Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:24:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So we're just forgetting that he cheated and also got beat 2x by the greatest doofus in the NFL, Eli Manning
View Quote

And he took a subpar team and made them Superbowl champs in one season

Love him or hate him he gets results.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Dude is going to run out of fingers
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was no other way this was going to end... Brady has 7 fucking superbowl rings.

Dude is going to run out of fingers

Well he does have toes and other appendages...  
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LOL libs triggered white man won. LOL
View Quote

But NOT triggered by the Chiefs team name.

Lol
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:27:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Negative ghost rider. And here is why.

If Tom was a rookie in 1970 instead of 2000 we would be Brady who?

#1 Rules have been tweaked to favor the offensive passing game alot since the Mel Blount rule of 1978 and esp the fantasy football rule changes.

#2 the Giants beat Tom twice and both times it was said due to pressure up the middle from the Giants D-line. Hence the Purple people eater, Orange crush, Doomsday defense, Raiders defense, and the Steel Curtain would have ate Brady up and spit him out!!!!!!!

#3 If you move Joe Montana, Dan Marino, and John Elway forward to the rules Brady played with, they would exceed Brady's records and reduce what Brady has accomplished. Brady is only where he is because of the rules he has played under and again lasted as long as he has because rules against hitting the sissy pussy quaterbacks.

Not saying Brady is not great, just not the GOAT because of the rules Brady played under.

That and some coin will get you a cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:28:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who's the other 4
View Quote

1. Tom Brady
2. Tom Brady
3. Tom Brady
4. Tom Brady
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Did anyone bend the knee?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So we're just forgetting that he cheated and also got beat 2x by the greatest doofus in the NFL, Eli Manning
View Quote

Don't forget Brady has 5 more rings than Eli. Hell, he has 3 more rings than the Manning Brothers combined. When you have been to 10 Super Bowls you just can't win them all.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Just breaking,

As I said in another thread, I heard from a reliable source that Gisele over-inflated his balls again.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#10]
As a Miami Dolphin fan who grew up knowing Marino was the best; and hating the pats... Brady is obviously the GOAT.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, rules have changed over time...
I grew up watching Bradshaw, and other greats.  
If they played today they would be great, to try and make an argument against Brady is just ignorant.  
Like saying a pro boxer today wouldn't last against bare knuckles fighters back in the day.
Accept the Brady Kool-aid chalice and drink.
G.O.A.T.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

#1 Rules have been tweaked to favor the offensive passing game alot since the Mel Blount rule of 1978 and esp the fantasy football rule changes.

#2 the Giants beat Tom twice and both times it was said due to pressure up the middle from the Giants D-line. Hence the Purple people eater, Orange crush, Doomsday defense, Raiders defense, and the Steel Curtain would have ate Brady up and spit him out!!!!!!!

#3 If you move Joe Montana, Dan Marino, and John Elway forward to the rules Brady played with, they would exceed Brady's records and reduce what Brady has accomplished. Brady is only where he is because of the rules he has played under and again lasted as long as he has because rules against hitting the sissy pussy quaterbacks.

Not saying Brady is not great, just not the GOAT because of the rules Brady played under.

View Quote

And if my grandmother had a cock she’d be my grandfather.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Without a doubt the GOAT.
It's not even worth arguing at this point. To say otherwise is just trolling. I wouldnt waste my time even debating that with someone if they felt otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#14]
who?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:40:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dead anyone bend the knee?
View Quote

The Chiefs, they got their shit pushed in.

And lost.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Montana, Marino, and Elway would likely disagree with you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:41:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
GOAT?   Speak english.
View Quote

Tom Brady's wife sleeps with a goat? Ewww!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#18]
He is the best including across all sports.  More dominant and clutch than Jordan,  Tyson, Gretzky, Tiger woods,  LeBron,  Montana, ali, Chainberlan, Kobe. Tony Hawk , Efron Reyes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If he wins tonight, maybe top 5.
View Quote

Edgelord is edgy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He will win tonight.
He will not retire.
He will play next year and will probably win again.
That is what he does.
View Quote

Tampa Bay is bad ass now with Brady at the helm.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If so it makes you realize how great Eli Manning is after beating him 2x in super bowls
View Quote

2 out of 3 Brady didn't win.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Brady is a tool promoting systemic racism mantra and that make him a POS in my book. Hopefully the NFL goes down in flames.
View Quote

I don’t follow. Are you saying he’s being used as a tool or he is a tool for promoting systemic racism? Either way, can you offer an example?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Brady is the most babied and protected QB in football.
Nfl always helps him.

No way is he the goat.

Would not have lasted a year in the AFC North.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:19:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

An old white coach and his old white QB just stole a SB from a team representing indigenous people. And the coaches last name is Arians.

Its a woke-pocalypse.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:22:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nfl always helps him.

No way is he the goat.

View Quote

Lol he's like 34-9 vs afc north teams
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:23:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Greatness is part skill part strength of character.

Brady is the most skilled person to play the position.

He's also a cheater.

