Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We need trans people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pq6kenJwNY
View Quote

is she having an episode or some sort of break with reality?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Wtf man
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trans “tuck friendly” swimsuits designs by, Johnson Tucker.
View Quote

You've got to know when to holdem
And know when to foldem.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Complete degenerates
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m totally buying one of those, I’m going to go fuck with people at the beach this summer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
The King (or queen) of the tuckers,
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]
“Grandpa, when did you know that western civilization had ended?”

-shows grandson this article-
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It should include a utility knife and gauze instead.
View Quote

A DIY rot pocket kit would solve alot of problems.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]

What we really need is a tranny, said nobody in history.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And know when to foldem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trans “tuck friendly” swimsuits designs by, Johnson Tucker.

And know when to foldem.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We need trans people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pq6kenJwNY
View Quote
Liberal white woman. Yup.

I wonder how this speech would fly in a Muslim country.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#14]
https://vidmax.com/video/219918-wtf-cvs-is-now-stocking-virbators-and-anal-lube-next-to-children-s-toys

WTF? CVS Is Now Stocking Virbators And Anal Lube Next To Children's Toys
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#15]
There’s a target near me. I’ve never been in it.  I will continue not buying from Target.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I remember when Walmart sold all kinds of guns.

Liberals were outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represented all that was wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that guns were sold at Walmart.  I remember thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like guns, don’t buy them”.

Now, a trans swimsuit is being sold at Target.  Conservatives are outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represent all that is wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that trans clothes are sold at Target.  I’m thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like trans swimsuits, don’t buy them”.

What is does go to show is that liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin, they just choose different things to be irrationally outraged about, and that’s a bit sad.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Liberals were outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represented all that was wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that guns were sold at Walmart.  I remember thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like guns, don’t buy them”.

Now, a trans swimsuit is being sold at Target.  Conservatives are outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represent all that is wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that trans clothes are sold at Target.  I’m thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like trans swimsuits, don’t buy them”.

What is does go to show is that liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin, they just choose different things to be irrationally outraged about, and that’s a bit sad.
View Quote

can you point to where someone is calling for the .gov to intervene?

a foundational principle of a society based on strong property rights, a market economy, and limited .gov powers is that individuals are free to spend their own monies as they see fit

should individuals be compelled to shop places that are less preferable to them than other places for whatever those reasons are no matter how rational or irrational those reasons may be?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fuck anyone who says boycotting business is a bad idea.

It's the only weapon here. Only.
View Quote

Weapons are a weapon
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

a foundational principle of a society based on strong property rights, a market economy, and limited .gov powers is that individuals are free to spend their own monies as they see fit

should individuals be compelled to shop places that are less preferable to them than other places for whatever those reasons are no matter how rational or irrational those reasons may be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you.  But I don’t believe the government banned Walmart from selling guns either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Need one that has a pocket to hold a potato.
View Quote

Swimsuit will come with instructions on how to use your ass as a pocket
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally different.

2A are not trying to force non 2A to buy guns.

Trans are trying to force their lunacy on the sane.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I agree with you.  But I don’t believe the government banned Walmart from selling guns either.
View Quote

I don't believe the .gov forced Wal-Mart out of the gun-selling business in a direct way

with that said, transferring firearms is heavily regulated by the .gov which undoubtedly played a role in the decision to sell or not sell firearms

to my knowledge, tuck friendly swim wear is not heavily regulated by the .gov
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Y'all do remember it was Target that opened women's restrooms to mentally ill men playing at being a woman a few years ago, right?  Why anyone with even the most basic morals would support them is beyond me.
View Quote

You do know that most box stores have ths same policy right? Target just openly stated it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Totally different.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally different.

You are free not to buy the swimsuit…
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally different.

I have never heard a 2A type say on social media that you HAVE to date them.

Trans have demanded that non trans date them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't hang out in the women's bathing suit section but even if I did come across it, I wouldn't equate it to trans shit.

I would have assumed it's for women wanting more coverage if they're not into the Brazilian look. Or women that wear pads (some have issues with tampons) and don't want it showing.

But again, I don't have cable news screaming to tell me trannies are hiding under my bed.

I just live my life.

A few months back it was all over social media when women criticized a Kardashian for selling swimsuits with the tiniest/narrowest crotch coverage.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/kim-kardashian-widens-vagina-area-27321364

If someone didn't specifically show it to me, I would have no idea it existed and my life wouldn't change.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Found another one!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#29]
The trannys have to shop somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#30]
]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Found another one!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found another one!!

Another what?  I’m not buying the swimsuit.  Because freedom.  I’m also not letting this stuff live rent free in my head.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#32]
In all seriousness I wonder if the product will be profitable.

We live in strange times.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was the grumbling as well in cigar smoke filled parlors when women were given the right to vote.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Guess you’ll have to buy one and get back to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How big of a cock can it tuck?

Guess you’ll have to buy one and get back to us.

