Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked and I don't believe all of those are trannys.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Que pirate pic.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
there are a lot of mentally ill folks in that reddit.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I looked and I don't believe all of those are trannys.
View Quote
Don't believe, or don't want to believe?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:58:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hypothetical.

If you met a really hot chick and she gave you a hummer and you liked it, but later you found out she's a tranny, is that gay? I think it's only gay if you go back for more.
View Quote
Not gay but IMO it borders on a form of sexual assault. If he/she hides a biological and medical fact that would have been a dealbreaker like that it's like hiding an STD(just not contagious).
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not gay but IMO it borders on a form of sexual assault. If he/she hides a biological and medical fact that would have been a dealbreaker like that it's like hiding an STD(just not contagious).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hypothetical.

If you met a really hot chick and she gave you a hummer and you liked it, but later you found out she's a tranny, is that gay? I think it's only gay if you go back for more.
So you're saying that you CAN'T catch the gay?

Where did you say you went to medical school?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... you can always just walk away
Faggotry is a choice
View Quote
Can't tell if trolling or stupid.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just sayin

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Guarantee that 87% of ARF woulda got got by this one

https://i.redd.it/0pq0418qavw01.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Faggotry is a choice  
View Quote
It might could be a choice for you, but I could never get a boner for a dude.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#11]
All this talk reminded me of the Lou Reed classic, Take A Walk On the Wild Side.

Walk on the Wild Side (Remastered)
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah it's not an easy life choice, even these days.  My male cousin decided he wanted to be a girl back in the early 80's and he's lived that way ever since, pretty rough decision and he didn't come to many family functions after that.  
Honestly there are almost always "tells" but the tech is getting a lot better these days so with chemistry, surgery, practice and dedication I'm sure there are some trans who can easily fool >98% of the people in their daily interactions.

Having known and interacted with a number of trans over the years the only one that didn't immediately setoff my trans-warning was Blair White but I've only seen youtube and never met in person so that might be different. He/she had a good foundation to start from and hasn't gone over the top into a caricature.

I really don't care what people do to themselves and who they choose to fuck, I don't want them killed and beaten up over it and I don't want them out there trying to trick people either. Generally just don't be an asshole to others all around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Further, the photos show how they want to be seen, rather than how they look in real life.
Yeah, in real life they may have a giveaway voice or some weird Adam's apple thing going on.

I don't wish them any ill. However, they should be obligated to reveal their status to any romantic partners before things progress too far.
Yeah it's not an easy life choice, even these days.  My male cousin decided he wanted to be a girl back in the early 80's and he's lived that way ever since, pretty rough decision and he didn't come to many family functions after that.  
Honestly there are almost always "tells" but the tech is getting a lot better these days so with chemistry, surgery, practice and dedication I'm sure there are some trans who can easily fool >98% of the people in their daily interactions.

Having known and interacted with a number of trans over the years the only one that didn't immediately setoff my trans-warning was Blair White but I've only seen youtube and never met in person so that might be different. He/she had a good foundation to start from and hasn't gone over the top into a caricature.

I really don't care what people do to themselves and who they choose to fuck, I don't want them killed and beaten up over it and I don't want them out there trying to trick people either. Generally just don't be an asshole to others all around.
It definitely can be difficult, but honestly I have absolutely no interest in going back. As a person I’m worlds happier and emotionally more stable now, even if my life has a fair bit more complications and drama in other respects.

My voice is probably my biggest tell, I actually was much better with it once but just got lazy because I’m so public about my story.

Makeup does make a difference, but for the sake of a fair comparison I’ll use my passport photos:

Attachment Attached File

I had a small part in a independent film called The Dip Run this past May, professional makeup and wardrobe can be magic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Further, the photos show how they want to be seen, rather than how they look in real life.
View Quote
Sounds like they are more like women than we think
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It definitely can be difficult, but honestly I have absolutely no interest in going back. As a person I’m worlds happier and emotionally more stable now, even if my life has a fair bit more complications and drama in other respects.

My voice is probably my biggest tell, I actually was much better with it once but just got lazy because I’m so public about my story.

Makeup does make a difference, but for the sake of a fair comparison I’ll use my passport photos:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/6896E76B-1116-4C54-B81D-EA53866A95FC-697671.JPG

I had a small part in a independent film called The Dip Run this past May, professional makeup and wardrobe can be magic.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, in real life they may have a giveaway voice or some weird Adam's apple thing going on.

