Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody is owed acceptance, let alone validation. The left is essentially willing to kill for the "right" not to have their feelings hurt or deal with people that have different beliefs than them. Interesting times we live in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Considering this is on April fools day, it would not surprise me if its a trap to sho how much these people are threatened every day... ?????
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:36:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you think about it transexuals make the perfect communist revolutionaries.  Incredibly zealous and unhinged when they are young useful idiots, then they off themselves when they get older and are no longer useful.
View Quote

Meh. They off themselves when they realize hormone therapy and genital mutilation end up making them unable to reproduce, or even have an orgasm, and no one wants any kind of relationship with them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:49:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes. He’s now banned from here. He even bragged about how much money he makes arming militant leftists. The WWSD budget models are named after Marxist talking points like “community defense” and such. Total fat greasy shit bag.

Him and Karl have since waged a social media war against conservatives and ArfCom.

TNVC and Ian are still helping Karl with his competitions and training. Karl’s posts about killing people who get in the way of the queer agenda hits a little harder now, so fuck Ian and TNVC for still continuing to associate with those shit bags.
View Quote

Wow. I had no idea. Jesus. There goes my plans to get a lower… also I will make sure not to spend money with TNVC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Liberals want to ban people with mental illness from getting guns.  We should all encourage them to label trans as a mental illness
View Quote

It was. Like "vaccine" things were changed because.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:00:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:03:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Does it REALLY come as a surprise to anyone that people who are willing to mutilate their own genitals would be willing to harm others?

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:11:04 AM EDT
[#8]
So it's war, then?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:29:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wasn't that long ago when many GD wanted to bang a trannie.
View Quote
a female calling herself a man or a male calling himself a female?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:30:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not sure if already posted but there is this from the Arizona governor's press secretary if it hasn't been removed by now. I don't know why they would remove it as they have declared war after having the illicit election handed to them so what would she even fear ?

Tweet by Katie Hobb's press secretary
View Quote
unviewable - post the content if you can see it
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:32:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If Christians were to post something similar they would be hunted down and their lives would be destroyed.
View Quote
for sure
7x24 harassment and protests outside their house
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:35:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if already posted but there is this from the Arizona governor's press secretary if it hasn't been removed by now. I don't know why they would remove it as they have declared war after having the illicit election handed to them so what would she even fear ?

Tweet by Katie Hobb's press secretary

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they wanted to bang the walls of an inverted penis?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 4:25:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes. He’s now banned from here. He even bragged about how much money he makes arming militant leftists. The WWSD budget models are named after Marxist talking points like “community defense” and such. Total fat greasy shit bag.

Him and Karl have since waged a social media war against conservatives and ArfCom.

TNVC and Ian are still helping Karl with his competitions and training. Karl’s posts about killing people who get in the way of the queer agenda hits a little harder now, so fuck Ian and TNVC for still continuing to associate with those shit bags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what? Russel from KE Arms is a pro-tranny lefty too?

Oh wow. Good to know
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Yeah, nope. Lots of .mil types and fedgov types, as well as a lot of LE in blue areas. Plus a lot of younger, fitter people with absolutely nothing to lose and a belief they are genuinely and truly right.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 4:54:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know

Didn't TNVC used to be a site sponsor at one point and then pulled out?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 5:11:37 AM EDT
[#17]
On the bright side, this could result in some pretty cool morale patches.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 5:13:56 AM EDT
[#18]
That's a strategy and rhetoric is a surefire way to win hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 5:37:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
stop i can only get so erect
View Quote

Seeing trannys gets you erect bro?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 5:46:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Well if a big event happens on the first it is not like the feds and local authorities did not have a heads up and days to prepare/ investigate for it. Hell the five W's have already been filled in for them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 5:54:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They seem dangerous.
View Quote

They are, if you're too young and helpless to fight back.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 6:07:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Crusades is not what Jesus taught.
Defend your life if you must but don't go looking for trouble.
"The world will hate you, persecute you and kill you, if the world hates you know that it hated me first. Take heart you are not of this world but heirs of heaven"  ~Jesus
*Paraphrased
View Quote

Stand strong and defend yourself and your people, but vengeance is the Lords and nothing we could imagine will come close to that vengeance.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Lol bikers. What are they gonna do, throw pork rinds?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#24]
We need schools to be tranny free zones. They could put up little signs and everything.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:34:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Drag Queen Story Hour  -> All ages drag showz ->"I'm trans!" ->mass shooting by mentally ill "trans" persons

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know

Idk about TNVC but I’m pretty sure Ian and Karl are no longer on speaking terms after Ian went on Admin Results channel.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't understand what these people are angry about.  Consenting adults are pretty much allowed to do whatever they want in the United States.

