Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:48:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to wonder how people like Hitler or Stalin could ever rise to power; as I get older I see why. Populations are easy to manipulate and motivate.
View Quote

A whole lotta folks are beyond being okay with funding social programs.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Sure, at maybe 18 yo.
Wait until it's 45 yo...
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I used to wonder how people like Hitler or Stalin could ever rise to power; as I get older I see why. Populations are easy to manipulate and motivate for your cause.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Those ratings are assigned after a careful evaluation of the situation by site staff. They don't come lightly and members are given every opportunity to make things right before they get negative feedback.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how do you know the people accusing him of ripping them off are not scam artists ? You dont know that for a fact by his feedback , neither can I . One of the first things i learned from my grampaw " people will lie to you grandson " .

Those ratings are assigned after a careful evaluation of the situation by site staff. They don't come lightly and members are given every opportunity to make things right before they get negative feedback.

OK , thanks for an honest answer instead of bashing me . Hardly ever venture into EE because i have distrust of everybody nowadays . Scams everywhere including phones , computers , tv , and radio .
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The last transaction the OP had was with an EE feedback stud ( over 900 ) so the OP should have been permabanned but the site staff obviously saw it different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how do you know the people accusing him of ripping them off are not scam artists ? You dont know that for a fact by his feedback , neither can I . One of the first things i learned from my grampaw " people will lie to you grandson " .

The last transaction the OP had was with an EE feedback stud ( over 900 ) so the OP should have been permabanned but the site staff obviously saw it different.

i stand corrected ! i can admit when i was wrong
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:01:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn’t perma-banned so you may be closer
To right than wrong and all that other stuff you were typing was spot on.
fwiw
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:03:32 AM EDT
[#7]
This thread

OP is the referee

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:09:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Never mind. I see you are just protecting your bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia and Putin are threatening your country with nuclear destruction and you still support him ?
Russians are fleeing their own country and you still think Russia is such a great place ?
If Russia is such a wonderful place... Why aren't you moving there ? Putin could use your help in Ukraine. A rusty AK is all you need !
Putin has robbed his country blind..... His people live basically in slums outside of big Russian cities. This appeals to you ?
Putin has condoned the rape and murder of men, women and children in Ukraine ! Does this sound like fun to you ?
Please explain to me why so much support for Russia and Putin in America ???
   Putin has stated what he intends to do , yet everyone dismisses it . I guess words have no meaning anymore . Glasnost didn’t work , so return to Czar ( dictatorship ) was inevitable. I just hope my fellow Americans here in the USA have the guts and fortitude of   Ukrainians to fight for our homes , family and country as well .  Flamesuit on , bring it !

not protecting anyone , i am more informed now on EE scores . Thanks for your input
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:13:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

not protecting anyone , i am more informed now on EE scores . Thanks for your input
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia and Putin are threatening your country with nuclear destruction and you still support him ?
Russians are fleeing their own country and you still think Russia is such a great place ?
If Russia is such a wonderful place... Why aren't you moving there ? Putin could use your help in Ukraine. A rusty AK is all you need !
Putin has robbed his country blind..... His people live basically in slums outside of big Russian cities. This appeals to you ?
Putin has condoned the rape and murder of men, women and children in Ukraine ! Does this sound like fun to you ?
   Putin has stated what he intends to do , yet everyone dismisses it . I guess words have no meaning anymore . Glasnost didn’t work , so return to Czar ( dictatorship ) was inevitable. I just hope my fellow Americans here in the USA have the guts and fortitude of   Ukrainians to fight for our homes , family and country as well .  Flamesuit on , bring it !

With 0 EE you are more informed. lol
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I understand. I figured you were unfamiliar as your EE stats show. Used to be no problems on here when a negative feedback meant banishment from the site. Anyone who had been around a while and had good feedback was good to go. I haven't bought anything on the EE for a while because of the same reasons.
But as a general rule anytime someone with a bad EE score makes a post that make waves it turns out like like a gazelle getting caught by the pack of cheetahs at the watering hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK , thanks for an honest answer instead of bashing me . Hardly ever venture into EE because i have distrust of everybody nowadays . Scams everywhere including phones , computers , tv , and radio .

