Page / 114
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
" />
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How does 5 liberal supreme court justices improve how conservatism works?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just an observation....

Much of the reason Trump has a "negative" rating is because of the supporters of other candidates' comments, and the news media picking up on it and running with it. Most trump supporters I've met have been supportive of Trump, but willing to support the nominee if hhe didn't get it. Cruz/Rubio/etc. Are generally fanatical about "THEIR candidate or nothing", and it directly reflects in media coverage. It also giarantees Hillary the win. There simply are NOT enough "conservatives" left to win an election on their own, and the vast majority of independant voters are NOT going to be comfortable voting for a pew-jumper. They are more concerned about the economy and the naton, and far less about abortion and what they perceive as an attempt to enforce religious beliefs on them.

Use Trump as the bridge to bring in the independants. Show them conservatism works. Keep your religious views OUT of government (but protect them from attack). Shift the country back to the right over time. WIN. Don't fuck up by whining that you'll take your ball and go home.

How exactly does bringing in a candidate who is not a conservative work when trying to show independents how conservatism works?

How does 5 liberal supreme court justices improve how conservatism works?

It doesnt
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you are laughing about that, just because "your guy" does not get the nod, then there is something wrong with you.  Cruz or Trump will not come out on top if there is a contested convention unless they teamed up.  Which is not too likely.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep hearing that Trump may get as many as 1400 delegates even if he loses in WI.

And even if he does, he likely won't get the nomination.

If you are laughing about that, just because "your guy" does not get the nod, then there is something wrong with you.  Cruz or Trump will not come out on top if there is a contested convention unless they teamed up.  Which is not too likely.  

Trump is a terrible candidate and will lose terribly in the General.  He is a Big Government RINO and should not be allowed to get the nomination.   It's that simple.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Some of you put way too much stock in polls. I put some stock in polls predicting outcomes to shortly upcoming events.  Polls predicting outcomes to events over half a year away, no.

I mean hell, polls had Clinton beating Sanders by 20+ points in Michigan a few days before the election and she lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I removed the part about "I try to look at the situation logically void of emotion" because I remembered what thread I was in and some people here (I'm not saying you or the guy I quoted) act like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton actively seeking out something to act offended over.

So you looked at everything logically and void of emotion and settled on Trump?Even with his past?

Yup, even with his past.  Who has a better shot at beating Hillary?  Cruz won't have enough delegates and he won't win a contested convention.  So that leaves someone like Kasich who will probably end up with about 10% of the delegates or someone like Romney who would not have won any.  If that happens then Hillary won't even have to campaign to win general.

As I've stated before: I'm not a Trump fan.  He is far from my ideal candidate.  However, I think he has the best shot at winning the nomination and winning the general to beat Hillary.  If I thought that was Cruz then I'd still be supporting him.

...and you think this even though Cruz is at least 5 points better in the general election match-ups based on realclearpolitics polling numbers.  So basically you think it for no logical reason at all.

Some of you put way too much stock in polls. I put some stock in polls predicting outcomes to shortly upcoming events.  Polls predicting outcomes to events over half a year away, no.

I mean hell, polls had Clinton beating Sanders by 20+ points in Michigan a few days before the election and she lost.

There was also the Nevada poll that said Cruz had pulled even with Trump.
I remember the Five breathlessly talking about it.
Then next day Trump won easily.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep hearing that Trump may get as many as 1400 delegates even if he loses in WI.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just an observation....

Much of the reason Trump has a "negative" rating is because of the supporters of other candidates' comments, and the news media picking up on it and running with it. Most trump supporters I've met have been supportive of Trump, but willing to support the nominee if hhe didn't get it. Cruz/Rubio/etc. Are generally fanatical about "THEIR candidate or nothing", and it directly reflects in media coverage. It also giarantees Hillary the win. There simply are NOT enough "conservatives" left to win an election on their own, and the vast majority of independant voters are NOT going to be comfortable voting for a pew-jumper. They are more concerned about the economy and the naton, and far less about abortion and what they perceive as an attempt to enforce religious beliefs on them.

