Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
People in the comments losing their minds lol. Apparently people dont understand this symbol

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
BuckMKII: India is another shithole.
View Quote
Well when a bunch of Englishmen moved here they instituted democratic institutions and rule of of law as per their culture.
When a bunch of Indians move here, what do you think they will institute as per their culture?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well when a bunch of Englishmen moved here they instituted democratic institutions and rule of of law as per their culture.
When a bunch of Indians move here, what do you think they will institute as per their culture?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
BuckMKII: India is another shithole.
Ironic post is ironic.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Alien: Let's all take a giant shit on the beach because we're too fucking stupid to realize how important modern sanitation is in a massively overpopulated country and then let's go conceive another child.

(FYI this is a poop documentary video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
View Quote
Indoor plumbing was invented in India thousands of years before Christ.  Man, what a missed opportunity that was.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Been there, seen it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#6]
India is a super mega god level shithole. Its what you'd get by combining the shit powers of every other shithole on the planet and concentrating them in one geographic region.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Have you ever met an Indian that came here and was not A) Hardworking B) Smart?   The college grads come here to leave their shithole.  I grew up near an Indian family in NJ in the 70's.  Besides being the world worst tippers to a paperboy and having a stinky house (curry) they were super smart and wanted better for their children.

And finally they're mostly Hindu.   Peaceful people that typically don't smoke or drink alcohol.

Quoted:
And for some reason we can't seem to bring these people here fast enough. Why? I have no idea why we need to import thousands of these people who have ruined their own country. Imagine what they see when they see clean rivers. Garbage dumps?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Powerkicker: The Indians I’ve met in the US seem to be smart, ambitious and productive. That’s how immigration is suppose to work. When it comes to
Mexico, we get the day workers
View Quote
@Powerkicker

No, let me explain how immigration works:

When Katrina hit, who was left in the city, and who bugged out first?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have you ever met an Indian that came here and was not A) Hardworking B) Smart?   The college grads come here to leave their shithole.  I grew up near an Indian family in NJ in the 70's.  Besides being the world worst tippers to a paperboy and having a stinky house (curry) they were super smart and wanted better for their children.

And finally they're mostly Hindu.   Peaceful people that typically don't smoke or drink alcohol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
And for some reason we can't seem to bring these people here fast enough. Why? I have no idea why we need to import thousands of these people who have ruined their own country. Imagine what they see when they see clean rivers. Garbage dumps?
They all seem to run subways or run down motels here......
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh look! There is Dave from Dell customer service, he must be on break
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Indoor plumbing was invented in India thousands of years before Christ.  Man, what a missed opportunity that was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Alien: Let's all take a giant shit on the beach because we're too fucking stupid to realize how important modern sanitation is in a massively overpopulated country and then let's go conceive another child.

(FYI this is a poop documentary video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
What is your point? The ancient Greeks had plumbing too, and yet they are not shitting in the streets today...
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I work with an Indian engineer that recently started with the company.  The dude is never on time, loses everything he touches, and is already well known for trying to get others to do his work. What a freakin' trainwreck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Watched the video.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#14]
There's one river that you won't see Jeremy Wade fishing on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]
But will it catch on fire like the rivers in China?

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#16]
My brother in law did a student exchange with an Indian family.

Kid that came here was raised in such a high level of luxury that he didn't know how to tie his shoes, he had servants that did that for him. He couldn't handle himself on a day to day basis. Now my BIL isn't poor, he's a partner at a decent sized law firm and the kid was so mad that he didn't have a servant that he went home after a few weeks.

Nephew that went to India got so violently ill, he was on a plane back to town inside of two weeks. He lived inside a walled compound and hated it, hated leaving the compound to go into the public even more. How was India I asked him..."Filthy" was all he would say.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeremyahu:Indoor plumbing was invented in India thousands of years before Christ.  Man, what a missed opportunity that was.

DCV_117: What is your point? The ancient Greeks had plumbing too, and yet they are not shitting in the streets today...
View Quote
Man, what a missed opportunity that was.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
People in the comments losing their minds lol. Apparently people dont understand this symbol

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284035/lolindia-645784.JPG
View Quote
Good luck to you too!

Indians are also the first Caucasians, having originated from the  Caucasus Mountains
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted for truth.  The EPA sometimes oversteps their authority, but they are necessary, because some people suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the EPA. Taxation is theft
Unfortunately, as much as I don't trust the government to do the right thing, I also don't trust people to do the right thing.
Quoted for truth.  The EPA sometimes oversteps their authority, but they are necessary, because some people suck.
Nope #taxationistheft

We're on arf, get with the program.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Washington DC?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't really define that as a river anymore. What's a word for stream of wet garbage and disease?
Washington DC?
[rimshot]
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Man, what a missed opportunity that was.
View Quote
DragonGoddess, is that you?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nope #taxationistheft

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the EPA. Taxation is theft
Unfortunately, as much as I don't trust the government to do the right thing, I also don't trust people to do the right thing.
Nope #taxationistheft

You could make a good argument that private individuals suing polluters would do a better job than the EPA.

Muh water rights
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#23]
It was hard to surpass the pollution levels of the Ganges river but the Yamuna did it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Yet we can save the planet by making my pickup get 0.5 better MPG.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yet we can save the planet by making my pickup get 0.5 better MPG.
View Quote

Scientology has the answer!
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd make a fortune selling Brita water filters there.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My Dr is of Indian descent, what's your point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, people use them for doctors!
My Dr is of Indian descent, what's your point?
Yeah, my cardiologist, too. Educated at some of the finest universities in the U. S., and his wall is covered in diplomas and certificates and awards. I can't pronounce his first name, but he is a really good doctor.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#28]
This is the reason the EPA exists.