I understand. I figured you were unfamiliar as your EE stats show. Used to be no problems on here when a negative feedback meant banishment from the site. Anyone who had been around a while and had good feedback was good to go. I haven't bought anything on the EE for a while because of the same reasons.
But as a general rule anytime someone with a bad EE score makes a post that make waves it turns out like like a gazelle getting caught by the pack of cheetahs at the watering hole.

Thank you , sir . More informed now . Maybe i can use EE to get rid of stuff now knowing it is monitered . sorry i interrupted thread
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hey OP, you jsut worry about not ripping off people in the EE.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:22:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jesus, are the arfcom Ukraine ball garglers getting part of the kickbacks too?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:25:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I believe you are misrepresenting the position of those opposed to US involvement in the war in Ukraine.
View Quote

We watched, and in many case lived the life of, an entire generation of good dudes getting sacrificed to the GWOT.... for no objective gain. Those of us who oppose further involvement into foreign affairs based on this are branded as ...what is it? Putin Puffers? Yeah... I don't know man. I'm kind of the mind that anyone celebrating the prospect of, or advocating the involvement of my sons in a yet another foreign war...can go fuck themselves with the most terrible implement that can be conjured by the imagination.

War is only desirable for the weak cunts who sat their generations war out... They can all pick up a fucking rifle and take their type II diabetes ass to the frontlines if it's such a fucking issue.

You come for my kids for some slavic dispute... you're going to have an entirely fucking new war. I've lived how you treat your fighting men. Pick up a rifle your fucking self. Leave me and mine out of it unless dudes are landing on our shores. Even then... you'd be lucky to have my support.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:38:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Using weapon aid to stop Russia from threatening allies and committing genocide is hardly a "scam"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see why you would support ripping off American taxpayers for some scam artist mafia country

Using weapon aid to stop Russia from threatening allies and committing genocide is hardly a "scam"
But then there is the rest of the funding..
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:40:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We watched, and in many case lived the life of, an entire generation of good dudes getting sacrificed to the GWOT.... for no objective gain. Those of us who oppose further involvement into foreign affairs based on this are branded as ...what is it? Putin Puffers? Yeah... I don't know man. I'm kind of the mind that anyone celebrating the prospect of, or advocating the involvement of my sons in a yet another foreign war...can go fuck themselves with the most terrible implement that can be conjured by the imagination.

War is only desirable for the weak cunts who sat their generations war out... They can all pick up a fucking rifle and take their type II diabetes ass to the frontlines if it's such a fucking issue.

You come for my kids for some slavic dispute... you're going to have an entirely fucking new war. I've lived how you treat your fighting men. Pick up a rifle your fucking self. Leave me and mine out of it unless dudes are landing on our shores. Even then... you'd be lucky to have my support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe you are misrepresenting the position of those opposed to US involvement in the war in Ukraine.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#17]
For me, it's the McChicken...
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:47:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I typed a bunch of stuff and then deleted it a couple times.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:48:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Using weapon aid to stop Russia from threatening allies and committing genocide is hardly a “scam”
View Quote

Everything our government does is a scam .

The same white knights you champion would kill millions of Americans if they thought they could get away with it .

Sorta like a guardsmen bringing loaded mags to a protest.

Just waiting for their chance .
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 2:51:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bull shit, show me one person here that said they support Putin .

Troll account.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:07:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

All I can see from the post
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:16:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

All that, plus internal dissidents are brutally suppressed.  Like Navalnyj.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:17:52 AM EDT
[#23]
what a stupid bunch of ad hominess.

When you can't reply with anything of substance.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:24:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It’s shameful how things have gone down the drain in the last couple years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My grandparents left Ukraine after the revolution to get the fuck away from the commies. Pathetic how many so called “conservatives”on this site are closet Stalinists, Leninists and proud Putin Puffers.

It’s shameful how things have gone down the drain in the last couple years

This is the kind of shit that pisses me, and I'd imagine others, off. You can be all for supporting Ukraine, for whatever reason you choose.

However, those that do not support our financial involvement (to any varying degree) are smeared. Anything from unpatriotic to outright traitors, despite the fact that many are also veterans.