Whatever he does always has an asterisk beside it IMO.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
GOAT?   Speak english.
View Quote
You're not the only one. I constantly have to "urban dictionary" stuff posted on here.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nfl always helps him.

No way is he the goat.

If he had played on a team the AFC North.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:29:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Delicious
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:35:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The way the refs and the commentators all help him and root for him reminds me of the 2020 election.  
View Quote

Not sure what you were watching, but I swore I could hear Romo slurping Mahome’s cock during commercial breaks.

Romo thinks Mahomes is going to win 8 Super Bowls LOL. He actually said it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If he had played on a team the AFC North.
View Quote

Want to move the goal posts some more?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:49:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And lost.

Did anyone else notice the announcers pushing a mahommes win constantly until it was blatantly obvious it wasn't gonna happen?

Seemed like the announcers heavily wanted mahommes/chiefs to win
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#34]
I would take Joe Montana in his prime over Brady any day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:26:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, you obviously smoke good shit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s deliciously ironic to see “Tom won because of the defense”, and “but muh Eli Manning”, in the same thread.

Eli was a mediocre quarterback that surfed on great defenses (so was Peyton’s swansong).
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Best QB I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#40]
KC is pretty much fucked right now, the did it to themselves NFL helped him with all the bad penalty calls.
View All Quotes
KC is pretty much fucked right now, the did it to themselves NFL helped him with all the bad penalty calls.

Quoted:
[b]Quoted:

LOL. Maybe you're watching a different game where the Chiefs are playing a clean game. In my living room KC is killing themselves with one unforced penalty after another.

Chiefs fans whining about getting caught breaking the rules.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#41]
His record speaks for itself. Nobody will ever beat his record of SB wins in our lifetime. Tom Brady actually is the greatest of all time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#42]

“Nein, bikini pics of Gisele are unacceptable! Verboten! Corruptive influence!” - ar15 mods

“This choking pic? I’ll allow it.” - also ar15 mods

Not a Brady fan, but you can’t deny what he’s accomplished or his commitment to excellence.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would take Joe Montana in his prime over Brady any day.
View Quote

Me too.  Brady has had a remarkable career and no doubt is among the best QBs to ever play.  His longevity at the top is truly amazing.  That said there are other amazing QBs as well. Montana played in an era that allowed hitting the QB and receivers and would thrive in today’s game.

Brady’s championships give him as strong a claim as the best but it is really impossible to say.  

His run is freakish. An amazing combination of great play and incredible luck.  We will never see anything like it again in any other sport.  It is so ridiculous it seems scripted.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Brady can’t beat the Giants in a Super Bowl.

It’s impossible.  He has never and will never beat the Giants in a Super Bowl.  

Brady will always remember and wince with regret.

Eli will smile and remember every one of those games fondly.

View Quote

The Giants did beat him.

Those were good games.

I have been waiting 63 years for the Lions to get there........last time was with Bobby Layne in 1957........I was born in 1953 and all I vaguely remember is my dad and uncles jumping around the TV cheering.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#45]
FUCK THE NFL
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Ok

The refs took away what on replay looked like a Tampa interception. The refs in the nfl suck for both teams.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he gets Gronk back and the refs are as loving, I bet he does too.

Ok

The refs took away what on replay looked like a Tampa interception. The refs in the nfl suck for both teams.

That’s fair-ish. The penalties were pretty one sided there for a good bit though. That Suh head shot was egregious.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Did anyone else notice the announcers pushing a mahommes win constantly until it was blatantly obvious it wasn't gonna happen?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And lost.

There’s precedent... just from the last superbowl... When the Niners intercepted and then did an end zone celly, prompting a massive momentum shift and the Chiefs winning the Superbowl???

And the Bucs did the exact same thing (intercept/celebrate) in this game.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hardly. Winners will win regardless of where or when they're there.

Brady had nothing to do with the rule changes. Nor do I see Rogers, Eli Manning or any other damn good QB's taking snaps in recent double digit SB's.

Tell us how many SB's the Vikings won? ZERO. Raiders only won one SB, mostly because of the Steelers. Denver only had one SB appearance before Elway & they lost that one. Steelers never had to deal with salary cap issues either or they would've lost 1/2 their defense.

Montanna was surrounded by future HOF players & perennial All-Pro players. Marino still holds many passing records or is in second place, so he wasn't too handicapped. He also only had ONE SB appearance & he lost that one. Elway finally got his rings his last two years in the league when he had some good (but not great) players around him. Elway ran for a lot of yardage, so he got beat up that way too. You misspelled "quarterbacks" as well.

GOATS are measured by championships. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Ruth, Gehrig, Montanna, Unitas, etc are judged by the number of times they won the last game in their seasons. Brady has the most in football & did it with two entirely different teams & systems & coaches. I believe he's also the oldest to win a SB as well as a non-WW2 season championship in the NFL.

Based on your "logic", you're gonna need a LOT of coin.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#50]

I have no doubt Brady would have had some success in the 70s on the right team but they didn’t baby QBs then and he wouldn’t have had the longevity.  

His statistics would probably be as good as any at the time.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top