Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in a place that looks fairly conservative.  We currently have no elected democrats in office at the county level and will vote about 94% for Trump.

But looks can be deceiving.  The no elected democrats is not really true.  Many were originally elected as democrats, only to change shirt color as trends changed.  When our county judge resigned, the county commissioners voted to replace him with a "republican" who had only voted in a republican primary once in their life.  When the republican party chose a different candidate to represent us in the election (by precinct chair vote, as it was too late to hold a primary), he not only has failed to endorse the republican candidate, but attacked him, gone on public record that the system that failed to nominate him (the precinct chairs) is corrupt.  Then funded a democratic challenger with a side deal that the democrat will step down so the commissioners can put him back on the bench.  My next door neighbor is the neighboring county's sheriff - he went out of his way to get me to endorse this democrat with a red shirt.  This son of a bitch interim judge is going to get us a democrat in the highest political elected office in the county - because corrupt democrats are good and honest republicans are "corrupt".  

---
I only have one issue with the republican candidate.  While he is pro gun - he is actively against citizens organizing to protect themselves.  I think his quote is - that is the last thing we need, a bunch of men running around with guns playing militia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Proving my point that guy most likely to win is the guy with the least to lose
View Quote

Not at all. The point is not about who wins but about who acts and when. Eventually, when pushed enough, even the most timid accountant can go full  H.L. Mencken. Then, the winning and losing falls on different parameters.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Target #1 is the person with bullhorn directing the mob to do mob things.   Evacuate the brain case for maximum psychological effect.
View Quote

IIRC this is sniper 101 for the Marine sniper school.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Which is, what I surmise, the newb wants people to say.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just won't say what I'm thinking should my posts be brought up in court.

Negative, I just get tired of the repetitive goofy shit I read in these threads, especially when it’s paired with the endless Monday morning quarterbacking of someone like Rittenhouse, or even the McCloskeys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, the Israeli model works for them.  Gut shoot the guy with the Molotov.  Wait till he shows up at a hospital.  Then interrogate him till he leads you up the ladder.  After he outs everyone, then he can get medical attention.

I don't think we will ever be doing that in America.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You speak with extreme certainty and zero knowledge of individual circumstances. I have one person in my neighborhood that I can count on.. the rest are either old, cranky liberals or young, BLM-signs-in-the-yard liberals. All this talk of organized fire teams having each other's backs is higher fantasy than the original scenario.  

And no, "just move" isn't a realistic response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hogwash. First off, the violent ones will be dead. Second, the entire neighborhood will be on watch. Ever heard of something called "Neighborhood Watch"? There's a reason they call it that. Duh.

You speak with extreme certainty and zero knowledge of individual circumstances. I have one person in my neighborhood that I can count on.. the rest are either old, cranky liberals or young, BLM-signs-in-the-yard liberals. All this talk of organized fire teams having each other's backs is higher fantasy than the original scenario.  

And no, "just move" isn't a realistic response.

This. I have little interest in joining a "militia" with a bunch of strangers. But I would like to have an organized response ahead of time if my neighborhood looks to become Mostly Peaceful (tm). That's impossible with my central Austin neighbors for the most part.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So...if someone in the crowd pops say... a smoke grenade, or 10 of them. In the ensuing confusion gunfire is heard and when the smoke clears there are bodies everywhere. Who fired the shots?

View Quote

The fairy fuckin ' godmother.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Negative, I just get tired of the repetitive goofy shit I read in these threads, especially when it’s paired with the endless Monday morning quarterbacking of someone like Rittenhouse, or even the McCloskeys.
View Quote

But what’s also repetitive and goofy is the old “you’re just an angry keyboard warrior in your basement who won’t do anything” meme. We get it. You’re edgy and a super operator.  Thanks for letting us all know.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

You're better off not fighting that battle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.

That's the problem.

If you fight that battle and win (drop a dozen and the rest GTFO), the law will see to it that your life is over. If you fight that battle and lose, the mob will ensure that your life is over.

