BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You'll be OK. Just try taking a day at a time. You need to find something that makes you comfortable or reminds you of home and keep that with you.

What is giving you the most anxiety? Dangerous area, just so far away, don't like the people you're working with?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a confession.  For four years I have wanted to come back to Africa after I left South Africa.  Right now I am in Uganda and my anxiety levels are through the roof.  I have only been here two days and I already want to leave.  I feel like I cannot handle this for the next four and a half months.  

But if I leave sooner than I planned I feel like I am fraud or something like that, because ever since I left South Africa I wanted to come back.  Now South Africa is very different from Uganda.  I know that and I knew that going in, but I didn't expect my anxiety levels to be this high.  

I don't know how long I can stick it out.  I feel like I am breaking down.  To be totally honest I even cried a bit when I was talking to my Dad last night. That is really hard to type and admit.

I hope one of you replies to this soon.  

Why did you leave? Your job? Leaving home behind always sucks. At least Uganda isn't near the West Africa area where all the Ebola is going around.  
I'm here for an internship.  It is supposed to be for, four and a half months.  But I don't think I can make it that long.    

I'm twenty six years old, I feel like I should be more tough than this but I'm not.

You'll be OK. Just try taking a day at a time. You need to find something that makes you comfortable or reminds you of home and keep that with you.

What is giving you the most anxiety? Dangerous area, just so far away, don't like the people you're working with?
It's not that dangerous actually.  People do look at me strange though.  I think it's partly the fact I'm so far away without my usual safety net.  Plus I'm much more risk averse than I was before.  

Uganda reported their first Ebola case that some guy brought in.  If that continues I'm getting the fuck out.  

This is hard the say but at night I just break down, cry a bit.  All I want to do is sleep.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You probably felt some anxiety and apprehension in RSA as well, but you've just forgotten (or dismissed) most of it, because you ended up liking it so much.  

Take it a day at a time, and focus on the things you know and feel in control of ... and I bet you'll feel a lot better in a few weeks, and it wn't feel like a big deal.

Four months from now, you probably won't want to leave.  .  Hang in there.

ETA: and don't feel bad.  It's always difficult to predict how we react in unfamiliar situations, and you just misjudged or made some slightly mistaken assumptions.  Don't beat yourself up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a confession.  For four years I have wanted to come back to Africa after I left South Africa.  Right now I am in Uganda and my anxiety levels are through the roof.  I have only been here two days and I already want to leave.  I feel like I cannot handle this for the next four and a half months.  

But if I leave sooner than I planned I feel like I am fraud or something like that, because ever since I left South Africa I wanted to come back.  Now South Africa is very different from Uganda.  I know that and I knew that going in, but I didn't expect my anxiety levels to be this high.  

I don't know how long I can stick it out.  I feel like I am breaking down.  To be totally honest I even cried a bit when I was talking to my Dad last night. That is really hard to type and admit.

I hope one of you replies to this soon.  

Why did you leave? Your job? Leaving home behind always sucks. At least Uganda isn't near the West Africa area where all the Ebola is going around.  
I'm here for an internship.  It is supposed to be for, four and a half months.  But I don't think I can make it that long.    

I'm twenty six years old, I feel like I should be more tough than this but I'm not.

You probably felt some anxiety and apprehension in RSA as well, but you've just forgotten (or dismissed) most of it, because you ended up liking it so much.  

Take it a day at a time, and focus on the things you know and feel in control of ... and I bet you'll feel a lot better in a few weeks, and it wn't feel like a big deal.

Four months from now, you probably won't want to leave.  .  Hang in there.

ETA: and don't feel bad.  It's always difficult to predict how we react in unfamiliar situations, and you just misjudged or made some slightly mistaken assumptions.  Don't beat yourself up.
I did have apprehension in south Africa but I don't think it was the same.  I really feel anxious before I go to bed, but going to sleep is the best part of my day because I don't have to worry then.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Unlawful bump...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My last two Akitas were basically retarded. I think Tanks brain stopped developing when he was 6 weeks old.

He was scared of other dogs smaller than him ie; Chihauhas, Miniature Poodles etc..He would stand in front of my Wife and me at 8-9 pm. His bed time. I would tell him to go to bed. So he would go and get in bed. Our kingsize bed waiting for us.

He would jump over the 12inch high wall I made around the tree in the back yard. Than get stuck because he couldn't remember how to jump back over. Niki the girl dog would tease him by running back and forth over the wall.

