BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:12:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would you like a blue dress, slightly stained?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I see more accusations, but no proof.

It didn't take long for Herman Cain's past to be uncovered, yet you apparently think Cruz has some powerful media friends that have buried stories for one of the most ignored and media-unfriendly candidates out there.

Would you like a blue dress, slightly stained?

So...

No proof

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You guys are quoting the National Enquirer now? The desperation is incredible.

The National Enquirer - Your trusted news source for UFO and Bigfoot sightings!

P.S. - I'm assuming Trumpsters are giving Trump a pass on his many adulteries?
View Quote

"Best investigative reporting on the planet. "

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:12:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude is pretty weird looking, wonder what he promised them to get all that ass.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sick link, bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize Cruz has as good of a chance of winning the nomination as you do of walking into your bedroom and finding this waiting for you, right?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_142/1836545_Candice_Swanepoel.html

Sick link, bro.

Yes, Candice Swanepoel's hotness is something we can all agree on.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:13:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol Trump better hope that being unfaithful to your spouse doesn't matter anymore. He's bragged about being in an open marriage and fucking other men's wives.  
View Quote

Trump also doesn't play as an ultra-religious fundamentalist like Cruz does

Something like this is infinitely more damaging to someone like Cruz because of that and the fact that it relates to his current marriage
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:13:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's true.  Some of you regular denizens in the Trump threads know that a couple months back, Breitbart writer Allum Bokhari teased us on Twitter with what he called an "explosive" story about Ted Cruz.  However, a day later he said on Twitter that the story was held up in "editorial" - presumably former Breitbart editor and Cruz mega-supporter Ben Shapiro - and then the story just went away.  Bokhari stopped responding to inquiries about the story.  It was like it never even happened.

I'm certain Bokhari was ahead of the Enquirer on this one but Mr. Shapiro decided to protect his candidate over publishing the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are you lowering yourself to this level OP? When can we expect the latest InfoWars stories in GD?

Here's a true story about Ted Cruz:

http://i.imgur.com/MsM8aTx.jpg  

It's true.  Some of you regular denizens in the Trump threads know that a couple months back, Breitbart writer Allum Bokhari teased us on Twitter with what he called an "explosive" story about Ted Cruz.  However, a day later he said on Twitter that the story was held up in "editorial" - presumably former Breitbart editor and Cruz mega-supporter Ben Shapiro - and then the story just went away.  Bokhari stopped responding to inquiries about the story.  It was like it never even happened.

I'm certain Bokhari was ahead of the Enquirer on this one but Mr. Shapiro decided to protect his candidate over publishing the story.

If that is true Shapiro is an idiot. If this came out before Cruz turned TV Evangelist he could have recovered from it. Now he is fucked.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:13:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's been confirmed by multiple reliable sources.  I suspect it will hit Drudge tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true he's going to drop out within a week

It's been confirmed by multiple reliable sources.  I suspect it will hit Drudge tomorrow.

The NE prints a lot of bullshit stories but they also have a knack for busting and being the first
to bust politicians
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:14:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Katrina Pierson is a fucking Trump spokesperson, so I'm gonna go with a solid no on that one.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:14:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are you lowering yourself to this level OP? When can we expect the latest InfoWars stories in GD?

Here's a true story about Ted Cruz:

http://i.imgur.com/MsM8aTx.jpg  

Do you think he leaked it to the Enquirer?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:15:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was this the "spilling the beans" that Trump was warning Cruz about?
View Quote

Trump should never have said that...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#11]
I personally doubt that it is true but this stuff is always better to deal with before a general even though I don't think it will be Cruz.
This also highlights the weakness of Cruz to any sort of moral attack no matter how baseless or asinine.

Ultimately I am not supporting Cruz because his campaign hasn't shown an ability to reach people or deal with scandal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Katrina Pierson is a fucking Trump spokesperson, so I'm gonna go with a solid no on that one.

View Quote

She was a former Cruz consultant
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:15:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

She used to work for Cruz but she got better.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:15:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

She worked with Ted Cruz during his  2012 Senate race.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:16:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Be careful not to FOOL yourself...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:16:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lol Trump better hope that being unfaithful to your spouse doesn't matter anymore. He's bragged about being in an open marriage and fucking other men's wives.  
View Quote

The NE wouldn't waste the Ink to print shit like that about Trump

Cruz on the other hand likes playing and raising the bible card and has done so more than once.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:17:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder now if Cruz stays in the Senate or resigns for "personal" reasons.  Rick Perry has been rumored to want a Senate seat.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:17:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Something like this is infinitely more damaging to someone like Cruz because of that and the fact that it relates to his current marriage
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:17:47 AM EDT
[#19]
4chan/pol/ is spamming all this shit everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Donald Trump literally bragged about his adultery.  That windbag is going to attack Ted or Bill for cheating?  LOL.  The media is going to make billions destroying trump.  We’re doomed.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:19:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What is this DU bullshit, OP?

I swear, gun owners are their own worst enemy. Never in a million years would i have imagined such disdain for the most conservative Pro 2A candidate I've porbably seen in my lifetime.

For fucks sake.
View Quote

this attack was in the lineup even if Donald never ran.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:19:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

If this is true lying Ted will deny, obfuscate, and make counter accusations until he has no choice but confess and by then it will be too late. I'm just waiting to see how he blames sticking his dick in women other than his wife on his staffers or super PACs.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#23]
By the way, to confirm my earlier assertion about Allum Bokhari's blocked story about Cruz's sex scandal, take it from the horse's mouth himself: https://twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/713246777231585280
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Geeze, ENOUGH, ALREADY. I'm a Trump supporter, but this is just pathetic. Get back to ISSUES. PLEASE.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:19:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Probably giving him a ton of dirt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Katrina is the Trump spokeshole.

