BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's not a conservative. He's a realist who functions in the real world. That's a much better proposition over a person who puts ideology over practicality.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish I could trust him to be conservative, but I can't.

He's not a conservative. He's a realist who functions in the real world. That's a much better proposition over a person who puts ideology over practicality.

Isn't that why you all hated RINOs a year ago?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yea you know who you are.the numerous anti TRUMP threads in GD has got me wondering how many infiltrators we got? holy cow! some of you guys are almost panic stricken! ........ggoood ...very  good.

http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2015/10/08/j0x6uso5mc.gif

Found your joke on the side of the road. Better come and get it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Ooh, Trump

Ooh, I'm scared.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

CRUZ 2016 polls better against the dems if you hadn't noticed

Trump cannot win
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same... but I'd vote for him if he destroys the GPOe party, builds a wall and stops outsourcing the country. If the GPOe would have shut Obama down financially, the Trump phenomenon would not exist. They have themselves to blame..  

This is why I'm voting for him, Cruz is the conservative but he can't win the election.

CRUZ 2016 polls better against the dems if you hadn't noticed

Trump cannot win

Seriously. Do you people not realize how much people in the mainstream hate Trump? His empty promises are giving him the edge in primary polling but if he gets to the general the only thing that's going to matter, and the only thing you'll see in the media is he is a racist fascist that's going to put minorities in camps.  

I don't know where this idea of trump electability comes from. (Other than his support for socialized medicine and lifelong experience being a democrat).  
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I understand what you're saying but the better question is, who is our best shot at defeating Hillary?  I say Trump. He may be a wolf in sheeps clothing but in my opinion Hillary is much worse.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
You can sure trust him to more Conservative than Hilldog or The Bern.

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... in some weird, bizarro way, I hope Trump gets the nomination
View Quote

I understand, but it won't matter. If he loses, the Trump followers will just say it's all fixed and no one could have beaten the Dems anyway. If he wins and turns out to be a disaster, they'll just say he was our best shot. Their minds are fucked, they're lost.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Trump 2016.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I really like Rubio but he wont make it.

Aside from him Trump is the better of the electables. Go Trump!
View Quote

I actually think Rubio is going to be the nominee, and I do think he's the most electable and would probably do best in the general.

Not that I'm a fan of him though
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump has stated his position. I don't recall him ever introducing or voting for anti gun legislation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. That's great until your realist decides to sell the 2nd down the river. Then you'll wish you had an idealist in the fight.

Trump has stated his position. I don't recall him ever introducing or voting for anti gun legislation.

Holy shit...That's because he hasn't been in an elected position. But he's donated plenty of money to those who have.

Whether he's pro-gun control or not, that depends on what year and day of the week you ask him. What he tells you today is irrelevant, talk is cheap.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
After dumbfuck got elected twice, I don't know what to make think of the whole political process anymore.  I'm feel like I'm just along for the ride.  

Wake me up when the shooting starts.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Then they will not be able to piss and moan when Hilda or Bozo Bernie is the next prez. will they? Fucking morons, just as bad the class warfare and FSA idgits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same... but I'd vote for him if he destroys the GPOe party, builds a wall and stops outsourcing the country. If the GPOe would have shut Obama down financially, the Trump phenomenon would not exist. They have themselves to blame..  

if trump wins it will destroy the GOP,or at least the establishment

Well, Trump won't win the presidency because if he's the nominee, a pretty sizable portion of people who call themselves conservatives are staying home.

Then they will not be able to piss and moan when Hilda or Bozo Bernie is the next prez. will they? Fucking morons, just as bad the class warfare and FSA idgits.

A presidential race where Trump and Clinton or Sanders are the choices will just confirm what most of us already knew about this country. It's full of immature children who are easily manipulated.

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Say what you must to get elected....do what you want after you are.

All you have to do is to look at a man's past record and at who his friends have been and who his friends are....