I don't wish them any ill. However, they should be obligated to reveal their status to any romantic partners before things progress too far.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/6896E76B-1116-4C54-B81D-EA53866A95FC-697671.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/BBE38A76-C55E-4681-AB25-912B9444A332-697676.JPG
Are their options to improve the voice?  Some sort of surgery on the vocal chords?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You don't have to worry about child support, so that's a plus!
View Quote
And you know they do butt stuff
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are their options to improve the voice?  Some sort of surgery on the vocal chords?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crossfit and some test. Win-win
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First I feel compelled to tell you guys how I came about this.

I happen to peruse the bodybuilding.com misc forum. Anyone who's spent time there can confirm their... affinity, for trannys not unlike GD. Anyway... Apparently there's a Reddit sub forum filled with dudes that have gone through the transformation, surgery, and are taking hormones, to live as women. And looking at the pictures, it's scary how passable they are.

If you dare.
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Is-Band-Aid-racist-/5-2153843/
|
So that sub discriminates against NON passing Trans?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
So what's on the agenda for Halloween this year
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did you get your hips to look that feminine?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't have to worry about child support, so that's a plus!
Plus it's not like your the one receiving the D
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#22]

"Shoot my load into you, you shoot your load on the floor."
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#23]
It's hands still are.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for you girl. Fuck the haters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Prediction. Thread won't go as planned

Edit: There should be a law making them tell before a date. No one should get a pickle surprise. Same for the chopped dick ones.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Each to their own, I am married so I dont care.  If my wife brought one home well idk what would happen.
View Quote

???
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guarantee that 87% of ARF woulda got got by this one

https://i.redd.it/0pq0418qavw01.jpg
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284627/adonbilivit-697665.JPG
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Meh, lots of photoshop in those photos.  In my experience, 99% of trannies look trans.  Probably the closest I've seen a trans look "female" is our own eesmith.

In any case, who cares.  Live and let live.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll take a butter face with a real vagina 11 times out of 10.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#30]
My penis is confused
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#31]
If you sword fight with a female to make tranny is it gay?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This tranny started off as a woman. Weird huh.

https://www.transdepot.net/assets/images/th400.jpg
View Quote
that's hot!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#34]
In!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
First I feel compelled to tell you guys how I came about this.

I happen to peruse the bodybuilding.com misc forum. Anyone who's spent time there can confirm their... affinity, for trannys not unlike GD. Anyway... Apparently there's a Reddit sub forum filled with dudes that have gone through the transformation, surgery, and are taking hormones, to live as women. And looking at the pictures, it's scary how passable they are.

If you dare.
View Quote
now young kids are taking T blockers so they can wait for HRT.

because of that they develop like normal women, in the future you will not be able distinguish the difference, no adams apple, no need for face surgery, natural hips.

brave new world out there
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
there are a lot of mentally ill folks in that reddit.  
View Quote
well duh, its reddit
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Faggotry is a choice
View Quote
if being some sort of sexually crooked is a choice, then that means being straight is a choice.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I only like trannies that ground and pound commies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I have fucked women way uglier then some of those guys.  
View Quote
I grew up in Lincoln County.  It's entirely believable
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's hands still are.
View Quote
The blue nails distracted me.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#42]

By the standards of this place I am incredibly sexually deviant (on Fetlife not so much).  There's no shame in my game, I'd plow pretty much all of them. There'd be nothing to hide either as most of my friends would too, and those who wouldn't aren't going to judge anyone.

ETA:  Also, whattup Misc Brah!? I've been kicking it around there since 2007.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 10:57:39 PM EDT
[#43]
hell to the naw naw - bishop bullwinkle
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#44]
It is NEVER a good tranny thread without good ol' Ramsey Snow...errrr BOLTON, I mean!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#45]
If a girl this age wants to suck my dick, then I'm sure it's a dude

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Dem titties doe
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That shit is scary, no doubt.

However, to put into perspective, trannies are a tiny percent of the population already. Ones that are "passable" are only a tiny fraction of that tiny fraction.

View Quote
You sound knowledgeable
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some of them bitches are biological chicks fucking with the board.

Some are dudes.

With the rare exception, the biological men set off the spidy sense. A few may slip though.

If I get fooled to the point of crawling into bed with a dude who looks like a real woman, I’m giving it a handy. He deserves at least a handy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#50]
damn link in OP is scary. glad I'm married with a kid already lol.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top