^ you're saying you'd let them burn your house down?
Question, as you run out into the street and they start beating you, your wife, and kids, at what point will you fight back?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Suppressed 22 in the balls from cover not attributable to your home.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I did not see many people running for their lives in the Kenoshaw videos.  They are growing more and more accustom to gunfire it appears - perhaps that is why the powers that direct them are having them explode fireworks - so when guns start going off they will not realize the shit just hit the fan.  
---
I personally have worried a bit about arson.  I have had a shit load of stuff stolen from my ranch over the years. It has all been "entitlement" thefts so far.  He is not using it, so who will care if we steel it - we deserve the money more than he does.   Most were old tractor implements stolen for scrap iron), or stuff from a mostly deserted ranch house.  If I did get some game cams and got good pictures, odds are nobody would go to jail for long - but the chance of a random fire would go up 100 fold.  As for "random" fires, we had over 100 tons of feed burn one Thanksgiving.  At least I am completely sure that one was not intentional, but having gone through 2 fires - I tend to believe arson would be a simple crime for an asshole to get away with.
View Quote

Arson is never a default determination. If there isn't positive eyewitness, confessional, or clear physical evidence left for the fire marshal who is usually a sworn police officer and detective, as well as a firefighter, cannot declare it arson. So it is actually pretty easy to get away with. And then even if it's clearly arson, connecting it to a particular suspect is a whole other level of difficulty to surmount.

What saves most arson investigations is that nutty firebugs and crazy revenge arsonists aren't all that smart and aren't running on careful planning software in any case. Someone who wasn't nutty and emotionally invested in fire-setting because they are nuts, but was setting shit on fire dispassionately and with purpose, could conceivably get away with it for a long, long time or even forever.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How do you even deal with a mob that size threatening to burn you out? You can drop a few, but they're just going to Zergling rush you.
View Quote

We've already learned that the magic number of rioters you need to shoot before they back off is three.

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not at all. The point is not about who wins but about who acts and when. Eventually, when pushed enough, even the most timid accountant can go full  H.L. Mencken. Then, the winning and losing falls on different parameters.
View Quote

“Eventually” is a very common refrain.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So stop reading them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

You pop a few, the rest will scatter. They aren't brave.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eventually is that point when the cost of doing nothing becomes greater than the cost of doing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But what’s also repetitive and goofy is the old “you’re just an angry keyboard warrior in your basement who won’t do anything” meme. We get it. You’re edgy and a super operator.  Thanks for letting us all know.
View Quote

Agreed, both are repetitive and goofy.  No argument from me on that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

View Quote

North Dakota represent! You pretty much typify every ND'er I met while I was there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Drop more than a few instead then? I mean if they have you surrounded it's not like evacuating is all that great a plan conversely.

Not to mention, last time I checked the only time you can have too much ammo is when you are drowning or on fire, and well , it sounds like they plan to light you on fire so you may as well get rid of as much of it as you can as quickly as you can (may as well start with loaded mags for ease of course)
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So stop reading them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So stop reading them.

It’s pretty much all that gets posted around here since March.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome  to the internet?
Maybe a newspaper  is what you seek.  You  have to wait a day.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There have been plenty of instances over the last four months when that has proven to be demonstrably false.

Never under estimate your opponent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:04:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
just remember after you deal with the mob, prepare to deal with the Armored troop carriers and full stack of the local, state, and federal swat teams coming through your door.
View Quote

First one goon squad, then another...
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There have been plenty of instances over the last four months when that has proven to be demonstrably false.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. The Kenosha Kid shot a few and they just kept coming.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Bring it on
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:06:53 PM EDT
[#26]
You have a suppressed 22 right?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You call Billy Bob and his friends and invite them over for a party.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lighting a molotov cocktail would be demonstrating capacity, capability and intent, yes? Correct me if I'm wrong, buuut that's a green light, yes?
View Quote

Damned right. It would be an indisputable defense in most cases.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So stop reading them.