Some of us draw a line when it comes to sexualizing and indoctrinating minors.  We're also against irreversibly mutilating kid's genitals before they are old enough to vote or sign a contract.  

That seems pretty reasonable, no?
View Quote

Neither do they.  They are followers - following the dictates of their political leaders, for the sole benefit of those political leaders.  It has nothing to do with reality, only with permanent, political ruling class' desire to further entrench themselves.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was never sure, I guess in GD tradition, get both?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So it's war, then?
View Quote

You bringing the nukes?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#30]
This flame burns itself out.

Mental defective people are a small portion of society and no group wants their mentally defective individuals to stick out and draw attention.  There are far more crazy people that crazy trans people, but the crazy trans stick out more.

The political class uses women, minorities and the fringe classes to focus the moderate on social issues rather than fiscal issues as a means to maintain power.  The communist has co-opted the fringe in an attempt to break down morality and tradition. The problem is the trans takes away from women’s rights and also seems to focus on children.  The children part is equally troubling to everyone, but moms in particular.  They also are creating an internal battle because of sports and will ultimately force the issue of men and women aren’t really physically equal or trans men will own every women’s sports records that are strength and endurance based.  As an added bonus it takes focus away from BLM and any other assorted minority causes.

The political class will put crazy trans back in a box.  It doesn’t sell well, create infighting among larger groups of leftist and moderates, and seams to steal luggage.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Don’t confuse righteous anger with hate.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#32]
While the mentally-ill anti-biology crowd holds their “trans day of vengeance” on April Fools day, how many police do you think will come out to protect THIS group/venue?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#33]
If they all cut their privates off, there will be more blood.  No more getting hit in the balls by TSA.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know

yikes.

@TNVC @TNVC_Augee ??????
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Well if that's REALLY what they think they want, I say don't leave them disappointed

My daddy always said when I was in school to avoid a physical fight as often as you can if someone is fucking with you, because the one that retaliates is ALWAYS the one that gets in trouble
But if you DO have to hit someone, you make that first punch so damn brutal and violent that you don't have to swing a second time

I don't think the Ts can really imagine what's in store for them if they open that Pandora's box

But if they're really going to be that dumb and bold, I won't stop them. They sure won't have my sympathy either
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
While the mentally-ill anti-biology crowd holds their “trans day of vengeance” on April Fools day, how many police do you think will come out to protect THIS group/venue?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27087/1B756DA1-35E7-40D7-9872-2A997EB253C5_jpe-2762660.JPG
View Quote

Kirk Cameron is an awesome dude.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Transgender people are the most mentally ill people in the world. The most suicidal too.
View Quote

the failure to recognize this? Dead kids.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well if that's REALLY what they think they want, I say don't leave them disappointed

My daddy always said when I was in school to avoid a physical fight as often as you can if someone is fucking with you, because the one that retaliates is ALWAYS the one that gets in trouble
But if you DO have to hit someone, you make that first punch so damn brutal and violent that you don't have to swing a second time

I don't think the Ts can really imagine what's in store for them if they open that Pandora's box

But if they're really going to be that dumb and bold, I won't stop them. They sure won't have my sympathy either
View Quote

dont underestimate the ferocity of crazy people

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
short barreled rifle with brace

just in time

who'd have thought
View Quote

The media as usual are calling it an "assault style rifle", but said it was purchased "legally and locally" (as a braced pistol).
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This. Bring it on, faggots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.
I hope they get louder.
This. Bring it on, faggots.

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Free people can never allow themselves to be disarmed and be left helpless at the feet of these dangerous leftists who truly wish to wipeout any opposition.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

yikes.

@TNVC @TNVC_Augee ??????
View Quote

I'd like to know about this TNVC partnership with communist insurgents too before I make my next major purchase in that area.  Hoping they show up to tell us about it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#44]
The Bible has always been a living book, and it is proving itself right EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#45]

All the talk of national divorce and civil war over the years comes down to this.  Battling trannies in the street?

Who's writing this script?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Im ready
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

All the talk of national divorce and civil war over the years comes down to this.  Battling trannies in the street?

Who's writing this script?
View Quote

that one dude at netflix
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Some of us draw a line when it comes to sexualizing and indoctrinating minors.  We're also against irreversibly mutilating kid's genitals before they are old enough to vote or sign a contract.  

That seems pretty reasonable, no?
View Quote

No, not to them. To disagree with the agenda is lIteRaLLY gEnOCidE, and the response to genocide is violence
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'd expect the pendulum is going to swing rapidly on this.  People are sick of their antics.
View Quote

People will bitch and moan and that will be it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 9:46:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

yikes.

@TNVC @TNVC_Augee ??????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh wow. Good to know

yikes.

@TNVC @TNVC_Augee ??????

Attachment Attached File

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top