Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I texted my brother this link, so that he could fortify his contempt of the democrats, child-molesters, and poopwounds (but I repeat myself).

His response was quite memorable.

When perversion becomes the norm, hatred is the only logical conclusion.
View Quote

Learn to HATE this, and teach your children to HATE it too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:52:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Searching tuck friendly swim on Target's website returns over 2,000 items including a bunch of little kids swimsuits.

Pride Adult One Piece Colorblock Swimsuit

As a surprise pro-degeneracy/surrender-the-culture-war isn't the stupidest responses in this thread.  Or maybe these guys are pro-degeneracy/surrender?
Quoted:
Blue and yellow for the Ukraine bros as well.

Quoted:
Zelensky's next modeling dancing gig

Quoted:
I think you’re on to something with that!

Quoted:
It's not a coincidence that China also had the manufacturing lines set up and ready to pump them out for Trans Year, right after UKE Year, right after COVID Year

Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Quoted:
Slava Ukraini!

Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

Quoted:
They need to come up with a '...Red touches yellow, kill a fellow.' type ryme like the one for coral snakes.

'Blue touches yellow, surprise a fellow.'

Quoted:
They definitely know their customers.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck anyone who says boycotting business is a bad idea.

It's the only weapon here. Only.
View Quote

No, there are others. They mostly aren't socially acceptable tho
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL.

It's funny how people get their panties in a wad (no pun intended) over things that they aren't even going to purchase or affects them anyway.

Karen really needs a different hobby.
View Quote

Navy. Makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I went into a Target yesterday to look for a ceramic knife sharpener and I have to say, I did not see any of this trans shit when I walked in, like my wife said I would see there

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Thought you all boycotted target in 2016, what gives?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:52:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You gotta have horde numbers for that.
View Quote

Along with being well funded from special interests and supported by the gov and msm.

Isn’t it amazing how you no longer hear about police brutality cases during the demented one’s presidency.  And if you do it short lived in the media.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting we loot the Targets?    I don't think gd's going to have much enthusiasm for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about fiery but mostly peaceful protests?
They worked for BLM and now we all get to experience Mogadishu levels of violence while cops smile and wave.

Are you suggesting we loot the Targets?    I don't think gd's going to have much enthusiasm for that.
Nah, no need to loot, just some cleansing fire is all.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:02:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Tie down to create a front butt. The end must be near.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Unlike the woke beer companies; I occasionally go to target to shop, my wife went a lot. No longer, target won’t be getting our business ever again.  I don’t drink but maybe a few beers a year and they wont be bud or Miller products either.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I agree with you.  But I don’t believe the government banned Walmart from selling guns either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember when Walmart sold all kinds of guns.

Liberals were outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represented all that was wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that guns were sold at Walmart.  I remember thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like guns, don’t buy them”.

Now, a trans swimsuit is being sold at Target.  Conservatives are outraged by the mere sight of them.  To them, they represent all that is wrong in the world.  There was some symbolism that trans clothes are sold at Target.  I’m thinking “that’s silly, if you don’t like trans swimsuits, don’t buy them”.

What is does go to show is that liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin, they just choose different things to be irrationally outraged about, and that’s a bit sad.

can you point to where someone is calling for the .gov to intervene?

a foundational principle of a society based on strong property rights, a market economy, and limited .gov powers is that individuals are free to spend their own monies as they see fit

should individuals be compelled to shop places that are less preferable to them than other places for whatever those reasons are no matter how rational or irrational those reasons may be?

I agree with you.  But I don’t believe the government banned Walmart from selling guns either.

It wasn't from lack of trying...but, I will guarantee Wal-Mart buckled under some intense political pressure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the only option right now.

The others will be along shortly if we don't turn this ship around
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't hang out in the women's bathing suit section but even if I did come across it, I wouldn't equate it to trans shit.

I would have assumed it's for women wanting more coverage if they're not into the Brazilian look. Or women that wear pads (some have issues with tampons) and don't want it showing.

But again, I don't have cable news screaming to tell me trannies are hiding under my bed.

I just live my life.

A few months back it was all over social media when women criticized a Kardashian for selling swimsuits with the tiniest/narrowest crotch coverage.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/kim-kardashian-widens-vagina-area-27321364

If someone didn't specifically show it to me, I would have no idea it existed and my life wouldn't change.

View Quote

Except it's not the women's section. It's the kids section
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That bathing suit is clown costume colors.

O the irony.
View Quote

Ronald McDing-Dongald
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Why does it bother people who shop at Target?

Isn't Target the store that announced a few years back that they were making it easier for men to dress like women and use the women's restrooms?

Why should funny swimsuits bother them after having been in the restrooms with who knows what looking at them?

Or have they forgotten the "woman" standing next to them might have a, a thing, you now, a thing, inside it's underwear.  One of the things that women don't have.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well they did claim recently they lost 1.2 billion in profits to theft. Hopefully it'll be much worse this year between theft and boycotts
View Quote
That crotch-tuck clothing is handy!
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#19]
That’s a hell of a good woman right there! ??
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Alex Stein Trys Target’s Viral "Tuck-Friendly" Swimsuit
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#22]
What if this isn’t really about the “trans” agenda after all?  This always seems to follow after LGBTQ+ gets their foot in the door.  I’m seeing a pattern start to develop with first being in the public schools and now it’s in mainstream clothing that’s sold in mainstream retail outlets.

After School Satan Clubs

Target’s Clothing Satan Connection
TARGET BOYCOTT: Christian Conservatives Flip Over LGBTQ+ Friendly SATANIST T-Shirts

Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I am done shopping at Target.  F this nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not gonna happen. It’s a white woman dominated space and they allow themselves to get run over.
View Quote

Yeah I disagree. My wife is a white woman shopper.   I showed this to her and she is done with them.  She’ll probably send this to several other woman who will do the same.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember that grifter Hannity? Telling everyone not boycott?

Fuck that cocksucker, what a phony and a grifiter.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@ 999monkeys

It's a little strange sometimes.

Like you can have a topic about grilled cheese sandwiches and there will always be a few people finding a way to bring up trannies or 100 genders.

I understand it sucks what's happening today but it's not healthy to obsess over it.

Topic...
"Did you guys see World Series game today? Crazy finish!"

Reply...
"Do they even have baseball still? Or is there now 100 leagues for every gender?"

Like they find a way to insert some culture war topic into every single thread, regardless of the subject matter.

I don't get why people allow it live rent free in their head.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are free not to buy the swimsuit…

Found another one!!

Another what?  I’m not buying the swimsuit.  Because freedom.  I’m also not letting this stuff live rent free in my head.

@ 999monkeys

It's a little strange sometimes.

Like you can have a topic about grilled cheese sandwiches and there will always be a few people finding a way to bring up trannies or 100 genders.

I understand it sucks what's happening today but it's not healthy to obsess over it.

Topic...
"Did you guys see World Series game today? Crazy finish!"

Reply...
"Do they even have baseball still? Or is there now 100 leagues for every gender?"

Like they find a way to insert some culture war topic into every single thread, regardless of the subject matter.

I don't get why people allow it live rent free in their head.

Because a whole lot of these things think it should be ok to fuck a kid in the ass.  Does that not bother you?  At least a little?
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They need to come up with a '...Red touches yellow, kill a fellow.' type ryme like the one for coral snakes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White on red, good to bed
Blue on yellow, that's a fellow
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#28]
lol

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blue touches yellow, wrestles with Marcelo Costello naked in a tub of jello in Pocatello while his boyfriend plays the cello, and gets mellow with another fellow named Tomasello drinking Modelo.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top