BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice truck OP.  I'm not a Dodge fan, but I've considered buying a PW in the past and I'd love to own one.  I love trucks that are actually off road capable; I can't stand that most "off road" packages are just a sticker on the side of the bed and some painted shocks.  The PW has a bunch of cool mechanical off road stuff that you can't get in any other OEM truck.

Good job avoiding the hideous graphics and the giant mirrors.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hell even parking lots can be a pain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you had any issues with the new one?  I'm looking at a 2016.  We test drove one this past weekend and liked it a lot.  What is your real world gas mileage like?

The bushings in the manual t-case linkage were too soft, they replaced them and added some retainers. That's about it.

I get a little over 13 with it. If you're worried about gas mileage you shouldn't buy one.
That's going to be a big change going from what I assume is your Jeep in your avatar.  They are huge trucks and you won't be able to offroad it in all of the places you may have taken your jeep.  Tall and a long wheelbase. Jeep trails were usually made by jeeps.

Hell even parking lots can be a pain.

I have learned that backing in makes it much easier to park.

EDIT, nice lookin truck OP

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice truck.

But holy shit $51k for a gas truck? God damn.

Edit: this is in no way a knock on you for how you spend money. And I think that 51k is the base price on that pic?
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:54:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm surprised you actually found one on a lot without that ugly graphics package and without those stupid tow mirrors.  I looked all over the place and finally just ordered it how I wanted.
View Quote
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't towing capability a primary reason to own a 3/4 ton truck? I'd definitely want the tow mirrors for that reason.

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll consider one when they offer the package with the Cummins.
View Quote

This gas been discussed by Ram.  Its not possible given the placement of the winch and where the ctd's intercooler would sit.  All that aside, you could put lockers, a winch, lower ring and pinion, and some qd sway bar disconnects on your ctd.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice truck OP.  I'm not a Dodge fan, but I've considered buying a PW in the past and I'd love to own one.  I love trucks that are actually off road capable; I can't stand that most "off road" packages are just a sticker on the side of the bed and some painted shocks.  The PW has a bunch of cool mechanical off road stuff that you can't get in any other OEM truck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't even know these things existed until about a week ago.  At least not in their current form.  I was familiar with the ones from the 40's/50's.  They seem to be very capable trucks from the factory.  I look forward to getting this one off road.

Quoted:

I'm surprised you actually found one on a lot without that ugly graphics package and without those stupid tow mirrors.  I looked all over the place and finally just ordered it how I wanted.

The mirrors are pretty sweet.  I like the power fold in.  We had big tow mirrors on the 150 and they were nice, but I knocked them on everything.

Quoted:
Nice truck.

Edit: this is in no way a knock on you for how you spend money. And I think that 51k is the base price on that pic?

PS: I did not pay $57,000 for the truck either.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nice truck.

View Quote
Have you priced Chevy High country 1500's? Or Platinum F150's? They're WELL over $51k for a 1/2 ton gas truck.

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't towing capability a primary reason to own a 3/4 ton truck? I'd definitely want the tow mirrors for that reason.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Generally speaking that is correct.  The Power Wagon is more of a purpose built off road truck.  Not Ford Raptor driving 80 mph while hitting jumps off roading, but slow and technical off roading akin to what a Jeep is typically used for.  This is just like a big fucking Jeep Rubicon, basically.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Have you priced Chevy High country 1500's? Or Platinum F150's? They're WELL over $51k for a 1/2 ton gas truck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice truck.

No shit!  I'd love to have a F150 Raptor just because of how badass they look, but I couldn't find one that didn't have  a lot of miles on it for less than $55,000.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Generally speaking that is correct.  The Power Wagon is more of a purpose built off road truck.  Not Ford Raptor driving 80 mph while hitting jumps off roading, but slow and technical off roading akin to what a Jeep is typically used for.  This is just like a big fucking Jeep Rubicon, basically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotcha. That makes sense with the lockers, disconnects, and winch. In the woods, those tow mirrors would be beaten like they owe you money.

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#13]
In true ARFMEME fashion...

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do old power wagons count?  This is a pic I keep on the wall in my office. It's my 13y/o son driving his great great grandpas Power Wagon on the farm he'll one day own.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/docrn/C0DE1E8C-4B29-4D5E-9505-65815BBCBD3C.jpg
View Quote

Holy cow...

1.  That's a beautiful picture.

2.  That's a great story.  Nothing like family land.  It's a shame so many seem to have a hard time holding on to it these days.

3.  Kudos to your son.  Is that what he learned to drive on?

4.  IS that thing all original?  Has it been restored or repainted?
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No shit!  I'd love to have a F150 Raptor just because of how badass they look, but I couldn't find one that didn't have  a lot of miles on it for less than $55,000.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice truck.