Use Trump as the bridge to bring in the independants. Show them conservatism works. Keep your religious views OUT of government (but protect them from attack). Shift the country back to the right over time. WIN. Don't fuck up by whining that you'll take your ball and go home.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There was also the Nevada poll that said Cruz had pulled even with Trump.
I remember the Five breathlessly talking about it.
Then next day Trump won easily.
View Quote

The target audience for Fox polls are people that don't look at other polls.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Trump is a terrible candidate and will lose terribly in the General.  He is a Big Government RINO and should not be allowed to get the nomination.   It's that simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's literally the only candidate who can beat Hillary, and he will do so badly.  1 on 1 polls in this crowded field comparing candidates that haven't run against each other yet simply do not tell an accurate story.  That's why those polls show Kasich beating Hillary when we all know he would be murdered.

For someone so "hated" he sure does get a lot of votes. You're talking about a guy who's kinda goofy/crazy sounding, that gets bashed by EVERY media outlet (usually Republican candidates get help from Fox and have to fight off CNN and MSNBC) and has people spending hundreds of millions to stop him.  Many of those people are hated by the majority of republicans right now, in fact just about all of them besides Cruz are (GOPe). And he STILL gets millions more votes than anyone else, why do you think that is?  Because people are fed up.  So fed up that this goofy shit with a "fuck em all" attitude is winning them over.

With everyone trying to stop him, he wins the most states and most votes and most delegates, and is about to move into a part of the country that is his "sweet spot" (NY and the Northeast).  

I don't hate Cruz, I will vote for him if he somehow gets the nomination (although that looks impossible right now since he can't get 1237 and he will get schlonged at a brokered convention), as I would vote for anybody besides Hillary.  Period.  Most people on this forum are really hyped up about this primary, which is a good thing.  But once it's one on one, and people aren't salty about Trump beating their guy in the primary, you will see a massive coalescence behind Trump in the general.  He's going to have all the true Republicans because they really do HATE Hillary, he's going to get a chunk of the Bernie supporters, and he's going to get a ton of blue collar democrats.  He will solve his woman problem by providing secure borders and jobs, more and more single women work and give a shit about economic issues.  Plus Hillary has a real problem with women as well.  

If there's one thing that has been consistent about this crazy primary it's that people who are perceived (the word perceived is important in this statement) as "more of the same" have been tossed out on their ass, the more they're viewed that way the earlier they have gotten the boot (Jeb and his bottomless pockets and universal GOPe support is a good example of this).  The only people left besides Hillary are the "outsiders", and that WILL be Hillary's downfall in the general.  

It's too bad so many people on this forum are fighting and taking the primary season personally, but that just shows you how fed up EVERYONE is.  And make no mistake people are fed up, Hillary is the opposite of what someone fed up with all this shit wants.  She was a "shoe in" before Obama came out of nowhere and kicked her ass.  She is a "shoe in" now and Trump will do the same.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Is this Marshall report real or is that post an April fools joke?  Some of the phone numbers on that list look altered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/cruz-why-is-your-number-on-the-list-of-d-c-madam/

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/dc-madam-gag-order-added-to-scotus-docket-657276483519

1)NE says one of the 5 women was a high $ hooker

2) lawyer for madam says his gag ordered records will affect the race

3) he puts them on line to be automatically published if he is killed

4) hackes quickly find this?

What do ya think?

Is this Marshall report real or is that post an April fools joke?  Some of the phone numbers on that list look altered.

As usual, no context, references, or evidence are provided with these little internet gems.

Assuming these are legitimate phone records:

The "calls from" states are identical (regardless of the number she dialed) for a period of time during which calls were made and received almost nonstop, followed by ~10-24 hours of radio silence and a new "calls from" state.  If these are cell phone records and "calls from" was her location at the time of the call, the intermissions could be explained by travel time.  So apparently while she was in Texas, she made calls to Orlando, Bethesda, DC, an 800 number and also received two calls from unknown numbers.  