Hitlery is unacceptable by any decent persons standards and Sanders even more so....

Trump is crooked and Cruz is abrasive and polarizing.

Our government and its leaders are so corrupt..self serving sociopathic narcissistic that frankly Trump has the best shot at holding this bucket of nuts together....

And while I believe Cruz's vision of America is somewhat better than Trumps....

Trump can grease everyone and keep the machine running...Cruz is sand in the engine....
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
TRUMP 2016
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it!  Seems many here put much more faith in a candidates rhetoric than their track record.  Reminds me of many of the Obama supporters back in '08.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mike Rowe 2106
View Quote

I'd love to see that!
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Is that being projected from Trump tower or the DNC HQ?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
yea you know who you are.the numerous anti TRUMP threads in GD has got me wondering how many infiltrators we got? holy cow! some of you guys are almost panic stricken! ........ggoood ...very  good.
View Quote

They're not running scared. . . and they're not "infiltrators" or paid shills.

I'm one of the biggest Trump fans on here and although I strongly disagree with them I know they're neither of the two above.

Either way it doesn't matter what they think, Trump will be the Republican candidate soon so they can just go be angry. Won't change the facts on the ground.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We really need to rebuild our country.....it's pissed off peeps like you that are a building concern.  Get the vengeful shit out of your head....it might help ya think.  Dumbass thread.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I understand, but it won't matter. If he loses, the Trump followers will just say it's all fixed and no one could have beaten the Dems anyway. If he wins and turns out to be a disaster, they'll just say he was our best shot. Their minds are fucked, they're lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... in some weird, bizarro way, I hope Trump gets the nomination

Those two limited choices present a false conundrum.

He wins and does a good job for America.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump will become the US president.

Cruz will rule Canada, Sanders takes Sweden.

Everybody wins.

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
TRUMP 2016
View Quote

Cruz is my number 1 choice but Trump is a close second.

The only people I will vote for is Cruz, Trump, Fiorina, or Carson. I will not vote if anybody else gets the nomination.

Yes, I know a non vote is a vote for a Democrat. If they put another establishment idiot in as the nomination I would rather watch the place burn.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm one of the biggest Trump fans on here and although I strongly disagree with them I know they're neither of the two above.

Either way it doesn't matter what they think, Trump will be the Republican candidate soon so they can just go be angry. Won't change the facts on the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be angry. And I won't have to sweat out another election because I won't have a dog in the fight.

What I will be is sad for is my country that could have elected a real constitutional conservative who would fight for the ideals and principles that founded this country and not a fucking used car salesman with a bad comb over ready to make " Deals " with ANYONE as long as it fits HIS vision.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is the site scared because we are all GOPe RINOs that want to work with democrats?

Or because we are all stick n the mud conservatives that can't get along and cut deals with democrats to make things happen?

I can't ever keep straight which fantasy version of a presidential candidate you Trumpers are blindly following.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the site scared because we are all GOPe RINOs that want to work with democrats?

Or because we are all stick n the mud conservatives that can't get along and cut deals with democrats to make things happen?

I can't ever keep straight which fantasy version of a presidential candidate you Trumpers are blindly following.

First one.  Then t'other.

Agent sugarbear is on to you.   Better watch your ass.   He gon' gitcha.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Really?? Did you trust McLame, McConnell, Boehner, Ryan, Hatch, et al?? Trump is a thing because us conservatives have been taking it hard and deep sans lube for many years!!  Remember how ecstatic we were that the "conservatives" held the house and senate so Boehner and McConnell would hold the leadership.  They promised to not fund obamacare and amnesty, recall that?  Well they lied and didn't even try, we might as well have had Reid and Pa-hosi on those to very important issues.  Now we have Rino Ryan in the speaker's seat and he promptly showed his rusty sheriff's badge to the opposition and dropped a deuce on repub voters.  I like Cruz too but the rest of the field will be crushed by the lib dems and their media watchdogs.  We cannot suffer through another McLame or Mittens type of candidate.  We need someone who realizes that the media will not be fair, impartial, or even partially truthful when it comes to reporting on the depravity that exists on the left.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#28]
A guy who has spent nearly a lifetime advocating and funding most of what I presume you oppose has declared himself a Republican 3 years ago and is now leading in the primaries.  He has changed his positions on over a dozen issues....most just this year and he is proud of the fact that he is a deal maker and can make deals with Pelosi and Reid.