Yet, after five months of reading this repetitive goofy crap, you decided to make an account.

Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

One man vs a mob is retarded, just bad tactics.

But if that's how you chose to take your stand, that's what you get.

Better approach is having local quick response teams of friends that can flank the mobs and get at them from other angles if things go sideways.

To paraphrase an earlier post;
"How do you assault that objective?  You just threw a Molotov, and now *someone* just shot you in the pelvic girdle from a random direction and *someone* else is now picking off anyone who pulls out a firearm"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is some truth here.  a single house is very difficult to defend realistically without a team.  all it takes is one cocktail getting on the roof.

One man vs a mob is retarded, just bad tactics.

But if that's how you chose to take your stand, that's what you get.

Better approach is having local quick response teams of friends that can flank the mobs and get at them from other angles if things go sideways.

To paraphrase an earlier post;
"How do you assault that objective?  You just threw a Molotov, and now *someone* just shot you in the pelvic girdle from a random direction and *someone* else is now picking off anyone who pulls out a firearm"

Tactics win the day.

Must be nice to have friends in neighborhood who've got your back
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

What we have seen is that when some get shot, the others start to take it seriously. When Kyle starting laying them out the others decide not to close distance.

However, the right answer is community defense, where the armed men of the community (and some of the more capable women) take up arms as a group.

The other factor is the DAs and LEOs, who often seem more interested in protecting rioters than stopping riots. It seems to me a community response is needed to deal with them as well.

Note that the left has decided on the mob. We didn't decide that, but at some point it naturally becomes mob vs mob. And at some point it makes sense to become proactive.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can you imagine how effective a few belt fed 12ga implacments with 00 buck would be at crowd control?
View Quote

I've got a pistol grip classic 11-87 that holds 11 rounds of 00 2 3/4 and it's pretty fast loading. Keep a cylinder choke in it unless I'm turkey hunting.

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

View Quote

You won't fight to protect your family and home. What kind of a wimp would do such a thing?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Very interesting conversation being had here tonight.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Christ I hope I never have to count on you in a fight....
View Quote

He'd shoot you in the leg to slow you down while he ran off.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is Atlanta in the South?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Notice how they arent pulling this shit in the South?

No coincidence.

Is Atlanta in the South?
Yup, the DA or special prosecutor is going to throw you and your rights under the bus to appease the mob, just like any other place.

Routine stuff that would have been a complete non-incident a year ago, not even worth adding a third or fourth sentence to a police report, could now easily become the next flashpoint and rallying cry for these groups carrying out these mob actions.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love the reference.

Hopefully their buddy catching a round in the face changes their mind.  Sooner or later this is going to happen.  10-15 dead terrorists, and 1 dead homeowner whose wife and kids will perish in the ensuing arson fire.  Then all bets are off.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's the problem.

View Quote

Time to change your panties, pussy boy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Rural South has guns and backhoes and plenty of places to dig holes.
View Quote

And i run both quite well...
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And yet, Kenosha...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hardly. These aren't Japanese banzai soldiers awaiting glory by dying for the Emperor. Unless you somehow draw the short stick of confronting the hardest or the hard leftists, these are the same guys who call the police when their shoes catch on fire and get their lines busted up by four cops bum rushing them.

Yep.  These aren't hardened warriors who have watched buddies die with pieces of them missing.   When they see a comrade screaming in pain rolling on the ground holding a wouded body part they are not likely to have the training or motivation to stand there and take it themselves.

Maybe after many many engagements, but not right now.