The fact that "TX" is highlighted as if it proves some involvement by Cruz is ridiculous.  Look at the article title: "CRUZ WHY IS YOUR NUMBER...", what number?  Did he have several different cell phones with out of state area codes in 2001?  Is there any evidence that any of those phone numbers are his personal cell phones?  Is this pimp's presence in Texas proof that Cruz was soliciting her services?  I guess the really smart internet sleuths at The Marshall Report have it all figured out and just didn't feel the need to share the results of their detailed and objective analysis with their intelligent and critical audience.

That's some customer service, the wandering female pimp who will travel all the way to your state (without ever dialing a Texas number) to make sure you're satisfied with your blowjob.  Case closed, boys!

Also, what the fuck is "cans" and what kind of AT&T database prints in a variety of fonts and sizes?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's literally the only candidate who can beat Hillary, and he will do so badly.  1 on 1 polls in this crowded field comparing candidates that haven't run against each other yet simply do not tell an accurate story.  That's why those polls show Kasich beating Hillary when we all know he would be murdered.  

For someone so "hated" he sure does get a lot of votes. You're talking about a guy who's kinda goofy/crazy sounding, that gets bashed by EVERY media outlet (usually Republican candidates get help from Fox and have to fight off CNN and MSNBC) and has people spending hundreds of millions to stop him.  Many of those people are hated by the majority of republicans right now, in fact just about all of them besides Cruz are (GOPe). And he STILL gets millions more votes than anyone else, why do you think that is?  Because people are fed up.  So fed up that this goofy shit with a "fuck em all" attitude is winning them over.

With everyone trying to stop him, he wins the most states and most votes and most delegates, and is about to move into a part of the country that is his "sweet spot" (NY and the Northeast).  

I don't hate Cruz, I will vote for him if he somehow gets the nomination (although that looks impossible right now since he can't get 1237 and he will get schlonged at a brokered convention), as I would vote for anybody besides Hillary.  Period.  Most people on this forum are really hyped up about this primary, which is a good thing.  But once it's one on one, and people aren't salty about Trump beating their guy in the primary, you will see a massive coalescence behind Trump in the general.  He's going to have all the true Republicans because they really do HATE Hillary, he's going to get a chunk of the Bernie supporters, and he's going to get a ton of blue collar democrats.  He will solve his woman problem by providing secure borders and jobs, more and more single women work and give a shit about economic issues.  Plus Hillary has a real problem with women as well.  

If there's one thing that has been consistent about this crazy primary it's that people who are perceived (the word perceived is important in this statement) as "more of the same" have been tossed out on their ass, the more they're viewed that way the earlier they have gotten the boot (Jeb and his bottomless pockets and universal GOPe support is a good example of this).  The only people left besides Hillary are the "outsiders", and that WILL be Hillary's downfall in the general.  

It's too bad so many people on this forum are fighting and taking the primary season personally, but that just shows you how fed up EVERYONE is.  And make no mistake people are fed up, Hillary is the opposite of what someone fed up with all this shit wants.  She was a "shoe in" before Obama came out of nowhere and kicked her ass.  She is a "shoe in" now and Trump will do the same.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

For someone so "hated" he sure does get a lot of votes.

View Quote

He gets a percentage of Republican primary votes and the highest "would not vote for" numbers in history. Guess which one carries over into the General.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
He gets a percentage of Republican primary votes and the highest "would not vote for" numbers in history. Guess which one carries over into the General.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

People care a LOT about this election, so what you have are people so passionate about a candidate (remember there are 5 left right now) that they say they "would not vote for" anyone else.  Even republicans say that.

Guess what those people are going to say after watching Hillary campaign for 6 months?

See that's the thing, EVERY republican right now isn't watching Hillary to any great extent.  I know I haven't, I haven't watched that vile bitch give a speech or say shit in a long time.  I'm too busy following what's going on in the Republican primary.  Most of us are.