Best comment on the first page of the Twitter post: “this will work great with my 9” lady shenis” ??
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That was the grumbling as well in cigar smoke filled parlors when women were given the right to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has worked out well by most accounts.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Consumers creeped out by Target's 'tuck-friendly' women's swimwear: 'Shopping elsewhere'

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/24B05B4C-C6D7-47D8-87EA-8C55915A9CFA_jpe-2822696.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/EB7A2ACB-B2C9-4659-965F-0FEE6AA9BFDF_jpe-2822697.JPG

Some consumers are condemning Target for selling women’s style swimsuits that advertise "tuck-friendly construction" to hide male genitalia.

While Bud Light made headlines recently for a marketing gimmick with a transgender activist, Target has a history of being at the forefront of woke identity politics. The retailer sparked a boycott in 2016 after it posted a public statement declaring that "transgender team members and guests" are permitted "to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity."

Target has had June Pride Month displays with rainbow and LGBTQ+ messaging for years, but the addition of female-style swimsuits that can be used to "tuck" male genitalia has outraged many online. The products, which can be found in a special pride section in stores, are also labeled as "Thoughtfully fit on multiple body types and gender expressions."

Comedian Chrissie Mayr tweeted two photos of a one-piece swimsuit in the store, showing a tag indicating its "tuck-friendly construction" and "extra crotch coverage."

"Thanks to @Target I found the perfect swimsuit for creeping out all the women and children at the pool this summer," she joked. "Can’t wait to tuck my c--- into this little number while sipping a Bud Light!"

"No real woman would be caught dead in that swimsuit, it’s hideous. It’s exactly what a dude pretending to be a woman would wear," Mayr told Fox News Digital. "The only thing I’ll be tucking is my money back into my wallet and shopping elsewhere. What an obnoxious virtue signal from Target. And it’s not even June yet."

Author of "Gender Madness" Oli London slammed the swimsuit as well.

"Target is just the latest brand that has gone woke and made an ill-fated decision to alienate its customer base by pushing gender ideology into the faces of consumers," he wrote. "Only 0.6% of the population identify as trans so why is Target pushing these swimwear costumes with ‘tuck friendly’ designs and selling them in prime locations in their stores? The majority of men and Target customers do not want to ‘tuck’ their penis into a women’s swimming costume. I’m sure most men would find this uncomfortable and emasculating to say the very least."

He noted further that selling such products may have financial consequences for the company.

"It’s also completely out of touch and offensive to women who once again are being mocked openly so Target can get a perfect score on the woke Corporate Equality Index (CEI)," London said. "No doubt Target will be getting the Bud Light treatment from its customers, many of which have been outraged by the Pride Collection featuring clothing with gender ideology slogans for babies and toddlers."
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe wear it to the next school board meeting...
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Anyone see these at their local target or is this a California only thing?

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#40]
I like getting the bread sticks from the Pizza Hut inside Target every once in a while.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I buy alot of clearance shit at Target to flip.
The clearance section is perpetually filled to the brim with pride stuff
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I want off this planet.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#43]
"HEY HONEY, DO YOU THINK THIS WILL COVER UP MY PENIS/DICK/WEINER/COCK/WILLIE?"

"WILL THEY BE ABLE TO TELL I HAVE A DICK??"

"IF IT DOESN'T FIT I'LL JUST PUT IT BACK, OK?"

conversations to be had...

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fuck anyone who says boycotting business is a bad idea.

It's the only weapon here. Only.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Blue and yellow for the Ukraine bros as well.
View Quote

They definitely know their customers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Sam's Club in Dallas on LBJ@Midway had 2 end caps of main traffic isles stocked with 'pride' products.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

is she having an episode or some sort of break with reality?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Another what?  I’m not buying the swimsuit.  Because freedom.  I’m also not letting this stuff live rent free in my head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found another one!!

@ 999monkeys

It's a little strange sometimes.

Like you can have a topic about grilled cheese sandwiches and there will always be a few people finding a way to bring up trannies or 100 genders.

I understand it sucks what's happening today but it's not healthy to obsess over it.

Topic...
"Did you guys see World Series game today? Crazy finish!"

Reply...
"Do they even have baseball still? Or is there now 100 leagues for every gender?"

Like they find a way to insert some culture war topic into every single thread, regardless of the subject matter.

I don't get why people allow it live rent free in their head.

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@ 999monkeys

Like you can have a topic about grilled cheese sandwiches and there will always be a few people finding a way to bring up trannies or 100 genders.

I understand it sucks what's happening today but it's not healthy to obsess over it.

Topic...

Reply...
"Do they even have baseball still? Or is there now 100 leagues for every gender?"

Like they find a way to insert some culture war topic into every single thread, regardless of the subject matter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found another one!!

@ 999monkeys

Topic...

Reply...

Personally, I don’t get all twisted up about what Target chooses to sell.  So long as no one is forced to buy it.

I do get upset with things like gun control, or someone forcing me to do something.

I don’t want anyone asserting their will against me, and, not being a hypocrite, I don’t want to assert my will against anyone else.

What people don’t seem to understand is that every time they look out and say “what a bunch of freaks, what is the world coming to”, there is likely someone looking at them saying “what a freak, what is the world coming to”.

You cannot dictate someone else’s every day life without surrendering to the idea that someone has the right to dictate yours.  And I don’t want to ever put myself in that spot.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As my father said about my mother: "She doesn't know what she wants, and is willing to go through hell to get it."
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top