And yet, Kenosha...
Kyle was holding his fire and trying his best to stay well within existing self-defense law. Yet into the wringer he went. Point taken. If I'm going into the wringer anyway, might as well accomplish something.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is there a flammable liquid that won't melt water balloons?  Alcohol, I suppose, but it won't burn dramatically.
View Quote

95% alcohol burns with an invisible flame during daylight. It's every bit as dramatically aflame as gasoline would be, even more in a sense, but you can't see it except some wavery heat distortions. You can easily be running and run right into your own personal reprise of the Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego story without the miracle protection. You can shape and blow soda glass with a little perfume bottle alcohol lamp; it burns way hotter than gasoline in STP situations.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Yeah. It’s gonna be extremely clear which side I’m on.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Other problem being that was a fucking movie.

At any rate, Wyatt had 3+ pals watching his ass the whole time.
View Quote
One of whom was a legitimately scary pistolero who was on borrowed time with no fucks left to give.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...if someone in the crowd pops say... a smoke grenade, or 10 of them. In the ensuing confusion gunfire is heard and when the smoke clears there are bodies everywhere. Who fired the shots?

I guess they got miracled dead, gunny.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off, but you never know.

I would be shocked if all the cases of self defense prosecuted get off.

And even if they do, they'll be in deep debt and ruined. No consequence for the DA's and people attempting these lynchings so they'll keep doing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You drop a few, they will leave.

For that night, sure.. but now I'm jammed up, possibly in custody, and my wife is home alone for the reprisal wave. These fucks don't learn and they don't take 'no' for an answer.

I'm not saying I won't fight that fight, just saying there are not a lot of good outcomes here.

Complete and utter nonsense. You think you'll be alone in this fight? How many million has Kyle's defense team been able to raise? How many patriots are willing to stand up for you and protect your wife? More than they have, that's for damn sure. Besides, my wife is more likely to start pulling the trigger and not stop until there's nobody left to shoot at.

Kyle was alone fighting and he is alone in jail. Maybe he gets some money thrown his way now. Little late for that. He lost his freedom, he may or may not get it back. I am sure of the many charged there will be some convictions.

Yes I think if it comes to it, I'll be alone.

There is many like us, sure but we aren't united and organized.

He was alone because the concept of a battle buddy and team tactics weren't impressed upon him. Besides, while he may be incarcerated, he is absolutely NOT alone. He's got millions of well wishers (and people donating to his cause). He will be freed most likely sooner than later. He's the poster boy for the right to self defense, he won't get convicted of anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off, but you never know.

I would be shocked if all the cases of self defense prosecuted get off.

And even if they do, they'll be in deep debt and ruined. No consequence for the DA's and people attempting these lynchings so they'll keep doing it.

A lot of you guys need to get over this wank fantasy that your life is going to fade off beautifully into the sunset on 100 acres and a private pond surrounded by grandkids with cane poles and ice cream cones.

If that's you right now then congratulations, enjoy it because you earned it. If you think that's going to be you in 25 years then you have a big old nasty pill to swallow because we've only been doing this shit for 7 months and look where we're at. You won't be allowed to pursue that future for yourself, facist.

It's becoming more and more obvious that we are going to have to secure that dream for our kids because our job is going to be one of restoration.

"I'm in debt, I'm ruined boo fucking hoo hoo." None of that matters when being a rich old happy fat fuck isn't an option anyway. You're in debt? You're ruined? GOOD. That's when it's time for YOU to take the fight to THEM.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#47]
And to think people here laughed about having Beta-Mags and D60s just 8 months ago.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#48]
let them burn it down, I'll get my insurance money and GTFO of town.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I felt scared.  They were threatening to burn my house down.  I thought me and my family were going to die.  I am not sure what happened.

I want to speak to my lawyer.

End of statement.
View Quote

IANAL, but I don't think that part would be wise.  If you are not sure about what happened, then how do you defend your actions?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I love the reference.

Hopefully their buddy catching a round in the face changes their mind.  Sooner or later this is going to happen.  10-15 dead terrorists, and 1 dead homeowner whose wife and kids will perish in the ensuing arson fire.  Then all bets are off.
View Quote

Nvm  but ya
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top