People are emotional, fed up, angry.  They say all kinds of shit when they're upset and there is still a chance (most people believe a really good one) that Trump won't be the nominee.  

When it's 1 on 1 you're gonna see the Hillary haters turn up the fucking heat on that cunt.  Imagine if she had to deal with 10% of what Trump has to (paid protesters, money spent on negative ads, media frenzy, the majority of her own party shitting on her), she would be fucking toast.  In fact she will be.

Hillary is the enemy in this election, remember that.  Vote for your guy in the primary, support your guy in the primary.   But remember FUCK the GOPe and FUCK Hillary harder.  We do that and we get a good SCOTUS nominee and someone who doesn't pander to BLM and ISIS.  With Cruz we get a solid constitutionalist and with Trump we get someone who scares the fuck out of other countries (this is a superior alternative to other world leaders looking at Obama like he's a pussy) and someone who stands to lose the most if he fucks up the economy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
People care a LOT about this election, so what you have are people so passionate about a candidate (remember there are 5 left right now) that they say they "would not vote for" anyone else.  Even republicans say that.  

Guess what those people are going to say after watching Hillary campaign for 6 months?

See that's the thing, EVERY republican right now isn't watching Hillary to any great extent.  I know I haven't, I haven't watched that vile bitch give a speech or say shit in a long time.  I'm too busy following what's going on in the Republican primary.  Most of us are.

People are emotional, fed up, angry.  They say all kinds of shit when they're upset and there is still a chance (most people believe a really good one) that Trump won't be the nominee.  

When it's 1 on 1 you're gonna see the Hillary haters turn up the fucking heat on that cunt.  Imagine if she had to deal with 10% of what Trump has to (paid protesters, money spent on negative ads, media frenzy, the majority of her own party shitting on her), she would be fucking toast.  In fact she will be.

Hillary is the enemy in this election, remember that.  Vote for your guy in the primary, support your guy in the primary.   But remember FUCK the GOPe and FUCK Hillary harder.  We do that and we get a good SCOTUS nominee and someone who doesn't pander to BLM and ISIS.  With Cruz we get a solid constitutionalist and with Trump we get someone who scares the fuck out of other countries (this is a superior alternative to other world leaders looking at Obama like he's a pussy) and someone who stands to lose the most if he fucks up the economy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WILL NOT vote for Trump.   If you want to beat Hillary, give me a different Republican nominee.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I WILL NOT vote for Trump.   If you want to beat Hillary, give me a different Republican nominee.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's your choice dude, if you hate him don't vote or write someone else in.  This is a democracy.  

I can promise you that the vast majority of people fed up with how things are going are not staying home, they're going to send a wrecking ball to DC.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He'll pick up some percentage of the "not Hillary" vote. Believing that he will overcome a 63% (average) unfavorable rating by picking up those votes is folly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He'll pick up some percentage of the "not Hillary" vote. Believing that he will overcome a 63% (average) unfavorable rating by picking up those votes is folly.
View Quote

I've been assured it's the media's fault that people hate Trump. Why would anyone have disdain for him beforehand?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've been assured it's the media's fault that people hate Trump. Why would anyone have disdain for him beforehand?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might have something to do with him creating his own problems and subsequently doubling down.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people don't hate him.  Most people vote for him actually.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we're being factual, he's not even getting "most" Republican primary voters to vote for him.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hated him long before he ran for the Republican nomination. He still hasn't pulled over 50% yet and his unfavorable percentage is terrible. Is "most" a plurality now?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Might have something to do with him creating his own problems and subsequently doubling down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's problems with women will become manifest if he becomes the GOP candidate.

*He's made crude comments about Megyn Kelley's "There Was Blood Coming Out of Her Wherever"

*He's insulted Carly Fiorina's looks (this was incredibly stupid; no woman wants to be told her face is ugly.  J.H. Christ.....)