I recently dumped my 2012 Raptor for exactly what I paid it for brand new 4 years earlier.   I'm going to order a 2017 Raptor this fall. The re-sale value on Raptors is ridiculous right now as they aren't being made for about a 2 year window.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I recently dumped my 2012 Raptor for exactly what I paid it for brand new 4 years earlier.   I'm going to order a 2017 Raptor this fall. The re-sale value on Raptors is ridiculous right now as they aren't being made for about a 2 year window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice truck.

hort

I honestly don't know what to say other than that's crazy.

Anyhow, I took the Power Wagon out back for a trip up the Redneck Ramp (patent pending) and it seemed to do pretty well.  I was definitely not maxed out.  Gonna have to work on making the ramp a bit taller.  The Rubicon would lift the front passenger and rear driver by the top.  Granted that's just a function of having a shorter wheelbase but whatever.

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't know. Tell me. I fucking own one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope you can castrate the DEF system.  Stupid epa shit causes problems.

6.4L Gasser engine.

Guess who doesn't know shit about Rams.

I don't know. Tell me. I fucking own one.

The Power Wagon doesn't come with a diesel. Not even an option.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice OP!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Want!  Decided a PW will be my next truck
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#20]
New picture!

I've clocked about 475 miles on it now.  Looking forward to doing some real offloading with it soon!  Average interstate mileage seems to be about 15mpg and city is about 12mpg now.

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#21]
1500 miles on the truck now and still loving it.  Still trying to decide what 37" tires to mount on a set of Method Racing wheels.  

A local fab shop made a set of rock sliders/steps for the truck that are really nice.  

I haven't had an opportunity to take it on a trail yet since my daughter started playing soccer and has games ever Saturday and Sunday.  Might try to sneak down to Uwharrie after her game Saturday and do a little riding.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Will you swap wheels and tires when you want to do off-road stuff?  Or do you intend the new set to be permanent?
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Will you swap wheels and tires when you want to do off-road stuff?  Or do you intend the new set to be permanent?
View Quote

Depends...

If I find a used set of 37's for cheap, they will be trail only since they'll likely be near their end of life.  In that case i'd likely mount the 37's on the factory chrome wheels and then have the Duratracs mounted on the Method wheels.   I've not had any luck finding a reasonably priced set of used 37's yet.  People want new tire money for old used tires.

If I get a new set of 37's, i'll mount them on the Method wheels and run them until winter at which place i'll put the stock ones back on.  I'm a big fan of the Duratracs in snow so I'd like to relegate them to that duty.  I'd also like to stud them, but i'm not sure how feasible that will be since they have 1400 miles on them now.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
1500 miles on the truck now and still loving it.  Still trying to decide what 37" tires to mount on a set of Method Racing wheels.  

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1471/26206292401_3647a634b7_b.jpg

A local fab shop made a set of rock sliders/steps for the truck that are really nice.  

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1631/26226048726_0b8da57779_h.jpg

I haven't had an opportunity to take it on a trail yet since my daughter started playing soccer and has games ever Saturday and Sunday.  Might try to sneak down to Uwharrie after her game Saturday and do a little riding.
View Quote

Toyo RT's

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

<a href="http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ducatiman1098s/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F6D869C0-F8AB-4505-A1E0-50C6843A40F6_zpsebnucmw7.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/ducatiman1098s/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F6D869C0-F8AB-4505-A1E0-50C6843A40F6_zpsebnucmw7.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

<a href="http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ducatiman1098s/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F6D869C0-F8AB-4505-A1E0-50C6843A40F6_zpsebnucmw7.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/ducatiman1098s/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F6D869C0-F8AB-4505-A1E0-50C6843A40F6_zpsebnucmw7.jpg</a>

Call me crazy, but I don't really care for the Toyo's tread design.  There is a set of Toyo stickies nearby for sale with 80% tread but one of the tires has been professionally vulcanized.  I'm wary of running something like that on a 7000lb truck, even if it was just for off road.

I'm a glutton for punishment and would really like to have another set of Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's. For all their faults (chunking, hard to balance) I know what to expect.  They're predictable in rocks and mud for me.

There was a used set for sale down in NC that I really liked, but after checking them out they had a lot of rock rash on the sidewall along with very hard tread blocks.  I think they had some UV damage going on even though they had a good amount of tread.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thread needs moar

View Quote

Thank you for saving thread.  THIS is a PowerWagon.

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Nice truck OP.  It's optioned out almost the same as mine.  You'll have to check out the power wagon registry forums.  