The question is.  Why aren't YOU scared?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

he's a fuckin new Yorker of course ou can't.
but if he can do half the shit he has promised he'll be a good president if gets his tax plan passed it'll be great
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Scared? no.

I'll admit to being concerned that there are apparently so many purported gun owners such as you who support Trump, an obvious fraud and likely gun-grabber.

What is is about the fact that a mere two years ago Trump supported a new AWB, waiting periods, universal background checks, that you fail to understand?

Trump is going to be a disaster for RKBA. Particularly if the Dems take back the Senate this year, which is very likely.

Trump would get his hard-left Federal Judge sister on SCOTUS as he has intimated he would do.

Trumps criticism of Scalia's opposition to affirmative action is enough to indicate the type of SCOTUS nominees he will pick.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#32]
President Trump appreciates your support
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The amount of purse swinging in GD lately is
View Quote

this you firest election year here right
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The amount of purse swinging in GD lately is

This is the worst one I've ever seen.  Especially since it actually started last year.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#37]
why are so many gullible when it comes to TRump?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you think the wheeling and dealing compromising in deals he has done have not been political then you are asinine

I can't wait to reference all these threads when he makes it deal on our 2nd Amendment rights.. Because it's "good business"

I don't understand how the guy can be openly against everything everybody on this website talks about standing for, he changes his uniform all of a sudden and now everybody is sucking his dick

http://www.samizdata.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trojan-Horse.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump may not be the perfect candidate but he's the type we should be voting for.

We should not be voting for Career Politicians.

I've always believed a Politician should be a Businessman
who comes in served his "Duty" then returns to private life.

If you think the wheeling and dealing compromising in deals he has done have not been political then you are asinine

I can't wait to reference all these threads when he makes it deal on our 2nd Amendment rights.. Because it's "good business"

I don't understand how the guy can be openly against everything everybody on this website talks about standing for, he changes his uniform all of a sudden and now everybody is sucking his dick

http://www.samizdata.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Trojan-Horse.jpg

exactly
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Translation: Compromise principles to get things done.

Somehow the government has a solution, we just need to let them do it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's not running as a conservative.  Why did you think he was?

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is a realist now?

Get back to us when someone finally gets it through Trump's thick skull as to what the term "carpet bombing" means and why it isn't going to happen in the air war against ISIS. (Cruz is guilty of this one as well).

Going to "shut down the internet" is he?  
Make Mexico pay for the border wall is he?
Going to force Ford to return manufacturing to the US from Mexico is he?
Going to "kill the terrorists families" is he?

Trump doesn't give any particulars about his ideas because they are insane.

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trump is a realist now?

Get back to us when someone finally gets it through Trump's thick skull as to what the term "carpet bombing" means and why it isn't going to happen in the air war against ISIS.

Going to "shut down the internet" is he? ISIS controlled territory yes
Make Mexico pay for the border wall is he? yes
Going to force Ford to return manufacturing to the US from Mexico is he? yes
Going to "kill the terrorists families" is he? yes

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is a realist now?

Get back to us when someone finally gets it through Trump's thick skull as to what the term "carpet bombing" means and why it isn't going to happen in the air war against ISIS.

Going to "shut down the internet" is he? ISIS controlled territory yes
Make Mexico pay for the border wall is he? yes
Going to force Ford to return manufacturing to the US from Mexico is he? yes
Going to "kill the terrorists families" is he? yes

Cruz used the term "carpet bombing" not Trump
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm not the sort to base my decisions on who to vote for based on the emotions or support other people show for a candidate.  