Eric  

And she used to work for Cruz.
So she's "working" Trump now?  

Eric  

Probably giving him a ton of dirt.

Gave---

Trump likely has known most everything for a LONG time...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:20:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Geeze, ENOUGH, ALREADY. I'm a Trump supporter, but this is just pathetic. Get back to ISSUES. PLEASE.
View Quote

Why talk issues when we can sling mud?  Far more entertaining.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder if this episode was related to Cruz's adultery

http://i.imgur.com/mnir7Bn.jpg
View Quote

Even tho she's on the Council of Foreign relations I feel damn sorry of her...  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:20:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

She worked for Cruz before that.

In another thread, a forum member claims to know her IRL and says he personally knows that she slept her way to the top.

Not a whole lot of imagination needed to fill in those blanks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If this is true lying Ted will deny, obfuscate, and make counter accusations until he has no choice but confess and by then it will be too late. I'm just waiting to see how he blames sticking his dick in women other than his wife on his staffers or super PACs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is as true as the other bombshell expose broken by the Enquirer recently:

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Cruz could shoot a guy in the street and you would still vote for him hum
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.

Cruz could shoot a guy in the street and you would still vote for him hum

Id help him hide the fucking body.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder now if Cruz stays in the Senate or resigns for "personal" reasons.  Rick Perry has been rumored to want a Senate seat.
View Quote

Jimmy Swaggart made a comeback.  

Jim Bakker made a comeback.  

Maybe Rev. Cruz will make a comeback.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm not going to automatically believe it, but I am willing to keep an open mind as evidence comes out.

I do find it interesting though how some Cruz supporters are automatically dismissing it as complete bullshit with a 0% chance of being true even after the John Edwards, Gary Hart, and Jesse Jackson stories turned out to be accurate.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:21:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump does not control the enquirer....and its now a topic....and this is GD

AND I STILL LIKE TED!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:22:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's what I said earlier in the thread.  I don't give a shit about Trump's personal activities.  Hell, I don't care about Cruz's affairs - except for using them as political leverage against him - but he has positioned himself as this ultra-religious, super-moral crusader.  He fucked himself over by going that route instead of owning his appetite for women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump doesn't hold the Bible high, then put it down, then lie lie lie

That's what I said earlier in the thread.  I don't give a shit about Trump's personal activities.  Hell, I don't care about Cruz's affairs - except for using them as political leverage against him - but he has positioned himself as this ultra-religious, super-moral crusader.  He fucked himself over by going that route instead of owning his appetite for women.

Like I've said for weeks...

He takes turns shooting himself in the left foot then the right...

I never thought he'd use a FRIGGIN SHOTGUN...  

Not Presidential material...

Nope nope nope

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:23:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I'm sure he will make a comeback - hell, I like Cruz's positions and I would be a big supporter if he dropped the televangelist routine - but I suspect he will "take time off" to "be with his family" or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#37]
With the gawker verdict....theres no way they didn't do some serious research
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:24:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Um, this is pretty big and can sink a politician
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:24:26 AM EDT
[#39]
You Trump loyalists who come on here day after day and post personal attacks with the maturity of a 12 year old hazing from the back of the school bus will soon find themselves trapped in an echo chamber.  Grow up already.  What the fuck is wrong with you people?

If the article is true God help Cruz and his family.  What's with this sophomoric 12 year old neener fucking neener post OP?  Is this how you were raised to act?  For Christs sake people, have some self respect.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:24:31 AM EDT
[#40]
If it was true one or more of the women would have come out about it long before now. Get paid and shit.

Perhaps the editor at Brietbart squashed it because it's bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:25:03 AM EDT
[#41]
In on 2 but not before The Puritan Conservative values have plenty of leeway for just this sort of "issue(s)" and to forgive is Devine.  Luv it!    Such morals.  Such standards.  Such horseshit.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You Trump loyalists who come on here day after day and post personal attacks with the maturity of a 12 year old hazing from the back of the school bus will soon find themselves trapped in an echo chamber.  Grow up already.  What the fuck is wrong with you people?

If the article is true God help Cruz and his family.  What's with this sophomoric 12 year old neener fucking neener post OP?  Is this how you were raised to act?  For Christs sake people, have some self respect.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:25:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm not going to automatically believe it, but I am willing to keep an open mind as evidence comes out.

I do find it interesting though how some Cruz supporters are automatically dismissing it as complete bullshit with a 0% chance of being true even after the John Edwards, Gary Hart, and Jesse Jackson stories turned out to be accurate.
View Quote

And what do all of those shitheads have in common?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:26:27 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.eastnashville.news/2015/11/butthurt.gif

First concern troll.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've often felt the same way about Tiger Woods. He should've embraced and went public with his inner pussy hound and things would've gone much better for him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#46]
This will get interesting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:28:15 AM EDT
[#47]

A new bar, Trumpettes.

Cheers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:28:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I've often felt the same way about Tiger Woods. He should've embraced and went public with his inner pussy hound and things would've gone much better for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

100%.  Own it and they have nothing over you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:28:35 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As expected. Thanks for not letting me down.  Now go back and play with the other children.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:30:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

As expected. Thanks for not letting me down.  Now go back and play with the other children.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 114
Top Top