Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I almost started a thread on this article. "Idaho: Where we actually tell Californians to fuck off."
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah sorry I dont need her starting a commie mobile home park near us. There are at least two long term RV parks within  20 miles of where she is.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's stopping her from buying a small postage stamp sized piece of dirt to park the thing on?
View Quote

Likely cost - even a small dirt lot here has gotten expensive especially for someone trying to live like she appears to be.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#4]
American gypsies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's a trailer. You can't just park your trailer wherever you want and live there. It was called a "secondary home" because it was on somebody else's property that wasn't zoned or taxed for a second permanent residence.
View Quote
I have to agree.  i wouldn't want to wake up and find a neighbor in my single family zoned area all of a sudden had a complete stranger erecting a tiny house on the next door lot (in addition to the the normal house).  Sure, one may be OK.  But it could very easily spiral.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Interesting fact for the day: Tomato seeds pass through the human digestive system and sewage treatment plant intact and sprout readily in hot humid conditions.
View Quote

Would that make the secondary plants turdmato plants?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing like a zoning thread to bring the secret liberals out to support the state.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's not a tiny home, it's a camper.
View Quote

Exactly, wheels and axles isn't permanent.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top