But if I was, it would warm my heart and reinforce that I've made the right call to vote for Cruz when I saw threads like this from guys like the OP.

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Trump will become the US president.
Cruz will rule Canada, Sanders takes Sweden.

FHRC goes to prison.

Everybody wins.  
View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto, the guy is a blowhard and not conservative. Don't think I could vote for him at this point.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#46]
just like the anti Sarah Palin threads.Guys here hate any one who does better than them,worse when its a woman.Look at all the fucking losers we have had running for president in the last 20 years. So Trump comes out and is 100% different than what we have had to pick from and because he is not the perfect person they crucify him.
Yeah lets keep picking the same old bullshit losers we keep voting for.Im not completely thrilled about Trump but what the hell are we going to lose? At least he is better than what we WILL be getting as President,Hillery.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Rubio ran as a tea party candidate.  That got him elected.

Straight to gang of eight, amnesty, and we got to get along with the dems.

Rinos have been fucking us over for decades.

Cruz is a Constitutional conservative.

My vote is for Cruz.

But fuck the GOPe.  Romney, McCain, all the fuckers who said give us both houses and we'll stop zero fucked us.

Trump is a way to say fuck you back, and not vote for a democrat who are essentially socialist or commies.

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rubio ran as a tea party candidate.  That got him elected.

Straight to gang of eight, amnesty, and we got to get along with the dems.

Rinos have been fucking us over for decades.

Cruz is a Constitutional conservative.

My vote is for Cruz.

But fuck the GOPe.  Romney, McCain, all the fuckers who said give us both houses and we'll stop zero fucked us.

Trump is a way to say fuck you back, and not vote for a democrat who are essentially socialist or commies.

Txl

^ this guy. He gets it.

Gopers gonna be all about the gope.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well, Trump won't win the presidency because if he's the nominee, a pretty sizable portion of people who call themselves conservatives are staying home.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then fuck those cocksuckers, they'll get what they deserve under Hillary or Bernie.
Seriously. Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I won't be angry. And I won't have to sweat out another election because I won't have a dog in the fight.

What I will be is sad for is my country that could have elected a real constitutional conservative who would fight for the ideals and principles that founded this country and not a fucking used car salesman with a bad comb over ready to make " Deals " with ANYONE as long as it fits HIS vision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad, angry, upset, disenfranchised. . . doesn't really matter what the sentiment is, although I hope some of you can put that aside and vote for him when he gets the R nod.

I'm optimistic that all the folks on here who don't like Trump will (at the very latest) come around in a couple years when you start seeing some of the fruits of his labor. . . . I know, optimism and government in the same sentence is risky but it'll be fun!
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah I am kind of upset that a phony conservative who's entire campaign revolved around ad hominem attacks on female newscasters and media personalities is poised to hand the election to the fucking Devil Incarnate, Hitlery. A tad. It is distressing to see the amount of retards willing to vote for him also, many of them being friends and family. For example, the following reply to a post on social media:

Him:
Trump may not use large enough words for you but he is not a 'phony' he does not have to be. He needs nothing. He can not be bought or sold or packaged and produced like so many other talking head politicians. He is an American capitalist that has fully grasped the idea of success and it is is a good thing. He knows the art of the deal. The world is a very dangerous place, a true leader had better know how to navigate it

So, the summation of this dude's support for him is that he can't be bought or sold and quotes the title of one of his books. Why does he have confidence in Trump? Because Trump tells him he should. Trump has no policy positions and is incapable of putting together a coherent sentence, but he is qualified to be the leader of the free world? I guess since Obama has destroyed our reputation as a nation, we should just go all in and elect the worst possible candidate, right? Anyone actively supporting Trump is the lowest type of low-information voter.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top