He didn't know any tricks and anything I tried to teach him he would forget. I would buy a bunch of grapes. I would toss them to Niki and she would catch everyone. They would just bounce off Tank's face for the first 5 or 6 before he got the hang of it. Niki would eat half the bunch. Tank would be on his first one. You would see his big teeth working on it. Than it would fall out of his mouth without a scratch on it. This would go on and on for awhile Niki was chowing down on them. Finally you could tell that he bit into it because he'd make a screwy face. Than he'd eat the other ones that he had stacked up.

I'd tell him to sit up. So of course he lay down. So I'd say 'sit up' again. And he'd roll over. I day it again and he'd bark at me.

I won $877 on a video Keno game in 1995. I used most of the money to buy Tank when he was a pup. He is the Long Coat dark hair laying on my Wife's leg. I think this is the only picture of him where his tongue is inside his mouth. It actually did not fit as it was too long for his head.

Niki we got from the pound the day before she was to be put down. She's looking up at my Wife in the photo.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30099/62143.JPG

Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I sometimes give my dog (a great dane) jelly beans....

he catches them out of mid air....

I do this enough times that he stops "looking" at them and just sub consciously catches them...

he hates the black licorice ones...

After the conditioning period has been reached say 4-7 jelly beans I toss up a licorice one...

It is the only time my dog ever growls and spits out the jelly bean I love it...

That would entertain me for hours

My last two Akitas were basically retarded. I think Tanks brain stopped developing when he was 6 weeks old.

He was scared of other dogs smaller than him ie; Chihauhas, Miniature Poodles etc..He would stand in front of my Wife and me at 8-9 pm. His bed time. I would tell him to go to bed. So he would go and get in bed. Our kingsize bed waiting for us.

He would jump over the 12inch high wall I made around the tree in the back yard. Than get stuck because he couldn't remember how to jump back over. Niki the girl dog would tease him by running back and forth over the wall.

He didn't know any tricks and anything I tried to teach him he would forget. I would buy a bunch of grapes. I would toss them to Niki and she would catch everyone. They would just bounce off Tank's face for the first 5 or 6 before he got the hang of it. Niki would eat half the bunch. Tank would be on his first one. You would see his big teeth working on it. Than it would fall out of his mouth without a scratch on it. This would go on and on for awhile Niki was chowing down on them. Finally you could tell that he bit into it because he'd make a screwy face. Than he'd eat the other ones that he had stacked up.

I'd tell him to sit up. So of course he lay down. So I'd say 'sit up' again. And he'd roll over. I day it again and he'd bark at me.

I won $877 on a video Keno game in 1995. I used most of the money to buy Tank when he was a pup. He is the Long Coat dark hair laying on my Wife's leg. I think this is the only picture of him where his tongue is inside his mouth. It actually did not fit as it was too long for his head.

Niki we got from the pound the day before she was to be put down. She's looking up at my Wife in the photo.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30099/62143.JPG

Ed

Just a FYI. Grapes can be deadly for dogs.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It seems that all the best wings come from shitholes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just had the best chicken wings in my entire life, and it was at the grimiest bar I've ever been in.

Best I ever had is a grimy bar down here called Castle Tavern...Bitos spicy parm wings. Freaking to die for!

And go out the same way.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And go out the same way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just had the best chicken wings in my entire life, and it was at the grimiest bar I've ever been in.

Best I ever had is a grimy bar down here called Castle Tavern...Bitos spicy parm wings. Freaking to die for!

And go out the same way.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a confession.

I hate machineguns.  All of them.

Subguns, beltfeds, and Ronnie Barret is the devil himself sent from hell to torture me.

I've spent the last 6-7 days (I think, I can't even think properly anymore) 12-14 hours a day around them.

I'm absolutely sick of them.

Tomorrow, I'll be better though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a confession.
I hate machineguns.  All of them.
Subguns, beltfeds, and Ronnie Barret is the devil himself sent from hell to torture me.
I've spent the last 6-7 days (I think, I can't even think properly anymore) 12-14 hours a day around them.
I'm absolutely sick of them.
Tomorrow, I'll be better though.
View Quote

In all honesty, the only full auto I've had a chance to fire was all suppressed.  The MP5SD and Mac10 were hilarious to shoot.  Not a fan of the M16 or FNC though.  Just didn't feel right to me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#9]
My F/A experience is very limited.  But as fun as it was, I don't see myself ever getting into personally owning any, when I get back to free America.  Now suppressors?  Yes, please.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My F/A experience is very limited.  But as fun as it was, I don't see myself ever getting into personally owning any, when I get back to free America.  Now suppressors?  Yes, please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

and SBR's

the most useful things.

