Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2011 4:57:37 AM EDT
Kid is on to something?

and yes it was from a forwarded email...
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I just downloaded it and opened in Illustrator CS5. Holy Shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:09:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to 2009/2010.

The Birth Certificate, as presented on the Whitehouse website, is and was a forgery.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure we covered this months ago.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Welcome to 2009/2010.

The Birth Certificate, as presented on the Whitehouse website, is and was a forgery.

Oh well.

Everyone knows its fake, but no one has proved it this well.

I really did just open it and I can still see all of the layers the kid is talking about. I can remove the background, some text and everything else the kid just did, all by just hiding different layers. Holy Shit.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Stop helping him get re-elected.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, the President, with all those resources available to him, had Malia and Sasha put together his birth certificate for release.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:13:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, he had to come up with some kind of birth certificate, even a fake one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
And no one will do a thing about it.

What has this country come to?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:20:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh for fuck's sake people....

Trying scanning in a form on a background as a searchable PDF and see what you get.

This is fucking STOOPID.

Let it the fuck go.....  the problem with this guy is NOT that he was born in Kenya.  And if you insist that it is, you make us look like ignorant goobers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trying scanning in a form on a background as a searchable PDF and see what you get.

This is fucking STOOPID.

Let it the fuck go.....  the problem with this guy is NOT that he was born in Kenya.  And if you insist that it is, you make us look like ignorant goobers.

the problem is no-one knows anything about him and all his records are sealed. it's almost like he's hiding something. why would he do that?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:37:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

the problem is no-one knows anything about him and all his records are sealed. it's almost like he's hiding something. why would he do that?

The problem is that this is exactly what the foreigner in chief wants every body to do.

OK here's another one, this one is real.

Now fork over all your money and open up that gun safe.

With the idea that this piece of shit being born here accepted we're screwed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:39:12 AM EDT
[#13]
No one has proved anything about the certified copy of the bith certificate. No teenage kid on the innernet has seen that document. He apparently has examined a pdf file. That file is not the document. Whether the pdf file was altered tells us nothing about the authenticity of the certified copy of the birth certificate.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#14]
FBHO he is a SLEEPER AGENT!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Last time the trump was pushing this issue osama was killed.  And funny like the birth certificate no one can prove osama really died.  But according to sheeple here, we have to believe everything he says because he is the first black president.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:48:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

That would be years ago, but it is still relevant.  However, it didn't do any good then and won't now.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Stupid question.....Why wouldn't a major investigative news program from ANY network do this very same experiment?  If I was a journalist I would think this was much bigger than Watergate.  I know it's a dead horse but dammit someone from a Major network needs to disprove this.  It's only a Constitutional issue and all.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

Because He's SATAN?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:55:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Best fix in the short term?

Vote the fucker out.  

Next election, he should be done.  The incoming R presedent should not make W's mistake by keeping ANY of Obama's staff or appointments in place.  Clean the miscreants out down to the coffee gophers.  Any one of the candidates can have a list of people in place to put into positions once the ranks are purged by sending these bums packing so it should not take long.

If you decide to stay home or throw your vote away, you have enabled the pretender/commie/fascist/racist/radical, etc. in chief to remain in the highest elected office in the land, regardless of whether you are a birther or not.  Period.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Out of all the crap I've seen back and forth, for some reason I find this kid's video the most damning.

Whomever filled in the blanks is laughing their ass off.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Also, Yeah, That video is crap, no offense to the OP
DEBUNKED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QADAkitLu_c&NR=1
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:01:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Out of all the crap I've seen back and forth, for some reason I find this kid's video the most damning.

Just as in our Justice system, there are always two sides to everything, so I'm waiting on the rebuttal from the other side to show why this video is wrong before voicing my opinion on the issue.  Anyone can make their side seem logical, but there may be things that we do not know.  Just like the idiots who made the "Loose Change" video...  Did you know that the Loose Change "documentary" was originally made as a satire/comedy until they decided to just market it as truth?  Most of the "facts" in that were dispelled by others, so I'd just like to see what the other wide has to say about this one first.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

At this point, who cares?  He's given us plenty of ammunition without this tinfoil stuff, which makes us all look like whiny sore losers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#24]
was obongo born here? NO.

can we do anything about it? legally, NO.

can we vote his dumb commie ass out in 12'? YES.

thats all we can do. vote this piece of kenyan shit OUT. he was not born here, he knows it and i am guessing all his closest advisors know it too... but they also know that no one can really PROVE IT.

drop this shit and lets focus on voting this POS out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Stupid question.....Why wouldn't a major investigative news program from ANY network do this very same experiment?  If I was a journalist I would think this was much bigger than Watergate.  I know it's a dead horse but dammit someone from a Major network needs to disprove this.  It's only a Constitutional issue and all.

I think any careerist journalist, even at CNN, MSNBC, etc, should see this report as a one which would solidify them in American news history. An event like the Frost/Nixon interview
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:09:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

At this point, who cares?  He's given us plenty of ammunition without this tinfoil stuff, which makes us all look like whiny sore losers.

I care and I am not a loser and I do not appreciate being called one by you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Best fix in the short term?

Vote the fucker out.  

Next election, he should be done.  The incoming R presedent should not make W's mistake by keeping ANY of Obama's staff or appointments in place.  Clean the miscreants out down to the coffee gophers.  Any one of the candidates can have a list of people in place to put into positions once the ranks are purged by sending these bums packing so it should not take long.