*He threatened to "spill the beans" on Sen. Ted Cruz's wife (who has had problems in the past with her emotional or mental stability, apparently).

Trump is an idiot.  He's running his campaign accordingly.

ETA:  In other words, that contrived, so-called "republican WAR ON WOMEN!!!!" won't be so abstract anymore, will it?

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Who would you suggest?

If its a contested convention and they pick anyone but Trump, the most likely result is he runs 3rd party and the Republicans strongly behind Trump vote for him and we get Hillary.

Just as Trump has a problem with all the people in the #nevertrump movement, whoever is picked to run (and it will certainly not be Cruz, who I voted for) has to win back all those Trump voters who will still be sore from the assfucking the GOPe gave them at the convention.

So what great uniter is the republican party going to run who can win over all the people who voted for Trump (or draw in enough disaffected voters to replace all of them).

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who would you suggest?

If its a contested convention and they pick anyone but Trump, the most likely result is he runs 3rd party and the Republicans strongly behind Trump vote for him and we get Hillary.

Just as Trump has a problem with all the people in the #nevertrump movement, whoever is picked to run (and it will certainly not be Cruz, who I voted for) has to win back all those Trump voters who will still be sore from the assfucking the GOPe gave them at the convention.

So what great uniter is the republican party going to run who can win over all the people who voted for Trump (or draw in enough disaffected voters to replace all of them).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who would you suggest?

There's no one to suggest, and no such "great uniter".

Trump is going to be nominee most likely.  If it goes to a contested convention, the GOP might as well hang it up and quit spending money, because putting in any of their lackeys is going to accomplish nothing.

I don't think Trump will run third party, I think he's smart enough to know that's a non-starter -- but the GOP is going to lose, and lose badly to Hillary if they nominate anyone else.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If we're being factual, he's not even getting "most" Republican primary voters to vote for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's got more votes than any other candidate.  I'm not telling you to like him man, but it's clear he's winning.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I hated him long before he ran for the Republican nomination. He still hasn't pulled over 50% yet and his unfavorable percentage is terrible. Is "most" a plurality now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  I'm not trying to change your mind, but he will pull over 50% in exactly 10 days in his home state which is something that no other candidate has done.

He's got way more votes than anyone else, so this "everyone hates him" thing is BS.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#26]
" />
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All evidence is to the contrary, of course
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Trump is going to be nominee most likely.  If it goes to a contested convention, the GOP might as well hang it up and quit spending money, because putting in any of their lackeys is going to accomplish nothing.

I don't think Trump will run third party, I think he's smart enough to know that's a non-starter -- but the GOP is going to lose, and lose badly to Hillary if they nominate anyone else.

View Quote

Trump isn't going to unify anything. The GOP is going to lose badly if he is the candidate. We had this election in the bag until he flew in and shit on everything. Now the most hated woman in America has a really good shot at winning the top office in the country.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who would you suggest?

Hypothetically, assuming convention shenanigans and the installation of an establishment candidate, he'd have a good shot at a solid second place finish in the general on an independent run. It would wind up being a contest between his ego and his financial sense.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  I'm not trying to change your mind, but he will pull over 50% in exactly 10 days in his home state which is something that no other candidate has done.  

He's got way more votes than anyone else, so this "everyone hates him" thing is BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. His home state. Which he is still projected to lose in the general. A lot of good that does us.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:If you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  I'm not trying to change your mind, but he will pull over 50% in exactly 10 days in his home state which is something that no other candidate has done.  

View Quote

The key figure that you still haven't wrapped your head around is "50% of what"?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I've always thought he was a douche.

For the record....
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Your lack of honesty and character dovetail nicely with trump's persona.

A man who has praised and supported progressives his entire adult life.  A NY liberal to the core.

Be proud.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How thought provoking.

It's on par for a thread quoting the NE

Well, on par for a post by a Cruz zealot anyway.

Your lack of honesty and character dovetail nicely with trump's persona.

A man who has praised and supported progressives his entire adult life.  A NY liberal to the core.