I think it might be cool to have a full auto .22 or 9mm, just for giggles, but only if it was  a matter of buying the gun and stamp, not the without the artificially inflated costs associated with a stupid ban >:(

ETA:

Quoted:
MP5 is by far my favorite subgun.
They are pleasant to shoot, point perfectly and run great.  Although I'd like to try an American 180 sometime,
just so I could write my full name with it, in cursive of course.

that is exactly the .22 i had in mind. thank you for telling me what it's called.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#11]

They are pleasant to shoot, point perfectly and run great.  Although I'd like to try an American 180 sometime,

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
and SBR's

the most useful things.

I think it might be cool to have a full auto .22 or 9mm, just for giggles, but only if it was  a matter of buying the gun and stamp, not the without the artificially inflated costs associated with a stupid ban >:(

ETA:
that is exactly the .22 i had in mind. thank you for telling me what it's called.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and SBR's

the most useful things.

ETA:

Quoted:

Ive seen them run and they are a hoot.

I could have shot it but it takes twenty minutes to load a drum.

I hope you get to shoot one someday.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ive seen them run and they are a hoot.
I could have shot it but it takes twenty minutes to load a drum.
I hope you get to shoot one someday.

View Quote

Surely there is or could be a speedloader for it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

and SBR's

the most useful things.

I think it might be cool to have a full auto .22 or 9mm, just for giggles, but only if it was  a matter of buying the gun and stamp, not the without the artificially inflated costs associated with a stupid ban >:(.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My F/A experience is very limi.
d.  But as fun as it was, I don't see myself ever getting into personally owning any, when I get back to free America.  Now suppressors?  Yes, please.

and SBR's

the most useful things.

I think it might be cool to have a full auto .22 or 9mm, just for giggles, but only if it was  a matter of buying the gun and stamp, not the without the artificially inflated costs associated with a stupid ban >:(.

I actually had "...and short barrels" in my post before submitting it.  But when I thought about it, the Sig brace would probably fill that SBR itch for me.  The F/A I shot was a 10" barreled Colt Commando.  Barrel length didnt really do much for me.  I have a 14.5" with a pinned comp to make 16".  Feels plenty short enough for me, personally

Suppressors would be more to my liking.  My experience with them is just as limited, but I liked it enough to want some of my own.

But I do want a Serbu Super Shorty, just for shits and giggles.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I stash spare pairs of socks everywhere, car, truck, BOB, hunting pack. Nothing will ruin your day like dirty/wet socks
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#17]
sometimes I wait around and smell my own farts...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I stash spare pairs of socks everywhere, car, truck, BOB, hunting pack. Nothing will ruin your day like dirty/wet socks
View Quote

Yep.  I keep a few pair in the car, along with another pair of shoes.  

Nothing pisses me off more than getting a foot soaking wet at the beginning of a 10 hour shift...

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#19]

I have spoken behind another persons back. Because I didn't have the knowledge to deal with his situation.
I've made friends here that I would have never crossed paths with in normal life.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Best wings are red wings and if you are getting them from the shithole you are doing it wrong.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I had a friend with a terrible alcohol problem. Good guy, but he got so bad I started avoiding him. He'd invite me over, but I'd decline because I just didn't want to see him do that to himself.

He hung himself.

Some of his family has said things to me like, "I'm glad he had a friend like you," but I really wasn't a very good friend.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I had a friend with a terrible alcohol problem. Good guy, but he got so bad I started avoiding him. He'd invite me over, but I'd decline because I just didn't want to see him do that to himself.

View Quote

He hung himself.

