot imagine what kind of world of hurt a rank and file intelligence community worker would be in for if they pulled the same stunt.  They'd bury you out in the garden at Langley in an unmarked grave.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Setting up your own server is not intent?
It would be if you weren't part of the protected political class.  I cannot imagine what kind of world of hurt a rank and file intelligence community worker would be in for if they pulled the same stunt.  They'd bury you out in the garden at Langley in an unmarked grave.  

If I communicated with .gov clients via personal email to avoid oversight I would be debarred from government work and would face criminal charges.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wasn't Petraeus prosecuted for less?

View Quote

He's little people.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get ready for a second Clinton Presidency.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The FBI is going have a lot of open positions soon. Didn't someone there say they'd release everything if there were no charges?
View Quote

Here's hoping WikiLeaks has some good emails to release.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#13]
?
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he states that she broke the law, that foreign nations probably gained access to her email, but she gets away with it.

Essentially, he's saying that the security protocols in place at State were very sloppy, but there was no "intent" to commit criminal acts.

Essentially taking classified documents home with me?

At worst I'd be in jail, at best I'd lose my clearance and never get it back again.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#14]
So Patraeus goes down for exposing classified information to one improper person and Clinton gets off scott free after exposing classified information to multiple people who don't have proper security clearance?  Intent shouldn't matter when it was her deliberate, negligent actions in setting up an unsecure private server that cause the intelligence failure.

Comey can go fuck himself with a big bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#15]
This is it.  System rigged game over.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#16]
In other more important news, Trump had a 6 pointed star in a Hillary cartoon. RACIST!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While not good news for America, Trump will be able to capitalize on Clinton's lack of accountability.
View Quote

Fuck that won't matter one bit. All the people that were unsure of hillary just got the rubber stamp they needed.  The rule of law in this country is a fucking joke and any person who can't see that after this is a fucking idiot. Fuck hillary worthless fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So I guess it's kosher to disregard the laws we don't agree with now..............
View Quote

Oh no.

You see, us serfs still have to be good and law-abiding.

Our Queen and her lords, on the other hand....
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lolno.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This will help Trump win. If you couldn't see it before this is a bright fucking light shining on how corrupt she is.

View Quote

There you are!

I thought you were SO sure she would be indicted?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#21]
C'mon, was anyone expecting anything come out of this? Seriously, I'm surprised it made it this far.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#22]
For all the #NeverTrumpers, remember you support this!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#23]
This conclusion was reached weeks ago when Bernie said that 'it looked like Clinton was going to be the nominee.'

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I vote for this option.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to be the odd man out, I think he's going to say they've got the bitch cold after a thorough and professional investigation that found this that and the other and that he's forwarding his recommendation to indict to Lynch this week, unanimous opinion of the investigative team, most egregious corruption he's ever seen, etc. etc.  That would put the squeeze on Lynch, the level 9 shitstorm she might have been willing to brazen out in rejecting the indictment becomes a 1,000 mph killer shitnado, forces her to let the indictment move forward.

I vote for this option.

With 5 minutes to go I'm going to have to take the optimistic view.  It'll probably be like my lottery tickets, "Sorry, not a winner."
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#25]
July 5, 2016...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow.  I'm stunned.
View Quote

As with me. I thought for sure she would be charged.  I NOW agree with the others, rule of law I grew up under has gone with the past freedoms we used to have.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So the fix was in, the FBI is no longer in the justice business and is a political tool. We are no longer a nation of laws.

Hillary Clinton WILL be the next President.

Game over, the Republic is lost.
View Quote

The Republic is only lost if people won't fight for it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#29]
CNN Headline:

"Clinton and staff "were extremely careless" in handling classified information"

I have a feeling when CNN is confused about what just happened that its fair to say all of the American people are ready to call BS on everything.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, they don't. Feel free to perpetuate the illusion of the Republic though.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Unbelievable.  

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There you are!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will help Trump win. If you couldn't see it before this is a bright fucking light shining on how corrupt she is.

There you are!

The narrative will be "GOP going after Hillary.  Hillary cleared in Benghazi and email scandal.  GOP got their shit pushed in."
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Some animals are more equal than others.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude...with this DOJ and these people at the helm, how can you possibly believe anything other than the fix is in. Massive voter fraud the likes unseen in this country.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#39]
My career would be over if I did that and I'd be prosecuted if it caused a leak.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Wow. I... really thought he'd do it.

Fuck Comey. He fucked up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:11 AM EDT
[#41]
The Republic is FINISHED
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

After today, you can guarantee Trump will not win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After today, you can guarantee Trump will not win.

nonsense
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I would have been in prison for 20 years back when I worked with TS, had I been this careless.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OSI, FBI, and Security Forces would have crawled so far up my ass that the flashlights would have shined out my mouth, if I'd have done a fraction of what she did.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#44]

So they they were "careless" and "mishandled" classified docs (marked ones) but no biggie because they were just ignorant & incompetent?  

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Wow.  

Corruption in the highest levels.  So much for the purity of the FBI.

Trump had better jump hard on this.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Then the govt needs to release everyone who ever had classified info and leaked it. Snowden, Kristian Saucier, should all walk free based on precedence set in this case. There is zero justice anymore, idk how the Clinton name became entitled. And why the fuck does she dress like a gay Kim Jong Un?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#48]
18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information:

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#49]
“I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email,” Mrs. Clinton said at a news conference on Tuesday at the United Nations. “I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”
-

HRC
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/us/politics/no-classified-emails-by-clinton-some-experts-are-skeptical.html?_r=0

It's been years, but I did a stint in Information Security in the AF.  Everyone that has a clearance has the duty to safeguard classified information and report possible compromises.  Shit we had investigations conducted for leaving a classified folder out on a desk overnight.  She and the people in her email chains fucked the pooch and get a pass.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Liberals going crazy in comments. #Queen Hillary.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top