With you and your ilk, it's 100% support, no questions asked, no concerns, or you are a Putin Puffer.

I'd imagine a lot of fistfights if these smears were voiced IRL, but, the internet is what it is, so disparage your fellow Americans at your leisure. I am sure they are all either Russian bots or Putin Puffers anyway.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:28:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:29:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is the kind of shit that pisses me, and I'd imagine others, off. You can be all for supporting Ukraine, for whatever reason you choose.

However, those that do not support our financial involvement (to any varying degree) are smeared. Anything from unpatriotic to outright traitors, despite the fact that many are also veterans.

With you and your ilk, it's 100% support, no questions asked, no concerns, or you are a Putin Puffer.

I'd imagine a lot of fistfights if these smears were voiced IRL, but, the internet is what it is, so disparage your fellow Americans at your leisure. I am sure they are all either Russian bots or Putin Puffers anyway.
View Quote

And this
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:45:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey OP, I've mostly sat out the Ukraine threads except in interest of how the war is being waged.

But You're gonna have to provide some evidence of pro Russia/Putin fanboys here.

You should really be required to point some out or receive a perma ban.

And rated troll, for your obvious drive by troll post.

@ISEEYOU2

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You one of those whacknutz that equates not wanting to support Ukraine with loving putin? You zero-sum nitwits always boil everything down to “if-then” statements because your little pea brains can’t process complex concepts and nuance.

Its possible to hate putin and not give a shit about ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:57:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This shit right here, 100%
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:04:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Russia and Putin are threatening your country with nuclear destruction and you still support him ? Don't support him, just realize the sad reality that the United Snakes pushed him into this confrontation via Oinkraine, its proxy
Russians are fleeing their own country and you still think Russia is such a great place ? Ukrainians are fleeing their own country, en masse! Those in the east (Donbass) all have Russian passports (those who want them) those in West face conscription or death. Any Ukrainian even suspected
of supporting Russia are shrink wrapped to light pole and caned on their bare asses and worse.

If Russia is such a wonderful place... Why aren't you moving there ? Putin could use your help in Ukraine. A rusty AK is all you need ! I'm already enjoying the influx of mercenaries from across the globe but didn't say it was wonderful. Have to admire their no Globohomo policy, the Ruble is backed by gold and U.S. sanctions hurt us instead!
Putin has robbed his country blind..... His people live basically in slums outside of big Russian cities. This appeals to you ? Where is the proof of this? And the USA does not have slums? U.S. government has robbed our country blind, prove me wrong (sorry to stoop to whataboutism).
Putin has condoned the rape and murder of men, women and children in Ukraine ! Does this sound like fun to you ? He has not, you're just another sheeple slurping at the teat of the mass media. Most every accusation is projection, there's faked victories and everything else is very very suspect.
Please explain to me why so much support for Russia and Putin in America ??? Can't explain it but please explain why no matter what the U.S. War Machine does at the behest of the Uniparty, it gets so much support?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:19:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:49:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My grandparents left Ukraine after the revolution to get the fuck away from the commies. Pathetic how many so called “conservatives”on this site are closet Stalinists, Leninists and proud Putin Puffers.
View Quote

Stalinists and Leninists, huh. The US government is currently in full control and run by the great-grandchildren of the Bolsheviks who killed tens of millions of Russians, and even Ukrainians in Holodomor. Conservatives should not support the actions of the Bolshevik controlled government.

For example, the great-greanddaughter of Lev Bronstein, AKA Leon Trotsky, is a US government official.

She is currently the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), which is part of the National Institutes of Health.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nora_Volkow

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:53:50 AM EDT
[#33]
The truly sad part about the war, is the Ukrainains are fighting and dying by the tens of thousands to determine whether they will be enslaved by elite, theiving, murderous pedophiles or enslaved by a thieving, murderous, KGB totalitarian. At least Putin isn't trying to get kids to cut their cocks off, but I guess that statement makes me a Putin Puffer now. Ideally, Ukrainians would finally obtain ethnic sovereignty, but that's not in the cards regardless of the outcome.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Everything our government does is a scam .