I know they go overboard lots of the time but if they didn't exist it would be this way here too because companies and people are destructive.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know they go overboard lots of the time but if they didn't exist it would be this way here too because companies and people are destructive.
View Quote
When the EPA was founded in 1970, we already collectively had better public water and hygiene than India does today.

You may be right in that "theoretically" its why the EPA exists and I'm sure it says such on their mission statement, but in reality there's much stronger cultural foundations at play.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
When the EPA was founded in 1970, we already collectively had better public water and hygiene than India does today.

You may be right in that "theoretically" its why the EPA exists and I'm sure it says such on their mission statement, but in reality there's much stronger cultural foundations at play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All you have to do is look at the Superfund sites throughout the US to see what companies will do when left unchecked.

I don't like the EPA but I do understand why they exist.  India didn't pollute those rivers to that extent in a year.  Look into what happened to the forests in California during the mining boom...they virtually disappeared.  In the end profit wins over natural resource preservation.

That is why the EPA exists.

Again, I don't like it but I understand why things are the way they are.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't think there is a single ABC store in our county that isn't owned and operated by Indians.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All you have to do is look at the Superfund sites throughout the US to see what companies will do when left unchecked.

I don't like the EPA but I do understand why they exist.  India didn't pollute those rivers to that extent in a year.  Look into what happened to the forests in California during the mining boom...they virtually disappeared.  In the end profit wins over natural resource preservation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a short read, if you are interested in challenging your beliefs.

https://mises.org/library/environmentalism-and-economic-freedom-case-private-property-rights
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cricket, samosa chat, and knifings?
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Google: dead bodies in the Ganges river.

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#35]
If only someone would do the needful by sending bobs and vagene.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Yuck wouldn't wade through that river even if it was just to sniff Taylor Swift's farts
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How the hell don't these people put something in place to try and clean the river?
View Quote
Because freedom, fuck the epa
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yuck wouldn't wade through that river even if it was just to sniff Taylor Swift's farts
View Quote
Let's not get crazy
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All you have to do is watch the videos posted here and elsewhere where the "government" is the entity tasked with cleaning up issues to see how wrong you are.

The EPA did not fix our pollution issues.  State and local communities got together and fixed them.   Individual people made individual choices and helped fix those issues.

Oh and stop saying "companies" because a company is a legal entity that can't pollute anything.   PEOPLE pollute and the best solution to ass holes who have no regard for the environment, whether they are people who are running a business or individuals defecating in public, is not some poorly managed bureaucracy in D.C. but the actions of those in the communities closest to the problem.

You can have a dozen entities similar to the EPA but if your people have no regard for their lands, resources, or themselves, as you see in India, China, and elsewhere, it won't make a lick of good.

Likewise, you could disband the EPA today and we wouldn't revert back to burning rivers tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I feel inbreeding is extremely common there, it’s the only thing that can explain the utter retardation.

Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Damn, even Lifestraw looks at that and goes nope, nope, nope.
View Quote
If you boiled the water your end up with gunpowder
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#42]
They polluted their river making cheap disposable batteries for us.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#43]
"Such a rich and diverse beautiful country ..."

Says every virtue signalling hipster douche nozzle to ever go there as they struggle to find something nice to say.

As if they are saying "I know Gandhi is about the only thing that liberal socialists can come up with as a positive example so I have got to really sell this place..."   so again "such a beautiful country."

Meanwhile I can think of no better example of the devide between rich and poor than that shithole.

Not to mention what happened when the muslims came knocking.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Indians I’ve met in the US seem to be smart, ambitious and productive. That’s how immigration is suppose to work. When it comes to
Mexico, we get the day workers
View Quote
yet they are overwhelmingly leftist

does being smart, ambitious and productive make up for wanting to destroy our way of life
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Pretty sad when a person bathes in THAT to smell BETTER.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I feel inbreeding is extremely common there, it’s the only thing that can explain the utter retardation.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BMSJs1Pq3pg/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
like china-man, india-man's line is an evolutionary dead end
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#47]
India is a country with thousands of starving people surrounded by cows.  Literally surrounded by meat on the hoof.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I expect this much from Nuclear Power where people shit in the streets.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
that makes one of us.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Brain drain

It's a huge issue with immigration that is hardly ever talked about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're talking about a country where the concept of a "flush toilet" is not universally accepted and in fact there is substantial resistance to using them.

We get the SMARTEST people India has to offer,  via immigration.   What's left in India is on average considerably less intelligent than those who are bright enough to leave for a better life elsewhere.

In short, it's a country filled with hundreds of millions of dullards.   Expect no great feats of environmental remediation out of them.
Brain drain

It's a huge issue with immigration that is hardly ever talked about.
I worked with an engineer a couple years ago that was of Indian decent. He was American born but his folks came her in the 70's (dad was a dr.). He went back to India with his parents to visit family still there. After he came back he said he was never going back (nasty place according to him) and that his family all looked at him and his dad as winning lottery tickets. Apparently his relatives over there were trying to get him to sponsor various cousins for US immigration (I guess it's easier when someone here vouches for you).  His take was that anyone with enough education or motivation was getting the hell out of that country.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top