Be proud.  

That's mean a lot coming from a guy that admitted he lied about what another poster said.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except for the fact that millions more people have voted for him than anyone else.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Trump isn't going to unify anything. The GOP is going to lose badly if he is the candidate. We had this election in the bag until he flew in and shit on everything. Now the most hated woman in America has a really good shot at winning the top office in the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Which of the original 17 Republican candidates do you think would have had the general "in the bag" against Hillary?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ah, there's that intellectual deficit you so proudly put on display.

I'm still waiting for that quote, liar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How thought provoking.

Well, on par for a post by a Cruz zealot anyway.

That's mean a lot coming from a guy that admitted he lied about what another poster said.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Wow. His home state. Which he is still projected to lose in the general. A lot of good that does us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz and Kasich didn't get 50% in their home states

Projections about the general, at this point, don't mean much.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LOL  

Which of the original 17 Republican candidates do you think would have had the general "in the bag" against Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL  

Well, Jeb of course. Duh!
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The key figure that you still haven't wrapped your head around is "50% of what"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:If you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  I'm not trying to change your mind, but he will pull over 50% in exactly 10 days in his home state which is something that no other candidate has done.  

Over 50% of the vote in his home state in the primary and over 50% of the vote in swing states in the general.  Probably in more than just swing states.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How thought provoking.

Wow, you're actually making the liberals that have to resort to claims of racism look like brilliant debaters by compassion. A rare talent.

Since you've painted yourself into a corner and yet still feel the need to post something I guess emoticons are all you're left with.  How sad. Amusing, but sad.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Who remembers the bathroom scene in  "Trading Places", where Eddie Murphy hears Randolph and Mortimer's $1 bet?

I get the feeling the BJ Clinton and Trump have a similar wager.  

"Don, you should run for president as the GOP nominee!"

"Hell, Bill, they're so stupid, I'd probably win."

"Let's bet a dollar on it!"
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Over 50% of the vote in his home state in the primary and over 50% of the vote in swing states in the general.  Probably in more than just swing states.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which swing states is Trump going to take? He's in danger of losing Utah which should be a red flag for anyone thinking he could somehow pull this off.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning 100% of Republicans is meaningless in a state that is 65% Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Which swing states is Trump going to take? He's in danger of losing Utah which should be a red flag for anyone thinking he could somehow pull this off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FL OH PA MI, and he will be more competitive in NY than people think.

Look if you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  If you don't want to vote for him, don't.  But if you think that he can't win the general, just sit back and enjoy the show
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good point, since Trump gets more Dems to crossover than any other current Republican candidate could dream of.  Especially Cruz.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Look if you hate him you hate him, that's fine.  If you don't want to vote for him, don't.  But if you think that he can't win the general, just sit back and enjoy the show
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he does win the primary, there will be a show. It's doesn't end the way you think it does.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good point, since Trump gets more Dems to crossover than any other current Republican candidate could dream of.  Especially Cruz.  
View Quote

He has the same effect on a lot of Republicans.

See also: 63% unfavorable.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't have a prayer in Michigan in the general.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How thought provoking.

Are you drunk?  WTF are you talking about?  What is this "another poster" is that you speak of?  Seems like you can't keep your bullshit straight, liar.

I never admitted to lying about anything.  I owned my incorrect statement here about you (or your comrades) "posting a link", and acknowledged I was wrong even though what you posted was even more pathetic, liar.  

The "National Enquirer"....

Or, are you assuming someone else's shift on pro-2A forum? I mean, this is the weekend, after all.....You fellers need to get on the same page if that's the case.  By God, at least earn your pay, liar.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's your choice dude, if you hate him don't vote or write someone else in.  This is a democracy.    

I can promise you that the vast majority of people fed up with how things are going are not staying home, they're going to send a wrecking ball to DC.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hate has nothing to do with it.   Trump is a Big Government RINO who thinks that HE can do Big Government better.  He will lose.
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top