The same white knights you champion would kill millions of Americans if they thought they could get away with it .

Sorta like a guardsmen bringing loaded mags to a protest.

Just waiting for their chance .
View Quote

I don’t know a single ukrainain who wants to kill anyone other than the Russian army.

I do know that the Russian gov threatens nukes on a weekly basis.

Are you saying you don’t carry a concealed weapon like 99% of arfcom?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:55:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bull shit, show me one person here that said they support Putin .

Troll account.
View Quote

There are a lot of people who have directly and openly stated they support
The Russian genocide
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:57:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hey OP, I've mostly sat out the Ukraine threads except in interest of how the war is being waged.

But You're gonna have to provide some evidence of pro Russia/Putin fanboys here.

@ISEEYOU2

View Quote

Your welcome.

This is one of many.

@currahee
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:11:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your welcome.

This is one of many.
https://i.postimg.cc/906WLnDx/94247180-9-EBF-438-F-B97-A-470-FEE30-A217.jpg

@currahee
View Quote
Like the current meltdown of InRange and his "fear" that all the marginalized people are going to be disarmed, posting a few or even handful of idiots on ARFCOM doesn't convince me there is a significant amount of people here that support Russia. There are idiots all the time that say dumb shit, me included. But I'm not going to run around like Colbert claiming anyone who doesn't 100% support sending money, material, or bodily aide to Russia is "Putin's cock holster".

I don't think I could honestly look the tax payers or dead soldier's families (as some here have suggested) in the face and tell them what they are giving up is worthwhile in Ukraine. I hope Ukraine defends themselves well and I'd be willing to sell arms to them, but I don't want to see dead American's because of it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#38]
This conflict is such a waste for the USA.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:13:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Your welcome.

This is one of many.

@currahee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ISEEYOU2

Your welcome.

This is one of many.

@currahee

Attachment Attached File

lots of Hammer and Sickle bros here on arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:19:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your welcome.

This is one of many.

@currahee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ISEEYOU2

Your welcome.

This is one of many.

@currahee

When switchblades start hitting soccer games in France or Germany courtesy of jihadists I think there’s going to be a lot of people saying I told you so and a lot of other people jerking off about the need to invade the Middle East or North Africa.

Be sure to screenshot me for when that happens in a few years.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:24:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't say its support...but many of the things you have listed the US Government is themselves guilty of.

US Citizens have been renouncing their citizenship with increasing numbers.

If America was such a wonderful place we wouldn't have an increase of homeless camps across the US, and cities in decline like Detroit, Baltimore, St, Louis, San Francisco, Seattle, etc.

The US Government has been robbing its citizens blind for decades through various means including taxes, inflation and pork barrel spending. The USGovernment shut down small businesses during the Plandemic while allowing large corps to stay open and haul in big profits. The US Government allowed much of its manufacturing to China, and in many cases they subsidized it.  As result of this theft, graft and misuse the US Government is 31 Trillion Dollars in the debt!

The US Government forced untested tested drug on its citizens and millions have died and been maimed from it.

The US Government setup and imprisoned hundreds of J6 protester for several years without trial, while at the sometime let BLM and ANTIFA run wild with little more than a slap on the wrist.

The US Government allows the sexual trafficking of young minors.

The US Government openly promotes the indoctrination and mutilation of our children.

The US Government refuses to enforce its borders.........but yet it feels the need to enforce Ukraines borders.

The list of US Government working against its citizens goes on and on. And that's not even including all the turmoil, deaths and destruction. the US Government has sowed world wide in the name of Democracy and Freedom

I'd say the US Government and Putin are running neck and neck for the title of Worlds Greatest Despot.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:29:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Edited: Nice Rifle
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:31:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I can see why you would support ripping off American taxpayers for some scam artist mafia country
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:59:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Edited: Nice Rifle
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha nice
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've not seen or heard anyone supporting Russia or Putin.

I see people that don't give a shit about Ukraine though.

But not supporting or caring about Ukraine doesn't automatically mean those people love Russia/Putin.

Only a person with a child like mentality would believe if you don't care/support one side, then you must love/support the opposing side by default.
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top