Some of his family has said things to me like, "I'm glad he had a friend like you," but I really wasn't a very good friend.
my fiance has a best friend who grew up with her for years and they were closer than any two could be. she got into drugs and started doing stupid shit separating herself from friends, she kept going to rehab, kept relapsing.

calls for a place to crash, we wouldn't let her come here because we don't trust her around our shit. now we got a wedding to plan and she doesn't want this person who a few years ago she wanted to be her maid of honor even at the wedding.

things change, it sucks but people do some dumb shit and you can't always be there for them. the SO had her back for so many years and the girl always screwed her over, canceled on her, or got back into drugs after countless promises. now its to the point where no fucks are given.

if he did something like hang herself it would suck, and i'm sure it would affect the SO similar to how it affected you, but you can't always stay with a sinking ship. people can be toxic and sometimes you just got to bail. there is a point where they can't come back from and once they pass that point... there's not much you could do for them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Did the first post say " No judgement" what is said. Shouldn't be second guessed.

You might have a opinion but it was asked that you keep it to yourself.  Meaning no disrespect.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I trolled a bunch of arfcommers that I shouldn't have. After I knew I was part of it. That wasn't right.

I have spoken behind another persons back. Because I didn't have the knowledge to deal with his situation.

I've made friends here that I would have never crossed paths with in normal life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He hung himself.

View Quote

I have been through this same scenario.

Good dude, but it became difficult to be around the guy.   I didn't expect the suicide but looking back there were a lot of warning signs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He hung himself.

View Quote

My best friend is like that.  I worry about the future.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Bought a bunch of tongue today, because it was in the "on sale RIGHT NOW before it spoils" part of the meat section for less than a buck a pound.

I am tossing it in the pressure cooker and making Lengua tamales and not telling the S/O what is in them... because he won't eat them if he knows.
View Quote

How did the tongue turn out?  Never tried it but would give it a shot?  Did the old man enjoy dinner?

Hope you receive the replacement hammer in mail today?  Happy joy joy, a package waiting in the mail just for you Mr. Wolf!

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#28]
I keep watching this video again and again . Thanks Cpt. Morgan .
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Talked stuff out with SO and it was good. We both apologized. I think he realized I was upset about 90% of what I posted b/c it was the same 2 or 3 things upsetting me over and over. He asked that I talk to him more and to make sure I have his attention.

He has started spending more time with us which has cheered me up beyond belief. I even reminded him that some of our BEST family time is FREE- go for walks, go swimming, play a board game, light saber duel, etc.

We both, imho, needed to be reminded that both of our primary's love languages are not the same. His is touch followed by words of affirmation, which means when I am unhappy and touch less or talk less, it is hard on him. With mine being quality time followed by acts of service, and I do not get any time from him for either, I feel taken for granted and neglected. We are both speaking the other's primary more, which is ratcheting up the happiness and closeness.

P.S. When we were talking things out, I reminded him that once I was being more active and setting aside time for my hobbies, I was not so quick to get angry and stay that way. The more I move, the better I feel and the more positive I am. The more I craft or shoot my bow, the more patient I am in other areas of my life and the creativity of the crafting really puts me in a happy place.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do this enough times that he stops "looking" at them and just sub consciously catches them...

After the conditioning period has been reached say 4-7 jelly beans I toss up a licorice one...

It is the only time my dog ever growls and spits out the jelly bean I love it...

-snip-

Ed

So that's why Niki died at 16 and Tank at 13

didn't know that. what is it the skin?

Ed

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I actually had "...and short barrels" in my post before submitting it.  But when I thought about it, the Sig brace would probably fill that SBR itch for me.  The F/A I shot was a 10" barreled Colt Commando.  Barrel length didnt really do much for me.  I have a 14.5" with a pinned comp to make 16".  Feels plenty short enough for me, personally

Suppressors would be more to my liking.  My experience with them is just as limited, but I liked it enough to want some of my own.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

d.  But as fun as it was, I don't see myself ever getting into personally owning any, when I get back to free America.  Now suppressors?  Yes, please.

and SBR's

the most useful things.

I've shoot a lot of F/A. But the one I'm in love with is the Thompson. Getting 6 Cops lined up and all of a sudden you all think your back in Prohibition working for Al Capone on Valentines Day.

None of the modern day guns ever gave me that big of a smile.

Ed

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:40:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

He hung himself.

Try to forgive yourself.  I've worked with many alcoholics and I can say that full blown alcoholics will not change until the pain of staying the same is too much to bear.  I highly doubt if he had called you and said, Buddy I have a nose around my neck, you would have hung up on him.