If you decide to stay home or throw your vote away, you have enabled the pretender/commie/fascist/racist/radical, etc. in chief to remain in the highest elected office in the land, regardless of whether you are a birther or not.  Period.

Best fix in the long term?

Remove him from office.  We are a country of rules, the Constitution is the law of the land.  Obama being removed from office as a non native born American would prove that nobody is above the law.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
DEBUNKED

why would they edit anything on the original? "Optimizing" "let's clean this scan up some the people can better see it"
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:12:07 AM EDT
[#29]
As others have posted, it seems the OP's video has been disproved.  Can anyone show a rebuttal to this?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=nyatnagarl&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_579214&src_vid=QADAkitLu_c#p/u/2/XcWQw2AAIho
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just as in our Justice system, there are always two sides to everything, so I'm waiting on the rebuttal from the other side to show why this video is wrong before voicing my opinion on the issue.  Anyone can make their side seem logical, but there may be things that we do not know.  Just like the idiots who made the "Loose Change" video...  Did you know that the Loose Change "documentary" was originally made as a satire/comedy until they decided to just market it as truth?  Most of the "facts" in that were dispelled by others, so I'd just like to see what the other wide has to say about this one first.

I never heard that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:23:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

All the courts involved in issues invovling his eligibility have favored with the White House. He'd released a short form and a long form BC. Trump, with his vast resources, put investigators on it, came up with nothing and gave up on the issue. No politicians on the right will take up the issue because it makes them look crazy and is political suicide. The issue is over except for die-hard birthers. Its fringe to everyone and only makes you look deranged to pursue it. Its only purpose in keeping it alive is to gain sympathy for Obama. It screams pathetic desparation from the right. Let it go.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Welcome to 2009/2010.

Oh well.

No it isn't.  Stop it with your evidence.  Just accept that it's real and move on, you racist kook.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

DEBUNKED

Go watch the kids follow up videos.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No one has proved anything about the certified copy of the birth certificate. No teenage kid on the innernet has seen that document. He apparently has examined a pdf file. That file is not the document. Whether the pdf file was altered tells us nothing about the authenticity of the certified copy of the birth certificate.
If the certified birth certificate was authentic, there wouldn't be layers & different colors. No need for shenanigans. God Speed 2012.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

All the courts involved in issues invovling his eligibility have favored with the White House. He'd released a short form and a long form BC. Trump, with his vast resources, put investigators on it, came up with nothing and gave up on the issue. No politicians on the right will take up the issue because it makes them look crazy and is political suicide. The issue is over except for die-hard birthers. Its fringe to everyone and only makes you look deranged to pursue it. Its only purpose in keeping it alive is to gain sympathy for Obama. It screams pathetic desparation from the right. Let it go.

"Deranged"...."Pathetic".....

You are making personal attacks like a true democrat.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

We have. But it gives us something to talk about.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

Deranged....Pathetic.....

You are making personal attacks like a true democrat.

Its truther crazy to everyone but you and a few others here on the board. You defense to the dying wail of the birther conspiracy? a tennage kid's interpretation of an online pdf file. That's pathetic. Grow up.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:35:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

+1. We REALLY need an Office of Thought Control to shut these people down. After all, The Debate Is Over® and we simply can't have heretics free to run around talking about this!

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#39]
The rest of the world are laughing at the United States since this clown came into office.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

+1. We REALLY need an Office of Thought Control to shut these people down. After all, The Debate Is Over® and we simply can't have heretics free to run around talking about this!  

Layers has been talked to death. This is so 2008, 2009 & 2010. The release of the long form is the death knell for the stupidity. There's nothing left to discuss. Again, keeping the issue alive does nothing to help the right and can only hurt it. What is so hard to understand?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:51:53 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

Layers has been talked to death. This is so 2008, 2009 & 2010. The release of the long form is the death knell for the stupidity. There's nothing left to discuss. Again, keeping the issue alive does nothing to help the right and can only hurt it. What is so hard to understand?

What is so hard that, short of hunting people down and killing them, you can't control the thoughts of every single person on "your" side, and the concept that a handful of people on the internet do not "hurt" anything? In other words, who the fuck do you think you are that you can A-speak for everyone, and B- dictate what people can and can not discuss?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:54:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Huh, Interesting.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:55:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Last I heard there were 10 or 11 states in the process of passing a law requiring proof of eligibility before being placed on their ballot.   Where did that go?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking STOOPID.

What is so hard that, short of hunting people down and killing them, you can't control the thoughts of every single person on "your" side, and the concept that a handful of people on the internet do not "hurt" anything? In other words, who the fuck do you think you are that you can A-speak for everyone, and B- dictate what people can and can not discuss?  

I don't. I'm just here to remind those who still beleive in the Easter  Bunny that the issue is dead and makes you look stupid (I'm content with your refusal). We're just talking here....

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:36:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
DEBUNKED

Go watch the kids follow up videos.

It just keeps on goin'.... the "DEBUNKED" video has been debunked

I use Corel Draw instead of Illustrator.  I promise not to debunk either one
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

FBHO he is a SLEEPER AGENT!

Manchurian candidate?

The 2012 elections will be interesting

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#48]
This thread is pretty good at showing who has and has not scanned a document into Illustrator.

It's his real birth certificate. This horse has been dead a long time. Put the clubs away, already.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#49]
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=185094&page=1

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2528352

I have no idea if what he's saying is proof of alteration.  I don't know squat about digital imagery.  Sure sounds fishy though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm more interested in Barry's SS number.

...and those sealed college records.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top