Are you planning on doing any kind of lift?  What is the width and offset on those wheels?  I understand that the 2014 and up models can fit 37x12.50s on stock wheels with just a little trimming of the fender liners.  I'm planning to try a set of Kanati Trail Hogs in 37x12.50 on mine later this summer.  The Trail Hogs are a copy of the factory Duratracs, but with a 3 ply sidewall.  

" />
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:45:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Do old power wagons count?  This is a pic I keep on the wall in my office. It's my 13y/o son driving his great great grandpas Power Wagon on the farm he'll one day own.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/docrn/C0DE1E8C-4B29-4D5E-9505-65815BBCBD3C.jpg
View Quote

That's a sexy beast.

I love Power Wagons.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nice truck OP.  It's optioned out almost the same as mine.  You'll have to check out the power wagon registry forums.  

Are you planning on doing any kind of lift?  What is the width and offset on those wheels?  I understand that the 2014 and up models can fit 37x12.50s on stock wheels with just a little trimming of the fender liners.  I'm planning to try a set of Kanati Trail Hogs in 37x12.50 on mine later this summer.  The Trail Hogs are a copy of the factory Duratracs, but with a 3 ply sidewall.  

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160401_183413.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

I'm planning on not lifting at all.  The wheels are 8.5" wide with 18mm offset IIRC.  My goal is for a totally stock suspension rig that will ride on 37's that will do 99% of what my 2 door Rubicon on 35's would.  That is a fine looking rig you've got there!  I'm over on the Power Wagon Registry as well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Call me crazy, but I don't really care for the Toyo's tread design.  There is a set of Toyo stickies nearby for sale with 80% tread but one of the tires has been professionally vulcanized.  I'm wary of running something like that on a 7000lb truck, even if it was just for off road.

I'm a glutton for punishment and would really like to have another set of Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's. For all their faults (chunking, hard to balance) I know what to expect.  They're predictable in rocks and mud for me.

There was a used set for sale down in NC that I really liked, but after checking them out they had a lot of rock rash on the sidewall along with very hard tread blocks.  I think they had some UV damage going on even though they had a good amount of tread.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

Had toyo at's and hated them.  The rt's are a good mix of the at and the mt.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Holy cow...

2.  That's a great story.  Nothing like family land.  It's a shame so many seem to have a hard time holding on to it these days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy cow...

Thanks. My wife's great grandfather owned a logging company and bought it new back in the early 60's.  It's all original and even has a tank and pump that can be placed in the bed fire suppression.  My son is a natural at driving and riding just about anything.  Lol.  kid just gets in and drives anything and everything.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Powerwagons are bad ass trucks.  I almost picked one up but I am too accustomed to my F150s ride and the extra 4-5 mpg doesn't hurt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Good luck with the 37's.  

I'm leaving mine stock. Snows too much here and it barely fits under the garage door header as it is.  Can't stand cleaning snow and ice off of a vehicle like that. Need a freaking step ladder.
View Quote

No garage here, so i'm GTG!   I agree on cleaning snow off of it however.  That will suck.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Toyos are absolute junk. Had a pair on my last truck and hated them in all conditions.

Toyo RT's

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyos are absolute junk. Had a pair on my last truck and hated them in all conditions.

Toyo RT's

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice truck.

Prices on some pickups are ludicrous. I don't like to look at the sticker on my '14 Raptor. Purchased used as a CPO with only 2000 miles last summer, it did not come at any discount compared with new.

It went into service 11/2014. Current NADA clean trade in with my 9000 miles is just $300 under full original sticker.

Maybe I should go trade it in for a Power Wagon...
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Prices on some pickups are ludicrous. I don't like to look at the sticker on my '14 Raptor. Purchased used as a CPO with only 2000 miles last summer, it did not come at any discount compared with new.

It went into service 11/2014. Current NADA clean trade in with my 9000 miles is just $300 under full original sticker.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice truck.

Maybe one day when they're a bit more reasonable I can pick one up.  Freedom Motorsports did the rails on my truck and the owner of that company sells mostly Raptor stuff.  His is a very nice Roush Supercharged truck.