*ETA*  A really good movie to watch for those who have friends living with addiction is "Clean and Sober" with Michael Keaton.  It will drive home that the only person who has the power to fix things is the addict.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Talked stuff out with SO and it was good. We both apologized. I think he realized I was upset about 90% of what I posted b/c it was the same 2 or 3 things upsetting me over and over. He asked that I talk to him more and to make sure I have his attention.

He has started spending more time with us which has cheered me up beyond belief. I even reminded him that some of our BEST family time is FREE- go for walks, go swimming, play a board game, light saber duel, etc.

We both, imho, needed to be reminded that both of our primary's love languages are not the same. His is touch followed by words of affirmation, which means when I am unhappy and touch less or talk less, it is hard on him. With mine being quality time followed by acts of service, and I do not get any time from him for either, I feel taken for granted and neglected. We are both speaking the other's primary more, which is ratcheting up the happiness and closeness.

P.S. When we were talking things out, I reminded him that once I was being more active and setting aside time for my hobbies, I was not so quick to get angry and stay that way. The more I move, the better I feel and the more positive I am. The more I craft or shoot my bow, the more patient I am in other areas of my life and the creativity of the crafting really puts me in a happy place.
View Quote
High five!

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have any illusions that I could have saved him, just wish I would have spent more time with him.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I have loved and lost.

I have a weird place in my heart for antique stained glass.

I have a thing for women between the ages of 21 and 25 (The age group where they like to have a good time and don't have kids).

I think that the Mini-30 is a sweet rifle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't have any illusions that I could have saved him, just wish I would have spent more time with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear you.  I too had a friend, matron of honor at my wedding) who drank too much.  That coupled with her yelling at her kids and her pathetic drunk husband made me pull away.  She slipped on ice and drowned 3 years ago.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Aaaaaand we're off on the Arfcom weird-guy contest folks...

Quoted:
I peed on my wife's legs when she had her eyes closed while washing her hair while we were both in the shower.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I spent the day loading my daughter's junk in a mere 12 foot box truck for a move.

She wasn't finished packing as predicted, she has more crap than can be shoehorned in and some amazingly crappy furniture that belongs in the trash can.  On fire.
View Quote

I caught my apartment dumpster on fire once .
I had thrown the ashes from the smoker into the dumpster when back inside to change for work .
Came out and that bitch was leaping flames
Thanks for reminding me
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Deep down, I am kind of happy my GF ended our relationship. I don't know that I wanted to marry her but I didn't want to give up the regular pie. We still had fun together and all that, but her family was too crazy, and her mom was a real controlling bitch.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hung himself.

I've had to quit worrying about a couple of my friends. We are all adults, I reached out a couple of times.
If they call one day, great. If they never do, that's OK.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I've had to quit worrying about a couple of my friends. We are all adults, I reached out a couple of times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hung himself.

That's pretty much how I approach most things these days. I just concentrate on family. My buddy's completely aware of his actions; he just chooses to not do anything about it.  The only thing keeping him around is his mom. He's always said that when she kicks the bucket, he'll probably leave town and never come back.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-snip-

Ed

Ed

That's why I said can be. Causes kidney failure for some strange reason. I had to induce vomiting with one dog because I didn't know better.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've shoot a lot of F/A. But the one I'm in love with is the Thompson. Getting 6 Cops lined up and all of a sudden you all think your back in Prohibition working for Al Capone on Valentines Day.

Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and SBR's

the most useful things.

Ed

They won't let us shoot ours
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#47]

Well since we're not judging up in here:

Today,  my not-a-girlfriend went to get something from the fridge. In doing so she accidentally knocked the container of vanilla yogurt out and onto the floor,  where it henceforth burst open, ejaculating vanilla yogurt onto her bare feet. I kind of like vanilla yogurt, so....
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:43:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Today,  my not-a-girlfriend went to get something from the fridge. In doing so she accidentally knocked the container of vanilla yogurt out and onto the floor,  where it henceforth burst open, ejaculating vanilla yogurt onto her bare feet. I kind of like vanilla yogurt, so....
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:48:18 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Um no, not exactly the course of events that transpired next. But props for that song, it's catchy
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hung himself.

99% of my friends are the type that you won't ever hear from unless you take the time to call THEM or they are fucked up drunk... then they call you at 0300 on a work night.

I've given up on most of them.. Will probably feel bad, but not surprised, when their Obits it the newspaper.

Oddly enough, the person I keep up with the most is an ARFcommer that I have never met face to face or over the phone ,via text.
Page / 29
Top Top