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm planning on not lifting at all.  The wheels are 8.5" wide with 18mm offset IIRC.  My goal is for a totally stock suspension rig that will ride on 37's that will do 99% of what my 2 door Rubicon on 35's would.  That is a fine looking rig you've got there!  I'm over on the Power Wagon Registry as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160401_183413.jpg</a>" />

That's my plan as well.  I've read that some folks are actually getting slightly better mileage with the swap to 37s.  I figure that going to 37" tires puts the real world gearing right back to around the same as the 3.73 gearing and stock tires in the standard 2500.  Having a couple more inches between the pumpkins and the rocks and stumps won't hurt either.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's my plan as well.  I've read that some folks are actually getting slightly better mileage with the swap to 37s.  I figure that going to 37" tires puts the real world gearing right back to around the same as the 3.73 gearing and stock tires in the standard 2500.  Having a couple more inches between the pumpkins and the rocks and stumps won't hurt either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what i've read too, as well as part of my motivation!  I saw where the Magnaflow catback kit adds a few MPG as well.  I just wish someone would upload a video so I could hear what it sounds like.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's what i've read too, as well as part of my motivation!  I saw where the Magnaflow catback kit adds a few MPG as well.  I just wish someone would upload a video so I could hear what it sounds like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I put the Mufflex Magnaflow Muffler kit on mine then had a shop cut out the resonator.  I kinda wish I had kept the resonator.  The Magnaflow sounded pretty good, but was still pretty quiet.  Without the resonator it's slightly louder and quite a bit deeper, but there is a very noticeable drone now around 65-70 mph.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

That's the first time I've seen a pic of your truck showing that hook on receiver.  Funny!  I just put one on my truck.  A couple weeks ago I got a call from a kid who my stepson is friends with who was buried in a snow drift and needed an extraction.  I took my K5 Jimmy because I didn't know how bad it was going to be getting to him andown the Jimmy is set up strictly for serious off road.  I was able to yank him out, but I discovered that I don't have any good way to attach a real strap.  Coincidentally we tore out and scrapped a 3ton hoist at work a couple days later so I salvaged the hook.  I decided to to keep it on the truck though as it just goes with my pirate decals.

" />

" />
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
2017 Power Wagon

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

I just dropped $1800.00 on a set of RT's (35x12.50's) for my 06 Ram 2500.  I'm gonna be pissed if they aren't good tires. I got about 45k out of my BFG AT's but I think I could have done better if it weren't for the heavy 5.9 cummins. I think I got more miles out of the same tires on my 07 Hemi version of the same truck.  Great tires until I put the camper on. They wanted to roll because of the sort of wimpy side wall. I'm hoping the RT's will work better for that.

BTW nice pickup man.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I put the Mufflex Magnaflow Muffler kit on mine then had a shop cut out the resonator.  I kinda wish I had kept the resonator.  The Magnaflow sounded pretty good, but was still pretty quiet.  Without the resonator it's slightly louder and quite a bit deeper, but there is a very noticeable drone now around 65-70 mph.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did the Mufflex on my 15 PW, and kept the resonator. No drone, but I wish it was a bit louder.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's the first time I've seen a pic of your truck showing that hook on receiver.  Funny!  I just put one on my truck.  A couple weeks ago I got a call from a kid who my stepson is friends with who was buried in a snow drift and needed an extraction.  I took my K5 Jimmy because I didn't know how bad it was going to be getting to him andown the Jimmy is set up strictly for serious off road.  I was able to yank him out, but I discovered that I don't have any good way to attach a real strap.  Coincidentally we tore out and scrapped a 3ton hoist at work a couple days later so I salvaged the hook.  I decided to to keep it on the truck though as it just goes with my pirate decals.

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160406_153516.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160406_153542.jpg</a>" />
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Toyo RT's

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160406_153516.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/wirebrush/Mobile%20Uploads/20160406_153542.jpg</a>" />

Those giant hooks are the equivalent of truck nuts.  Absolutely no need for them.  You can just push the eyelet of your strap into the receiver and push a pin through it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Those giant hooks are the equivalent of truck nuts.  Absolutely no need for them.  You can just push the eyelet of your strap into the receiver and push a pin through it.
View Quote

As long as it's not an off-axis pull that chafes your recovery strap on the rusty edges of the receiver hitch, or somehow bends the pin enough to bind.

My OKOffroad recovery rope from Santa was not cheap. Thankfully, he also was kind enough to bring a receiver shackle bracket, which can also loops too large to cram in the vehicle's receiver.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

Grill and graphics are hideous on those otherwise awesome trucks.  They should come with 35" tires.  Nice truck OP.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#48]
congrats on the new wagon, its stunning!

Link Posted: 4/11/2016 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Daughter and I put the new BFL sticker on the back window this afternoon.  She gave it her seal of approval!

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:23:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread needs moar

http://pics.imcdb.org/13592/i533526.jpg

I actually own what you seek,wrecker bumper and all......except mine is a 78 Macho Power Wagon not a 79 like Rick Simon's.

i think there is a pic of it in the show us your truck thread.... I can't post pics from this device. i think it is on pgs 25-35 somewhere in there if someons could post it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top